PDA

View Full Version : Fairies jars eluding me

jackylina29
11-22-16, 05:28 PM
Awhile ago I waisted 25 fairies jars trying to get barons cat. I needed 50 and only had 25. It took me months to get that many and they were waisted for nothing cause I have not gotten 1 since then. I have magic garden and ivy hut and planted glimmerbulbs and nothing. I am going to need these soon for glimmmergate quest. How can I up my chances to get these. I think most of the 25 I did have came from buying rainbow pots. Is there a bug or something? Can I get some from adventures and if so which ones? This is my worst item to try to get. Plz help if you can...thanks

SparklyOctopus
11-22-16, 07:04 PM
Hey there! Faerie Jars are rare to come by but you can try to grab them from the following places: Magic garden, Glimmerbulbs, Ivy's hut, Sir Pigglesworth, Faerie bridge, Reindeer Stable, Faerie Pond, Faerie Fountain. Hope this helps!

SpiritWind00
11-22-16, 10:45 PM
Faerie jars are not listed in the Adventure Guide. The inventory guide only lists the places SparklyOctopus has already kindly posted. Just keep persevering... Out of curiosity, which of these items do you currently have?

jackylina29
11-23-16, 02:13 AM
Ivy's hut magic garden and sir pigglesworth. Planted glimmerbulbs for awhile I have max amount and needed other crops. But soon I think I need quite a bit to build greseldas castle and I know it took months jet to get the 25 I had. Wish there drop rates were better didn't realize how rare till I spent them thinking I could get required amount for barons cat missed it was only 3 days before I pushed the give button so never got anything for using all I had. Just don't want to wait months to get greseldas castle or pass goal on my way to get it. Thanks for responding

SpiritWind00
11-23-16, 11:02 PM
Thanks for the extra information! :) Faerie jars are an interesting item. The good news (if you can call it that;)) is once you've used them in your current goals they aren't needed again for ages. So, you'll have plenty of time to gather stock. There isn't really anything special you can do to get them. Collect as often as you can from Ivy and grow glimmerbulbs as much as you can. Can you do the energy trade yet? Don't worry about maxing on glimmerbulbs, as sometimes it's worth letting them go to waste to try get jars.

You only need 5 jars for the Glimmergate goals, so that's doable. ;) come over to the Discussion forum (Help Me thread) if you need help or have questions about your goals. Good luck! ;)