PDA

View Full Version : Can't load version 2.6

RobsAngel91214
11-30-16, 04:43 PM
Is anyone else having probs with this leader board update? I just did the update and now my game will not open at all :(

Passera
11-30-16, 09:05 PM
Is anyone else having probs with this leader board update? I just did the update and now my game will not open at all :(

Happening to me as well:mad:

kooky panda
12-01-16, 09:39 AM

Happening to me as well:mad:

Try force closing your game to see that helps.

RobsAngel91214
12-01-16, 07:33 PM
I did force close it. I also tried taking the game off and reloading it. It still will not open. :(

Rynetory2
12-01-16, 07:52 PM
I did force close it. I also tried taking the game off and reloading it. It still will not open. :(

Can you try reinstalling it if you havent? Then restart device and start only Farm 2 without starting other apps. Let me know how it goes for you.

Passera
12-01-16, 08:08 PM
Try force closing your game to see that helps.

I have force closed and uninstalled and reinstalled game it still won't load.

Rynetory2
12-01-16, 08:47 PM
I have force closed and uninstalled and reinstalled game it still won't load.

Please restart device and start only Farm 2 without starting other apps. Let me know how it goes for you.

Passera
12-01-16, 09:04 PM
Please restart device and start only Farm 2 without starting other apps. Let me know how it goes for you.

Still won't load

Rynetory2
12-01-16, 09:10 PM
Still won't load

Mmmmm that's not good. I'm going to send you to Support for the Agent to check and I'm going to report this in and see if they have any advise. Please send me your ticket number via private message and I'll add to the report. Sorry. :(

Smeagol7
12-02-16, 07:31 AM
Happening to me as well. :(

Rynetory2
12-02-16, 08:20 AM
Happening to me as well. :(

Would you mind trying the above suggestions like reinstalling your game, restarting device and try again? Please let me know how it goes for you. Sorry that you're having issues as well. :(

RobsAngel91214
12-02-16, 08:34 AM
I did uninstall and reinstall and it still does not open even with everything else closed.

RobsAngel91214
12-02-16, 09:11 AM
Rynetory 2 I submitted form to support and sent you a private message with my ticket number.

Meowmeowbeans
12-02-16, 01:29 PM
I'm sorry to hear about these issues! Have you tried closing any background apps that may be open on your devices? You also may want to ensure there is enough memory on the device to allow the game to run.

If you are still unable to play the game after trying these steps, please submit a ticket by filling out this form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new). One of our agents will be able to assist you.

lexia2013
12-02-16, 06:04 PM
And I have the same situation. I've sent you private message with ticket number

Rynetory2
12-03-16, 04:33 AM
Rynetory 2 I submitted form to support and sent you a private message with my ticket number.

And I have the same situation. I've sent you private message with ticket number

Thanks guys, I've passed in your ticket numbers. Hope you'll be able to get into your farm soon. :o

lexia2013
12-09-16, 05:25 PM
Thanks guys, I've passed in your ticket numbers. Hope you'll be able to get into your farm soon. :o

I'm sorry to bother you once more but I haven't received a reply from Storm8 Support nor to email, nor to private message. The problem is unsolved. The game - Farm story 2 after updating to 2.6 version is not opening (it crashes after several seconds of opening and I can't even enter to see a piece of my farm).

Please, answer. Do we have any hope to see debugging update and play the game till Christmas?

Thank you.

Rynetory2
12-09-16, 08:27 PM
I'll let them know you haven't hear from Support yet. Sorry about that. FYI Support will revert via support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new).

RobsAngel91214
12-24-16, 04:01 PM
Still have not gotten a resolution to this issue. I heard from someone once. I sent a response to their questions and have heard nothing since.

Rynetory2
12-25-16, 11:54 PM
Still have not gotten a resolution to this issue. I heard from someone once. I sent a response to their questions and have heard nothing since.

Is this the same ticket number as the one which you have previously sent me? If not, please send me via privates message.

RobsAngel91214
12-26-16, 11:03 AM
Yes. It is the same ticket. I received an email from someone about it asking a few more questions. I emailed a response answering those questions and have heard nothing since then. I still am unable to open the game. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rynetory2
12-27-16, 06:23 AM
I have asked them to check on your ticket.