PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help me

saphiraetti
11-25-16, 08:57 AM
Why is it that I was suppose to get doubdublooms for breeding but I have not been getting double. Now I am really about to lose out on the last prize because of it. Is there anyone that can help me with this issue.

Silverrain1
11-25-16, 04:45 PM
I think (but afraid that is the key word here) that the double dabloons was only on offer for the first day or so then went back to normal. I missed the last animal to, which is the first one I have personally not been able to achieve (that i can recall anyway) and sooooo surprised about the monkey as well

saphiraetti
11-25-16, 09:20 PM
Thank you for your response I did not get the monkey either but I do not know why it was completed almost by the time it was over so we all should have gotten it.

haku8cafe
11-25-16, 11:09 PM
Thank you for your response I did not get the monkey either but I do not know why it was completed almost by the time it was over so we all should have gotten it.

no big deal really if you miss out on the 2600 animal or the last animal community prize seriously... I bet you it be on LB as milestone prize in the future or spin to win wheel :) be patience & dun spend your gems unless you really need the animal badly

saphiraetti
11-26-16, 09:47 AM
Thank you for your information and for your help