PDA

View Full Version : What in the world is Storm8 doing?

nightshine7
11-30-16, 02:58 PM
This game gets worse by the day. We get an Alice in Wonderland theme during Autumn/Thanksgiving time. And, now it' almost Christmas/winter season and we get a roller rink theme...really? This along with all the issues Storm8's incapable of fixing is making people quit. When I started here 4 years ago we could at least count on the seasonal themes a few times a year. The new players deserve to get things like this too. They're starting out...see our lovely items and wonder why they're not getting opportunity to get items like these. And, please don't say "We had a Black Friday sale". It was a joke...ok?

Newsflash Storm8...any of you ever hear the saying "If it's not broke...don't fix it"? There are times in life when you really should adhere to that belief.

melissan1005
12-01-16, 12:41 AM
This game gets worse by the day. We get an Alice in Wonderland theme during Autumn/Thanksgiving time. And, now it' almost Christmas/winter season and we get a roller rink theme...really? This along with all the issues Storm8's incapable of fixing is making people quit. When I started here 4 years ago we could at least count on the seasonal themes a few times a year. The new players deserve to get things like this too. They're starting out...see our lovely items and wonder why they're not getting opportunity to get items like these. And, please don't say "We had a Black Friday sale". It was a joke...ok?

Newsflash Storm8...any of you ever hear the saying "If it's not broke...don't fix it"? There are times in life when you really should adhere to that belief.

I completely agree. I have been playing for about 4 years too. I stopped playing about a year ago after the very dismal and disappointing Black Friday sale. I didn't throw a fit, I left silently. I came back about a month ago because I thought things might have changed. It seems it has only gotten worse. I had 150 neighbors and not one of them is still playing. I used to spend a lot of money on this game but there is no reason to now. What I don't understand is why aren't they listening because it is very obvious by the boards that people aren't happy. How hard is it to release old box items for gems? Why can't we have multiple sales per year to keep the excitement up? I will never forget the old Black Friday sales. I had to figure out how to buy the amount of gems I needed, while my husband sat back with furrowed eyebrows. It was so fun playing this game. I am sure they are a lot of players that would come back and spend money as well as new players. We have suggestion threads about new items we would like to see but those are completely ignored. These updates are ridiculous! Recycled ovens from Restaurant Story? Give me a break. Why can't old goals be released for new players? I have tons of winter/ Christmas items but I would have appreciated new items.

There have been various issues with this game that have been completely ignored. Why can't we gift all instead of having to select each neighbor individually? Why when we select one item to put out for decorating does the list go back to the beginning? It's so frustrating when you have hundreds of items to have to scroll all the way through again. This is especially frustrating when it happens with tables and chairs. There are a lot of issues, I have only listed a few.

Why aren't they listening? I guess it is because they don't care. We want our Bakery Story back!

hannahmariec97
12-01-16, 10:52 AM
I agree with everything both of you said. I played a few years ago and then stopped because I kind of lost interest in the game, but decided to come back this summer to see what was going on and it was so different that in used to be, but also almost like nothing changed. They haven't updated the actual app since September 2015 and there are so many issues that could be fixed but no matter how many people complain, they just don't fix them and I don't know why... it's actually quite aggravating. And theres SO many things they could do to improve the game, like let us sell gifts because they just pile up (and I know this has been mentioned dozens upon dozens of times but they don't listen). And that's just one example upon many. And since I don't have my old stuff anymore I REALLY want old goals available to new players because I hate that I am still waiting to decorate for Christmas because I don't have anything and I'm waiting for a Christmas update. Honestly, the S8 team needs to learn how to actually listen to us and make the game better because players getting angry and leaving the game won't benefit them at all in the long run.