PDA

View Full Version : How do I get my game back to regular view???

Unregistered
03-08-11, 05:45 PM
My game is super sized!! I don't want it to be like that I have no idea what I did to make it that way but I am unable to make it back to normal. What do I do? Oh I am using this game on my iphone 4. I don't know if that makes a difference or not but thought that I would throw it out there just in case it does. PLEASE HELP!!!

Unregistered
03-08-11, 08:10 PM
My game is super sized!! I don't want it to be like that I have no idea what I did to make it that way but I am unable to make it back to normal. What do I do? Oh I am using this game on my iphone 4. I don't know if that makes a difference or not but thought that I would throw it out there just in case it does. PLEASE HELP!!!

You just need to "pinch" the screen with 2 fingers. By putting 2 fingers (or a finger and a thumb) on the screen and either moving them towards each other or away from each other, you can make the view zoom in or out.

Unregistered
03-09-11, 06:33 PM
You just need to "pinch" the screen with 2 fingers. By putting 2 fingers (or a finger and a thumb) on the screen and either moving them towards each other or away from each other, you can make the view zoom in or out.

Thank you so very much!! It is sooooooo much better now! I just could not figure it out. Thanks again!

Unregistered
03-09-11, 06:44 PM
Thank you so very much!! It is sooooooo much better now! I just could not figure it out. Thanks again!

Thats, OK. You will find that it works that way for a lot of apps and web pages.