PDA

View Full Version : Community event ended early with bugs/issues

chuckyt888
11-22-16, 06:47 PM
I wanted to put this in its own thread so there is a good chance it got noticed. The community events ended several minutes early today. On top of this I had the Frostwolf dragon taken away from storage. I did not receive the last community prize either. I purchased the last event coins I needed for Frostwolf, it went into storage, the last community prize popup came a minute later and then both the prize and Frostwolf were lost. There was approximately 5 minutes left in the event when this happened and after the community prize popped up, the event disappeared. Reboot did not work and there was still a few minutes left in the event. The event had still disappeared. Is anything going to be done about this? The dragon and prize should be restored for people in this situation.

[S8] Elsa
11-22-16, 06:53 PM
The issue about not receiving the final community reward was report on the event thread and has been forwarded to our team for investigation.

If you have an issue with individual rewards, please contact our support team. If players have an existing ticket about their issue, players do not need to create additional tickets.