PDA

View Full Version : Cupcake Mania no longer playable

Crosswit
11-18-16, 05:27 PM
Please can the administrators do something to restore this game? I have been playing it for a long time and the latest update applied about a week ago has ruined it because the game will now only load in landscape mode and not portrait as it's supposed to. It seems that a lot of people are experiencing the same problem judging by the reviews on the App Store so I'll be surprised if anyone will download it now. I have already submitted a support form but have had no response. Are you discontinuing the game and should I just delete it or are you trying to fix the problem? Please someone give us some information at least! I live in hope.

[S8] Elsa
11-18-16, 06:31 PM
We've forwarded this to the team. To play in portrait mode, please rotate your device to portrait and launch the game. This will launch the game in portrait mode.

Crosswit
11-19-16, 06:27 AM
Elsa;1369174']We've forwarded this to the team. To play in portrait mode, please rotate your device to portrait and launch the game. This will launch the game in portrait mode.

Thanks for your reply but turning the device from landscape to portrait just does not work as the game remains locked in landscape mode. Have reached level 776 and have never had the problem before.

[S8] Elsa
11-21-16, 12:09 PM
Thanks for your reply but turning the device from landscape to portrait just does not work as the game remains locked in landscape mode. Have reached level 776 and have never had the problem before.

If the game is already launched in landscape, it won't rotate to portrait after. Can you try fully closing it out, making sure your device is turned to portrait, and launching the game? In our tests, this will launch the game in portrait.

Our team has patched this, but it will require an update, so look forward to an App Store update over the next several days to resolve the issue.

Crosswit
11-22-16, 08:16 PM
Thank you very much Elsa for your help it is much appreciated - patch seems to have fixed the problem for the moment so at least now I can enjoy the game again.

[S8] Elsa
11-23-16, 09:58 AM
Glad to hear it! We've confirmed version 1.5.5 has resolved the issue. :)