PDA

View Full Version : Boosted breeding until 11/18

jbyn4e
11-15-16, 01:07 PM
Nice to know that S8 is on "weekend"...

:rolleyes:

graovac
11-15-16, 01:22 PM
Yes joy at first but when you see droping only mist firestorm and genie...even luck....then you know this is only fools hope...
Like storm8 would give something good for "free"...? I mean come on...serously?!

starship412
11-15-16, 03:09 PM
Sigh... When using the "Boosted Breeding" with Poseidon and Diamond as parents and you get a Hercules instead of a Valiant or Mercury.

[S8] Elsa
11-15-16, 04:18 PM
Nice to know that S8 is on "weekend"...

:rolleyes:

That moment when you get reminded it's Tuesday...

The team is looking into it. We've only ever hosted these events on weekends before. ^^

Edit: The game dialog no longer thinks it's the weekend. :D

ozigal
11-15-16, 05:39 PM
Yes joy at first but when you see droping only mist firestorm and genie...even luck....then you know this is only fools hope...
Like storm8 would give something good for "free"...? I mean come on...serously?!

Lol. The boosted breeding is working for me NOT. My first attempt is a Magic offspring from a champ and diamond. I am sending them off to marriage counselling .

jackylina29
11-21-16, 05:03 AM
I have been struggling to get a Leo dragon and tried boosting black and yellow and got mist...not doing that again guess I'll just have to hope one day I will get lucky. Weird I got a diamond pretty early in trying but this Leo is ****ing me I have 2 breeding roosts and always have 1 with black and yellow that's how bad I want that Leo so I can start breeding zodiacs and also dino and fairytale they are avoiding me��