PDA

View Full Version : Castle: Poll & Suggestions - vote and suggest items you'd like to see in your kingdom

SpiritWind00
12-01-16, 07:44 PM
Castle: Poll and Suggestions for new items

Vote for the items you'd like to see in your kingdom. You can vote for multiple items but you can only vote once.

Is there an item or building or decoration you would like to see added? Please post your suggestions here and if you see a suggestion that someone else has made, adding your support increase its chance of being in the next poll.

Items in the Poll:
Items in the Poll: these items had other players comment about how good these items would be if we had.
1. Town Hall - rare chance of permits (first posted by totalwasteoftime)
2. Daily gem dropping item (seriously, who doesn't want this! :))
3. A waterfall that matches the color of original moat (first posted by cyndora)
4. A Troll and Faerie Tavern (first posted by hagypagy). Both the Troll and Faerie communities would have a tavern! They could drop weird troll and faerie drinks. Add mead as a drop to our town taverns and create a new brewing exchange
5. A lighthouse for the sea/Naga theme (first posted by farmgirl8888)

PS: there was a lot of discussion about what we DO NOT want in previous polls, so I hereby promise not to put gazebos, tables or children in the polls ever! :) lol SW

Link to March 2016 poll (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89872-Castle-Poll-amp-Suggestions-thread)
Link to October 2015 poll (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?85183-Castle-Poll-amp-Suggestions-thread)
Link to April 2015 poll (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80429-Castle-Poll-amp-Suggestions-April-2015)
Link to February 2015 poll (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78350-Castle-Suggestion-Thread)
Link to December 2014 poll (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76818-Castle-Poll-and-Suggestion-Thread)

msmorg
12-01-16, 08:12 PM
Something new that drops full energy daily.... oops disregard I see now the vote process above

Irma_Isle
12-01-16, 08:20 PM
Love shack! Love shack! Love shack! Love shack! Love shack! Yayyy...

jazzzz1973
12-01-16, 09:06 PM
Love Shack and valentines trees and items.
Any alicorns, sea nagas and manticores, kittens and puppies.

More gems and energy dropping items

rainsunset
12-02-16, 02:17 AM
About a light house for the sea I won't be against it if it's near the real sea. So we need a new expansion (the coast of the sea) and a port where ships could come and may be there will be a new trade building where we can exchange goods from the ships. Or will it be too much? May be pirots?��

coolssp
12-02-16, 02:37 AM
Love shack! Love shack! Love shack! Love shack! Love shack! Yayyy...

I second this :)

VersaceMorrow
12-02-16, 04:26 AM
Ability to get second Royal Exchange, or to speed it up with rune boosts.

ninjalejones
12-02-16, 05:13 AM
About a light house for the sea I won't be against it if it's near the real sea. So we need a new expansion (the coast of the sea) and a port where ships could come and may be there will be a new trade building where we can exchange goods from the ships. Or will it be too much? May be pirots?��

I totally agree, I've been making this suggestion since '14, lol:

'On the subject of expansions, I think expanding down to the shoreline would be a nice change of pace as it opens up so many possibilities. We could build a ship that functions like the barracks in a way, so we could send our knights out to fight pirates.... rescue mermaids etc. Then instead of land plots, we could have fishing nets that catch crabs and lobsters for example. Also, a third kitchen/seafood restaurant that would combine all harvests and prepare feasts needed for adventures out on the see. We could have a sharkupine that pops up when we collect from the nets, Lorelei as a new character swimming in the ocean, a lighthouse that drops lumin essence as a rare drop. The possibilities are endless.'

Maybe even snag a hunky pirate for Ivy etc.

Also EXPANSIONS!!! :D

jaymieb2
12-02-16, 05:25 AM
Yes to a permit dropping building. Yes to a gem dropping item... but make it an achievable part of the storyline - like the purple cow.

No to a new trade unless it is another panel like milk and eggs.

Future wish - being able to convert one gold item into another. Maxed on golden eggs, but low on nuggets and apples...

therealseal1
12-02-16, 05:38 AM
No more animals!

katbtodd
12-02-16, 05:55 AM
For us that have the love shack and max on the Ali ,but still getting parts , would love to share ,,gift them if posible

PrincessCelestian
12-02-16, 06:06 AM
Because I love lighthouses so much, my knee jerk reaction is to say lighthouse. It would look amazing in my queendom. However, the gem dropping item and trade office are both verrrry tempting and I would be willing to do just about anything to get all three of those.

jazzzz1973
12-02-16, 07:15 AM
More expansion permits would be great

janf2
12-02-16, 07:30 AM
I think a cow shed / stable that we can put heaps of cow's in.
Also a pigsty that we can put heaps of pigs in.

meme1098
12-02-16, 07:33 AM

'On the subject of expansions, I think expanding down to the shoreline would be a nice change of pace as it opens up so many possibilities. We could build a ship that functions like the barracks in a way, so we could send our knights out to fight pirates.... rescue mermaids etc. Then instead of land plots, we could have fishing nets that catch crabs and lobsters for example. Also, a third kitchen/seafood restaurant that would combine all harvests and prepare feasts needed for adventures out on the see. We could have a sharkupine that pops up when we collect from the nets, Lorelei as a new character swimming in the ocean, a lighthouse that drops lumin essence as a rare drop. The possibilities are endless.'

Listen up S8! These are all great ideas!

I've also been wanting a seaport. The lighthouse would have to be set on a cliff so expansions south around the cove area would be great. Pleeeeease S8, we need a seaport !

PrincessCupOButter
12-02-16, 07:53 AM
The love shack. (I don't care how rare the drops are, at least we'd have a chance!)

Expansions always go without saying. We need room!

The gem a day building would be fantastic! Maybe the lighthouse could be the gem building.....

A building that drops trade certificates and an occasional expansion permit would also be great.

And finally, I'm asking yet again...please Expand the Royal Exchange!! We need more trades that give trade certificates in return!!! (Daily trades and the elves do not count, because they don't help earn expansion permits) I'd love to see trades using stone, wood, water, petals, and other materials that add up quickly but don't have a lot of uses. (We now have 4 kinds of fish, but only the goldfish are used, and that's in the meat trade.

* one more request. New permanent adventures with new drop boxes. My knights are getting so bored. And they each have their own personalized overgrown bench. They said they're tired of hauling those things back.

Zirilka
12-02-16, 08:51 AM
No more animals!
Yes! Finally someone has said this!

robotparade
12-02-16, 09:03 AM
I play Restaurant Story 2, and I really appreciate that there are Hannukah items for sale during winter in that game. I'd like to see that in CS - at least one Hannukah item - instead of just Xmas stuff and Xmas events.

S8 should be aware that I won't be buying more gems this season when there's nothing that represents my holiday.

meme1098
12-02-16, 01:16 PM
No more animals!

Yes! Finally someone has said this!

This!!! And we just got another one today...a reindeer...smh. I'm sure the drops are just as random as the raccoon & fawn (spawn rate too:/)

Wonkaland99
12-02-16, 01:24 PM
May we please have more buildings and fewer animals.
We have a great cathedral, but how about some humble churches, and/or mosques, temples, synagogues?
Also more town buildings, shops, resstaurants etc.

cyndora
12-02-16, 02:30 PM
i would love a waterfall that matches the original moats.

a tree or lighthouse like mention that drops gems daily. ( i think tap zoo and paradise cove has items and decorations that are a daily drop )

and expansions with the idea of sending out boats to "other lands" would be neat , like the blue jet airline thing we have now. have thurston find a tribe or gang, train them to be sea worthy, and send them out hourly or daily to bring back all sorts of treasures. would be great to have some space around the sea port to put our fabulous coral reefs!.

and thanks for putting the waterfall up in the poll SW:)

parlski
12-02-16, 03:33 PM
any thoughts on bumping the energy cap from 40 to ... oh, what say 50?

PrincessCupOButter
12-02-16, 04:05 PM
any thoughts on bumping the energy cap from 40 to ... oh, what say 50?

This!! Yes please!! After level 40 the energy cap should at least be equal to the level.

And it may be off topic, but it's a suggestion....please stop allowing the bird from the elven exchange to take over the game board when it arrives or leaves. It's extremely annoying to be in the middle of something and have the board suddenly zoom out like that.

missmelodiewhite
12-02-16, 05:17 PM
GEM dropping item!!!!!!!!! Yes yes yes.

I've wasted sooooooo many gems in the evil gem traps. A chance to get some back seems only fair.

missmelodiewhite
12-02-16, 05:19 PM
This!! Yes please!! After level 40 the energy cap should at least be equal to the level.

And it may be off topic, but it's a suggestion....please stop allowing the bird from the elven exchange to take over the game board when it arrives or leaves. It's extremely annoying to be in the middle of something and have the board suddenly zoom out like that.

So much YES to Nadina NOT taking over the board. Lol

ashley224
12-02-16, 08:33 PM
How about that gem confirmation button that we've been requesting for years?

12-03-16, 01:42 AM
Town hall and daily drop gems!

pamhd1107
12-08-16, 10:36 AM
Here's my wish...change our levels. I've been playing since the beginning and you've only changed players levels once...please, oh, please

hkcorrigan
12-08-16, 12:27 PM
Here's my wish...change our levels. I've been playing since the beginning and you've only changed players levels once...please, oh, please

I think we should have levels beyond 50 and energy to match, especially for those who don't have a herd of alicorns.

Irma_Isle
12-09-16, 10:34 AM

GREAT IDEA!! I reaallllyyyy need sea for my Quendoom. I want to decorate it like the Map of Game of Thrones but I need Great See. For now I using Green lake but I dont like it. But We I dont have choice am I?

If we cant get that expansions tru the Sea, maybe some Sea Tile or Little Sea like the lake one plus sand tile so we can make some our own sea?

bebitanuspuneper0864213579
12-09-16, 11:16 AM
Bountiful table ( 1 feast per day is great )

love shack ( i would love to craft even 1 alicorn)

a daily gem dropping item

town hall

MoonVillage3
12-09-16, 11:28 AM
A daily gem chopping item..
We're always short of gems, we could spend more if had more supplies. We could spend them more frequently with the introduction of the Baron's Tent and also the Elven Exchange, but we're always short on supplies.

Not mentioned in the list above is the always requested 'Love Shack'.

It would be perfect to have ALL kingdoms with the same exact possibilities. As the game is programmed at the moment, players who have the Love Shack have an extra resource which other kingdoms can't earn whatever level they have reached. All other resource buildings, decos have been repeated or offered on sale... except... the much requested Love Shack.

rulerofjennyville
12-09-16, 05:33 PM
A daily gem chopping item..
We're always short of gems, we could spend more if had more supplies. We could spend them more frequently with the introduction of the Baron's Tent and also the Elven Exchange, but we're always short on supplies.

Not mentioned in the list above is the always requested 'Love Shack'.

It would be perfect to have ALL kingdoms with the same exact possibilities. As the game is programmed at the moment, players who have the Love Shack have an extra resource which other kingdoms can't earn whatever level they have reached. All other resource buildings, decos have been repeated or offered on sale... except... the much requested Love Shack.

I suggested a long time ago a peacock that gives off a gem every so often. Peacocks are pretty and the gem could be one of those occasional things. Even if they gave a gem a week or 48 hours it would only motivate people to buy gems to get enough to buy something.

Irma_Isle
12-09-16, 09:02 PM

OMG. THIS...!!! Yeah...

jopik
12-12-16, 03:26 PM
A Gem dropping Something, please! :) an animal, a building, anything that would give us gems every day

comeseecomesah
12-12-16, 04:22 PM
Gem confirm button.

Give Androids a chance to have Love shack. It's never been available to us!

I doubt if L shack will come back because I think S8 would rather we buy Alicorns rather than craft them for free.

puzzlecatz
12-12-16, 08:56 PM

Love it! A whole new event!

So many great suggestions here

I vote for a gem dropping item, another crack at purchasing the gold mine in the market, THE LOVE SHACK, and something to help us get rid of all these items from previous events that are cluttering up our inventory. Maybe we can get a trade and barter shop to trade those cluttering items for other items we need.

Tamochan
12-13-16, 03:35 AM
1) option to SELL items surplus to a quest (eg ugly gummy worms) to free up inventory space and prevent scrollers-thumb
2) Option to sell or move that stupid rune bird perch. I didn't want it, I do not use it and it is in the way. At least let those of us who d not want it, move it.
3) Expansions to take care of when we need to get a hundred sheep out of storage for a task....
4) An inventory that makes sense and can actually be used (ie decos in the deco area and not in the plants and animals area)
5) Monthly expansions open
6) Something to spend my millions of currently useless cash on......
7) Gem confirm button
8) toggle characters on or off - why do they al cluster round me when I am doing something - nothing more disconcerting than beating a polar bearling to death with sabrina and thurston wandering right through the fight...
9) something for high level players only, to reward their dedication

rulerofjennyville
12-14-16, 04:25 AM
I would suggest that the next timed quest they do they use up something like dragon scales that we have a lot of and no way to get rid of.

Jackiesq
12-14-16, 04:52 AM
Anything (animal, plant or building) that gives gems!
Anything that gives energy!

@rulerofjennyville Can I borrow 10 dragon scales? 😉 You get them back as soon as I have my first dragon... Waiting for Raw materials now so I'm close, but also 2 storylines that can't go on because I need 10 scales first... 😕

rulerofjennyville
12-14-16, 05:04 AM

@rulerofjennyville Can I borrow 10 dragon scales? �� You get them back as soon as I have my first dragon... Waiting for Raw materials now so I'm close, but also 2 storylines that can't go on because I need 10 scales first... ��

You can have them all - I have a ton of them. But that would be a good idea - let us give our extra resources to neighbors!

Babs526
12-14-16, 05:19 AM
More story line items.

BufftonHeights
12-14-16, 09:08 AM
1. How about real trading possibilities with neighbors. These exist in other games. People set a price and put something up for sale, and others have the opportunity to buy.

2. Agree so much with other suggestions: make it easier to get expansion permits, it is sooo annoying when Nadine takes over the board, and seriously limit of 40 energy is just scroogish. I don't know another major game that doesn't continue to increase energy when you reach a new level. If 50 is the max level we should have 50 energy.

3. In the interest of diversity and inclusion, I would love to see items that represent other cultures and religions.

Thanks for the opportunity to feedback.

meme1098
12-14-16, 11:51 AM
1. How about real trading possibilities with neighbors. These exist in other games. People set a price and put something up for sale, and others have the opportunity to buy.

2. Agree so much with other suggestions: make it easier to get expansion permits, it is sooo annoying when Nadine takes over the board, and seriously limit of 40 energy is just scroogish. I don't know another major game that doesn't continue to increase energy when you reach a new level. If 50 is the max level we should have 50 energy.

3. In the interest of diversity and inclusion, I would love to see items that represent other cultures and religions.

Thanks for the opportunity to feedback.

Your #1 for sure! An actual Market to sell overstocked items. I know you thought the Outpost would serve this purpose S8 but it doesn't help our neighbors in any way shape or form!

Not just easier to get expansion permits but why aren't the perimeter plots open for expansion like other games? There should always be plots around our game board ready for expansion!

**!!And it's so irritating to have that gold greedy bird take over the game when you're in the middle of working on something!!** Please stop the madness!!

And diversity is always a good thing, S8.

l03z
12-15-16, 03:47 PM
Years ago I used to play [], and every winter they changed the look of the farm. White snow instead of grass, blue and snowy trees....is that something you guys can do too? I don't really like to put snowy and icy things in my kingdom when all the surroundings shout "spring!!" :) Would be great if this is possible! :o

kiryuuku123
12-15-16, 04:26 PM
The love shack. (I don't care how rare the drops are, at least we'd have a chance!)

Expansions always go without saying. We need room!

The gem a day building would be fantastic! Maybe the lighthouse could be the gem building.....

A building that drops trade certificates and an occasional expansion permit would also be great.

And finally, I'm asking yet again...please Expand the Royal Exchange!! We need more trades that give trade certificates in return!!! (Daily trades and the elves do not count, because they don't help earn expansion permits) I'd love to see trades using stone, wood, water, petals, and other materials that add up quickly but don't have a lot of uses. (We now have 4 kinds of fish, but only the goldfish are used, and that's in the meat trade.

* one more request. New permanent adventures with new drop boxes. My knights are getting so bored. And they each have their own personalized overgrown bench. They said they're tired of hauling those things back.

I agree 100% with this and the idea of building towards the shoreline. I also think trading with other players etc would be good I need so much stuff XD. I would also like to see a continuation of the story about the ruler and how she may actually be a royal but lost her memory; a way to continue building event upgrades such as when it's Halloween and you have the monster mash thing that still needs upgrading you could continue upgrading that along with getting past prizes like the Halloween version of a barracks and to be able to delete neighbours would be great too. I have so many neighbours that no longer play or reply to requests and it's clogging up the friends list :/

ashley224
12-15-16, 04:33 PM
I agree 100% with this and the idea of building towards the shoreline. I also think trading with other players etc would be good I need so much stuff XD. I would also like to see a continuation of the story about the ruler and how she may actually be a royal but lost her memory; a way to continue building event upgrades such as when it's Halloween and you have the monster mash thing that still needs upgrading you could continue upgrading that along with getting past prizes like the Halloween version of a barracks and to be able to delete neighbours would be great too. I have so many neighbours that no longer play or reply to requests and it's clogging up the friends list :/

It is easy to delete inactive nbrs. Use the following steps: menu, social, nbrs, edit and then click remove for the ones you don't want anymore. Don't forget to hit done when finished, so you don't accidentally remove someone.

Here's a link to a thread about inactive nbrs.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92802-Getting-rid-of-neighbours/page3

SpiritWind00
12-15-16, 05:06 PM
Please be mindful that you stay on topic and discuss items you would like to see on your board and those items in the poll.

Posting and supporting another persons idea is encouraged - that's how I get ideas for the next poll.

Thank you! :)

rulerofjennyville
12-16-16, 08:16 PM
You know - other games have a way to live chat other players. That would be nice - a way to live chat with your neighbors. I know we have a wall but the other would be fun.

tvangstanke
12-17-16, 05:49 AM
a lighthouse that drops lumin essence as a rare drop.

Winter desires:

1) Dark green pine trees with snow
Snow in the same style as the snow on the Kingdom Inn roof.
The ability to rotate the pine tree to get 2 or 4 different sizes snow covered pine trees. Looks so good when different size trees are placed together.

2) Green oak trees with snow.

3) Icy Aspen and Acer trees, same style as Icy Willow.

4) More nice snow covered wooden buildings in 2x2 or max 3x3
Inspiration: Animated town houses from A Christmas Carol (2009) and Frozen (2013)

5) Like the idea of a lighthouse, but not in the Naga theme as I'm not a fan of the magenta and acid colored sea corals etc. Not in the style of Thurstons Fort or the Forgotten Roost either. Haha. Sorry SW for all the "not's".
Inspiration for what WOULD be cool:
Winstanley's lighthouse at the Eddystone Rock (1600's London)

or the Saugerties Lighthouse in New York.

And some kind of slow animated (think Windmill speed) light.

Long term wishes:
* Gem confirmation button
* Ability to store the Tablet of Tabernum (and the Forgotten Roost) from which I never collect
* Ability to store characters that are not main inhabitants of the Glimmerwoods

tvangstanke
12-17-16, 06:30 AM
Snowy pine trees are already featured as part of the Kingdom Inn building.
Yesh, more of these :)

ashley224
12-26-16, 08:55 AM
Come on S8, I have
Christmas iTunes card to spend on Boxing Day Sales! More Pink Ali's, or multiple Weddings Ali's or even better, the Christmas Ali everyone wants. Lots of people are hoping for the Golden mine today! It is the season!

farmerbrown2010
12-26-16, 11:06 AM

I agree! I keep trying to save up for things and then my fat fingers tap the wrong thing!

ashley224
12-26-16, 06:35 PM
I agree! I keep trying to save up for things and then my fat fingers tap the wrong thing!

It's not ur fingers, all of us have lost gems to the gem traps!

rulerofjennyville
12-26-16, 07:50 PM
It's not ur fingers, all of us have lost gems to the gem traps!

I find I usually lose gems once I hit 20 if I'm not very careful. If I'm clicking too fast I end up buying the speed up for 20 gems. So they should at least put a confirmation on that one. I'd still like to see a gem animal of some sort. It looks like they did my peacock and I missed it. But I don't think it was a gem animal. Perhaps then a gem alicorn? Or if they don't want to give away that many gems they could go back and forth between gems and energy. Though I think they'll find if they give away gems people will buy gems to make up the difference in the price of an item. So they'd get more people buying gems.

At the moment I want to concentrate on getting an armored and rainbow alicorn. So I'd suggest many monster hunts in the new year.

tinydimegs
12-28-16, 12:49 AM
Something with potential to drop trade tickets or expansion permits would be awesome!

I would also like to see fewer animals as prizes to difficult timed events. Unless they are animals with better drops. 50 coins or a piece of wood is just not worth all the work we put into the events.

darthkris
12-28-16, 11:16 AM
I would love to have some darker stuff in the game like black unicorns or black flying horses which also drop energy of course.
Maybe some old love interest of Greselda who looks like Jareth the Goblin king from the labyrinth (RIP David Bowie) who comes with all the dark stuff.
And maybe something with hummingbirds. I love those precious little things...
Well, at least something that keeps me playing as I frequently quit and then return after two or more months. I am a working mom and don't want to waste money on gems (I have in the past, so..) just to keep up and be able to finish a timed quest.

MoonVillage3
12-28-16, 11:54 AM
Something that drops StoneBlocks and WoodBeams would be handy. The WorkShops are always occupied with the longer timing crafts especially since the introduction of the Elvens requests.

puzzlecatz
12-28-16, 12:16 PM
How about a building where you can trade items with your neighbours. They have one like this in farm story. This way you can sell your unwanted items and purchase the ones you need. Also I wish there was someway we could get rid of all our unwanted items from previous events.

MoonVillage3
12-28-16, 12:43 PM
great idea puzzlecatz.. a 'kingdom market' where we can buy items we need (which somehow missed, or maybe those random drops we never get and others receive dozens, impossible items for lower levels) from other players.. or.. put for sale what we don't want, or overloaded.

something like the weekly market where all stands and carts gather for their market day. so interesting.. all kingdoms would pass by to have a look.

puzzlecatz
12-28-16, 02:30 PM

@rulerofjennyville Can I borrow 10 dragon scales? 😉 You get them back as soon as I have my first dragon... Waiting for Raw materials now so I'm close, but also 2 storylines that can't go on because I need 10 scales first... 😕

Is that possible to trade items? I have lots of dragon scales

puzzlecatz
12-28-16, 02:32 PM
great idea puzzlecatz.. a 'kingdom market' where we can buy items we need (which somehow missed, or maybe those random drops we never get and others receive dozens, impossible items for lower levels) from other players.. or.. put for sale what we don't want, or overloaded.

something like the weekly market where all stands and carts gather for their market day. so interesting.. all kingdoms would pass by to have a look.
Love it!

rulerofjennyville
12-28-16, 05:09 PM
Is that possible to trade items? I have lots of dragon scales

No, buy we'd like it to be. On a side note feeding the Baron used to give you gems then they stopped it. I was wondering if anyone had gotten any gems off him lately or if I should save my steaks.

smtpx
12-29-16, 03:37 AM
I second this :)

Me too!! Love shack!!

cavegirl1
12-29-16, 03:55 AM
I guess I have a different opinion to many others and don't want a market to sell/trade items. I like having differences in games and adding this would start blending it to be more like others.

But I would like some more trades in the Royal Exchange that use items that don't get used much, such as dragon scales or Naga find.

iconicj
01-03-17, 03:04 AM
Can we do retro quest to obtain buildings we missed out on? I want the winter bakery (and a few other items). I was hoping that it was going to be available over the holidays, but naw!

A7B92
01-05-17, 06:38 AM
I like the town hall idea.

rembetiko
01-05-17, 07:37 AM
Energy is the bottleneck for all game events, even for players who have lots of alicorns (since those alicorns drop energy only once per week).

So it would not hurt the game's economy to provide new levels up to 100 and increase the energy accordingly. Also, it would be nice to let us craft a single giving tree which drops 50 energy per day and/or a gold nugget (rare drop). This would still limit the amount of time we can play but help a lot to enjoy this game, especially lower level players. It is just no fun to check every few hours if the energy has already refilled and when playing, stop in the middle of harvesting/collecting because there is no more energy.

Also I would love a permanent solution for using up coins, I have something like 27 millions and cannot spend it. The christmas tree for 25.000 coins was great, but too little for too short a time. Something like this should be available all year long and be more expensive and drop more rare items. (Level 50 players have most likely enough wood and rocks)

ninjalejones
01-05-17, 11:18 AM
A lot of great suggestions so far. One I'd like to add is to include both blue fish and glimmermouth to the fishmarket. As it is, it's a useless building as the need for the three types of fish it drops is nothing compared to the elves appetite for blue fish.

MoonVillage3
01-05-17, 01:01 PM
A lot of great suggestions so far. One I'd like to add is to include both blue fish and glimmermouth to the fishmarket. As it is, it's a useless building as the need for the three types of fish it drops is nothing compared to the elves appetite for blue fish.

This I fully agree with. It's a Fish Market! And Elves seem to love only the Blue Fish! :D

MoonVillage3
01-05-17, 01:03 PM
I also add that the Yetis drop something different.. maybe Stone Blocks that are similar to their shape :D

Petclub007
01-06-17, 10:03 AM
Carnival buildings, like ferris wheels. If I have to have this stupid barons game tent might as well make it blend in.

hkcorrigan
01-06-17, 11:55 AM
Carnival buildings, like ferris wheels. If I have to have this stupid barons game tent might as well make it blend in.

I would love another chance at the merry go round too

EmilyDragonMasterTwin
01-07-17, 12:47 PM
I'd love to see another bountiful table -- with four expeditions going every two days, I need the meals and feasts! Not sure why people are opposed to free meals for the knights!

Also, the daily trades are so completely unfair that no one would who understands the game should ever be tempted to do any of them, with the possible exception of energy since we end up with excess wood, stone and water anyway. Make the daily trades more fair since they are currently useless, or else at least let them drop a trade ticket so that you get something for them. I mean, ONE prime cut for all those items? Ridiculous! But getting a trade ticket even for a grossly unfair trade? Much better.

The elf trades are completely random, or seem so. You give up one each of many easy to acquire items and get 8 silver and 9 bronze runes, and then give up 30 gold nuggets and 10 Adamant and get 8 bronze runes. Blind trades are no good. Trading is trading FOR something, not throwing your goods in the air and hoping a bird drops something good in return -- instead of what birds normally drop on you!

Gem confirmation, of course. I've lost thousands of gems over the years. Keeps me from buying gems and from recommending the game to others.

Expansions! Where am I to put all the stuff I have?

In the various quests, make us do many different things instead of the same thing over and over. No chopping endless trees and mining endless rocks, but chopping 10 trees, catching 10 quest fish, mining 10 diamonds, forging 5 trinkets, cooking 8 feasts, trading at the exchange for 11 nicknacks, requesting 20 parasols from neighbors, questing for 10 rare doodads, seeing 6 shows at the theater or amphitheater, drinking with 10 expats at the tavern, building 15 ship bunks at the forge , mixing 10 travel potions, consulting 10 characters at their homes, looking up 10 facts about Overseas at the library, buying 10 travel tickets at the marketplace, reflecting on existence twice at the well, deciphering 4 artifacts at the tablet of Tabernum, looking for 7 ships at the guard towers, gathering 30 seeds from farmhouses, learning 3 s****s at the cottages, picking 12 bouquets at the greenhouses, taking 5 riding lessons at the stables. Going on a final travel quest, with the result being a new harbor expansion at the shore. Now that would be fun!

meme1098
01-07-17, 01:05 PM
I'd love to see another bountiful table -- with four expeditions going every two days, I need the meals and feasts! Not sure why people are opposed to free meals for the knights!

Also, the daily trades are so completely unfair that no one would who understands the game should ever be tempted to do any of them, with the possible exception of energy since we end up with excess wood, stone and water anyway. Make the daily trades more fair since they are currently useless, or else at least let them drop a trade ticket so that you get something for them. I mean, ONE prime cut for all those items? Ridiculous! But getting a trade ticket even for a grossly unfair trade? Much better.

The elf trades are completely random, or seem so. You give up one each of many easy to acquire items and get 8 silver and 9 bronze runes, and then give up 30 gold nuggets and 10 Adamant and get 8 bronze runes. Blind trades are no good. Trading is trading FOR something, not throwing your goods in the air and hoping a bird drops something good in return -- instead of what birds normally drop on you!

Gem confirmation, of course. I've lost thousands of gems over the years. Keeps me from buying gems and from recommending the game to others.

>>>>>In the various quests, make us do many different things instead of the same thing over and over. No chopping endless trees and mining endless rocks, but chopping 10 trees, catching 10 quest fish, mining 10 diamonds, forging 5 trinkets, cooking 8 feasts, trading at the exchange for 11 nicknacks, requesting 20 parasols from neighbors, questing for 10 rare doodads, seeing 6 shows at the theater or amphitheater, drinking with 10 expats at the tavern, building 15 ship bunks at the forge , mixing 10 travel potions, consulting 10 characters at their homes, looking up 10 facts about Overseas at the library, buying 10 travel tickets at the marketplace, reflecting on existence twice at the well, deciphering 4 artifacts at the tablet of Tabernum, looking for 7 ships at the guard towers, gathering 30 seeds from farmhouses, learning 3 s****s at the cottages, picking 12 bouquets at the greenhouses, taking 5 riding lessons at the stables. Going on a final travel quest, with the result being a new harbor expansion at the shore. Now that would be fun!

**Like***
Especially the last paragraph!!! Chopping rocks or trees over & over is no fun S8.

Please listen to all these great suggestions & try some of them out!!

hkcorrigan
01-07-17, 01:09 PM

In the various quests, make us do many different things instead of the same thing over and over. No chopping endless trees and mining endless rocks, but chopping 10 trees, catching 10 quest fish, mining 10 diamonds, forging 5 trinkets, cooking 8 feasts, trading at the exchange for 11 nicknacks, requesting 20 parasols from neighbors, questing for 10 rare doodads, seeing 6 shows at the theater or amphitheater, drinking with 10 expats at the tavern, building 15 ship bunks at the forge , mixing 10 travel potions, consulting 10 characters at their homes, looking up 10 facts about Overseas at the library, buying 10 travel tickets at the marketplace, reflecting on existence twice at the well, deciphering 4 artifacts at the tablet of Tabernum, looking for 7 ships at the guard towers, gathering 30 seeds from farmhouses, learning 3 s****s at the cottages, picking 12 bouquets at the greenhouses, taking 5 riding lessons at the stables. Going on a final travel quest, with the result being a new harbor expansion at the shore. Now that would be fun!

Love your event suggestion!!! I definitely agree that more variety is needed. Use more of our buildings and resources. And would love a harbor!!! S8, please hear our suggestions.

I'll repeat a few others here:
- Remove limits on number of buildings and decorations, especially since we've either purchased them or earned them through the various goals and events. Otherwise it's like you're stealing from us.
- Let us gift to more than 3 neighbors. We can receive 20 gifts but can't return the courtesy.
- Increase our levels beyond 50 and allow for higher energy limits with those levels.

jaxvan
01-10-17, 09:01 PM
The one thing I'd love is to able to store my Christmas trees for next year!

huntiw396
01-11-17, 05:22 PM
I really enjoy the game.

One town building I would like to see is a barber shop. All towns had barber shops and they were very important First off they were gathering places for people and many social and political activities occurred in and around the Barbershop. Barbers also provided medical services much more than just "bleeding" patients as is the common belief. A level 6 building would drop say 1100 coins.

I am not sure a town hall building is time appropriate. They are more buildings of a democratic era.

The theater could become a crafting building of sorts, but you would be crafting coins. Different plays could be presented. There could be three levels of play each costing a different amount coin, taking a different amount of time and each requiring a different group of resources. The payout would be in coins and depending on the investment you would get more coins. This may take longer but you could have payouts of 3000 6000 and 10000 for each play and the event would take 1 to 2 days to run. The costs and payouts should be appropriate so as not to change the economic balance of the game.

A true crafting building could be a candle makers shop. Candles were used for not only light, but to tell time as well. They were common buildings in a medieval town. This building would probably be best used in some sort of event. You would place the building and make different candles as part of the requirements for getting something. After the quest the building could drop 200 coins or so.

I like the idea of expanding the ocean theme. Developing a route of expansion to the sea allowing the building of a harbor would be fun. The harbor could allow you to give an extra gift every day. Or perhaps it could have something to do with trade. Allow some new trade routes with far away kingdoms when you have a harbor.

Agree that the Elven trade is not as fun as I thought it would be. It needs to be fair trade not blind trade. I always wait until they only want one or two of each item before I make a trade. I get lots of bronze tokens and silver tokens and only 7 gold since it started. I buy the nimble farmer and harvest champion boosts. They seem to work well together and I can fill most of my inventory by doing this once a week or so. There could be a boost to speed up the adventures and building times.

Of course everyone wants free gems. There Is No Such Thing As A Free Lunch.

There needs to be something towards the ultimate goal or achieving the crown. This would help keep long time players interested.

riverly
01-12-17, 01:36 AM
The elves do use a lot of fertilizer along wilth the blue fish. Wanting to make sure that as part of the irony comment was referring to the fact that not all our animals species generate 'fertilizer'.just generally speaking. Really wish we had a fertilizer shed where we could scoop up multiple bags at a time instead of tapping our sheep and cows over and over. With all the animals we have, we should always have piles and piles of poop. 💩💩💩Something like glimmer troves, but instead it would be poop troves.

Adding also: please make truffle trove give more than 1 truffle a day. That would allow us to store or sell some of our pigs. Space is evidently needed seeing as we are not expanding quickly.

SpiritWind00
01-28-17, 02:15 AM
~~~~~~~~ Gentle reminder ~~~~~~~

this thread is about items you'd like see on your board or feedback on items in the poll only. Please use the Suggestion forum for everything else. Off topic posts have been removed.

PurpleScorpion76
01-29-17, 01:41 PM
Listen up S8! These are all great ideas!

I've also been wanting a seaport. The lighthouse would have to be set on a cliff so expansions south around the cove area would be great. Pleeeeease S8, we need a seaport !

I just hope they didn't use this idea for dream city. Glad they picked up on mine and other idea with rope / pirates etc. But they've not gone quite far enough yet.

TinkKing25
01-29-17, 08:55 PM
Easier Expansion capabilities and more energy! Please and Thank you! ;)

rulerofjennyville
01-30-17, 05:07 AM
I also add that the Yetis drop something different.. maybe Stone Blocks that are similar to their shape :D

They could drop jewels. I didn't realize how hard they were to get until I ran out of them. A gem animal is the most popular request - we already have one (purple cow) and I once got gems off I think sir hammy - but an animal that regularly drops a gem would be a popular addition.

Lucinda1989
01-30-17, 09:40 AM
I would like to see someway to use the coins we collect. I have over 11 million but they are pretty much worthless. Why can't we buy gems with them if gems are required to purchase most royal items or to buy your way through a quest.

Destiel0918
01-31-17, 01:12 PM
Could we get some Alicorn like creature, who would drop once a week like at least 1 hour unlimited energy?

MoonVillage3
02-06-17, 02:30 PM
Boar Tusks! only the Dire Boar drops them and they are all asleep lately.

riverly
02-08-17, 08:27 AM
Boar Tusks! only the Dire Boar drops them and they are all asleep lately.Chopping iron rich rocks spawns a lot of dire boars. Yes more chopping rocks!!!
But I agree. Another source is needed.

PrincessCupOButter
02-08-17, 08:36 AM
Boar Tusks! only the Dire Boar drops them and they are all asleep lately.

Chopping iron rich rocks spawns a lot of dire boars. Yes more chopping rocks!!!
But I agree. Another source is needed.

Yes please! Lately even when I do spawn a dire boar, it seems their tusks have already been lost in previous battles. I'm trying to make sentry horns to match the abundance of troll clubs I get from the colosseum. And on that note, I'd be equally content with another, more reliable, source for sentry horns. Kaz just doesn't keep that many on hand. Lol. I still don't understand why the colosseum doesn't drop those too. :confused:

mandy_dd
02-17-17, 02:49 AM
I would like to have love shack, please please

coolssp
02-18-17, 12:38 PM
I would like to have love shack, please please

I second, third .... this.... :)

I not only want the love shack for the alicorns but also pink stuff in my inventory ;) I'm pretty much maxed out on building, potion and most of the kitchen stuff

rulerofjennyville
02-18-17, 05:41 PM
I'd like to see Easter bunny animals like they did the Turkey animals for Thanksgiving. They could put bunny ears on them.

rabsos
02-20-17, 10:34 PM
Something that drops gems or permits!!!! A bank wouldn't be hard either we can actually buy stuff with coins we have or trade for gold stuff??? is it troll or goblins that love money?? Maybe we can have a GOBLIN AND A BANK!!!!!

rabsos
02-20-17, 10:35 PM
Can we get more tree variety like blossoms or white trees that are not covered in snow or ice??

wealthyrich
02-20-17, 10:57 PM
how about an item that drops expansion permit

and

an item that drops trade ticket

daddyoooz
02-23-17, 09:04 PM
It's been about 2 yrs since the fortune teller tent had any new fortunes added. That should be an EASY new addition of 12-15 fortunes.

JojoMoonflower
03-30-17, 05:31 AM
I would like to see S8 change gifting. Please remove max from items so that we can gift without getting a message that our neighbor is maxed on that item. For example, I cannot gift an earth wisp to a neighbor who has 89 or 90 already. Inventory max is 99. If an item is being gifted, why put a max on it.

JojoMoonflower
03-30-17, 05:36 AM
I would love to see event items added to gifting. Since the events have become more challenging, it would be nice to be able to help neighbors out in the events.

ladyperidot
03-30-17, 05:37 AM

Love you suggestions!!

gfp60
03-30-17, 06:06 AM
I'd like to see an opportunity to exchange items. For example, I need golden apples; I'd gladly exchange 25 or even 50 apples for one golden apple. Also, the items we are able to gift are meager; we should have more options. We should be able to gift mermaid scales, jewels, fruit, etc. And a trading post would be great! We could trade items we have to much of for something we need. Finally, I'd LOVE to see the energy limit lifted, 40 just isn't enough! If nothing else, a new energy every two minutes instead of three. These are the things I have been wishing for.

mandy_dd
03-30-17, 08:41 AM
Love shack please please please

dipwid
03-30-17, 11:06 AM
How about a rune exchange: trade a certain number of runes for another type of rune. For example trade 20 bronze for a silver, or 10 silver for a gold. It would be nice to have it work in reverse as well, so you could "make change" and break a silver for 20 bronze.

pticaberk
03-30-17, 12:09 PM
How about a rune exchange: trade a certain number of runes for another type of rune. For example trade 20 bronze for a silver, or 10 silver for a gold.

Yeah, rune exchange would be good. Even with exchange rate 50 to 1 it'd give more value to bronze and silver runes.

SpiritWind00
04-19-17, 06:42 PM
Thank you for your suggestions about items you would like on your board. I've compiled the poll results and passed them on to S8.

From reading through the posts, there are more posts about requesting features of the game rather than items you'd like on your board (like gem confirmation, inventory sorting and removal etc which we have been requesting for a long time). So, I'd like to try something a bit different for the next poll and move into getting immediate feedback or votes at the conclusion of an event - similar to what we did with the Frog Prince.

I'll open a new suggestion thread for general posts which cover both game features and new items as I think that's still useful information but there won't be an associated poll. The next poll will be at the conclusion of the current Baron's Tea Party event.