PDA

View Full Version : Constant crashing now it steals my hard work points

preinsko
11-29-16, 11:03 PM
I have put up with the crashing when I had a 16gb iPad and I kept deleting other apps and finally my email still not enough memory? However those crashes never took away my points. I finally got a new 32gb iPad and I have very few apps on it; but the game still crashes. I can't ever get full good neighbor points because when it crashes it rests my visits back what they were. This is the last straw though tonight I started the new event and because I had banked some eggs I got 500 PT's really fast then it crashed and I was back to where I was; but my eggs didn't reset so I essentially lost everything. This is not fair. Please do something about the crashes. I am on the most current iOS with 27GB free memory! I will try doing one thing st a time and rebooting in between; but that takes a long time! I am really upset!

SparklyOctopus
11-30-16, 11:56 AM
Sorry to hear that! Please submit a ticket by filling out this form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new). One of our agents will be able to assist you.

Fyym
03-15-20, 08:45 AM
Did you hear about the new craze in the human world? You watched the show, now play the game. S8 PROPERTY BROTHERS.