PDA

View Full Version : Game Balance Problems

FieldsLikeB
11-21-16, 08:30 AM
Game balance has become a serious issue, Storm 8.

Now that we have Bingo the tasks for food planting and harvesting has made getting the last dragon on WE unstable for me. I'm going to be around 200 short. The only doable way would be for a double points day but that suggestion has fallen on deaf ears.

You have food tasking in LB event where many players spent that me and WE's hoarding food. Now I keep getting splash screens that tell me that dragon would help during the next tales. This is really upsetting.

I love the dragons I used to love the events but now it's too much to do two events. Had I understood this I would have opted out of bing for the week and concentrated on the WE. Even with the idol I bought and the battles it's still going to be short. So how is this right or fair?

I love this game, I spend money on it every Month, for pity sake, Dragon Story is on my monthly budget!

Thank goodness you have not changed tournaments. That would be the last straw for me.

I like bingo very much but not when it messes up two other events.

That should have been made clear up front by your company , perhaps advertising something like 'Multiple events to match your playing style, choose our (event) or our (event)! We offer our customers many options to fit their tastes'.

As it stands now people are not succeeding and some, like mare upset.

Thanks for listening