PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday Sales are coming soon!

[S8] Regina
11-23-16, 12:27 PM
~Check back Friday for amazing deals!~

Check the following for updates:
Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/restaurantstory2)
Twitter (https://twitter.com/restaurant2app)

http://imgur.com/jxh4DP3.png

Rynetory2
11-23-16, 06:43 PM
Black Friday Sale

The sale ends tomorrow 11/29/16 at 10:30 AM (California time).

Decorations - 75% off (Nov 25 to Nov 29)
Construction Clearance - 50% off for blueprints, nails and planks
Premium Appliances Sale - 50% off

The only things that I have found are if you click on trying to upgrade or expand and don't have enough of a certain item it will show the sale price.

Ok I think I figured out the appliance sale. You will only notice the sale on the appliances that cost gems which for each appliance it depends on how many of that appliance you have. For instance I only have 1 chateau stove and to buy a second it usually costs 350 gems but now it is only 125. If you check this link you can look up each appliance and what they normally cost and then check your appliance tab and you will see they are all about half off on the gem purchases.
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86917-Please-help-to-complete-the-RS2-Guide&p=1214596&viewfull=1#post1214596

And the other decor for sale is:
Hanukkah pup: 50 gems
Royal corgi: 75 gems
Hanukkah fireplace: 60 gems
Sled dog: 50 gems
Best dog: 75 gems
Baby Kraken: 50 gems
Slot machine: 30 gems
Show Tiger: 75 gems
Lady Luck: 40 gems
Lefty the shark: 75 gems
Baby elephant: 40 gems
Mermaid: 40 gems
Love Bunnies: 75 gems
Playful cherub: 40 gems
Otter pool: 75 gems
Unicorn: 75 gems
Rainbow bear: 30 gems
Dog sled: 20 gems
White Rabbit: 50 gems
Cheese mountain: 75 gems

cquinn32
11-25-16, 08:08 AM
They sure went all out with the Black Friday sales!!

cfhebjhjfleabchljfeabcaejfhcb
11-25-16, 08:37 AM
They sure went all out with the Black Friday sales!!
Did I miss them ? I can't figure out what's on sale exactly and saw no pop up in game or anything. They have pop ups for everything so surely this should have one too.

cquinn32
11-25-16, 09:03 AM
Did I miss them ? I can't figure out what's on sale exactly and saw no pop up in game or anything. They have pop ups for everything so surely this should have one too.

No I don't see anything either!! Have a ton of gems saved up from all the gem recipes and was looking to buy some appliances on sale.

11-25-16, 09:07 AM
No I don't see anything either!! Have a ton of gems saved up from all the gem recipes and was looking to buy some appliances on sale.
Oh haha. I was keeping and eye out and wondering when they were starting.

I'm really hoping they add another Jubilee Oven to purchase for the sale! I cant keep up cooking the gem gem recipes I have on that one.
As for most other appliances I think I am pretty good on those. I have at least 2 of everything except the Chateau Oven, Wooden Barrel and deep fryer. I mastered all recipes on the barrel and fryer already so I hardly cook those. Also have 3 commercial ovens and Chateau stoves.

MysticOrchid
11-25-16, 09:30 AM
Exactly when does this sale go live?

pivolet
11-25-16, 10:30 AM
Not seeing the sale in my game :-/

Would love to get some past decor i couldnt buy.

Destiel0918
11-25-16, 11:43 AM
How long does it last? ( It went up now)

MauiLady7
11-25-16, 12:25 PM
Where is the jubilee oven for sale?
I have so many cruise emojis that need to be cooked!

Can you please check on this Regina please? Thanks

Destiel0918
11-25-16, 01:14 PM

I think that only Celebration Stove is on sale this time:(

MauiLady7
11-25-16, 01:46 PM
Where are the tools for sale? And how long does this non-jubilee oven not for sale go on for? My neighbors are asking me!

Rynetory2
11-25-16, 05:12 PM

Do you have an exiting jubilee oven? I think it may be on sale but since we are limited to only one, we can't see the sale price, at least for me. Added info to Post #2.

Carbuck
11-25-16, 09:51 PM
Has the sale started? I don't see any appliances for sale in my game.

MauiLady7
11-25-16, 10:15 PM
Do you have an exiting jubilee oven? I think it may be on sale but since we are limited to only one, we can't see the sale price, at least for me. Added info to Post #2.

I have only one jubilee oven to cook my cruise recipes. I have over 600 emojis from cruises, 3 with 3 hour cook times. My neighbors have 3 celebration stoves, and I would love to buy another jubilee oven, regardless of a sale or not. It's the only appliance we are unable to buy a second one of. I tried buying one and it won't let me. If you could check on it rynetory2 I'd greatly appreciate it and so would cfhebjhjfleabchljfe.

lnztrekfan
11-25-16, 10:20 PM
Where are the tools for sale? And how long does this non-jubilee oven not for sale go on for? My neighbors are asking me!

The only things that I have found are if you click on trying to upgrade or expand and don't have enough of a certain item it will show the sale price.

Ok I think I figured out the appliance sale. You will only notice the sale on the appliances that cost gems which for each appliance it depends on how many of that appliance you have. For instance I only have 1 chateau stove and to buy a second it usually costs 350 gems but now it is only 125. If you check this link you can look up each appliance and what they normally cost and then check your appliance tab and you will see they are all about half off on the gem purchases.
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86917-Please-help-to-complete-the-RS2-Guide&p=1214596&viewfull=1#post1214596

Carbuck
11-25-16, 11:55 PM

Thanks Inztrekfan for pointing this out. I happen to have a list of regular prices of appliances I want to buy on my iPhone. So I see the gem prices have been reduced for most but not all appliances.

However I don't get why a 'so-called black sale' should be shrouded in mystery. I don't get why we have to go back and forth to figure out what is on sale and what's not on sale. In DS the sale is clear. Original prices have a slash through them and the sale price is in bold.

It's obvious there's a lack of transparency here.

MysticOrchid
11-26-16, 01:23 AM
You guys could of at least made hammers part of the sale. Not interested anymore.

Rynetory2
11-26-16, 07:37 AM
I have only one jubilee oven to cook my cruise recipes. I have over 600 emojis from cruises, 3 with 3 hour cook times. My neighbors have 3 celebration stoves, and I would love to buy another jubilee oven, regardless of a sale or not. It's the only appliance we are unable to buy a second one of. I tried buying one and it won't let me. If you could check on it rynetory2 I'd greatly appreciate it and so would cfhebjhjfleabchljfe.

I'm afraid the game limits us to the number of appliances, regardless of sale. I see an existing thread request for additional jubilee oven in the Suggestion forum, feel free to drop your request there.

Rynetory2
11-26-16, 07:38 AM
lnztrekfan - Thanks for compiling the list. Added to Post 2. :)

11-26-16, 08:50 AM
I've bought a second Chateau Oven in the sale and that's about it for me.
The parts I need most hammers and shovels sadly aren't included in the sale :(

11-26-16, 08:51 AM
I'm afraid the game limits us to the number of appliances, regardless of sale. I see an existing thread request for additional jubilee oven in the Suggestion forum, feel free to drop your request there.
I've added my support for that suggestion there. I hope more people will as I've read more posts from people here and there wanting a second jubilee oven.

smtexas
11-26-16, 11:53 AM
You guys could of at least made hammers part of the sale. Not interested anymore.

This made me laugh. Thank you. I wish they'd sell hammers and shovels.

smtexas
11-26-16, 11:57 AM
I've bought a second Chateau Oven in the sale and that's about it for me.
The parts I need most hammers and shovels sadly aren't included in the sale :(

I was saving up for a second chateau too and so I was most excited to see it included in the sale. I'm having a hard time getting gems though the option to watch ads goes away when a cruise is happening.

11-26-16, 01:11 PM
I was saving up for a second chateau too and so I was most excited to see it included in the sale. I'm having a hard time getting gems though the option to watch ads goes away when a cruise is happening.

I have 17 different gem recipes unlocked and am pretty much constantly cooking gem recipes. On the celebration stove I can just keep up with 8 recipes and both are almost cooking gem recipes. On the jubilee oven I can't even keep up with cooking them so I cook nothing else on those except gem recipes. Then I have Luana who also drops gems occasionally.

I hardly spent gems on decor but invested in appliances and the gems do add up over time that way.

LittleLemonForest
11-26-16, 10:02 PM
This made me laugh. Thank you. I wish they'd sell hammers and shovels.

yeah this game should be renamed Forever Waiting For Hammers

LittleLemonForest
11-26-16, 10:04 PM
my black friday sale nvr showed up... just the advertisement for it :(

Rynetory2
11-27-16, 05:25 AM
my black friday sale nvr showed up... just the advertisement for it :(

Click on your toolbox and click Upgrade, you should see your blueprints and nails at 4 gems. Scroll down your decoration tab for those items on sale.

anicak84
11-28-16, 05:59 PM
Do we know exactly when it will be over? As in time zones and everything? I need 13 more gems to het the last oven I need :O

Rynetory2
11-28-16, 07:04 PM
Do we know exactly when it will be over? As in time zones and everything? I need 13 more gems to het the last oven I need :O

The sale ends tomorrow 11/29/16 at 10:30 AM (California time). Hope you get your oven. :)

anicak84
11-30-16, 07:34 PM
I got it! I have now the great total of zero gems, but i got it!