PDA

View Full Version : Rudolphin, Storking and Teddy Bear nov. 29

Eluzyion
11-29-16, 01:06 PM
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c45/eluzyion/other%20games/E71FC5D0-4CD8-42B2-B385-80DE36DC61BB.jpeg

Regina;1372565']The end time is 12/13/2016 11:00 am :)

Eluzyion
11-29-16, 01:23 PM
I do wish their "limited time" would state a time frame...

tahitii
11-29-16, 01:39 PM
Gloving Grove sale lasts two weeks.. maybe is the same deadline for the Trio

Eluzyion
11-29-16, 01:47 PM
Gloving Grove sale lasts two weeks.. maybe is the same deadline for the Trio

You could be right! Thanks!

Silverrain1
11-29-16, 02:15 PM
Main account has all 3. Second account needs the teddy bear.the grove is nice but think I have 88 gems left lol. And I may have to skip the conductor step of story book as crystal
Unicorn is still in the den, never mind the nest

[S8] Regina
11-29-16, 02:18 PM
I do wish their "limited time" would state a time frame...

The end time is 12/13/2016 11:00 am :)

Silverrain1
11-29-16, 02:55 PM

Lol, it always takes me a minute to recognise the dates as over here we do date, month year and so wen I seen the 13 in the middle my brain went, what...? Lol. I get it tho

Eluzyion
11-29-16, 02:59 PM

Thank you so much Regina!

Alideh
11-29-16, 03:54 PM
Super stoked!!! I don't have any of these and really want the storking and the teddy bear :3
Yay!!! Also very happy that they decided to give us 2 weeks :o That should be enough time for all :D

Alideh
11-29-16, 03:58 PM
Storking - 15 hours
Teddy Bear - 18 hours
Rudolphin - 15 hours

Tinsowl - 14 hours (Sorry about that confusion everyone, I had read on a egg chart web that it was 16 hours)

MystiqueRealm
11-29-16, 05:34 PM
I just got 16 hours with Lightning Leopard and panfodil, I'm hoping it's tinsowl and not thunderhawk. I guess I'll know in 16 hours!

haku8cafe
11-29-16, 06:04 PM
Storking - 15 hours
Teddy Bear - 18 hours
Rudolphin - 15 hours

Tinsowl - 16 hours

tks for the timing that really help :)

Eluzyion
11-29-16, 09:09 PM
I just got 16 hours with Lightning Leopard and panfodil, I'm hoping it's tinsowl and not thunderhawk. I guess I'll know in 16 hours!

Good Luck! I hope you get Tinsowl! *fingers crossed*

Alideh
11-29-16, 11:44 PM
tks for the timing that really help :)

You're welcome :D Glad to help!

Good luck :D

Schnoodles
11-30-16, 05:16 AM
I got the tinsowl on my first try but it was 14 hours

Alideh
11-30-16, 10:21 AM
I got the tinsowl on my first try but it was 14 hours

Congrats!
You are right! Sorry about that, The page said 16 hours breeding :/

kuppikahvia
11-30-16, 03:45 PM
Wow, got the bear first try, I'm stunned.

Eluzyion
11-30-16, 03:50 PM

Congrats! I haven't even bred one of the animals to get the bear yet lol

Alideh
11-30-16, 05:58 PM

Congrats :D
I tried twice for the storking but got armadillo's, so I ended up giving the Tinsowl a shot and well... I got a 16 hour timer but I'm scared that it wont be it o.o Will know tomorrow what I got.

Alideh
11-30-16, 06:08 PM
Congrats! I haven't even bred one of the animals to get the bear yet lol

Which one are you trying to breed first?
I realized we need the armadillo for the story book so there is a higher chance at breeding that one instead of the storking, so I'm going for the Rudolphin and Tinsowl first. Good luck to you :D

Eluzyion
11-30-16, 06:32 PM
Which one are you trying to breed first?
I realized we need the armadillo for the story book so there is a higher chance at breeding that one instead of the storking, so I'm going for the Rudolphin and Tinsowl first. Good luck to you :D

I've been trying for Rudolphin using CU and grandmother.. Tried hydro yak once then trying to stick with one combo but now wondering if I shouldn't chg lol I figure since rudolphin is cool I'd try that first then if I don't think I have time to get both Storking and bear I'll probably just switch to Tinsowl :) I hope you're successful Alideh!

Alideh
12-01-16, 03:10 AM
I've been trying for Rudolphin using CU and grandmother.. Tried hydro yak once then trying to stick with one combo but now wondering if I shouldn't chg lol I figure since rudolphin is cool I'd try that first then if I don't think I have time to get both Storking and bear I'll probably just switch to Tinsowl :) I hope you're successful Alideh!

Try Frostfang and Pandaffodil, I tried that after the FAIL on the tinsowl :( Turned out to be the thunderhawk one :/
First time trying for the Rudolphin and I got the 16 hour timer :D So yay!!! Both of those animals were level 4,
Now 3 more animals to go. Really want the beautiful Storking and the Teddy bear :3
If I get those 2 then I will be fine and if they start another event or Limited breedable animal I could focus on that and be okay with not getting the Tinsowl this time around.

Eluzyion
12-01-16, 08:06 AM
Hey Alideh! I got the trio this morning along with Tinsowl, I used CU+grandmother for Rudolphin, CU+republiphant for storking and CU + GI Joey for Tinsowl (I do believe Tinsowl was 14 hours)

Good luck everyone trying!

kristen6207
12-01-16, 09:06 AM
I have Rudolphin from last year and just got a 15 hour using my Cherub Cub & Cinderelka. So I'm pretty excited I got it first try. So now I wait and next thing I will try and get is that cute Teddy Bear 😊😊😊

Cdnfroglover
12-01-16, 03:35 PM
Have had zero luck so far. Hoping for at least the stork king, he's cute.

Alideh
12-01-16, 05:46 PM
Hey Alideh! I got the trio this morning along with Tinsowl, I used CU+grandmother for Rudolphin, CU+republiphant for storking and CU + GI Joey for Tinsowl (I do believe Tinsowl was 14 hours)

Good luck everyone trying!

I didn't get the Rudolphin, I sped up the progress and it ended up being skyena, completely forgot about that one being 16 hours :/ Although I didn't have one and I did really want one so not a bad fail.
I will try CU & grandmother next.
Thanks for the tips :D & Thank you for also letting me know about the Tinsowl, I'll change that previous post.

ogreve
12-02-16, 05:34 AM
Yay! First try for Rudolphin: 15 hours!!!
I vividly recall that last year this trio came at a time that we were plagued by YALBAs; I spent around 3 weeks in vain to get this nice little dolphin. I did get the Storking and Tinsowl last year, so once the pesky storybook breedings are done, I should have a decent amount of time for trying for the bear. I'm pretty happy with the re-release of this trio!

Eluzyion
12-02-16, 07:57 AM
I vividly recall that last year this trio came at a time that we were plagued by YALBAs; I spent around 3 weeks in vain to get this nice little dolphin. I did get the Storking and Tinsowl last year, so once the pesky storybook breedings are done, I should have a decent amount of time for trying for the bear. I'm pretty happy with the re-release of this trio!

1st try, awesome! Congrats Ogreve!

Alideh
12-02-16, 08:22 PM

Still no luck here, same :D Super glad, since I really want that cute teddy bear :3

saucysammis
12-04-16, 02:34 AM
Just got my 18 hr timer for the Teddy Bear! I had somehow managed to get all the others last year and this was the only one I needed so I'm pretty happy. Good luck all.

Eluzyion
12-04-16, 08:42 AM
Just got my 18 hr timer for the Teddy Bear! I had somehow managed to get all the others last year and this was the only one I needed so I'm pretty happy. Good luck all.

Congrats!

Alideh
12-06-16, 02:22 AM
YES I got a 15 hour timer with Fire and Rock Elements ... So it is either the beautiful Storking or the Magmacore one, Either way I don't mind since I don't have that one and need it for a Goal.

Morag2000
12-06-16, 05:47 AM
At last I have managed to breed a Toy Elephant, the egg is now on the nest, after breeding so many Racmoons I thought it would never happen, I'm sooooooo happy. I was trying to breed a Tinsowl and got a forest of Thunderhawks, I'm having one last try with CU and Shockatoo, got 16 hours but I expect it will be another Thunderhawk.
But that's the fun of the game.
Congratulations to all that have managed to breed all the animals they wanted and to those that haven't, keep trying. I am over the moon with my little Toy Elephant.

poofyena
12-06-16, 05:59 AM
I have had no luck breeding any of these! Trying for Rudolphin and soooo many fails now.

Alideh
12-06-16, 06:22 AM
At last I have managed to breed a Toy Elephant, the egg is now on the nest, after breeding so many Racmoons I thought it would never happen, I'm sooooooo happy. I was trying to breed a Tinsowl and got a forest of Thunderhawks, I'm having one last try with CU and Shockatoo, got 16 hours but I expect it will be another Thunderhawk.
But that's the fun of the game.
Congratulations to all that have managed to breed all the animals they wanted and to those that haven't, keep trying. I am over the moon with my little Toy Elephant.

Congrats! I haven't even bothered trying for the Toy Elephant, This time around I know I won't get him or at least don't expect to since I really want the Storking and Bear.
Thunderhawk attack! Hope you finally got that one!

@poofyena : Hope you get one, I got a timer that I mistook for it and turned out it was the hyena...(spelt it wrong) so if you do get the timer be prepared! I was surprised when I put the egg in the nest. Thankfully we still have a week :D

monbohn
12-06-16, 03:03 PM
Congrats to those who've been successful in breeding and good luck to everyone who's working on any of these still!!

I've only made a couple of attempts at the bear so far....I already had Rudolphin and Storking. Now that the last event is over I will be able to concentrate on the bear. :-D

ogreve
12-06-16, 04:20 PM
Well.....
Now that the storybook breedings are finally behind us I figured I'd be in for a long run of attempts (4 elements!), but this morning on only the second attempt I got an 18 hours timer! I figured that looked promising and came here to check the timer and was stoked to see it to be 18 hours!
But.......... I have been in this boat before.... Can anyone tell me if the ONLY 18 hour timer is the Teddybear, or are there more outcomes with which it shares an 18 hour timer?

saucysammis
12-06-16, 06:05 PM
Well.....
Now that the storybook breedings are finally behind us I figured I'd be in for a long run of attempts (4 elements!), but this morning on only the second attempt I got an 18 hours timer! I figured that looked promising and came here to check the timer and was stoked to see it to be 18 hours!
But.......... I have been in this boat before.... Can anyone tell me if the ONLY 18 hour timer is the Teddybear, or are there more outcomes with which it shares an 18 hour timer?

I looked when I got my timer and I believe it was the only outcome for 18 hrs and the teddy bear elements. Yay!

Alideh
12-06-16, 08:27 PM
Well mine turned out to be Magmacore so will try again.
However with there being 2 Limited edition results with the Fire and Nature I feel like putting this Trio on hold again :/

ogreve
12-07-16, 01:59 AM
I looked when I got my timer and I believe it was the only outcome for 18 hrs and the teddy bear elements. Yay!

That sounds awesome! Nice!
I shall know for sure shortly (3h28m)....:P
BTW: Isn't your forest the one called "Ama'u Forest" (with a palm tree in the centre)?
This time my leaderboard group has at least 4 players I know from the forum: Ama'u Forest, ArcadiaTofu, NannaSherry, Laura's Livery

ogreve
12-07-16, 06:47 AM
Yay! Teddybear egg on the nest!
I'm so glad I got this one complete now! Last year in three weeks of hard work I barely got the Storking (towards the end). This year, the other two animals were obtained within only a few tries, without speeding, etc.
Nice: trio complete!

Natasha_07
12-07-16, 06:57 AM
I still can't get storking, so disappointed. :(

Eluzyion
12-07-16, 08:13 AM
Yay! Teddybear egg on the nest!
I'm so glad I got this one complete now! Last year in three weeks of hard work I barely got the Storking (towards the end). This year, the other two animals were obtained within only a few tries, without speeding, etc.
Nice: trio complete!

Woohoo! Congrats!

Eluzyion
12-07-16, 08:57 AM
I still can't get storking, so disappointed. :(

:( hope you're able to get it

saucysammis
12-07-16, 11:30 AM
That sounds awesome! Nice!
I shall know for sure shortly (3h28m)....:P
BTW: Isn't your forest the one called "Ama'u Forest" (with a palm tree in the centre)?
This time my leaderboard group has at least 4 players I know from the forum: Ama'u Forest, ArcadiaTofu, NannaSherry, Laura's Livery

Yup, that's me; I recognized you and all the other old neighbors as well. The leader in our group, also a neighbor, is far and away from the rest of us, I won't be getting much beyond the milestone goals.

lunarwren
12-07-16, 08:04 PM
Finally got Rudolphin after completely giving up! Put Alice in to breed with my Bamboon to see if they could magically make something interesting and out came a Rudolphin. So happy! He's sitting in the nest now dreaming of a baby Teddy Bear to follow.

JanineQuinty
12-09-16, 11:42 AM
I tried to breed rudolphin for about 15 times now and still nothing :(

larissa2k
12-09-16, 02:07 PM
Me too I've tried about 24 times and nothing. I'm convinced There's a glitch it's a rare not a super rare I should have gotten it by now.

Alideh
12-09-16, 07:47 PM
Still no Storking :( Wayyyyy too many Armadillos though :/

Scangelina
12-11-16, 06:11 AM
Is it just me, or does anyone else notice Teddy Bear isn't showing in the Market Place?? I know they are all available until 12/13/16. I'm still trying to breed Teddy and I don't want to be trying if it's disappeared for some reason🤔

diet4life
12-11-16, 08:50 AM
Is it just me, or does anyone else notice Teddy Bear isn't showing in the Market Place?? I know they are all available until 12/13/16. I'm still trying to breed Teddy and I don't want to be trying if it's disappeared for some reason樂

Teddy is gone form my marketplace too. 3 days earlier than 12/13 :confused:

Alideh
12-11-16, 10:09 AM
Teddy bear is still showing in my shop.
I am an Android player so not sure if you guys are Ios or if its just a glitch.

Grrrrr No storking still, I keep breeding nothing but armadillos T_T probably over 15 by now. I feel like giving up and just focus on hatching animals from my storage to get those out and finally display them.

diet4life
12-11-16, 10:29 AM
Teddy bear is still showing in my shop.
I am an Android player so not sure if you guys are Ios or if its just a glitch.

Grrrrr No storking still, I keep breeding nothing but armadillos T_T probably over 15 by now. I feel like giving up and just focus on hatching animals from my storage to get those out and finally display them.

I'm an IOS user. I noticed it left after my update yesterday. Thanks for your post. 😀

CuteTali
12-11-16, 12:40 PM
It didn't leave the iOS store, it's just not showing in the Featured section. Go to Animals, then to fire element and it's right there. On a sad note though, I still can't seem to breed a teddy bear :(

Alideh
12-12-16, 03:51 PM
You welcome @diet4life

Grrrrrr After who knows how many armadillos, I give up! I guess that storking won't be mine this time around, After the last 12 hour breeding time, I used gems to speed up the one in the nest and decided to hatch one of the animals I have in storage. About to hit the 5.9k milestone so I should be good to hit the last one. I should use this time to just let those babies out. Good luck all! And for those of you, who also didn't get any of them....YOU ARE NOT alone... :(

chickenladyx14
12-12-16, 10:10 PM
I was VERY lucky this time around and managed to breed Rudolphin on first try, Storking on 3rd try, and Teddy Bear on 2nd try. This is highly unusual for me as I normally fail to breed anything I need for an event. Maybe Santa took pity on me and he will save that piece of coal 'til next year.

Natasha_07
12-08-18, 05:15 PM
Wish we could breed the animals as well and not only have them available for purchase. Thanks for bringing them back, I wanted the teddy bear but I'm saving my gems for something else.

Please consider making the next limited December animals that you bring back as breedable too. Thanks! :)