PDA

View Full Version : Pilgrim Chicken Skin causes chicken to freeze

DragonManda
11-20-16, 05:54 PM
Is anyone else having the problem that the new pilgrim skin makes the chickens unable to move around? My other chicken skins work correctly, but not the new pilgrim version that I just won from the county fair. When I put it into place, all my chickens freeze in place, and they can't move around. They're just little pilgrim statues now! I have even closed and restarted the game, and that doesn't fix things.

DragonManda
11-20-16, 05:57 PM
The new pilgrim chicken skin that I just won at the thanksgiving county fair makes my chickens unable to move around; they are just frozen in place. I have tried force closing the game and restarting, but that does not fix the issue. All my other chicken skins work properly.

Rynetory2
11-20-16, 06:01 PM
Is anyone else having the problem that the new pilgrim skin makes the chickens unable to move around? My other chicken skins work correctly, but not the new pilgrim version that I just won from the county fair. When I put it into place, all my chickens freeze in place, and they can't move around. They're just little pilgrim statues now! I have even closed and restarted the game, and that doesn't fix things.

Haha this is the cutest issue report I've seen this year! Frozen chickens lol. :) I'll love to see that btw.

Can you put another skin on your frozen chickens and see if they're able to move? Then put back the pilgrim skin and test again? Please let me know if it's working. Oh just to be sure, would you mind restarting your device before you try? Thanks.

Rynetory2
11-20-16, 06:08 PM
The new pilgrim chicken skin that I just won at the thanksgiving county fair makes my chickens unable to move around; they are just frozen in place. I have tried force closing the game and restarting, but that does not fix the issue. All my other chicken skins work properly.

I've replied to your earlier post in the Event thread. :)

DragonManda
11-20-16, 10:17 PM
I have tried force closing and restarting the game, restarting the entire device (my iPhone), changing the skins on the chickens back and forth to other things. All skins work except the new pilgrim skin. The chickens breathe in and out, and they blink their eyes, but they can't walk around or hop up and down. It's so funny looking. It makes it look like the pilgrim costumes are so heavy that they can't move, they just blink and breathe really hard!

UPDATE: I just collected from the frozen chickens, and now they are walking around. Maybe things are fixed. If they freeze again once they are ready to collect, I will let you know.

SECOND UPDATE: The chickens freeze when it is time to collect eggs. They walk around in between collection time, but when they are ready, they freeze in place and do not jump up and down the way they normally would.

anne202b
11-21-16, 05:35 AM

Hmmm....maybe they're doing the "Mannequin Challenge". LOL ;)

Rynetory2
11-21-16, 07:32 AM
Thanks DragonManda for your very helpful updates. I've flagged this over for a check.

WSEagles
11-21-16, 09:08 AM
Mine aren't moving either.

Meowmeowbeans
11-21-16, 12:39 PM
I took a look at the Pilgrim Chickens but I didn't encounter the issue you are reporting. Have you tried deleting and re-installing the game? This won't affect your saved progress, as it is stored on our servers, and may help resolve the issue.

If the problem continues, are you able to send us a video of the problem? If you have another device, you can use it to film the issue on your screen. Sorry for any inconvenience!

WSEagles
11-21-16, 04:46 PM
The chickens are back to normal!

DragonManda
11-21-16, 08:31 PM
My chickens are now working properly. Thanks everyone for helping to monitor the situation, and thanks to the S8 team for whatever ended up fixing the problem!

Rynetory2
11-22-16, 06:42 AM
Great to hear that all chickens have recovered from their "frozen flu" :)