PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday Sales are coming soon!

[S8] Regina
11-22-16, 07:23 PM
~Check back Friday for amazing deals!~

Check the following for updates:
Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CastleStoryApp)
Twitter (https://twitter.com/castlestoryapp)

http://imgur.com/SldAlmh.png

hkcorrigan
11-25-16, 06:10 AM
When??? I've checked several times and see nothing!

xtinem070672
11-25-16, 08:34 AM
Still waiting...:rolleyes:

Jackiesq
11-25-16, 08:53 AM
Saturday is coming soon... 😉

cyndora
11-25-16, 08:54 AM
going to work, hopefully the sale will be functioning when i get home....been saving up.

happy black friday everyone.

ashley224
11-25-16, 10:09 AM
Yay! gold mine available and on sale! And can purchase with gems that are on sale!

PrincessCelestian
11-25-16, 10:19 AM
How long does the sale last? So much that I want to buy. So many gems that I don't have.

kdgulle
11-25-16, 10:23 AM
There are some cabbage hut alicorns on sale. The regular alicorn is on sale for 300 gems. Clock Tower is 50 gems, Maypole 10 gems. Kingdom Inn 100 gems. The silver cart and gold mine is also on sale.

GlvtenFree
11-25-16, 10:25 AM
too bad gems arent on sale i would buy every item...

cccymaaa
11-25-16, 10:25 AM
What does gold mine gives???

justmine2
11-25-16, 10:35 AM
Buying the Christmas building lol. Some of the dragons I have never seen before and don't know what any of the drops are

jackylina29
11-25-16, 10:38 AM
Can a list be made of all black Friday sales I thought someone listed an item that I did not see just now as I browsed market and also list what each item drops. Also how many days is sale just today or all weekend? Thanks

ninjalejones
11-25-16, 10:40 AM
Buying the Christmas building lol. Some of the dragons I have never seen before and don't know what any of the drops are

The dragons drop what regular dragons drop, The Kingdom Inn drops earth whisps.

Is The Glimmeregg Ali a daily one?

kdgulle
11-25-16, 10:42 AM
What does gold mine gives???
The gold mine gives an apple, egg, nugget. One a day

kdgulle
11-25-16, 10:42 AM
The dragons drop what regular dragons drop, The Kingdom Inn drops earth whisps.

Is The Glimmeregg Ali a daily one?
Yes the glimmer Ali is a daily one.

kdgulle
11-25-16, 10:43 AM
Can a list be made of all black Friday sales I thought someone listed an item that I did not see just now as I browsed market and also list what each item drops. Also how many days is sale just today or all weekend? Thanks

The drops are in the hub. I'm assuming 24 hours for the sale but have no clue just guessing.

ninjalejones
11-25-16, 10:46 AM
Yes the glimmer Ali is a daily one.

Thank you and ****, expensive compared to the others, lol.

Destiel0918
11-25-16, 10:46 AM
The gold mine gives an apple, egg, nugget. One a day

I mostly get 1 golden apple ( this is most common drop from mine); also nugets and golden eggs

jaymieb2
11-25-16, 10:49 AM
Gah! 88 gem trap early this morning. :-( Cutting into my spending ability! :-(

Off to find out how much the gold mine is...

Update - for 260, the Golden Mine is mine! :-)

Happy Black Friday everyone! :-)

Windrush5
11-25-16, 10:57 AM
I have a kingdom inn from the first time it was available, will I now be able to finally complete it does anyone know?

Jackiesq
11-25-16, 11:07 AM
Pink alicorn is mine! 😍

embroideress
11-25-16, 11:10 AM
Ooh, so many things I want. Especially pleased for a chance to get the Faerie Alicorn and the Castle Gardens. I might have to seriously consider buying some gems to supplement what I have saved!

And does anyone know if the fire faerie statue, hummingbird sundial, and festival spire are deco only? Or do they have drops? I couldn't find them in the inventory guide.

GlvtenFree
11-25-16, 11:10 AM
I would love to know how long we have for this sale if it is only today or all weekend thru cyber monday?? need to know if i should run out and buy itunes for gems haha as well as could there please be a gem sale like every other normal day

kdgulle
11-25-16, 11:14 AM
I mostly get 1 golden apple ( this is most common drop from mine); also nugets and golden eggs

I need the apples, I have enough that drops eggs.

VersaceMorrow
11-25-16, 11:15 AM
What do the glimmeregg and pink alicorns drop besides energy?

kdgulle
11-25-16, 11:16 AM
Ooh, so many things I want. Especially pleased for a chance to get the Faerie Alicorn and the Castle Gardens. I might have to seriously consider buying some gems to supplement what I have saved!

And does anyone know if the fire faerie statue, hummingbird sundial, and festival spire are deco only? Or do they have drops? I couldn't find them in the inventory guide.
The statue,spire, sundial are deco only and have huge footprints. If your crowded on space. You'll have to store them

kdgulle
11-25-16, 11:18 AM
I would love to know how long we have for this sale if it is only today or all weekend thru cyber monday?? need to know if i should run out and buy itunes for gems haha as well as could there please be a gem sale like every other normal day
I would go with the fact it's Black Friday and one day only. I'm not sure. I can't remember last year. I would get them today just to be sure. They can change the offers on different days too.

ninjalejones
11-25-16, 11:19 AM
What do the glimmeregg and pink alicorns drop besides energy?

I don't know about the Glimmeregg one but the Pink has a rare chance of dropping 50 and 100 energy :)

Britilina
11-25-16, 11:19 AM
Fyi, bought the castle gardens, lvl 8. Doesn't come built?! Going to leave a bug

VersaceMorrow
11-25-16, 11:23 AM
I don't know about the Glimmeregg one but the Pink has a rare chance of dropping 50 and 100 energy :)

Thanks.... I was wondering because the prices are so different among all of the every day alicorns.

MeganT87
11-25-16, 11:24 AM
Rune market has some limited edition stuff. Mainly stag and speckled sheep

vcrsrp
I got the Inn. It was fully built. Super happy so I then got the castle garden, it said level 8 but it came unbuilt and requires items from a past event . The only way to build it is with more gems. Could this be a mistake? It seems it saying it was level 8 implies it is already built and at level 8, Bummed.

VersaceMorrow
Fyi, bought the castle gardens, lvl 8. Doesn't come built?! Going to leave a bug

Oh no.... I was going to buy that and the kingdom inn but really don't want to build. Yes I'm lazy lol.

embroideress
11-25-16, 11:27 AM
The statue,spire, sundial are deco only and have huge footprints. If your crowded on space. You'll have to store them

Thanks for the info! I do like the statue and sundial but yes, I'm far from fully expanded and somewhat short on space.

ninjalejones
11-25-16, 11:29 AM
Thanks.... I was wondering because the prices are so different among all of the every day alicorns.

Hahaha, yeah it's confusing. I was really tempted by the Glimmeregg one as it's soooo pretty but I got the full energy ones instead.

embroideress
11-25-16, 11:31 AM

I got the Inn. It was fully built. Super happy so I then got the castle garden, it said level 8 but it came unbuilt and requires items from a past event . The only way to build it is with more gems. Could this be a mistake? It seems it saying it was level 8 implies it is already built and at level 8, Bummed.

I just bought it too and the same thing happened. :( I hope that it's a mistake and can be fixed because I also assumed it was fully built based on it saying level 8. Because otherwise, I would have gotten something else with those gems.

VersaceMorrow
11-25-16, 11:52 AM
Hahaha, yeah it's confusing. I was really tempted by the Glimmeregg one as it's soooo pretty but I got the full energy ones instead.

Yeah I might just get a few more flower power Ali's instead of the pink, they're only 100 gems and drop red petals.

ronirp
11-25-16, 12:13 PM
Need some help here.First, I do not see the gold mine for sale - where should I look for it (I looked under buildings). Second, do all Alis drop energy? I am not familiar with some of them, so not sure what they do. Thanks

nataliaswood
11-25-16, 12:18 PM
I have a problem with castle gardens too... I hope its just a glitch and is going to be fixed soon because right now I cannot even store it... -.-

kattkrazie
11-25-16, 12:24 PM
Need some help here.First, I do not see the gold mine for sale - where should I look for it (I looked under buildings). Second, do all Alis drop energy? I am not familiar with some of them, so not sure what they do. Thanks

The Golden Mine is listed under decorations. Yes, all of the daily alicorns drop 4-100 energy daily. I've gotten 100 energy from my flower power Ali's more often than the other varieties. But they all have the potential to drop 100 energy rarely.

FYI - the pink alicorn will be a baby and has to be fed for a week before being useful. All the other daily alicorns are fully grown at the time of purchase.

jbfps116
11-25-16, 12:29 PM
I don't see some of the items in my market like fairy statue, sundial etc. maybe it's because I already have them??

Inachis2V
11-25-16, 12:39 PM
Can someone explain me what are the differences between all these Alicorns : Flower Power Alicorn (100 Gems), Faerie Alicorn and Pink Alicorn (125 Gems), , Glimmered Alicorn (250 Gems) and Alicorn (300 Gems) ?

What do they drop ? Energy, or anything else ?

And how long between the drops ? Daily, once a week , ...

Thanks a lot ;-)

ebenezermac
11-25-16, 12:41 PM
What's better gold mine or sir hamlet?

Ki250
11-25-16, 12:43 PM
I want to buy the castle garden. It says in the market it is level 8. I am not going to buy it if it is not already built. Can one of the moderators confirm this.

bebitanuspuneper0864213579
11-25-16, 12:46 PM
I purchased 2 golden mines and kingdom inn, still debating about a few other things.

I'm on android and i don't have sir Hamlet. What are his usual drops? Sir P drops are mostly truffles and bacon or water so i need to know about this Sir Hamlet.( 250 gems is a fair price?)

Another question is about Faerie alicorn and Flower power alicorn and the energy drops. What would you choose ?

ktorewqas
11-25-16, 12:52 PM
I purchased 2 golden mines and kingdom inn, still debating about a few other things.

I'm on android and i don't have sir Hamlet. What are his usual drops? Sir P drops are mostly truffles and bacon or water so i need to know about this Sir Hamlet.( 250 gems is a fair price?)

Another question is about Faerie alicorn and Flower power alicorn and the energy drops. What would you choose ?sir hamlet is just sir piggleworth in baby form ;) I bought one faerie alicorn for variety then dumped all my gems on flower power type cause it's cheap lol

xjuelx
11-25-16, 01:15 PM
I don't see some of the items in my market like fairy statue, sundial etc. maybe it's because I already have them??

I just bought one of each and they're no longer listed in my market now either.

Lyzau
11-25-16, 01:25 PM
Oops... 2 alicorns, 1 pink ali and the clocktower! Yaaaaay! <3

GlvtenFree
11-25-16, 01:34 PM
so far i have bought.. bijou, flare and matrix dragons. faerie and pink ali. kingdom inn, sundial, raccoon, clocktower, festival spire....
i need more room in my kingdom now. i still want the pergola but no room. time to rearrange! again!

zoroak
11-25-16, 01:37 PM
Woohoo, gold mine and faerie Ali! Don't know why I missed out on the faerie Ali and got the faerie sheep instead but now the Alicorn collection is complete! :D

federerGOAT
11-25-16, 01:44 PM
Thought the gold mine was limited to 2?
Have three now. Just hope it drops something other than golden apples.:rolleyes:
Also bought two pink alis, faerie ali,2 flower power alis and a harvest pergola.

mayennalee
11-25-16, 01:56 PM
Thank you S8 for the great sale and for the gem sales too.

Got lots of things I was wanting :)

VersaceMorrow
11-25-16, 02:08 PM
What do the sundial and fairy statue drop?

PrincessCupOButter
11-25-16, 02:10 PM
I was so excited to see the gold mine on sale again! And for a better price than I got my first one, I think. Also got a fairy alicorn!! Wasn't it, like the forest raccoon, previously only available as a gift with a gem purchase?

I had to limit myself to the gems I had available, so I chose what I think will be most profitable in the long run. My only regret is missing out on my chance at the clock tower, and getting a second pink alicorn. But I'm happy with my purchases. :D

PrincessCupOButter
11-25-16, 02:11 PM
What do the sundial and fairy statue drop?

They are deco only.

Britilina
11-25-16, 02:22 PM
Yeah, I assume they will fix the Castle Gardens glitch. Have a ticket out now.

Super excited about my new Kingdom Inn, and the three new Flower Power Alis I got. Honestly I don't love the way they look, but I love that they drop petals as well as energy! Maybe I will be able to keep up a little better with these energy intensive events! 😍😍😍

Inachis2V
11-25-16, 02:23 PM
Which Alcorn is the best one to buy ?

Ki250
11-25-16, 02:28 PM
Yeah, I assume they will fix the Castle Gardens glitch. Have a ticket out now.

Super excited about my new Kingdom Inn, and the three new Flower Power Alis I got. Honestly I don't love the way they look, but I love that they drop petals as well as energy! Maybe I will be able to keep up a little better with these energy intensive events! ������

Please keep us updated about the castle gardens. It is very misleading for those who want to buy it.

Ki250
11-25-16, 02:33 PM

I don't think it matters all of the daily alicorns drop various amounts of energy. The 40-100 amount drops are very rare I think. I bought three pink alicorns just because I think they are pretty. My flower power alicorn gave me 40 energy a couple of times. You will only get 40 energy from the all white alicorns that you collect from once a week.

MoonVillage3
11-25-16, 02:37 PM

PinkAli, FlowerAli, FaerieAli, GlimmerAli are all classified DailyAlis.. they give from 4-100(rare drop) each day. Sometimes 8, 10, 20, 50(rare) but usually 4.

WhiteAli @ 300 is a WeeklyAli and gives 40energy once a week.

Daily PinkAli and weekly WhiteAli comes in baby size.. you'll have to feed to make them grow. Other Alis are sold in adult size.

FrostedThings
11-25-16, 02:43 PM
I got a gold mine, flower power ali, elven stag and speckled sheep. Yay!

Does anyone know what the raccoon drops? Also, I'm interested in the Kingdom Inn because the description says it drops limited edition items! Does anyone know what kind of things it drops besides earth wisps?

ETA: I went ahead and got a faerie ali too. It cost more than I'd like, but I excuse it by telling myself "It's a one-time offer!"

MoonVillage3
11-25-16, 02:45 PM

that's correct. if you can only have 1 of the offered buildings/deco in ur kingdom.. it's not offered to player. if we can have more than what we own.. it's offered.

MoonVillage3
11-25-16, 02:50 PM
What's better gold mine or sir hamlet?

no doubt here.. the gold mine is better.
it's one of it's kind.. gives something gold everyday, also jewels, glimmerdust. there are also rare drops like hedges, arches and other nice stuff you usually buy for gems.
sir Hamlet, even if so cute.. drops are ordinary.

Inachis2V
11-25-16, 02:51 PM
Thanks a lot Ki and Moon.
I bought a Pink and a Faerie. ;-)

MoonVillage3
11-25-16, 03:02 PM
I got a gold mine, flower power ali, elven stag and speckled sheep. Yay!

Does anyone know what the raccoon drops? Also, I'm interested in the Kingdom Inn because the description says it drops limited edition items! Does anyone know what kind of things it drops besides earth wisps?

I've had the Inn for years.. and honestly I've seen only EarthWisps. It's a regular daily supply of 1, with 22hrs timer.
Unless the drops will be changed with these sales, I haven't seen limited edition items.

Instead.. Limited edition items may drop from the GoldMines that are also on sale.

MoonVillage3
11-25-16, 03:15 PM

Another question is about Faerie alicorn and Flower power alicorn and the energy drops. What would you choose ?

Sir Hamlets drops are more or less like Sir P's. 250gems in my personal opinion is a bit expensive BUT he's ever so cute! The price however may be high as it has never been offered on sale. It's a possibility to catch up on prizes from missed events.
Both FaerieAli and FlowerAli are both daily alis.. with timer 22hrs and drops are both from normal 4 to rare 100 energy. FlowerAli drops also petals.

VersaceMorrow
11-25-16, 03:34 PM
that's correct. if you can only have 1 of the offered buildings/deco in ur kingdom.. it's not offered to player. if we can have more than what we own.. it's offered.

It looks like the clock tower would've let me buy two because there was another green check mark after I bought the first one. At 50 gems maybe I should've tried!

nateryd
11-25-16, 03:43 PM
Ive looked at the lists in the hub... Can't seem to find if the clock tower is JUST a deco or if it has any drops?! Does anyone know?

PrincessCelestian
11-25-16, 03:49 PM
This is better than Christmas!!! 3 pink alis because I have always swooned over them in other kingdoms, a full energy Ali and my second gold mine!!! *happy dance*

SpiritWind00
11-25-16, 03:54 PM
Ive looked at the lists in the hub... Can't seem to find if the clock tower is JUST a deco or if it has any drops?! Does anyone know?
In the inventory guide! ;) has drops...

Now if only I could get my game to open! Servers must be going nuts! ;)

dragomaz
11-25-16, 03:58 PM
i got faerie ali pink ali normal white ali glimmer ali kingdom inn and harvest pergola

why is the clock tower so popular? does it do anything special?

home4pie2
11-25-16, 04:02 PM
I can't found a gold mine in the market? Where can i get one?

Ki250
11-25-16, 04:04 PM
Wouldn't it be nice if they put the reindeer stable on sale. I would love to have that and the feast table. Please S8 bring those items back.

dragomaz
its under deco
5th page in the middle on all category

MoonVillage3
I can't found a gold mine in the market? Where can i get one?

it's under decorations

ShibuyaCloth
11-25-16, 04:22 PM
http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb901040.png_2v_31020.png
Baby Alicorn (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_BabyAlicorn)
Info: An Alicorn! Gives 'Blessing of the Alicorn' - a full energy refill.
Type: Decoration
Source: Purchase
Crafted in: Love Shack
Size: 1x1
Requirements: 600 gems // 1 Sacred Wing, 1 Sacred Horn, 5 Lumin Essence
Events: Black Friday Sales - November 2016
Link: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95733

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb990019.png_2v_31020.png
Baby Bijou Dragon (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_BabyBijouDragon)
Info: The sparking dragons have one of the most unique scales. No, they do not lay jewels.
Source: Event
Requirements: 400 gems

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb902080.png_2v_31020.png
Baby Flare Dragon (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_BabyFlareDragon)
Info: These dragons hatch in extreme heat conditions. Steer clear when they burp!

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb902070.png_2v_31020.png
Baby Matrix Dragon (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_BabyMatrixDragon)
Info: These dragons hatch underwater. It has fish like scales.

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb902050.png_2v_31020.png
Baby Pink Alicorn (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_BabyPinkAlicorn)
Info: The fabled Pink Alicorn. Drops various amounts of energy.
Source: Quest
Requirements: 250 gems

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb7000045.png_2v_31020.png
Butterfly Gate (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_ButterflyGate)
Info: An archway of butterfly-attracting flowers for your Kingdom.
Size: 1x2
Royal Points: 3
Requirements: 20 gems
Trades: Hunter Trade
Link: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89605

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb7000044.png_2v_31020.png
Butterfly Hedge (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_ButterflyHedge)
Info: A Hedge of butterfly-attracting flowers for your Kingdom.
Royal Points: 1
Requirements: 45 gems
Link: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89605

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb439007.png_2v_31020.png
Castle Gardens L8 (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_CastleGardensL8)
Info: A luxurious Castle Garden.
Type: Building
Size: 3x3
Requirements: 300 gems // 4 Royal Block, 5 Bunch of Flowers, 5 Garden Clippers, 10 Garden Gloves
Drops: Coins
Timer: 240 minutes // 4 hours
Speed-up: 8 gems

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb701007.png_2v_31020.png
Clocktower (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Clocktower)
Info: A tall tower keeping track of the time, for all the land to see!
Source: Baron
Size: 2x2
Requirements: 100 gems
Drops: Coins, ?
Events: Baron's Tent - July 2015, Black Friday Sales - November 2016
Timer: 960 minutes // 16 hours
Speed-up: 64 gems

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb906075.png_2v_31020.png
Faerie Alicorn (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_FaerieAlicorn)
Info: A bit of magic this Alicorn spread cheer and joy along its flight!
Requirements: 250 gems
Drops: Coins, Energy
Timer: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
Speed-up: 88 gems
Link: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92208

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb700055.png_2v_31020.png
Festival Spire (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_FestivalSpire)
Info: Grab a ribbon and join the dance! The morethe merreri! You earned it!
Requirements: 80 gems

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb700052.png_2v_31020.png
Fire Faerie Statue (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_FireFaerieStatue)
Info: She sure is beautiful, and fierce. I woundr if we'll run into her oen day??

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb906042.png_2v_31020.png
Flower Power Alicorn (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_FlowerPowerAlicorn)
Info: This Alicorn spreads its vibrant flowers throughout the sky! Chance to drop Petals.
Requirements: 200 gems
Drops: Energy, Petals
Events: Baron's Tent - May 2016, Baron's Tent - June 2016, Black Friday Sales - November 2016
Link: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91130

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb906044.png_2v_31020.png
Glimmeregg Alicorn (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GlimmereggAlicorn)
Info: A graceful majesty with feathers colored like a Glimmeregg!
Requirements: 500 gems
Drops: Energy, Glimmerdust
Events: Baron's Tent - March 2016, Baron's Tent - April 2016, Black Friday Sales - November 2016
Link: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89600
Comments: Nickname: G-Ali. During the Great Glimmeregg Hunt event, drops colored eggs.

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb702041.png_2v_31020.png
Golden Mine (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GoldenMine)
Info: A mine overflowing with gold! Alway drops something Golden.
Requirements: 520 gems
Drops: Jewels, Silver Ore, Glimmerdust, Pegasus Statue, Gold Path, Piles of Gold, Gold Chalice, Gold Brazier, Golden Arch, Golden Throne, Rainbow, Rainbow Gate, Rainbow Hedge, Peony Fence, Floral Rainbow Arch, Maple Tree, Multi-Color Hedge, Faerie Harp, Mermaid Scales, Golden Nugget, Golden Egg, Golden Apple
Events: Limited Gems Offer - June 2016, Limited Gems Offer - November 2016, Black Friday Sales - November 2016
Link: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91960
Comments: 1 Golden Mines with your purchase, 1400/2900 Gems Offer pack.

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb419003.png_2v_31020.png
Harvest Pergola L4 (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_HarvestPergolaL4)
Info: A Harvest Pergola to celebrate the thankful holiday! Drops various food items.
Requirements: 200 gems // 30 Holiday Felt, 8 Fancy Beam, 4 Ancient Flowerpot, 40 Fall Leaves
Drops: Water, Truffles, Prime Cut, Flour, Sugar, Pasta, Noodles, Bread, Bacon, Milk, Fish, Grits, Eggs, Roast Chicken, Simple Feast, Breaded Fish, Hearty Stew, Hearty Feast
Speed-up: 32 gems
Cap: 2
Link: http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?61748

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb701055.png_2v_31020.png
Hayride (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Hayride)
Info: A haycart with plenty of room for passengers in the back!

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb700054.png_2v_31020.png
Hummingbird Sundial (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_HummingbirdSundial)
Info: Not just another decorative birdbath. Use this to tell time. Only useful when the sun is out.

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb702040.png_2v_31020.png
Jewel Cart (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_JewelCart)
Info: A miner's cart, filled with gleaming wonders! Drops Jewels or Silver Ore.
Requirements: 240 gems
Drops: Jewels, Silver Ore
Events: Limited Gems Offer - June 2016, Limited Gems Offer - November 2016, Black Friday Sales - November 2016
Timer: ?
Comments: 1 Jewel Cart with your purchase, 530/1400 Gems Offer pack.

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb420004.png_2v_31020.png
Kingdom Inn L5 (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_KingdomInnL5)
Info: Invite your guest to stay here when they visit! We shall never deny a guest even the most absurd request!
Requirements: 200 gems // 40 Polarian Tile, 40 Polarian Log, 30 Jewels, 15 Fur

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb701003.png_2v_31020.png
Maypole (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Maypole)
Info: A festival's central pole, surrounded by long, vibrant ribbons.
Drops: Coins, Mushroom, White Petals, Glimmerdust
Events: Baron's Tent - July 2015, Black Friday Sales - November 2016
Speed-up: 64 gems
Link: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?82819

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb805060.png_2v_31020.png
Rainbow Pot (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_RainbowPot)
Info: A lucky Rainbow Pot of gifts!
Requirements: 18 gems // 10 Four Leaf Clover, 10 Lucky Coin, 10 Horseshoe

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb700080.png_2v_31020.png
Rose Palisade (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_RosePalisade)
Info: A royal gift. We heard someone once got this from love of their life.
Size: 2x1
Requirements: 10 gems
Events: Baron's Tent - April 2015, Black Friday Sales - November 2016
Link: http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?80727

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb701036.png_2v_31020.png
Ruler's Carriage (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_RulersCarriage)
Info: A gorgeous carriage. Why walk when you can ride in one of these?
Events: Baron's Tent - September 2015, Black Friday Sales - November 2016

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb906010.png_2v_31020.png
Sir Hamlet (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_SirHamlet)
Info: The Baron's new truffle hunting prize. Good thing that didn't last long! Welcome to our Kingdom, Sir Hamlet!
Drops: Coins, Energy, Truffle, Bacon, Sugar, Water, Orange, Lemon, Apple, Sap, Glimmerdust, Enchanted Beam, Stone Block, Jewels, Earth Wisp, Wooden Beam, Pasta, Longsword
Timer: 120 minutes // 2 hours
Speed-up: 8 gems

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb902092.png_2v_31020.png
Wedding Alicorn (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_WeddingAlicorn)
Info: The only animal fit to tow a wedding carriage!
Drops: Coins, Energy

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb7000037.png_2v_31020.png
Wrought-Iron Gate (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Wrought-IronGate)
Info: A Gate for your Kingdom.
Size: 2x1
Requirements: 60000 coins

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb7000038.png_2v_31020.png
Wrought-Iron Pole (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Wrought-IronPole)
Info: A beautifully crafted structure perfect for any occasion.
Source: Trade

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb7000036.png_2v_31020.png
Wrought-Iron Wall (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Wrought-IronWall)
Info: A beautifully crafted structure perfect for any occasion.
Source: Trade
Requirements: 4 gems

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb906070.png_2v_31020.png
Forest Raccoon (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_ForestRaccoon)
Info: A furry forest friend! This one's been tamed, so it won't eat your crops!
Requirements: 200 gems
Found: Trees
Drops: Coins, Forest Spirit
Timer: 60 minutes // 1 hour
Speed-up: 4 gems

jsburas123
11-25-16, 04:54 PM
Where do you buy the gold mine? I don't see it?

jsburas123
11-25-16, 05:00 PM
it's under decorations

Thank you! Found it!

home4pie2
11-25-16, 05:01 PM
it's under decorations

Where do you buy the gold mine? I don't see it?

Thank you, I found it but only after i updated the game.

FrostedThings
11-25-16, 05:13 PM
I've had the Inn for years.. and honestly I've seen only EarthWisps. It's a regular daily supply of 1, with 22hrs timer.
Unless the drops will be changed with these sales, I haven't seen limited edition items.

Instead.. Limited edition items may drop from the GoldMines that are also on sale.

Thank you! In that case, I'll pass. :)

caron7
11-25-16, 05:20 PM
Do things like the kingdom inn come fully built? Otherwise, how do you build them? Thank you

Oh I see this was answered in an earlier post. Enjoy your shopping, everyone!

Irma_Isle
11-25-16, 05:55 PM
I really want Golden Mine... sadly my gems only 124. Spent a lot in spooky event. Cry...

Now I only can buy flower power Ali. So sad...

Ki250
11-25-16, 06:17 PM
I really want Golden Mine... sadly my gems only 124. Spent a lot in spooky event. Cry...

Now I only can buy flower power Ali. So sad...

There is a sale. Can you afford the $15.99 for 530 gems. If you don't get one this time I am sure they will have them on sale again. S8 have sales on gems often. Don't be sad.

jackylina29
11-25-16, 06:34 PM
This sale was great. There is only 1 thing I did not get and won't have the money for till monday.......cyber monday. Idk how long this sale is but plz have the gold mine on cyber monday. This is my first year playing did they have a sale like this last year? Does anyone remember how long it lasted and did they do anything for cyber monday.....thanks......

CuteTali
11-25-16, 06:40 PM
Is the item that drop gold troll coins on sale at all?

Ki250
11-25-16, 06:55 PM

That is the beastbane display. If I remember correctly it cost 400 gems. The gold troll tokens are in my opinion a rare drop. Princess Lorelei Fountain drops them too but you need to have two sapphires to build it.

CuteTali
11-25-16, 07:42 PM
There's an Elevenite Stag for sale, any ideas what it drops?

Irma_Isle
11-25-16, 07:48 PM
There is a sale. Can you afford the $15.99 for 530 gems. If you don't get one this time I am sure they will have them on sale again. S8 have sales on gems often. Don't be sad.

That sale is not showing up... the only sale I got is the one with golden ring, curtains and autumn beam... hopefully gems sales will be there before Black Friday sale expired.

Irma_Isle
11-25-16, 07:49 PM
This sale was great. There is only 1 thing I did not get and won't have the money for till monday.......cyber monday. Idk how long this sale is but plz have the gold mine on cyber monday. This is my first year playing did they have a sale like this last year? Does anyone remember how long it lasted and did they do anything for cyber monday.....thanks......

I dont remember any about sale on Cyber Monday...

Irma_Isle
11-25-16, 07:52 PM

Beastbane Display... I bought it at normal price. 400 gems. So I dont know if they sale it or not... maybe if you search under decoration tab? The Gold drop though is rare drop. But not very rare drop. I already have it about 3 months and I have 31 gold troll coins already. If you find it under sale, well its better that gold mine I think.

Britilina
11-25-16, 07:57 PM
That is the beastbane display. If I remember correctly it cost 400 gems. The gold troll tokens are in my opinion a rare drop. Princess Lorelei Fountain drops them too but you need to have two sapphires to build it.

Yeah, the gold tokens aren't super rare. From the end of the last hunt til now I have got about 15.

CuteTali
11-25-16, 08:08 PM
Beastbane Display... I bought it at normal price. 400 gems. So I dont know if they sale it or not... maybe if you search under decoration tab? The Gold drop though is rare drop. But not very rare drop. I already have it about 3 months and I have 31 gold troll coins already. If you find it under sale, well its better that gold mine I think.

I couldn't find it for sale, so I bought the gold mine instead. But the drop rate sounds good.

CuteTali
11-25-16, 08:09 PM
Yeah, the gold tokens aren't super rare. From the end of the last hunt til now I have got about 15.

I've had the fountain from the time it was available, I paid gem for the sapphires, but haven't gotten any gold tokens from it in all the time I've had it. Can't find the beastbane display, so I bought the mine, it says the mine also drops gold troll tokens, so we'll see.

29vanilla
11-25-16, 08:13 PM
I was hoping the beast bane would be on sale too. Bummed.

Did anyone notice the 530 gem purchase is only 20% discount. Used to always be 30%. Or maybe it's been that way awhile and I hadn't noticed since I have bought any gems in a very long time.

Thinking about the kingdom inn for its looks. Always full on earth wisps until this last event. I like it. Lol

AnisWa
11-25-16, 08:14 PM
I've had the fountain from the time it was available, I paid gem for the sapphires, but haven't gotten any gold tokens from it in all the time I've had it. Can't find the beastbane display, so I bought the mine, it says the mine also drops gold troll tokens, so we'll see.

I have the gold mine, I've NEVER rec'd troll gold tokens. I bought the Castle Gardens which needs to have levels built. I do not see where I can craft flowers, gems, etc. help from those who have the Castle Gardens!

CuteTali
11-25-16, 08:15 PM

Did anyone notice the 530 gem purchase is only 20% discount. Used to always be 30%. Or maybe it's been that way awhile and I hadn't noticed since I have bought any gems in a very long time.

Thinking about the kingdom inn for its looks. Always full on earth wisps until this last event. I like it. Lol

Yeah, I am also disappointed with the gem sale, it's only 10-20% off, instead of 30-40% and I really wanted to buy some more gems, oh well...

cyndora
11-25-16, 08:26 PM
ok i have a really bad thing just happen.

i bought the castle gardens because it is gorgeous, but then after spending 150 gems ...i have to spend ANOTHER 250 to build it!!!!!!!! it did not say you had to build it!!!!! i am very angry right now. making a ticket

ashley224
11-25-16, 08:59 PM

The fountain only gives gold troll tokens as a random drop during the monster hunts. The beastbane is for sale but not on sale, 400 gems, under deco.. the golden mine doesn't drop golden troll tokens, it randomly drops one of golden apple, golden egg or golden nugget each day.

This helps make the golden trade for gems. Collect many of each before making any trades.

CuteTali
11-25-16, 09:29 PM
http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb702041.png_2v_31020.png
Golden Mine (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GoldenMine)
Info: A mine overflowing with gold! Alway drops something Golden.
Requirements: 520 gems
Drops: Jewels, Silver Ore, Glimmerdust, Pegasus Statue, Gold Path, Piles of Gold, Gold Chalice, Gold Brazier, Golden Arch, Golden Throne, Rainbow, Rainbow Gate, Rainbow Hedge, Peony Fence, Floral Rainbow Arch, Maple Tree, Multi-Color Hedge, Faerie Harp, Mermaid Scales, Troll Token, Golden Nugget, Golden Egg, Golden Apple
Comments: 1 Golden Mines with your purchase, 1400/2900 Gems Offer pack.

It says there that the golden mine is supposed to drop troll tokens. Can anyone from S8 confirm or deny the troll tokens drops for this item please?

PrincessCupOButter
11-25-16, 09:35 PM
It says there that the golden mine is supposed to drop troll tokens. Can anyone from S8 confirm or deny the troll tokens drops for this item please?

I'm not from S8 but this is the description from Spiritwind's inventory guide

Golden Mine
Info: A mine overflowing with gold! always drops something Golden.
Found: gift with gem purchase, limited edition in market (Aug 2016, 520 gems)
Drops: Silver, jewels, glimmerdust, Pegasus Statue, Gold Path, Piles of Gold, Gold Chalice, Gold Brazier, Golden Arch, Golden Throne, Rainbow, Rainbow Gate, Rainbow Hedge, Peony Fence, Floral Rainbow Arch, Maple Tree, Multi-Color Hedge, Faerie Harp, Golden Nugget, Golden Egg, Golden Apple
Note: The Golden Mine will always drop either a Golden Nugget, Golden Egg, or Golden Apple. You still have a chance to get the other more rare items. (updated Aug 2016). If you are maxed on a gold item, you will not get the drop.
Speed up: 88 gems
Requirements: gem gift: 1 Golden Mine with your purchase, 2900 Gems Offer pack
Collection time: 22 hours

Found here:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375-Castle-Story-Inventory-Guide&p=1025268&viewfull=1#post1025268

I've had one since the last time they went on sale in the market, and it's never dropped a troll token. I wish it would!
Lorelies fountain (mentioned in earlier posts) does drop gold troll tokens, but only during monster hunting seasons, and even then, they are rare drops.

SpiritWind00
11-25-16, 09:57 PM
My list is from S8, so I'd go with that as the exhaustive list. No troll tokens...

Original post: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75917-Feedback-on-quot-The-Hub-quot&p=1305502&viewfull=1#post1305502

[S8] Elsa
11-25-16, 10:34 PM
Castle Gardens issue is resolved. If you bought it in the unbuilt state, just tap "build" to complete it. No parts required. Sorry about the hiccup!

Britilina
11-25-16, 10:36 PM
Just got on to tell everyone that the Gardens thing is all better, but S8 beat me to it! Thanks for the great Sale!

CuteTali
11-25-16, 10:39 PM
I'm not from S8 but this is the description from Spiritwind's inventory guide

Found here:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375-Castle-Story-Inventory-Guide&p=1025268&viewfull=1#post1025268

I've had one since the last time they went on sale in the market, and it's never dropped a troll token. I wish it would!
Lorelies fountain (mentioned in earlier posts) does drop gold troll tokens, but only during monster hunting seasons, and even then, they are rare drops.

Grr I wish I knew that. I looked at the post from page 8 of this thread and it says troll token so I bought it, I would've bought the other one if I knew this. Now my gems are all gone and gem packs are too expensive to buy today, most are only 10-20% off.

I thought the post on page 8 was taken from the official game guide.

embroideress
11-25-16, 11:19 PM
Elsa;1371361']Castle Gardens issue is resolved. If you bought it in the unbuilt state, just tap "build" to complete it. No parts required. Sorry about the hiccup!

Thanks for getting it fixed and the sale! :-)

Since it's been fixed, is there a way to close the support request I sent in this afternoon?

cyndora
11-25-16, 11:22 PM
thank you for the fix !!!!! this thing is so pretty , always wanted it now its time too redecorate.!

thank you again , ignore my ticket please

MoonVillage3
11-26-16, 12:10 AM
GOLD MINE.. just a confirm.
I have 3.. months now and collect all 3 everyday.
Confirm that NO troll coins!
It drops nice valuable things, maybe the best drops in my kingdom, but never TrollCoins.

MoonVillage3
11-26-16, 12:35 AM
This BlackFriday sale is memorable! Thanking S8 for this possibility and offers. It's a WOW! sale. Gives the possibility to many players to catch up on useful event prizes they have missed in the past. Well done!

Just one tiny bitty question.. not that I'm unsatisfied, but just wondering looking at the variety of the offers made. How come the so much requested Love Shack is missing?

It's not only a valuable piece in the game.. but also part of it as a Castle Adventure for those who have it still exists.
Seems it's true the rumors I've read in the past that this building has been destroyed?
Does sound like a false rumor and seems impossible to be true, but what is the truth?
Any older/experienced players have an idea where it disappeared to?

I don't think it's because there is the possibility of creating too many Alis anymore. I have never seen a sale with so many Alis offered in all my years of play! Alis are everwhere, all types, at all prices, practically with no limits (or limits are so high its satisfying anyway) offered to ALL who wishes to spend and collect.

One piece of the CS puzzle IS missing.

CuteTali
11-26-16, 12:51 AM
GOLD MINE.. just a confirm.
I have 3.. months now and collect all 3 everyday.
Confirm that NO troll coins!
It drops nice valuable things, maybe the best drops in my kingdom, but never TrollCoins.

Thank you for the info!

jabbottscott
11-26-16, 01:13 AM
This BlackFriday sale is memorable! Thanking S8 for this possibility and offers. It's a WOW! sale. Gives the possibility to many players to catch up on useful event prizes they have missed in the past. Well done!

Just one tiny bitty question.. not that I'm unsatisfied, but just wondering looking at the variety of the offers made. How come the so much requested Love Shack is missing?

It's not only a valuable piece in the game.. but also part of it as a Castle Adventure for those who have it still exists.
Seems it's true the rumors I've read in the past that this building has been destroyed?
Does sound like a false rumor and seems impossible to be true, but what is the truth?

I don't think it's because there is the possibility of creating too many Alis anymore. I have never seen a sale with so many Alis offered in all my years of play! Alis are everwhere, all types, at all prices, practically with no limits (or limits are so high its satisfying anyway) offered to ALL who wishes to spend and collect.

I absolutely agree with everything said here. I think resource items and crafting buildings from past events should be offered once in awhile for gem purchase!

ninjalejones
11-26-16, 01:24 AM

I agree as well, the sale is amazing! Big thanks to S8 for that!

I've been hoping the recent cap on ali's means that they might rerelease the love shack next february but maybe that's just wishful thinking :o

CuteTali
11-26-16, 01:49 AM

I've been hoping the recent cap on ali's means that they might rerelease the love shack next february but maybe that's just wishful thinking :o

What is the ali cap?

ninjalejones
11-26-16, 01:59 AM
What is the ali cap?

99, there is a thread about the new cap on animals and deco's on the first page of the forum.

MoonVillage3
11-26-16, 02:25 AM

Wishful thinking yes.. I'm with you!
A dream come true for any player to have 99Alis.. at the same time highly honoring and respecting those players who have more than cap99 allowed.. as it's due to their hard work, intrest and investment. I have met a few but they are limited and certainly not a majority, thus don't see this as a reason not to offer the Love Shack again. There must be some other explanation.

CuteTali
11-26-16, 02:26 AM

Has anyone figured this out yet? This says a limited time sale on it.

CuteTali
11-26-16, 02:27 AM
99, there is a thread about the new cap on animals and deco's on the first page of the forum.

Alright, thanks. I'm nowhere near that cap then.

Zirilka
11-26-16, 02:46 AM
I bought nearly everything I wanted and now the last dilemma: castle gardens or castle inn?

lmirul
11-26-16, 04:10 AM
Can I please clarify with the Ali cap; is it a max of 99 in total of all Alis or is it 99 of each type of Ali?

ShibuyaCloth
11-26-16, 04:34 AM
My list is from S8, so I'd go with that as the exhaustive list. No troll tokens...

Original post: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75917-Feedback-on-quot-The-Hub-quot&p=1305502&viewfull=1#post1305502

For the Golden Mine, I based the list from a S8 post as well, if the Troll Token isn't part anymore, I'll amend. The rest of the sales list will be posted later. Had to dig in a junior account to get them all! This one is dar too advanced.

ninjalejones
11-26-16, 05:09 AM
Can I please clarify with the Ali cap; is it a max of 99 in total of all Alis or is it 99 of each type of Ali?

I'm pretty sure it's 99 each, the neighbors I have with more than 99 ali's still added skelicorns after the cap was put in place.

AnisWa
11-26-16, 05:44 AM
Elsa;1371361']Castle Gardens issue is resolved. If you bought it in the unbuilt state, just tap "build" to complete it. No parts required. Sorry about the hiccup!

Thank you for fixing S8....nice to see that we were not required to build the gardens. Adds a Perfect touch to the kingdom. Thanks again!

ashley224
11-26-16, 06:22 AM
Grr I wish I knew that. I looked at the post from page 8 of this thread and it says troll token so I bought it, I would've bought the other one if I knew this. Now my gems are all gone and gem packs are too expensive to buy today, most are only 10-20% off.

I thought the post on page 8 was taken from the official game guide.
I understand the gold mine doesn't drop what you were hoping for which is disappointing. Aside from that, the gold mine is a great purchase! It was on my Black Friday wish list. Slowly, with the golden trade, it will return the gems you invested in it. I hope you will be happy with it.:o

AnisWa
11-26-16, 06:32 AM

No, you're right. It was $13.99 for 530 gems. That's the one I always bought. The most recent purchase was just about 2 weeks ago.

PrincessCupOButter
11-26-16, 06:33 AM

Has anyone figured this out yet? This says a limited time sale on it.

I believe it was Katt who confirmed the drops are the same as the forest and autumn stag. There's more info on the elvenite stag in the Elf/Elven Outpost thread.

Ps. I'm sorry you're disappointed in the golden mine, but I do think it was a good purchase and you'll be happy with it. I'm doing more trades for gems since I got it, it really helps them to add up! And maybe (fingers crossed) the beastbane will go on sale again sometime in the future....maybe during a monster hunt (hint, hint S8 lol)

MoonVillage3
11-26-16, 07:11 AM
Thank you for the info!

"Drops: Silver, jewels, glimmerdust, Pegasus Statue, Gold Path, Piles of Gold, Gold Chalice, Gold Brazier, Golden Arch, Golden Throne, Rainbow, Rainbow Gate, Rainbow Hedge, Peony Fence, Floral Rainbow Arch, Maple Tree, Multi-Color Hedge, Faerie Harp, Golden Nugget, Golden Egg, Golden Apple
Note: The Golden Mine will always drop either a Golden Nugget, Golden Egg, or Golden Apple. You still have a chance to get the other more rare items. (updated Aug 2016). If you are maxed on a gold item, you will not get the drop."

Reading the drops a GoldMine may have.. I still have some lucky drops to find.
What drops regularly as seen on Note added are Gold Nuggets, Eggs Apples. All the rest are rare gifts that drop together with the daily drops. However there are NO disappointments with it's drops.. they're all awesome! and can be used in doing the 5Gem Exchange.
Certainly, the GoldMine even if it dropped a TrollToken, it would have not been a supply, but a rare drop as it would have been of the color Gold.

skeexix
11-26-16, 07:16 AM
I don't have any dragons, just the manticore. Is it worth buying any of the ones on sale?

hkcorrigan
11-26-16, 08:33 AM
I don't have any dragons, just the manticore. Is it worth buying any of the ones on sale?

Yes!!! Dragons drop dragon scales and can have other drops such as energy, sword, rare ores, gems. See the inventory guide for more details. They have a 22 hour timer.

Zirilka
11-26-16, 08:38 AM
I still don't know what is better, the inn or the garden. Any piece of advice greatly appreciated.

hkcorrigan
11-26-16, 08:41 AM
I still don't know what is better, the inn or the garden. Any piece of advice greatly appreciated.

I would go with the garden. Check the inventory guide on the Hub to see which one makes more sense for you.

Windrush5
11-26-16, 08:52 AM
Does anyone know if the original kingdom inn from ages ago can now be finished? Thanks

hkcorrigan
11-26-16, 08:54 AM
Does anyone know if the original kingdom inn from ages ago can now be finished? Thanks

I just bought it with this sale because I loved the looks of it and couldn't afford it when it was in the market years ago. It came completed.

Windrush5
11-26-16, 08:59 AM
I just bought it with this sale because I loved the looks of it and couldn't afford it when it was in the market years ago. It came completed.

Thanks, I got it when it came out originally but was unable to finish it, think I might just have to use gems to finish the bits I need

MoonVillage3
11-26-16, 09:57 AM
Thanks, I got it when it came out originally but was unable to finish it, think I might just have to use gems to finish the bits I need

usually all buildings not completed can only be finished with gems, if you're intrested. the Inn being on sale might cost less rather than using gems to finish, depends how many stages you have to go through.
maybe in the building guide there is detailed info. look for a post from our mod SW00.. she always has the link in her signature.

janddolphins
11-26-16, 10:14 AM
I ended up buying the Bijou Dragon because I did not have it and thought it was beautiful. I quickly read through here and could not find it in the inventory either, and am unsure how I missed it unless it was an opportunity really early on. Can someone tell me when/how this dragon was available? Thanks!

Hope everyone else was able to get what they were missing/wanted extras of. Sadly I did not have enough gems for a second hut so doing that the old fashioned way with my beastbane and I will eventually get there!

Windrush5
11-26-16, 10:37 AM
usually all buildings not completed can only be finished with gems, if you're intrested. the Inn being on sale might cost less rather than using gems to finish, depends how many stages you have to go through.
maybe in the building guide there is detailed info. look for a post from our mod SW00.. she always has the link in her signature.

Thank you, I will go & have a look ��

Zirilka
11-26-16, 11:11 AM
Well, the usual. I bought both as I couldn't decide.

PrincessCupOButter
11-26-16, 11:33 AM
I ended up buying the Bijou Dragon because I did not have it and thought it was beautiful. I quickly read through here and could not find it in the inventory either, and am unsure how I missed it unless it was an opportunity really early on. Can someone tell me when/how this dragon was available? Thanks!

Hope everyone else was able to get what they were missing/wanted extras of. Sadly I did not have enough gems for a second hut so doing that the old fashioned way with my beastbane and I will eventually get there!

It was origionally released along with the flare and matrix dragons in an event called Infiltrate the Pyre Caverns. I leveled up a day or two into it and it was the first event I completed back in 2014.
The dragons have very useful drops including occasional energy (5) and gems (2)

Link to the event info:
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?68871

11-26-16, 11:54 AM
Sir Hamlets drops are more or less like Sir P's. 250gems in my personal opinion is a bit expensive BUT he's ever so cute! The price however may be high as it has never been offered on sale. It's a possibility to catch up on prizes from missed events.
Both FaerieAli and FlowerAli are both daily alis.. with timer 22hrs and drops are both from normal 4 to rare 100 energy. FlowerAli drops also petals.

Thank you. I choose to buy both ali.

I wish the gem sale was "on" when i purchased at full price 1 pack of 530 gems. I hope to be more patient next time because with the same money i paid on 2 pack of 530 gems ( before and on sale) i would have 1400 gems in stead of the present 1060.

But the 3 golden mines get me 2 nuggets today so i 'm happy to do 3 trades and get the last gems for the second cabbage hut. (i wish it was on sale too.)

ShibuyaCloth
11-26-16, 12:05 PM
Completed the shopping list*
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95733-Black-Friday-Sales-are-coming-soon!&p=1371146&viewfull=1#post1371146

I think I got them all now

ashley224
11-26-16, 12:09 PM

The original thread gives the details as to the cost of completing it. Mine would cost me close to two hundred to finish.
Link for you
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?62465-Castle-Story-12-05-2013-Update-(Kingdom-Inn)

29vanilla
11-26-16, 12:55 PM
Hmmm. Contemplating spending the rest of my gems on a 3rd gold mine�� Just bought 2 from saving forever for this weekend sale. But it will wipe me out unless I totally splurge on a $35 gem purchase so I can buy lots of other goodies. lol. My husband might get pretty mad if he knew that. Lol Hmmmm thinking thinking. And I have 2 accounts! Crazy addiction!

MoonVillage3
11-26-16, 01:07 PM
Completed the shopping list*
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95733-Black-Friday-Sales-are-coming-soon!&p=1371146&viewfull=1#post1371146

I think I got them all now

Thanks Shibuy.. lovely list and pictures as usual

Just adding drops:
Castle Garden: various, at the moment... mushrooms, mermaid scales, petals, coins, xps
Kingdom Inn: earthwisp, coins, xps

And noticed the WeddingAli has a cap of *one and only* as was not offered in sales to me, but I do have one. All other Alis were in the sales.

MoonVillage3
11-26-16, 01:48 PM
Dragon Matrix just handed me over 2Gems.. he must have heard I went on a BlackFriday shopping spree! Good guy!

ShibuyaCloth
11-26-16, 01:49 PM
Thanks Shibuy.. lovely list and pictures as usual

Just adding drops:
Castle Garden: various, at the moment... mushrooms, mermaid scales, petals, coins, xps
Kingdom Inn: earthwisp, coins, xps

And noticed the WeddingAli has a cap of *one and only* as was not offered in sales to me, but I do have one. All other Alis were in the sales.

Thanks, did not think about the caps. But yes a few have a cap: Festival Spire, Fire Faerie Statue, Harvest Pergola, Hummingbird Sundial, Sir Hamlet, Wedding Alicorn

tonyjosiah
11-26-16, 02:18 PM
It would've completed my wish list if we would've had the gnomes for all the characters and the Dragon Bones and the snake charmer. Hopefully this Black Friday sale will leave most of us optimistic for the future of the game. I for one can't wait to see more of the Agnes, Belladonna, the Elves, & the Faeries' storylines. To be honest I'm tired of buying stuff, my kingdom is packed and I want more expansions. But I'm willing to wait as long as the story continues. That's what has always attracted me MOST to CS. I even miss all of the Baron's meddling.

And of course I wish the Love SHACK will return in 2017. But I seriously doubt that's happening.

Zirilka
11-26-16, 04:01 PM
All in all, this was a fantastic sale. I am very happy indeed with all the purchases. The only item on my wish list is sir Hamlet but the price was exorbitant when compared with other things. But I guess if I had everything in my kingdom, I would have no reason to play.

cccymaaa
11-26-16, 08:39 PM
I got a couple of alis and the gold mine (i didn't even know it existed before). Now I hope they change the sale for cyber Monday since I really want the spellbound bloom and beastbane.

janddolphins
11-27-16, 03:20 AM
It was origionally released along with the flare and matrix dragons in an event called Infiltrate the Pyre Caverns. I leveled up a day or two into it and it was the first event I completed back in 2014.
The dragons have very useful drops including occasional energy (5) and gems (2)

Link to the event info:
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?68871

Thanks so much, I don't have any of those dragons and I was playing then so something must have happened that I missed the event. Glad to have him now :) wish I knew why I missed it though as I rarely miss events. Could have been a personal problem that took me away for a little, oh well, real life stinks sometimes lol. Of the three he is the best though, just wish I didn't have to spend so many gems! Glad I had them though!

PrincessCelestian
11-27-16, 06:29 AM
Just talked the hubs into letting me spend a little more money so got another pink Ali and the kingdom inn. I really must stop with the pink Ali's now. I have 4. Hahahahahahahahahaha!! So you can see how much I have been coveting them in other kingdoms!!!

CuteTali
11-27-16, 09:12 AM
I believe it was Katt who confirmed the drops are the same as the forest and autumn stag. There's more info on the elvenite stag in the Elf/Elven Outpost thread.

Ps. I'm sorry you're disappointed in the golden mine, but I do think it was a good purchase and you'll be happy with it. I'm doing more trades for gems since I got it, it really helps them to add up! And maybe (fingers crossed) the beastbane will go on sale again sometime in the future....maybe during a monster hunt (hint, hint S8 lol)

What do the forest and autumn stag drop?

MoonVillage3
11-27-16, 10:08 AM

nothing special.. they drop wood if I remember correctly.. nothing that the sawmill wouldn't drop. I collected them and also bambi, as it's nice having them as they are forest animals and our kingdoms are situated in the forests.. not for the drops. It's nice they do have drops however, rather being only decos.

CuteTali
11-27-16, 10:27 AM
nothing special.. they drop wood if I remember correctly.. nothing that the sawmill wouldn't drop. I collected them and also bambi, as it's nice having them as they are forest animals and our kingdoms are situated in the forests.. not for the drops. It's nice they do have drops however, rather being only decos.

Oh, I see. Thanks!

kattkrazie
11-27-16, 11:57 AM

The stag and doe drop wood, living wood, glimmerdust and earth wisps.

CuteTali
11-27-16, 12:18 PM
The stag and doe drop wood, living wood, glimmerdust and earth wisps.

Thank you for the details!

arikasi
11-27-16, 04:21 PM
I bought a bijou dragon (the only item from an event that I missed, I remember throwing so many mithril at that adventure). A second Kingdom Inn, sometimes its nice to have a guaranteed source to replenish wisps, not that I really needed it. And a Forest Racoon, utterly useless but beautiful to look at.

I guess I would love the Gold Mine but cant warrant it really. I so hope they bring back the Winter bakery.

jabbottscott
11-27-16, 07:14 PM
Wait...you have more than one Inn? I thought there was a cap of one?! I have one from the original event and don't see it available to purchase.

hagypagy
11-27-16, 11:48 PM
So ended up being tempted and bought some discount gems even tho I'm super poor.

Got the Gold Mine and Clocktower. :cool:

So happy! :o

Hopefully the Gold Mine pays for itself soon.
I have no space for the clocktower at the moment so hopefully some expansions aren't far off!!

Got some leftover gems so the Spellbound Bloom isn't looking far away. :D
Need more expansions for that too tho :rolleyes:

SpiritWind00
11-28-16, 02:48 AM
With players purchasing a Pink Alicorn, be mindful that if this is your first pink animal, then you may spawn a Lovecupine (a pink skunkupine) and trigger a new goal which asks you to beat up 5 lovecupines. Info about them and what you need to do is in the Inventory guide under "L". :)

11-28-16, 07:39 AM
I really wanted sir Hamlet, so today i purchased 250 gems, but i did not receive them. ....i submited a ticket and i'm waiting. Maybe today the sale is on but how much time do i have for this?

If is anybody who want to help my ticket is [removed for privacy reasons]

Thank you.

MoonVillage3
11-28-16, 07:59 AM
I really wanted sir Hamlet, so today i purchased 250 gems, but i did not receive them. ....i submited a ticket and i'm waiting. Maybe today the sale is on but how much time do i have for this?

OMG! thats the worst thing that could happen in a moment like this! Hope you've received help by now.. if not here's another "CALL FOR HELP" for you.

11-28-16, 11:33 AM
OMG! thats the worst thing that could happen in a moment like this! Hope you've received help by now.. if not here's another "CALL FOR HELP" for you.

Thank you. ... not yet. Unfortunatelly my card is empty right now so i have hope the sale is not finished before i get those gems.

Windrush5
11-28-16, 01:34 PM
The original thread gives the details as to the cost of completing it. Mine would cost me close to two hundred to finish.
Link for you
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?62465-Castle-Story-12-05-2013-Update-(Kingdom-Inn)

Thank you, yeah I would be cheaper buying the sale one than to finish mine

Solstice14
11-29-16, 03:07 PM
I have the same question. I don't remember any info about it.
Please answer.

hagypagy
11-30-16, 12:46 AM
Just noticed the sale items are no longer in my market. :eek:

End of Black Friday Sales!

Solstice14
12-01-16, 02:08 PM
Since my question wan't answered, I did not buy the gold mine. What is the best and fastest way to get an answer? Unhappy customer!