PDA

View Full Version : Making Clean Busy Factories Dirty Again

Machacker
08-16-10, 11:02 AM
I'm not sure how to change the interface, but I'd like to be able to make a busy cleaned Factory dirty again. Right now if you double click on a Factory it brings up the Accelerate or Change Contract interface instead. Maybe the first double click should do the Cleaning collection, then the next double click brings up the Contract Change dialog?

Funkytown
08-16-10, 03:50 PM
I agree with the complaint about not being to dirty up busy factories without cancelling contract. For this reason, it is proper ettiquette to clean factories last when cleaning other folks town.

Machacker
08-17-10, 06:02 PM
I agree with the complaint about not being to dirty up busy factories without cancelling contract. For this reason, it is proper ettiquette to clean factories last when cleaning other folks town.

Etiquette is a rule that is generally know to eliminate surprises. Where did you come up with this town building etiquette?

FYI, you have one too many t's for Etiquette... :)

Hawk 8
08-17-10, 06:06 PM

I agree, you should clean factories last, if that factory is indeed in production.