PDA

View Full Version : Leaderboard boost expires upon activation

hon3ycomb
11-17-16, 12:38 PM
So I only wanted to reach to some milestones even though there's no chance for me to win. I've bought x1.5 boosts twice today and once i tap on buy, it says "expired" on the boost icon. I thought it was just a visual bug and went on with it as the leaderboard icon on the right side of the screen had "boost rays" on it as it were active.. 2nd time was the same but i finally notice that it wont give me additional credit for feeding. Is there something wrong or am I missing something?

Meowmeowbeans
11-17-16, 01:05 PM
I'm sorry to hear about this issue! We took a look at your game and everything seems to be working with this boost. Can you provide us with a screenshot of how you are seeing the boost display that it is expired? Can you also let us know which Dragons you fed that you did not receive points from? We'll investigate further. Thanks!

hon3ycomb
11-17-16, 10:51 PM
Thanks for the speedy reply. I know, should've have made screenshots the time it happened. However, I've attached some screenshots to the main topic (hopefully they'd help). I know I fed the Bliss dragon, can't remember what else.