PDA

View Full Version : Lost dragon when hatching Huntress

Simdiva
11-28-16, 04:53 PM
This has never happened to me before but I'm sure upset. I never took a photo of the egg so can't even prove I completed tales. The huntrss disappeared on hatching I am really upset and have no idea if they will replace it to say nothing if all the time the egg sat in the next ☹️☹️ I was looking forward to starting to evolve her today and now I can't.

[S8] Regina
11-28-16, 05:14 PM
This has never happened to me before but I'm sure upset. I never took a photo of the egg so can't even prove I completed tales. The huntrss disappeared on hatching I am really upset and have no idea if they will replace it to say nothing if all the time the egg sat in the next ☹️☹️ I was looking forward to starting to evolve her today and now I can't.

Sorry to hear that! Please submit a request through support.storm8.com for assistance with your account and PM me your ticket number. Thank you!

Simdiva
11-28-16, 05:29 PM
Regina;1372267']Sorry to hear that! Please submit a request through support.storm8.com for assistance with your account and PM me your ticket number. Thank you!

Thx will do

debrasbistro
11-30-16, 03:46 AM
Sorry but I am quickly losing patience with all the games of Dragon story. Not only did I lose money for boosts in the leaderboard but now my dragon tales Huntress is gone. It's telling me I can buy it , but I have a screenshot so that is a lie.I would really like my Dragon back and I have no patience left.

debrasbistro
11-30-16, 03:47 AM
This is for my iPhone account buddhagarden iOS iPhone 6+.

JMThrive
11-30-16, 10:53 AM
I lost my Huntress as well. Storm8 needs to get it's act together!

Leana47
11-30-16, 11:04 AM
Mine too. Opened a ticket and sent a PM to Regina. No reaction from either :mad:.