PDA

View Full Version : I lost my old iPhone

Unregistered
03-09-11, 01:16 AM
I lost my old iPhone, I want transfer your games to my new iPhone ,but I have made one in my new iPhone,
So what can I do.

Unregistered
03-09-11, 11:20 PM
Wondering the same thing. I lost my iphone4 and bought new one tho haven't started yet in my new device. I wanna transfer my old game (it was level 47 so im kinda upset about it) but i did not get the UDID of my old phone. Is there any solution for that?

And if the new owner of my phone happens to play the stories, will he/she open my games? I have all the story games on it and all high levels 

Unregistered
03-14-11, 03:50 PM
I am switching my iPhone to another computer and Apple requires a reformat of the phone. How can I get my progress once I switch over to the new computer.

Unregistered
03-14-11, 07:20 PM
Holy ****! You guys must be loaded. Oh hum, lost my iPhone, so bought a new one oh hum

Unregistered
03-14-11, 07:22 PM
Wondering the same thing. I lost my iphone4 and bought new one tho haven't started yet in my new device. I wanna transfer my old game (it was level 47 so im kinda upset about it) but i did not get the UDID of my old phone. Is there any solution for that?

And if the new owner of my phone happens to play the stories, will he/she open my games? I have all the story games on it and all high levels 

Before syncing the new phone, check itunes. I'm sure it's stored there somewhere. If it's too late, email support on Monday and they'll be able to help you out.