PDA

View Full Version : Solved Timmy the turkey issues

kusutmasai
11-26-16, 05:02 PM
Update: Solved

Hey guys, the team has fixed this. Your mini pumpkin pie should be unlocked for those who have completed the cruise. :D

Hi everyone! I've managed to complete the Thanksgiving event this second time around. However, whenever Timmy visits, he doesn't drop any pumpkins despite tapping on the pumpkin icon above him. Even the food on the counters have reset its quantity to full. I'm not entirely sure what to do. Does anyone else have these issues?

casperx72
11-26-16, 06:01 PM
I completed the cruise, but the Mini Pumpin Pies recipe did not unluck. Tommy the Turkey came in, but after i tapped the Pumpkin it did not store it in my inventory. Now i can also not complete the Foodie Friendsgiving goal, and i also spent some gems on it completing the cruise :(
I am missing the "cruise end goal" in my goal list which you normally have ("Tap on Tommy the Turkey", and then de Recipie unlocks), but i do not have the goal this time. I reported it on the Storm8 Support page, i hope they can help me out since i finished the cruise normally and do'nt want to lose gems/money on this issue.

Rynetory2
11-26-16, 06:10 PM
I completed the cruise, but the Mini Pumpin Pies recipe did not unluck. Tommy the Turkey came in, but after i tapped the Pumpkin it did not store it in my inventory. Now i can also not complete the Foodie Friendsgiving goal, and i also spent some gems on it completing the cruise :(
I am missing the "cruise end goal" in my goal list which you normally have ("Tap on Tommy the Turkey", and then de Recipie unlocks), but i do not have the goal this time. I reported it on the Storm8 Support page, i hope they can help me out since i finished the cruise normally and do'nt want to lose gems/money on this issue.

Have you completed this cruise before? You may not get the Tap Timmy goal if you did. Can you restart your device and see if the recipe unlocks?

Rynetory2
11-26-16, 06:11 PM
Hi everyone! I've managed to complete the Thanksgiving event this second time around. However, whenever Timmy visits, he doesn't drop any pumpkins despite tapping on the pumpkin icon above him. Even the food on the counters have reset its quantity to full. I'm not entirely sure what to do. Does anyone else have these issues?

Try restarting your game and see if that helps.

funnytina123
11-26-16, 06:19 PM
Excuseme. In this event, i completed my Cruise Ship last day, and i got a tummy, but when he came to my restaurant, he couldn't give me pumpkins, and The Mini Pumpkin Dish didn't open,,, can you fix this bug, thank you.

Rynetory2
11-26-16, 06:26 PM
Can you restart your game and check if Timmy drops you anything and if the Pies recipe is unlocked? Is this your first attempt on this cruise? Let me know how it goes for you.

dalexxx
11-26-16, 07:54 PM
Try restarting your game and see if that helps.

Hi Ryne,

I am on the same boat at kusutmasai, i have completed this quest last year and currently there are 2 timmy visiting my resto. The other one does not drop anything and the other one does. I just dont have a way to take screenshots on my phone to show you :/

strawbewriee
11-26-16, 10:15 PM
This is my first time completing the Thanksgiving event. I've unlocked the Pumpkin Pie recipe after tapping on Timmy for the first time after having completed the cruise event. However Timmy doesn't drop any pumpkin during his next visits either. Should I report this to Storm8 support?

Games003
11-26-16, 10:35 PM
Completed the thanksgiving cruise 2016. When Timmy visited for the first time and when I clicked on him, the new pumpkin recipe unlocked but there were no space on my counter so the food disappeared. So then after when Timmy visited my restaurant he had never dropped a single pumpkin! Only money. I have no pumpkin to cook the mini pumpkin! So I spent 4 gem to cook one mini pumpkin to complete the thanks giving cruise event. Timmy dropped twice after that and he still only drops money. No pumpkin received yet! Pls help, is this a glitch? What am I doing wrong? So much for trying so hard to complete this event and then it doesn't work in the end!!!

Zizaosborne
11-26-16, 10:54 PM
I have the same issue. I see the pumpkin over his head, click it and poof it's gone :(

infinitelove19
11-26-16, 11:24 PM
Can you restart your game and check if Timmy drops you anything and if the Pies recipe is unlocked? Is this your first attempt on this cruise? Let me know how it goes for you.

I completed the Thanksgiving cruise on two accounts, Timmy doesn't drop pumpkins in either.

The worst part is, in the account where I had earned Timmy the last time around he kept dropping pumpkins UNTIL I completed this cruise and then he stopped. I've collected twice on both games, no pumpkins.

sgr1953
11-26-16, 11:59 PM
I'm experiencing the same problem with Timmy. He's visited 3 times and hasn't dropped anything? I only have one Timmy visiting. I earned him yesterday after finishing the cruise. I didn't have the game last year. I think there is something wrong with my Timmy. Please explain. Thanks

sgr1953
11-27-16, 12:12 AM
I finished the Thanksgiving cruise yesterday and expected Timmy to start dropping pumpkins; however, after visiting my restaurant 3 times he hasn't dropped anything. The goal is to complete mini pumpkin pies to unlock the pumpkin soup. Seems like there is a problem with Timmy. I've restarted my game twice and reloaded it once. Timmy still does not drop anything. Can you confirm that Timmy is working as designed?

Enodroc
11-27-16, 03:17 AM
I'm having the same issue. No pumpkins! Only Timmy came in just once & never came back. That was well over 12 hours ago. Maybe more. There must be a glitch if it's happening to others as well. PLEASE FIX!!!

Problem seems to have been fixed. About 2 minutes after I finally filed a request & posted here. Figures. LOL

Games003
11-27-16, 03:44 AM
Completed the thanksgiving cruise 2016. When Timmy visited for the first time and when I clicked on him, the new pumpkin recipe unlocked but there were no space on my counter so the food disappeared. So then after when Timmy visited my restaurant he had never dropped a single pumpkin! Only money. I have no pumpkin to cook the mini pumpkin! So I spent 4 gem to cook one mini pumpkin to complete the thanks giving cruise event. Timmy dropped twice after that and he still only drops money. No pumpkin received yet! Pls help, is this a glitch? What am I doing wrong? So much for trying so hard to complete this event and then it doesn't work in the end!!!

I finally got my first pumpkin!!! Not sure if server fixed the glitch. Timmy came to visit again, I didn't click on him so he exit the restaurant. Then he came back very soon and I clicked on him. And finally my first pumpkin after 5th visit..

Hope u guys have urs fixed also!?!

Rynetory2
11-27-16, 04:45 AM
Update

Hey everyone, seems like Timmy is back to normal now. Please monitor your game and report if he's still misbehaving. Timmy can be mischievous sometimes. In the meanwhile, I'll flag this over for the team to have a word with Timmy. :o

sharonanndawes
11-27-16, 05:12 AM
I have completed the cruise and Timmy is dropping pumpkins but the receipt is still locked ��

Rynetory2
11-27-16, 05:15 AM
I have completed the cruise and Timmy is dropping pumpkins but the receipt is still locked ��

Can you restart your device and check again? Let me know how it goes for you.

sparingqueen
11-27-16, 05:38 AM

I have the exact same problem. Restarted device and Timmy started dropping pumpkins, but the mini pumpkin pie recipe is still locked. What should I do?

sharonanndawes
11-27-16, 05:49 AM
I have restarted deleted the app and re installed but still the mini pumpkin pies are locked

Darnoel123
11-27-16, 05:55 AM

Same here. No cruise end goal, pie recipe still locked, first time completing thx giving cruise. Have restarted both game and iPhone several times.

funnytina123
11-27-16, 07:36 AM
Now i see tummy drop the pumpkin, but the Mini Pumkin Dish still not unclock, it the first attempt in this Cruise Ship , in last year i busy so i cuoldn't got it,,, can you help me

casperx72
11-27-16, 07:42 AM
I did -not- complete the cruise last year.
I have Timmy the Turkey in my Restaurant now, and i am also receiving Pumpins.
The award recipe is still on "locked by goal".

After completing the cruise, the end-goal "Tap on Timmy" did not appear, so i could not unlock the recipe.
I am simply missing that last goal that is normally in my to do list with every cruise.

I have a ticketnumber from Storm8, i hope they can activiate the goal or unlock the Mini Pumpkin Pies.

Rynetory2
11-27-16, 08:18 AM
Hey guys, I've reported over that some of you have locked Mini Pumpkin Pies though you have completed the cruise. Please wait for them to investigate when they get back on Monday. I'm not sending anyone to Support since this has been reported. Let's wait for the team to check and resolve this for us. Will post when I've more news. Thanks.

doz1976
11-27-16, 08:38 AM
Have completed turkey cruise. Timmy has visited but not unlocked recipe for mini pumpkin pies. When click on it just brings up goals but can't see what I need to do. Very confused

Rynetory2
11-27-16, 08:46 AM
Have completed turkey cruise. Timmy has visited but not unlocked recipe for mini pumpkin pies. When click on it just brings up goals but can't see what I need to do. Very confused

Check your goal list and see if you have cruise related goals like "Tap on Timmy" etc.

runricky
11-27-16, 09:23 AM
I didn't complete cruise last year. I did this year. Timmy came in twice with pumpkins,I tapped on them and nothing happened. The latest release installed on my device overnight and now I haven't even seen Timmy since

runricky
11-27-16, 09:28 AM
As is typical, no sooner did I post my last post about the problem. I went back in to the game, and in came Timmy with a pumpkin that I was able to collect. Now, hopefully the recipe unlocks a

doz1976
11-27-16, 10:57 AM
I have checked. No goal on there that says that. Only one is for pumpkin soup and need to cook mini pumpkin pies to complete this goal. Both recipes are locked. I have had Timmy visiting and collected pumpkins. In past cruises when tapped person had no probs.

vivix26
11-27-16, 05:08 PM
Hello, I have the same issue. This is the first time I complete the Thanksgiving Cruise and the Mini Pumpkin Pies did not unlock :( I spent several gems for this :( too bad beacuse I play everyday and I've bought many gems. PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP.
Thank you.

pivolet
11-27-16, 05:27 PM

Finished the cruise a second time, got a second Timmy. Is this a glitch?

Ruyle2012
11-27-16, 07:58 PM
I completed my thanksgiving event. Timmy drops the puppies but my recipe stI'll is locked for some reason. I've tried restarting my phone and game. Please help. I've lostried gems to help complete this cruise :(

caliro888
11-27-16, 08:58 PM
This is my first time doing the Thanksgiving Cruise. Timmy visited me 2-3 times, no pumpkins. Now he's dropping them, and I have all the ingredients to make the mini pumpkin pies, but the recipe won't unlock. In order to make the pumpkin soup, I spent 500 gems so I could get going on that. It really ticks me off! Thanks bunches.

Rain2yous
11-28-16, 02:48 AM
I completed the cruise and have collected 4 pumpkins know.
However the recipe still says locked by goal. I completed all the goals related to this.
What should I do ?

victorchan77
11-28-16, 04:26 AM
I have completed the cruise and Timmy is dropping pumpkins but the receipt is still locked ��I restarted the game many times.

Skylara14
11-28-16, 06:32 AM

This is happening to me as well, Timmy is showing up and giving me pumpkins, but the recipe won't unlock as I never got the tap Timmy goal either. I have force closed and restarted my device.

Rynetory2
11-28-16, 06:57 AM
I completed the cruise and have collected 4 pumpkins know.
However the recipe still says locked by goal. I completed all the goals related to this.
What should I do ?

The team is aware of these issues and currently looking into them. There's nothing you need to do. Will post when I've more news.

Merged threads

middlela
11-28-16, 02:47 PM
I am getting pumpkins but can't make recipe still locked by goal

vivix26
11-28-16, 06:18 PM
The team is aware of these issues and currently looking into them. There's nothing you need to do. Will post when I've more news.

Merged threads

Hello, when are we getting an answer about this issue? There are only 8 day left! Thank you

ajcoo82
11-28-16, 06:22 PM
Hi Everyone, I'm also having trouble with this. I restarted my device and no luck. Timmy has come once today and I did receive a pumpkin. However, the Mini Pumpkin Pies recipe still will not unlock and I completed the cruise and I believe I have collected enough pumpkins for the pies. Any insight would be helpful. Thanks!!

Rynetory2
11-28-16, 06:58 PM
Hello, when are we getting an answer about this issue? There are only 8 day left! Thank you

I have been checking but no updates yet. The 8 days shown in your cookbook is mainly for those who are still doing their cruise, if that's what you're referring to. I think you are fine since you have completed it. :) Keep collecting from Timmy in the meantime so you have enough pumpkins to cook it in case we get "Tap the Timmy" and serve the mini pumpkin pies recipe goals back. Hopefully we get more updates on this soon. Hope this helps.

angeeq
11-28-16, 11:26 PM
Question...if I finished this last year and already have pies was this same cruise as last? Will there be two turkey? Cause I see no difference since I finished mine the second time. It wasn't a new recipie?

Rynetory2
11-29-16, 04:40 AM
Question...if I finished this last year and already have pies was this same cruise as last? Will there be two turkey? Cause I see no difference since I finished mine the second time. It wasn't a new recipie?

This is a repeated cruise and the recipe is the same.

phlyps
11-29-16, 07:10 AM
Yes mine is still locked too Timmy is dropping pumpkins too but can't do anything with them ......

ej_ga2015
11-29-16, 09:40 AM
Same here. Timmy is dropping pumpkins, but new recipe isn't unlocked.

Mstwinkie51
11-29-16, 10:18 AM
I am having the same problem. I am receiving pumpkins, but new receipe is't unlocked. what is the problem ....this needs to be fixed.

armymsc
11-29-16, 01:11 PM
I completed the cruise Thanksgiving cruise for the first time, but the mini pies won't unlock. I have restarted my device and uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Still no luck. What do I do?:confused:

kooky panda
11-29-16, 03:07 PM
This has been reported. When any new information is released, we will let you know.

chuckfeets
11-29-16, 03:41 PM
So this is a bug that is at least two years old and there is no fix posted?

Skylara14
11-29-16, 04:01 PM
I have been checking but no updates yet. The 8 days shown in your cookbook is mainly for those who are still doing their cruise, if that's what you're referring to. I think you are fine since you have completed it. :) Keep collecting from Timmy in the meantime so you have enough pumpkins to cook it in case we get "Tap the Timmy" and serve the mini pumpkin pies recipe goals back. Hopefully we get more updates on this soon. Hope this helps.
Wouldn't that count down still be important though as it is for a second recipe (pumpkin soup)? Which in order to get, you first need tap Timmy, then to make the pies?

sherlock221bbaker
11-29-16, 06:11 PM
I have completed the cruise and Timmy is dropping pumpkins but the receipt is still locked ��I restarted the game many times.

I have the same problem. I finished the cruise. I have clicked on the pumpkins a few times in the last 24 hours but still the recipe does not unlock.
Multiple times I have shut the game down, restarted my device, waited to try again but still the recipe refuses to open.

There's no use going to tech support for a few reasons. One is its too hard to figure out how to. Another is that other users report it takes up to 3 weeks now to get a response and the 8 days time limit to access this recipe is counting down and from experience we will just be told it can't be fixed not reversible by that time. Sighs

This is so frustrating
Also why are there so few new decorations the last few months? That's so dull. The original restaurant has great decorations but the timer that meant recipes got ruined was frustrating and boring in the end. Plus having to do repetitive tasks to progress but the decorations were really great. Loved those. What new decorations restaurant 2 was getting have more or less stopped completely lately.

Darnoel123
11-29-16, 06:51 PM
Finally fixed!! I just found my pumpkin pie recipe unlocked! I was able to serve the pies and finish the Friendsgiving task to get the soup recipe. Thanks!!

Rynetory2
11-29-16, 07:05 PM
Update: Solved

Hey guys, the team has fixed this. Your mini pumpkin pie should be unlocked for those who have completed the cruise. :D

vivix26
11-29-16, 09:02 PM
Yay!! Thank you so much!!! :D :D