PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday 2016

SpiritWind00
11-22-16, 01:38 PM
creating thread just in case we get sales...

Feel free to speculate or add your wish list ;)

dragomaz
11-22-16, 01:45 PM
free energy all day would be good

MoonVillage3
11-22-16, 02:04 PM
anything to do with more energy.. we're starving for free energy! we get hunger cramps without energy!
omg.. whatever but don't be stingy.. be awesome..lol!

Zirilka
11-22-16, 02:49 PM
Awesome unique deco from previous events. Like bountiful table. A girl can dream.

kattkrazie
11-22-16, 02:53 PM
free energy all day would be good

I want what you're smokin'. ;)

meme1098
11-22-16, 03:13 PM
I have it but why can't others ...lol...the Love Shack!!

lmirul
11-22-16, 04:21 PM
Hooray for Black Friday Sales! Hope they do it again this year. Was able to get my first alicorn last year cause of the huge discount 😊

mikepastry
11-22-16, 06:57 PM
One of my low level friends got a "Turkey Animals Bundle" with 4 turkey animals and 1 50 energy crate for $4.99. I did not! Can anyone explain why certain players got the bundle and others did not?

SpiritWind00
11-22-16, 07:04 PM
One of my low level friends got a "Turkey Animals Bundle" with 4 turkey animals and 1 50 energy crate for $4.99. I did not! Can anyone explain why certain players got the bundle and others did not?
In the main sales thread, we worked out that not everyone gets the same offers. some offers are level specific - like Barrel Offers when you first start out. Perhaps this turkey bundle is the same.

mikepastry
11-22-16, 07:08 PM
In the main sales thread, we worked out that not everyone gets the same offers. some offers are level specific - like Barrel Offers when you first start out. Perhaps this turkey bundle is the same.

That's awesome! I guess, S8 does not need my money! And my low level friend, who occasionally plays CS, does not need that bundle. It's a win-win situation for everyone! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

kattkrazie
11-22-16, 09:53 PM
That's awesome! I guess, S8 does not need my money! And my low level friend, who occasionally plays CS, does not need that bundle. It's a win-win situation for everyone! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Do you perhaps have a different bundle offer that is still active? I have the Rainbow Pot Bundle that doesn't expire for another day. When one expires, a new one usually pops up. Maybe that's when we'll get the turkey animal offer. I'd be surprised if that was only targeted to the low level players. But like SW said, I sometimes get offers that some of my neighbors do not.

MoonVillage3
11-22-16, 11:44 PM

The turkey-animals: TurkeyCow, TurkeyPig, TurkeySheep and TurkeyChicken were all events from past Thanksgivings. Maybe they were offered to lower level players who did not have the opportunity to have them?
At the moment in CentralEurope I have same offer as you I think: 10 50Crates, 10RainbowPots and 100ExpansionTickets at 9.99Euros of course.

comeseecomesah
11-23-16, 12:26 AM
Black Friday expansions woohoo yes pleeeeeeeeeeeease.
and energy resources
and unique decor
and Ali big discounts
and another way to get elf gold
and...ok I'll stop now,can't be too greedy mwahaha

mayennalee
11-23-16, 04:21 AM
Could we please have the option to sell all the old deco items that we will never finish. That would be awesome. Or at least get a massive discount on the cost of completing them with gems.

Lol not that doing that makes money, but I am more likely to buy something when I am happy with S8. :)

If we are going to have a sale, can we please also have a gem sale? I always end up spending more when I think I am getting a bargain.

mikepastry
11-23-16, 04:41 AM
Do you perhaps have a different bundle offer that is still active? I have the Rainbow Pot Bundle that doesn't expire for another day. When one expires, a new one usually pops up. Maybe that's when we'll get the turkey animal offer. I'd be surprised if that was only targeted to the low level players. But like SW said, I sometimes get offers that some of my neighbors do not.
Yes, I have the bundle that MoonVillage3 mentioned and it does expire in 2 days. But I never got a chance to have any turkey animals, because, although I am currently level 41, I started laying CS only this April. I was so excited about the prospect of getting that bundle when I saw my friend show it to me on her account, only to discover that I was not offered one...

CuteTali
11-23-16, 04:51 AM
I'd like to see the thing that drop gold troll coins for sale on BF this year please :o I missed out of the sale+rebate back when it was offered.

PrincessCupOButter
11-23-16, 06:35 AM
I have it but why can't others ...lol...the Love Shack!!

Yes please!!

And maybe a Flyger in the market?

ktorewqas
11-23-16, 08:13 AM
Still thinking ... Lol.... Too few gems and too many things ....

gilachaya
11-23-16, 10:39 AM
I would love to get to buy energy crates and the rainbow pots! I bought one when I had the offer with the tickets last week but would love to get more!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Zirilka
11-23-16, 01:19 PM
There is an announcement on Facebook re sales. I wish I knew how to paste photos here.

SpiritWind00
11-23-16, 01:39 PM
Hi all, Regina has created a new thread with pics, so I'll close this one now. ;)
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95733-Black-Friday-Sales-are-coming-soon!