PDA

View Full Version : My castle grounds are full! Help please!

missmeow21
11-29-16, 03:32 AM
I've been playing CS for the longest time, and I just LOVE it. I do buy expansion packs and sometimes gems when on sale.

My problem is that over the years I've collected so many building and decorations that my grounds look messy and built all on top of each other.

I'd love some advice on what items could go into storage without affecting my game play.

I realise some tasks and challenges require certain buildings, but I'd rather bring them out when needed and have a beautiful and easy to navigate castle!

I've expanded as much as my budget allows, but I just need more room.

I'd be so grateful for suggestions. Thanks!

ShibuyaCloth
11-29-16, 12:18 PM
You might have a look here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79981-Nugget-8-Organize-Your-Castle

I have a minimalistic Queendom with the minimum out so I can just do the goals that are in the book. Well I just do the u-goals when nothing else is left, so my castle ground is a HUGE green empty fields with roaming characters.

danzplace
11-29-16, 03:06 PM
Here is what I like to keep out at all times, as my minimums
1-2 each - marketplaces, libraries, taverns, jewelers, farm house and conservatories
4 cottages
All stables, hatcheries, regular resource buildings and character houses
Barracks and keeps
Wells (less space than ponds)
10 cows and chickens
5 sheep, pigs and horses
Most animals with special drops
Red flowers, fairy flower bed and multicolor hedge
Maple, living wood and magic fruit trees
Everything else comes and goes. I try to set up small villages with one big area for decorating.
Feel free to drop by and visit.