PDA

View Full Version : Name That Animal! :)

Eluzyion
12-02-16, 03:35 PM
Ok I know the Ribbon Gibbon and Snow Manatee on the wheel, can anyone name the others?

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c45/eluzyion/other%20games/646C3777-0B27-4523-8734-5D60972099DE.jpg

Eluzyion
12-02-16, 03:36 PM
I'm thinking the bottom one is Fallaby?

Eluzyion
12-02-16, 03:51 PM
Yay! I got Ribbon Gibbon :) good luck on the wheel! If you miss an animal I wish for you many Runes! Then Food ;)

101gurlz
12-02-16, 04:17 PM
The one on the bottom is a Merry Meerkat (World Event) and the one to the left is the Present Pheasant (Limited Breeding Time)

Eluzyion
12-02-16, 04:18 PM
The one on the bottom is a Merry Meerkat (World Event) and the one to the left is the Present Pheasant (Limited Breeding Time)

Thank you 101gurlz!

Silverrain1
12-02-16, 04:30 PM
Main account got apples.

Second account got merry mercat, I dnt think I have that on that account. It will double check.

I want the present phesent, I have the others and not too fussed for new one.

Eluzyion
12-02-16, 04:32 PM
Main account got apples.

Second account got merry mercat, I dnt think I have that on that account. It will double check.

I want the present phesent, I have the others and not too fussed for new one.
Good spins! No tiles! lol hope you needed present pheasant on that acct :)

Silverrain1
12-02-16, 04:38 PM
Good spins! No tiles! lol hope you needed present pheasant on that acct :)

That's what I thought, I will take apples over tiles any day! Although, some tiles are lovely, I just dnt have the space! Both accounts need the phesent so I'll b happy with whichever gets it (but hopefully both or my main account lol)

MystiqueRealm
12-02-16, 05:45 PM
I just got ribbon gibbon too! Thanks for posting what those other 2 were, I had no idea and came here to ask myself!

Eluzyion
12-02-16, 05:46 PM
I just got ribbon gibbon too! Thanks for posting what those other 2 were, I had no idea and came here to ask myself!

Congrats on your ribbon gibbon! :)

Alideh
12-02-16, 08:09 PM

Thank you! I was curious too.

Alideh
12-02-16, 08:12 PM
1st Spin - Apples 2k
2nd Spin - Tiles
3rd Spin Ribbon Gibbon

I already have the snow seal, and I don't like monkeys/gorillas So I really don't want either of those. However I do want the Present Pheasant & Merry Meerkat :D I don't have either of those. If I don't spin either then I don't mind landing on apples, runes and coins :D I am always welcomed to get free apples and runes :P

Alideh
12-04-16, 07:28 PM
I won the Ribbon Gibbon .... *Forces a smile out* .... well..

Why must I have a small fear towards Monkey's and Gorillas -.-

Eluzyion
12-05-16, 07:18 AM
@Alideh congrats on your ribbon gibbon, I think? lol I just bred the toy elephant and that was the hardest breed I've had in a while! (Halfmoon howler + Boarealis) I haven't gotten the other two spin wheel animals I don't have, present pheasant or Merry meerkat, but I lucked into runes a couple times so I'll never complain about that! :)

Silverrain1
12-05-16, 11:49 AM
Got ribbon gibbon. I really want the phesent tho!

Alideh
12-05-16, 01:29 PM
@Alideh congrats on your ribbon gibbon, I think? lol I just bred the toy elephant and that was the hardest breed I've had in a while! (Halfmoon howler + Boarealis) I haven't gotten the other two spin wheel animals I don't have, present pheasant or Merry meerkat, but I lucked into runes a couple times so I'll never complain about that! :)

Thank you, lol A shame I can't be super excited, I keep staring at it and the fear won't leave o.o I feel sooo guilty since I know the one who designed it worked hard!

CONGRATS! I haven't even been able to breed one of the limited edition animals available right now, so I know the struggle.
Same, They are cute and would be happy to land on one XD I haven't had any runes so lets see if that changes. Those runes are very precious to us higher level players. I didn't appreciate them when I was a lower level and thought they weren't hard to get until I reached 70 runes per expansions....

saucysammis
12-06-16, 11:16 AM
Who hoo I just spun and got the Snowmantee. I have been wanting this one!

In other news, I do want to get the ribbon gibbon because he can be friends with my thanksgibbon from years ago!

I did also spin the merry meercat, the one animal in my forest that I really do not like. One of these has been fluttering about in my forest since year one. It was part of a world event originally. Even though I don't like it , I can't bring myself to sell it because it is part of a set. I had leveled it up because my game was young back then and now I may trade it to keep the juvenile form. I don't really remember liking it in any form

Eluzyion
12-06-16, 11:26 AM
Who hoo I just spun and got the Snowmantee. I have been wanting this one!

In other news, I do want to get the ribbon gibbon because he can be friends with my thanksgibbon from years ago!

I did also spin the merry meercat, the one animal in my forest that I really do not like. One of these has been fluttering about in my forest since year one. It was part of a world event originally. Even though I don't like it , I can't bring myself to sell it because it is part of a set. I had leveled it up because my game was young back then and now I may trade it to keep the juvenile form. I don't really remember liking it in any form

Congrats on your snow manatee! I'm not sure I've seen the Merry Meerkat evolved but I haven't won it and after reading your comments, that's probably ok I didn't lol

saucysammis
12-09-16, 10:08 AM
Congrats on your snow manatee! I'm not sure I've seen the Merry Meerkat evolved but I haven't won it and after reading your comments, that's probably ok I didn't lol

Thanks, you're welcome to look at it in the North Pole section of my forest. You can even decide to like it....haha I think it's at level 10.

Update - (because you all care!)
In addition to the merry meercat and snowmantee I already mentioned there were, in no particular order:
Apples and apples
Coins and coins
A second snowmantee
Tiles
Annnd LAST, but not least, the Ribbon Gibbon! Yay!

Then I watched a video to win another spin and got some more coins.

Silverrain1
12-09-16, 11:30 AM
My update still hasn't came through, how come some have got it before standard up date time?
Anyway, I'm gutted I never won the phesent and part of me wants to buy more spins but it's the only thing I need so it dsnt make sense for me to do that

Eluzyion
12-09-16, 11:35 AM
My update still hasn't came through, how come some have got it before standard up date time?
Anyway, I'm gutted I never won the phesent and part of me wants to buy more spins but it's the only thing I need so it dsnt make sense for me to do that

From what I understand from Google is, they take longer to "approve" updates than iOS making sure they're ok.. They're late releasing on a lot of games unfortunately.. I have a family member on android and that happens on a diff game we play together :/

Silverrain1
12-09-16, 11:55 AM
I am iOS as well tho, strange! I have it now tho. Thanks for the help

mutley00
12-28-16, 07:47 PM
Ribbon Gibbon.
Can anyone advise it's type? Hatching time? Evolution time? Please

Eluzyion
12-29-16, 03:24 AM
Ribbon Gibbon.
Can anyone advise it's type? Hatching time? Evolution time? Please

Ribbon Gibbon is Dark/Fire, haven't taken mine out of storage but I think it's 15 hour hatch time and 18 hour evolution time, Super Rare

mutley00
12-29-16, 07:30 AM
Hi Eluzyion.
Many thanks for the info - much appreciated.
Mutley00

[Posting/discussing 3rd party sites (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?58319-Please-do-not-post-outside-links)]