PDA

View Full Version : Would you be able to tell what animal I am breeding.

saphiraetti
11-27-16, 01:14 PM
I am breeding jade and citrine trying for one of the new animals and I got a 18 hr timer, but everything I look at I cannot find it. I have looked under regular and limited animals and nothing. I have also look under these forums and the ones I see still does no fit. Thanks. Any help would be appreciated thanks for your time.

Eluzyion
11-27-16, 01:39 PM
I am breeding jade and citrine trying for one of the new animals and I got a 18 hr timer, but everything I look at I cannot find it. I have looked under regular and limited animals and nothing. I have also look under these forums and the ones I see still does no fit. Thanks. Any help would be appreciated thanks for your time.

18 hour dark/electric can be petite panda, elephantum or bansheep:)

Drachenia
11-27-16, 02:15 PM

Hello Eluzyion! Bahnsheep is no longer to breed and has also been removed from the market to buy. :D

saphiraetti
11-27-16, 02:15 PM

Thanks for your help with I hope it panda I have the others times two. Thank you again

saphiraetti
11-27-16, 02:16 PM
Ok cool than I will not have to worry about getting that one again. Thanks for your help

Eluzyion
11-27-16, 03:22 PM
Hello Eluzyion! Bahnsheep is no longer to breed and has also been removed from the market to buy. :D

Oh yea! Thx Drachenia I totally forgot :)