PDA

View Full Version : Updates?

halcyon_days
11-17-16, 11:19 AM
Hi there,

Can anyone tell me how I can find out what the latest version of Restaurant/Bakery Story is? I never get notified when there is a new one to download.

There's a couple of versions of Restaurant at present: Hearty Feast and Royal Blues, and a couple of versions of Bakery: Cats Cafe and Donuts and Dragons. I'm assuming I don't need to keep every version of the game?

I'm on Android.

Thanks.

IsisGarden
11-17-16, 12:39 PM
Hi there,

Can anyone tell me how I can find out what the latest version of Restaurant/Bakery Story is? I never get notified when there is a new one to download.

There's a couple of versions of Restaurant at present: Hearty Feast and Royal Blues, and a couple of versions of Bakery: Cats Cafe and Donuts and Dragons. I'm assuming I don't need to keep every version of the game?

I'm on Android.

Thanks.

Hearty Feast is the latest version of RS. I'll have to get back to you about BS.

halcyon_days
11-18-16, 10:00 AM
Thank you for that. How do you find this out?

kooky panda
11-18-16, 10:16 AM
Thank you for that. How do you find this out?
You can go the google play store and search for restaurant story. You should see all the available versions to download.

halcyon_days
11-18-16, 10:38 AM
Ah yes! I see where it says when each one was released. That's great, many thanks!

kooky panda
11-18-16, 11:23 AM
Ah yes! I see where it says when each one was released. That's great, many thanks!
You are welcome.