PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else excited for Christmas?

dragomaz
12-01-16, 07:02 AM
I am unreasonably excited for the Christmas update and am checking every ten minutes re booting my game anyone have any ideas or thoughts what we might get and when?

Happy gaming everyone:D

meme1098
12-01-16, 07:36 AM
Updates are always 12 pm, PST. unless S8 delays it for technical difficulties.

Time zone converter:

http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com

BufftonHeights
12-01-16, 08:24 AM
I am with you Dragomaz. I'm just hoping it's today and we don't have to wait until next week. This will be my first CS holiday. :)

riverly
12-01-16, 08:59 AM
Yea! Christmas! Time to dust off our elf gnomes and bring out our trees to decorate. Oh wait- I don't have room to decorate. Rats! I'll have to see what goes into storage to make room.

jabbottscott
12-01-16, 10:17 AM
Yes! I dusted off my old Christmas decos and set them out! I really hope we see something today!

comeseecomesah
12-01-16, 10:41 AM
I don't have any xmas decs. Hoping for a good choice and a really tall xmas tree

Pretty please Santa x

sunnygirl634
12-01-16, 11:25 AM
On November 8 they accidentally pushed a notification early. I'm guessing that quest will begin next week on Thursday, December 8. That quest is for a polar bear. I really hope it is not the same as the recent peacock, fawn and autumn raccoon. I'm really hoping it's more than collecting the same stuff over and over again.

In the past we've had at least two holiday related quests. I certainly hope we at least get two Christmas quests!

Seriously700
12-01-16, 11:40 AM
I'm hoping we won't need 20 cottages for any December quests. Just yesterday I put away my queendom's Halloween deco and took out my Christmas trees, gingerbread house, skating rink, etc. I'd hate to have to put them back in storage.

meme1098
12-01-16, 12:03 PM
I'm hoping we won't need 20 cottages for any December quests. Just yesterday I put away my queendom's Halloween deco and took out my Christmas trees, gingerbread house, skating rink, etc. I'd hate to have to put them back in storage.

The idea of putting out high numbers of buildings is so ridiculous. Goals should be way more varied than that.

tonyjosiah
12-01-16, 12:44 PM
I've set out some of my Christmas decor. Really hoping for more expansions with this update. There's just absolutely no more room for anything.

Zirilka
12-01-16, 12:55 PM
I have only the winter inn and it looks really lonesome in my queendom.

Irma_Isle
12-01-16, 01:34 PM
I Hope they make a snowy ground this time.. with a slight of snow falling.

QueenEverly
12-01-16, 02:10 PM
I'd love it if they actually made the king/queendoms look wintery this year! I always switch my royal roads to the white ones at Christmas so that it's kind of snowy :) I have my Christmas deco pulled out and am hoping for lots of new Christmas stuff this year!

kdgulle
12-01-16, 02:17 PM
Looks like a chocolate covered polar bear Starts tomorrow

Zirilka
12-01-16, 03:15 PM
Looks like a chocolate covered polar bear Starts tomorrow
It actually looks like the bear from the golden compass.

riverly
12-01-16, 04:29 PM
Okay, now I've got to go look for the compass lol.
I think it's an armoured bear?
And yes we need snow.
And more trees for newer players.
But I like the nutcrackers. Our luck we'll be overrun with nutcrackers like the elf gnomes last year....

Ps. It does look like the bear from the golden compass.

kdgulle
12-01-16, 05:54 PM
It actually looks like the bear from the golden compass.

I had look it up too. Yes it does.

peachtreeshoppe
12-01-16, 06:21 PM
I'm confused. Where are people seeing this?

SpiritWind00
12-01-16, 07:30 PM
I'm confused. Where are people seeing this?
I've created a new thread (Beary Scary Blizzard Event! (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95891-Castle-Story-12-2-Update-Beary-Scary-Blizzard-Event!)) for tomorrow and Regina has posted an event picture which is what is being commented on... :)

peachtreeshoppe
12-01-16, 07:36 PM
I've created a new thread (Beary Scary Blizzard Event! (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95891-Castle-Story-12-2-Update-Beary-Scary-Blizzard-Event!)) for tomorrow and Regina has posted an event picture which is what is being commented on... :)

Sneaky sneaky. I totally missed that thread. Can I still blame newborn haze at 3 months?

SpiritWind00
12-01-16, 07:38 PM
Sneaky sneaky. I totally missed that thread. Can I still blame newborn haze at 3 months?
totally! :) congratulations on your bubba! (I know, completely off topic, but good news should always be acknowledged!) xxx

stargaze91
12-01-16, 11:52 PM
Googled Golden compass bear..His name was Iorek byrnison..This one is named Yerik Bearson ;) hmm

ninjalejones
12-02-16, 02:08 AM
I'm super excited for christmas, I keep imagining christmas themed ali's in santa suits with candy cane horns

peachtreeshoppe
12-02-16, 04:33 AM
totally! :) congratulations on your bubba! (I know, completely off topic, but good news should always be acknowledged!) xxx

Thanks! Two under two is... A challenge. More than any of these events/quests, ha!!! I had to give up bakery story because of them, but they're worth it. ;)

Can we tell if this is a storybook or just a regular timed event? Doesn't look like community since there's no building in the screenshot.