PDA

View Full Version : Double charge of the Obelisk

lilymonster4
11-22-16, 12:15 PM
Help!!! The last two times i crafted the gold bar instead of paying 100k coins the game took 200k coins each 😭 I didn't know what happened to my money the first time I was like how can I just lose 100k coins? I know what happened now. I crafted another gold bar now and instead of paying 100k the game took 200k 😭😭 . I want my coins back, please!!!

SpiritWind00
11-22-16, 12:29 PM
Help!!! The last two times i crafted the gold bar instead of paying 100k coins the game took 200k coins each �� I didn't know what happened to my money the first time I was like how can I just lose 100k coins? I know what happened now. I crafted another gold bar now and instead of paying 100k the game took 200k ���� . I want my coins back, please!!!
I'm going to move your post to the Bugs forum so your issue can be looked at by a Community Manager.

lilymonster4
11-24-16, 05:59 AM
I'm going to move your post to the Bugs forum so your issue can be looked at by a Community Manager.

Thanks a lot!
Also I want to add that the first two times I crafted the gold bar I didn't have more than 200k coins and I was charged 100k everything was fine than I wanted to wait to craft the other ones when I have at least 200k so that I'd still have 100k in case after crafting.