PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story won't open.

marathon2615
12-01-16, 07:56 PM
Is anyone else having issues at the moment? Game starts to load like always then just kicks me off and goes to my phones main menu. What the heck.

Update. Now it's working but a new dragon is showing up as shadow looking pixels. No actual dragon in the habitat. If someone who can fix this happens to be reading my ID is marathon2615. Would like some help.

kooky panda
12-02-16, 09:09 AM
Please try force closing your game to see if this corrects the graphic issue.

(moving thread to bug forum)

marathon2615
12-02-16, 10:30 AM
I've force closed it several times and still nothing. Even in battles it shows up as weird pixels. I've also cleared the cache on my app manager for dragon story and restarted my phone multiple times

kooky panda
12-02-16, 11:38 AM
Please try deleting and reinstalling the game from the app store.

If you are still experiencing issues, please Contact Storm8 :support.storm8.com >> submit a request (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us) for assistance.

Corrilla
12-14-16, 04:59 PM
I can't get Dragon Story to load either...already reinstalled. Help!!!

I also can't get Slots to load.

kooky panda
12-15-16, 11:26 AM
I can't get Dragon Story to load either...already reinstalled. Help!!!

I also can't get Slots to load.
If playing on wifi, please try turning off your wifi, then turn it back on to see if that helps.

Corrilla
12-15-16, 05:30 PM
WiFi idea didn't work either...thanks for trying.

kooky panda
12-16-16, 10:23 AM
Corrilla- If you play on an iOS device, go to settings, safari and clear out data. Then restart your device.

If you play on android, try clearing your cache , then restart your device.

janiebond007
12-16-16, 11:28 AM
I'm having this same issue. Fantasy forest won't open either. I can get on fashion story though which is weird. Anyone get this fixed?

JMThrive
12-16-16, 12:21 PM
Why should we players have jump through all these hoops just to play your game!!!!!! Why don't the developers just fix it so everyone can play without it crashing or having to uninstall or reinstall it or one of the other kludgy fixes you and support keep foisting on players??????????????????????????????????????????