PDA

View Full Version : Tournament prizes

zammigriff
11-18-16, 08:28 AM
This Pinata thing is my first tournament, and I have a question about the prizes. If you win first or second place, does that mean that you don't receive any food or runes?
I think the pony is kinda cute, but I'd rather have items that help me further my ranking in the game.
Thanks for any info ya'll can provide.

Eluzyion
11-18-16, 09:22 AM
This Pinata thing is my first tournament, and I have a question about the prizes. If you win first or second place, does that mean that you don't receive any food or runes?
I think the pony is kinda cute, but I'd rather have items that help me further my ranking in the game.
Thanks for any info ya'll can provide.

Correct, 1st and 2nd place get animal and trophy, 3rd gets trophy runes food.. You can ck prizes in the event window to see :)

zammigriff
11-18-16, 09:35 AM
Thanks. I just wasn't sure if the pony or trophy might also include the food and runes. I guess I shouldn't have been trying so hard to get first place. Then again, the milestone animals are pretty cool.
I can't afford to buy gems and such, so I have to settle for whatever I can earn or win.
Appreciate the info.

Eluzyion
11-18-16, 09:38 AM
Thanks. I just wasn't sure if the pony or trophy might also include the food and runes. I guess I shouldn't have been trying so hard to get first place. Then again, the milestone animals are pretty cool.
I can't afford to buy gems and such, so I have to settle for whatever I can earn or win.
Appreciate the info.

No problem! Good luck I hope you get what you decide to go after :)