PDA

View Full Version : In-Game Event Call of the Beast WORLD EVENT!

[S8] Regina
11-15-16, 11:22 AM
Start playing "Call of the Beast" today!
Min Level 17+ to play :D

http://imgur.com/xMsrwHX.png

jaymieb2
11-15-16, 11:49 AM
What are the Community prizes?

Edit(KP)

Adding extra information

Nordic Dragon
Rarity: Rare
Type: White Blue
Habitat: White Meadow, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,000 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 22 hours
Exp Gained: 975 Exp

Frostwolf Dragon
Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Black Blue
Habitat: Black Sands, Blue Lagoon
Buying Price: 1,300 Gold
Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 195 Exp

Natasha_07
11-15-16, 11:52 AM
The tree is nice in the individual prizes.

amerirish
11-15-16, 11:53 AM
YAY!! I love World/Community events :D And there are so many ways to collect the coins this time ( harvesting, battles, evolving, hatching, special trophy(s) )

lenasdinner
11-15-16, 11:53 AM
no community dragon prize?? very strange...ah well,dragons look great,habitat is really cool very pretty place.here we go.

Individual Prizes

Cold Idol 25 Ice Coin
Arctic Fir 250 Ice Coin
Warrior's Path 550 Ice Coin
Nordic Dragon 1,100 Ice Coin
Frostwolf Dragon 1,950 Ice Coin

Community Prizes

Rune Marker 37,500,000 Ice Coin
Nordic Flag 90,000,000 Ice Coin
The Great Beast 160,000,000 Ice Coin

random59
11-15-16, 11:55 AM
Wow, only 2 dragons in 7 days at nearly 280 Ice coins per day and all the Community Prizes are Decor - the last being a Shrine to the Frostwolf Dragon. Not very imaginative I must say!

Quick add on Battles in the Arena are worth 5 ice coins..

[S8] Regina
11-15-16, 11:58 AM
What are the Community prizes?

1st - Rune Marker
2nd - Nordic Flag
3rd - The Great Beast

belarica
11-15-16, 11:59 AM
Guess we don't have to fret about getting the community coins :o I'm not going to bother after I get the personal prizes..not for just another decoration

jbyn4e
11-15-16, 12:00 PM
Habitat is not part of this event?
Why is it then in picture above???

P.S. Just to remember - first 3 community events had 4 dragons and one habitat, number 10-13 had 5 dragons and no habitat.
First we ever had since starting this game (main account) had 4 dragons and no habitat (15th World Event, Trick-or-Treat) and now... ladies and gentleman: great improvement! Just 2 dragons! Cheers!

moonchild1987
11-15-16, 12:00 PM
Love the Frostwolf dragon!

lenasdinner
11-15-16, 12:03 PM
Habitat is not part of this event?
Why is it then in picture above???

o yes it is,just like always,...you just have to buy it for 250 gold :)

amerirish
11-15-16, 12:03 PM
Nordic Dragon
Rarity: Rare
Type: White Blue
Habitat: White Meadow, Blue Lagoon
Buying Price: 1,000 Gold
Incubation: 22 hours
Exp Gained: 975 Exp

Frostwolf Dragon
Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Black Blue
Habitat: Black Sands, Blue Lagoon
Buying Price: 1,300 Gold
Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 195 Exp

jbyn4e
11-15-16, 12:15 PM
o yes it is,just like always,...you just have to buy it for 250 gold :)

Yeah, great improvement....just have to buy it.

9krm
11-15-16, 12:32 PM
Guess we don't have to fret about getting the community coins :o I'm not going to bother after I get the personal prizes..not for just another decoration

Me neither.

amerirish
11-15-16, 12:37 PM
I'm not a fan of deco for prizes either, however, I will still collect coins to help the whole community get the prizes. There may be players that really want those items.

Shar33
11-15-16, 12:38 PM
Some people don't have the room to place the new habitats, or the last 7 for that matter. What is the problem over there? I don't understand why constantly releasing habitats and no land. Does this company even play their own game how some of their top paying customers do? Maybe if they did there'd be more land. I don't think it's right at all how you thank the customers who buy everything by cornering them and not letting them play for a while. Not only bad business but you're obviously loosing money.

raygill1
11-15-16, 12:45 PM
Any chance we can have the 2nd evolution temple on offer again, to help, I missed it last time!!!!

EmmaLedger95
11-15-16, 01:08 PM
Frostwolf is a beautiful dragon, well done Flatfoot. I like both but he is just that little extra..:D

Florr06
11-15-16, 01:24 PM
I love Frostwolf, but it will be difficult to get him. I will try though!

starship412
11-15-16, 01:31 PM
Flatfoot you did it again! I've got to give you your props for the dragon designs on these two and most of the new dragons this year. Frostwolf is my new favorite dragon!

amalsaba
11-15-16, 01:32 PM
Any chance we can have the 2nd evolution temple on offer again, to help, I missed it last time!!!!

I second that! I missed out on it last time. I was trying to save for it. I wish they would put it on sale again (for the same price as last time or cheaper)

jaymieb2
11-15-16, 01:39 PM
I spent all of my saved gold, plus bought gold with cash to get the second evolution temple when it was on sale. It has been a HUGE help in the events. Maybe it will be on sale for Black Friday! :-)

PinkBubbles75
11-15-16, 02:09 PM
The evolution temple should be on sale, costing coins instead of gold...

Anyway I only want the last dragon. It's unusual that there's only 2 dragons this time instead of 3 or 4. What gives? I like that there's more methods of getting the pieces (keep that up TL).

raygill1
11-15-16, 02:43 PM
It was two world events ago that the EVO table went on sale, I've been waiting ever since...... That's why I brought it up, if anyone thought I was being random, lol

FlatFoot
11-15-16, 02:45 PM
Flatfoot you did it again! I've got to give you your props for the dragon designs on these two and most of the new dragons this year. Frostwolf is my new favorite dragon!

I'm glad to hear it! Also, if you earn the Frostwolf Dragon, it will make the next Dragon Tale event easier for you!

starship412
11-15-16, 03:07 PM
I'm glad to hear it! Also, if you earn the Frostwolf Dragon, it will make the next Dragon Tale event easier for you!

That sounds like a plan! Thanks FlatFoot!

Shar33
11-15-16, 03:09 PM

Awesome and I love your dragon designs. Already talking more dragons and that means more habitats to come. How about more LAND, or is that to much to ask?

LindenTX
11-15-16, 03:31 PM
I'm not a fan of deco for prizes either, however, I will still collect coins to help the whole community get the prizes. There may be players that really want those items.

I agree w/you. We should all work toward getting the community prizes as good players. It's a community event & when I really, REALLY want a community prize, I hope everyone will help me get it. :)

PrairieGrass
11-15-16, 06:32 PM
I did not receive the cold idol in my storage after reaching 25 ice coins. It gives ice coins every 4 hours which I'm sure I'll need to have a chance to complete this event. Does anyone else have this issue?

[S8] Regina
11-15-16, 07:07 PM
I did not receive the cold idol in my storage after reaching 25 ice coins. It gives ice coins every 4 hours which I'm sure I'll need to have a chance to complete this event. Does anyone else have this issue?

Hi there! You can find the Cold Idol in your storage :)

EvieandIzzie
11-15-16, 08:07 PM

Regina;1368435']Hi there! You can find the Cold Idol in your storage :)

Note it is under the All tab not the Decor I could never find them the first time but it should have a decorative frame around it to help you find it.

delimiah
11-15-16, 08:07 PM
Another disappointing event. Lesser dragon than previously, still no habitat as prize and now even the last community prize is reduced to a useless piece of junk decor.

JDanil07
11-15-16, 08:35 PM
I second that! I missed out on it last time. I was trying to save for it. I wish they would put it on sale again (for the same price as last time or cheaper)

I had enough saved, but I hit a gold trap. Now I have a lovely upgraded red habitat and have to start saving gold all over again.

PrairieGrass
11-15-16, 08:59 PM
Note it is under the All tab not the Decor I could never find them the first time but it should have a decorative frame around it to help you find it.

Thanks a bunch! Yep, I kept looking under the "decor" tab but there it was under the "all" tab. And looking for the decorative frame helped too.

harobeda
11-15-16, 09:58 PM

I'm really wondering what exactly what this means.... it makes a tales easier, but shouldn't be absolutely necessary I hope.

Gladiola8
11-15-16, 10:51 PM
Another disappointing event. Lesser dragon than previously, still no habitat as prize and now even the last community prize is reduced to a useless piece of junk decor.

I agree, S8 is less generous lately. I am a long time player, in the past I participated in nearly all games eventhough I got job to do. Now the prizes are getting less and less attractive, not to mention with the decorations. Hope S8 will make the players happy again.

stevenlee2905
11-16-16, 10:49 AM
I think those dragons (Nordic & Frostwolf) would be more suitable if they are an Arctic Isle type (Ice Age, Abominable or Blizzard) dragon.

*Although I know it would be unfair if they make them as an Arctic Isle type dragon because Android doesn't have Arctic Isle yet. :(

laurelsail
11-16-16, 11:22 AM
Please help me beat Cauldron 10! I can't get him to come down! Thanks!

starship412
11-16-16, 11:30 AM
Please help me beat Cauldron 10! I can't get him to come down! Thanks!

Try a white/green hybrid such as Elder, Mistletoe, maybe even Fuzzy.

Anaboe
11-16-16, 02:12 PM
Am I the only one who's Castle Story and Dragon Story won't start?

jjblueyes
11-16-16, 03:12 PM
I wouldn't mind some decor if I had any place to put it. My goodness. It's not funny. I've not had decor on my island for years, years! I'm wall to wall habitats and needed buildings. I mean they make it worse by forcing us to place extra buildings for the bingo junk and the diamond breeding place that you can't store. If they let us dump the junk in storage we don't need and then let us store what we want that would help but there's a huge flaw in this game.
The pay off to do these events have gone down over the years. These events we had several dragons plus the habitat to place them in. The amount of parts to get to the end wasn't impossible for many. It was still work... Then we had to buy the habitats if we wanted, and now just 2 dragons and a whole bunch of other stuff I can't possibly use. Even if I wanted all that stuff I can't use it. It's taking more and more to get to the final prizes.
This is exactly why I have said that this game is not geared towards people who have played a long time. I've been a loyal customer and it makes me sad. This event is for someone who has lots of room to place things.
It is what it is. Don't see a lot of change coming.
Good luck to anyone working towards the prizes.

MajicHearts
11-17-16, 04:59 AM

Good to know...THANKS FlatFoot!

OK-DS players, LETS GO!!!

harobeda
11-17-16, 08:30 AM
I mean they make it worse by forcing us to place extra buildings for the bingo junk and the diamond breeding place that you can't store.

jj - The diamond temple is able to be sold for coins on my islands. I repurchase it if I want to have that boosted chance of diamonds, but then sell it once it is expired. I'm IOS - not sure if that makes a difference.

Anaboe
11-17-16, 08:51 AM
jj - The diamond temple is able to be sold for coins on my islands. I repurchase it if I want to have that boosted chance of diamonds, but then sell it once it is expired. I'm IOS - not sure if that makes a difference.

To me it's 300 gold... Usually I buy it when it's on sale, and the sell it, for the activation-costs are the same as the buying-costs.

Anaboe
11-17-16, 08:55 AM

I really hope it's not required to hatch that dragon. Since 2 years, I haven't hatched a single dragon I won in Tournaments, Spin-the-Wheel, Leaderboard Events or World Events, or even the last dragon in Tales, I have over 650 dragons, of which over 150 in storage, and I really wouldn't know where to put them if I had to hatch them...

Shar33
11-17-16, 10:03 AM
I wouldn't mind some decor if I had any place to put it. My goodness. It's not funny. I've not had decor on my island for years, years! I'm wall to wall habitats and needed buildings. I mean they make it worse by forcing us to place extra buildings for the bingo junk and the diamond breeding place that you can't store. If they let us dump the junk in storage we don't need and then let us store what we want that would help but there's a huge flaw in this game.
The pay off to do these events have gone down over the years. These events we had several dragons plus the habitat to place them in. The amount of parts to get to the end wasn't impossible for many. It was still work... Then we had to buy the habitats if we wanted, and now just 2 dragons and a whole bunch of other stuff I can't possibly use. Even if I wanted all that stuff I can't use it. It's taking more and more to get to the final prizes.
This is exactly why I have said that this game is not geared towards people who have played a long time. I've been a loyal customer and it makes me sad. This event is for someone who has lots of room to place things.
It is what it is. Don't see a lot of change coming.
Good luck to anyone working towards the prizes.

It's crazy. Yea TL ignores us too, like it's no big deal it's not even an issue worth responding to. I mean how hard is it to add it to their list of things to do and say something in regards to it

jjblueyes
11-18-16, 01:38 AM
Thanks for responding guys. My point was things would be much easier if I could store and un store things as needed. I won't sell this because if I do I will use the plot it's sitting on and if I want to activate it when it's on sale then it's there. Look at my island....if I don't leave it I'm pretty sure I won't have room when I'm interested in it. If I get in a absolute bind maybe and that might be sooner then later. I can't move. I can't decorate and there's times I can't play because I'm landlocked or no room for my dragons. This event has so much I can't use. Just my deal. If you have room to make your island all pretty like that's awesome. I'm jealous. Cheers.

jjblueyes
11-18-16, 01:38 AM
It's crazy. Yea TL ignores us too, like it's no big deal it's not even an issue worth responding to. I mean how hard is it to add it to their list of things to do and say something in regards to it

I don't understand it. Thanks shar ;)

missourijan
11-18-16, 06:18 AM
Hatching is not giving me points.

jjblueyes
11-18-16, 08:09 AM
Hatching is not giving me points.

Oh no that's awful. Let the guys knows. Hopefully you get help soon. Good luck

belarica
11-18-16, 09:00 AM
1025 after collecting scaly pears this morning :)

Natasha_07
11-18-16, 09:23 AM

Lucky you!
I'm barely on the warrior's paths, not feeling really inspired to play right now, LOL! :)

I hope this lack of super prizes means that they will go all out for the Christmas World Event, that's if we get any. Hoping we do! Like 4 dragons, free habitat, cool d?cor and so or I'm just dreaming too much...!

belarica
11-18-16, 10:54 AM
I kinda hope the Christmas world event has a few dragons I couldn't breed in the past, like tinsel, Hanukkah and reindeer :)

[S8] Regina
11-18-16, 11:39 AM
I don't understand it. Thanks shar ;)

I've forwarded the expansion feedback to the design team. I'm sorry that some of you have no room to place decor and more habitats. This year the upper right big island was fully opened up for expansions. In order to add more expansions, it will require a lot of work. However, I will keep bringing this concern up to the design team. Thank you for your feedback!

FieldsLikeB
11-18-16, 01:51 PM
I hope to heaven Storm 8 give us a double points weekend.

1 I really want the Frosting and even with really good breeding I don't think I'm going to make it.

Secondly they just told me I need the fellow to have an advantage at the next tales. I can't just buy gold right now I've used my budgeted money for DS this month.

Am I the only one that's really upset, suddenly?

This used to be my favorite game and now it's just different. They don't care about their customer it feels like, and they used to really care.

Clark_Wayne
11-18-16, 04:07 PM
I hope to heaven Storm 8 give us a double points weekend.

1 I really want the Frosting and even with really good breeding I don't think I'm going to make it.

Secondly they just told me I need the fellow to have an advantage at the next tales. I can't just buy gold right now I've used my budgeted money for DS this month.

Am I the only one that's really upset, suddenly?

This used to be my favorite game and now it's just different. They don't care about their customer it feels like, and they used to really care.

agreed : not fair for those who can not afford and those whose have only 2 nests and 1 evolution temple

belarica
11-18-16, 05:44 PM
Flatfoot said it would help to win frostwolf, not be impossible without. I think it's interesting, what do we need him for in the next tales?

Gladiola8
11-18-16, 07:36 PM
Flatfoot said it would help to win frostwolf, not be impossible without. I think it's interesting, what do we need him for in the next tales?

Does it mean players who do not have the frostwolf will be disadvantaged in the next tales? If that's the case, it's not fair.

Exeroth
11-18-16, 08:02 PM
I hadn't realized what few coins three nests, one temple, and rushroom have been giving me! With only a few days left it doesn't look like I'll be getting the Frostwolf. Which is very unfortunate seeing as how I'd love some help in the Dragon Tales. Here's hoping for a double coin weekend.

ksbmommy
11-18-16, 08:59 PM
I hadn't realized what few coins three nests, one temple, and rushroom have been giving me! With only a few days left it doesn't look like I'll be getting the Frostwolf. Which is very unfortunate seeing as how I'd love some help in the Dragon Tales. Here's hoping for a double coin weekend.

I just noticed that too. My sons account is going to be hard pressed to get the first dragon without some sort of extra point boost. Which is sad because he's playing all the time, two dens (for only another two days), two nests, evo temple and battling very hour for the tourney just isn't getting him very far. He just passed 700 about an hour ago.

PinkBubbles75
11-18-16, 09:32 PM
I currently have 920 coins. I think it's too early to say whether or not I'll get Frostwolf, but with only 3-4 days to get another 1,130 points..... ehhh it's not looking likely.. even with more ways of getting coins. We'll see though...

Horseladi
11-18-16, 09:43 PM
It is even harder for those of us that only have one nest, one den and one temple. :(

puppyzt
11-19-16, 09:34 AM
Very hard. And I still have issues with game kicking me out every 2-3 min. With 3 nest, 1 evo, 1 breeding den and planting; this glitches make lost battles and can't harvest or plant. Add the fact that you have to wait 5 min to reestart. :(

belarica
11-19-16, 10:59 AM
1411 currently, about to plant the next set of scaly pears :)

pernmagic
11-19-16, 03:41 PM
Just need 600 more to get the last individual dragon frostbite ..... Hope to do it ��

jjblueyes
11-19-16, 05:11 PM
Regina;1369079']I've forwarded the expansion feedback to the design team. I'm sorry that some of you have no room to place decor and more habitats. This year the upper right big island was fully opened up for expansions. In order to add more expansions, it will require a lot of work. However, I will keep bringing this concern up to the design team. Thank you for your feedback!

Thanks for the info. What requires a lot of work? Clearing the area given or the game providing more room?
I won't have room for my habitats in a few days and I have a storage area full of eggs I can't use and I absolutly can't decorate my island.
if it's the game giving us more room then that's been my heartbreak for a long time. Doing event after event, some overlapping and a constant stream of dragons that anyone playing any amount of time can't possibly be able to place. I shouldn't have to give up mining dragons because I can't put new dragons on my island, therefore I have very few smaller dragons to ever feed so I can't earn the bombs to get the parts, much harder to feed older dragons with how hard the food is to make- then if you want to participate in a tales event you can't feed anything you want, and the answer to the bombs seemed to be buy a bomb dragon, no room to put it- can't waste an entire spot for one dragon in a habitat. See the vicious circle? Everything in the game is connected to another and being landlocked is very difficult. I will never be able to decorate my island. Never. I will never have a pretty island. Sad, but my reality.

If I didn't love this game I wouldn't bother saying boo. I would take my business elsewhere. I would like to play the game I love and invested 4 plus years playing and supporting with my real money.

I also am saddened by the lack of communication to us players. I am very grateful that you commented, I'm not trying to be rude or nasty. I just don't feel I have any true answers.

Years ago we were told we would be able to place all our dragons. If I could just be able to play and not have to worry about when I won't be able to I would be a much happier person. I can give up decor and a lot but I should be able to play freely.

So many people would love to see the right mine open again and to be able to expand that way once more. That would be amazing

Thanks again for the response and I honestly hope you can tell me soon that expansion options are on the way.
Jen

jjblueyes
11-19-16, 06:35 PM
Just need 600 more to get the last individual dragon frostbite ..... Hope to do it ��

Rooting you on my friend! Good luck!

Clark_Wayne
11-19-16, 06:41 PM
currently 1500 (with 4 nests, 2 dens, 2 evo temples) , but i don't think my baby account will make it :(

amalsaba
11-19-16, 06:47 PM
I wonder how important that last dragon is for the tales. I'm just under 1000 points at tge moment. breeding den and breeding roosts haven't stopped. 3 nests always full and evolution temple hasn't stopped either. I wonder how many mre points do i still need to get the dragon.

starship412
11-19-16, 06:50 PM
Got 1699 ice coins. Looks like Frostwolf will be mine tomorrow. Good luck to the rest of you. I hope you all get it as Dragon Tales will start soon involving this dragon.

ksbmommy
11-19-16, 08:20 PM
I'm at 1710 coins. Should get the last dragon.

My son is just under 1k right now, it looks bad for him to make it.

marathon2615
11-20-16, 08:07 AM
I'm at 1710 coins. Should get the last dragon.

My son is just under 1k right now, it looks bad for him to make it.
How do you get so many? I'm at about the same amount as your son. Just over a grand.

belarica
11-20-16, 08:16 AM
I'm at 1723 now :) with two days left I'm going to stop planting scaly pears and go back to planting rushrooms / diamondates .

marathon2615
11-20-16, 08:16 AM
How many do you earn for scaly pears? Bit of a newb at world events

belarica
11-20-16, 08:18 AM
How many do you earn for scaly pears? Bit of a newb at world events

1 every hour, planting scaly pears is more efficient (for me, anyway) during these events as there's less downtime between plantings and I don't have to worry about being on the game every hour to collect

marathon2615
11-20-16, 09:44 AM
1 every hour, planting scaly pears is more efficient (for me, anyway) during these events as there's less downtime between plantings and I don't have to worry about being on the game every hour to collect
Makes sense. Thanks!

puppyzt
11-20-16, 10:35 AM
Imposible to me. Glitches are making me crazy. Every time I enter the game just have 10 sec. and message of google play problem appear. 30 sec after I off the game. Just can't plant or harvest even worst evolve or breed selection is a nightmare. :( :(

lenasdinner
11-20-16, 11:10 AM
Imposible to me. Glitches are making me crazy. Every time I enter the game just have 10 sec. and message of google play problem appear. 30 sec after I off the game. Just can't plant or harvest even worst evolve or breed selection is a nightmare. :( :(

for now I have 2 versions of DS.orig,DS where I play only for bingo,and all other activitis around isle I play on tropical island.the reason is the same as yours,because DS shouts down after 20-30 sec. imposible to do anything around that time....

I'm at 1590 ice coins.so I think I will be able to get the last dragon.

starship412
11-20-16, 11:29 AM
1920 coins now. I got some Eliteleeks harvesting in 4 hours that'll take me to 1976 and then I'll save some food for Dragon Tales on either Friday or Next Sunday.

starship412
11-20-16, 11:31 AM
for now I have 2 versions of DS.orig,DS where I play only for bingo,and all other activitis around isle I play on tropical island.the reason is the same as yours,because DS shouts down after 20-30 sec. imposible to do anything around that time....

I uninstalled the current one altogether because it keeps crashing on me too but I use the Birthday Bash version. Works just great.

Clark_Wayne
11-20-16, 04:37 PM
1815 currently. will pass 1950 tomorrow :) (24h before end)

dragonfliesplace
11-20-16, 06:22 PM
Impossible for me to get the last dragon (it's a real beauty) but i hope it doesn't have a negative affect on the upcoming tales.

EmmaLedger95
11-20-16, 10:58 PM
For the first time I'm not going to get the last dragon in a World Event. I've not done anything different, I'm planting and battling and have 3 nests and 2 evo temples. I'm not sure what happened here, although I did notice some of the battles didn't add the coins we are supposed to get but I didn't keep track of how much I lost :(

Corrilla
11-20-16, 11:07 PM
I have noticed that once the Community goal is met, the game ends even if there's time still left. I wish the game would continue until the time is up so that I can still try to get the Personal prizes like the Wolf Dragon.

starship412
11-20-16, 11:20 PM
Where's the habitat for this? I see no habitat in this event.

ozigal
11-21-16, 12:06 AM
[QUOTE=EmmaLedger95;1369544]For the first time I'm not going to get the last dragon in a World Event. I've not done anything different, I'm planting and battling and have 3 nests and 2 evo temples. I'm not sure what happened here, although I did notice some of the battles didn't add the coins we are supposed to get but I didn't keep track of how much I lost :([/QUOTE

I also won't achieve the final dragon in this event and I haven't played any different and I am way behind. Is the total higher?

newzealander
11-21-16, 12:49 AM
I uninstalled the current one altogether because it keeps crashing on me too but I use the Birthday Bash version. Works just great.
How do I do this? I would like to do the same.

i am finding I can't do both this event and bingo, because, like so many have said, planting scalypears seems to be the most efficient for me. That and keeping your nests full...always loading a Light or Water egg when you have an empty nest. I am on 1703, so expect to make it, all going well.

belarica
11-21-16, 05:25 AM
Where's the habitat for this? I see no habitat in this event.

It's in the market :rolleyes:

belarica
11-21-16, 05:26 AM
I just got my frostwolf dragon :o I have 1970 coins. Good luck everyone!!

pernmagic
11-21-16, 05:58 AM
1873 today so should get him :)

DR0G0N
11-21-16, 07:32 AM
For the first time I'm not going to get the last dragon in a World Event. I've not done anything different, I'm planting and battling and have 3 nests and 2 evo temples. I'm not sure what happened here, although I did notice some of the battles didn't add the coins we are supposed to get but I didn't keep track of how much I lost :(

I also won't achieve the final dragon in this event and I haven't played any different and I am way behind. Is the total higher?

So...I'm in the same boat with you guys, didn't play differently with 2 temples, 2 nests, and 1 den. And about 500 points away from the last prize with 1 day 4 hours left. Hmm...

I did a search and yes, the last dragon needs more points compare to the previous world event (Halloween, Skeleton dragon), about 450 more points, but about 1000 less points compare to previous previous world event (Masquerade dragon). With the Skeleton dragon, I was able to reach it just barely without spending gold. As for the Masquerade dragon, I do remember needing to spend some gold (I think around 150 or less) just to achieve it.

So basically I'm at the same progress as the previous World event (Halloween), but did worse compare to previous previous event (Masquerade). Hmm...I do like the last dragon, black blue wolf (pretty cool) and that it'll help with coming up Dragon Tales (which I'm not sure if I'll even participate depending on prize and requirements); but also keeping in mind Black Friday is coming up with many rumors about Gold Producing dragons (not even sure if that's even true...). So I highly likely need to save my gold and forego the Frostwolf and just attempt to do my best on DT if I choose to do so. Sux, but what can I do?...

starship412
11-21-16, 08:10 AM
It's in the market :rolleyes:

Drats... I knew they wouldn't offer a habitat with this. What was I thinking?

starship412
11-21-16, 08:12 AM
How do I do this? I would like to do the same.

i am finding I can't do both this event and bingo, because, like so many have said, planting scalypears seems to be the most efficient for me. That and keeping your nests full...always loading a Light or Water egg when you have an empty nest. I am on 1703, so expect to make it, all going well.

If you're on Android then it's available in the Google Play store. The only thing with this version is the Bingo isn't available but, for me, that was the cause of my crashes so I don't care about having Bingo, lol.

puppyzt
11-21-16, 08:39 AM

Thanks for the suggestion lenas, I will do the same. I've lost the last tournament, just reach 11th battle due to glitches. Also at this time just 1405 ice coins. :(
I'm sure I will not reach the frostwolf. This will be the second dragon event with sad results.

Natasha_07
11-21-16, 09:01 AM
I think this event is shorter on the days or something is amiss, I'm barely 1,287 points currently. :(

With 1 day left to complete, I don't think I'll get the last dragon.

starship412
11-21-16, 10:51 AM
I think this event is shorter on the days or something is amiss, I'm barely 1,287 points currently. :(

World Events used to be 10 days and they shortened it by 3 days but expect people to act like it's still 10 days.

pernmagic
11-21-16, 10:52 AM
Frost wolf is on nest ..... Phew one day left :)

EmmaLedger95
11-21-16, 10:59 AM

The game has kept me so busy I haven't checked old World Event threads but yes, I thought most were 10 days and this was 7 wasn't it? I'm sleep deprived, I even set timers this time-which I said I'd never do again but the Frostwolf hint for the next Tales made me think it was a good idea. I suppose I'll take it down to the wire and then use some Gold I've allotted for Black Friday/Cyber Monday to get this one. Too much work for me to let this one go. Can any one confirm the days for this event were shorter? I'm sorry I'm not trying to be lazy, I just know others have already checked. DR0GON, I know I had to use gold for I believe Masquerade the same as you. I don't know how people with one nest and one evo temple have any shot at these anymore.

EmmaLedger95
11-21-16, 11:01 AM
Frost wolf is on nest ..... Phew one day left :)

Congrats pernmagic :)

EmmaLedger95
11-21-16, 11:28 AM
World Events used to be 10 days and they shortened it by 3 days but expect people to act like it's still 10 days.

Thanks starship412, if I'm remembering correctly at all when they first started they were 14 days, with a habitat, trinket for points to collect from, and a quest as well. So much has changed and there are so many events I could be mixing this up but something in there sounds right.

divanightclub
11-21-16, 12:02 PM
The icon on the right for this event has disappeared, and I know it's not over yet. What is going on? I tried force closing my game and it's still not there.. I'm only about 150 points away from the final individual prize..smh

starship412
11-21-16, 12:04 PM
Thanks starship412, if I'm remembering correctly at all when they first started they were 14 days, with a habitat, trinket for points to collect from, and a quest as well. So much has changed and there are so many events I could be mixing this up but something in there sounds right.

No you're right. It used to be 14 days with more prizes.

starship412
11-21-16, 12:06 PM
The icon on the right for this event has disappeared, and I know it's not over yet. What is going on? I tried force closing my game and it's still not there.. I'm only about 150 points away from the final individual prize..smh

It's still there for me with 23:34 hrs left.

divanightclub
11-21-16, 12:33 PM
Am I the only one whose missing the icon for this event? I soo upset right now cause I was so close to getting the final individual prize,and now I'm unable to finish cause the event has disappeared from my game. Sent an email but I know it will be over before something is done. Put so much work and time into this event for this to happen now. This will definitely be the cause of me quitting this game for good

amerirish
11-21-16, 12:34 PM
My timer is still here. Geeze, I hope they fix this quickly :(

lenasdinner
11-21-16, 12:40 PM
I just got Frostwolf Dragon,yeeyyeee;)...little less than 23 h left. just don't know should I put him one the nest right a way or to wait dragon tale to start...hmmm.....will leave him in storage for a wile:confused:

EmmaLedger95
11-21-16, 12:55 PM
Am I the only one whose missing the icon for this event? I soo upset right now cause I was so close to getting the final individual prize,and now I'm unable to finish cause the event has disappeared from my game. Sent an email but I know it will be over before something is done. Put so much work and time into this event for this to happen now. This will definitely be the cause of me quitting this game for good

Diva My icon is still there also. Did you screenshot any of your progress in the event that you could send to Storm8 to help your case? Even now screenshot that your icon is missing, mine has just over 23 hours left.

[S8] Regina
11-21-16, 02:12 PM

The team checked your game and they are able to see the event icon. Can you please force-close the game, and reopen? If you have more than 3 icons on the right, you will need to scroll to view more. Please also take a screenshot of the icons on the right for us, thank you!

missourijan
11-21-16, 04:59 PM
So...I'm in the same boat with you guys, didn't play differently with 2 temples, 2 nests, and 1 den. And about 500 points away from the last prize with 1 day 4 hours left. Hmm...

I did a search and yes, the last dragon needs more points compare to the previous world event (Halloween, Skeleton dragon), about 450 more points, but about 1000 less points compare to previous previous world event (Masquerade dragon). With the Skeleton dragon, I was able to reach it just barely without spending gold. As for the Masquerade dragon, I do remember needing to spend some gold (I think around 150 or less) just to achieve it.

So basically I'm at the same progress as the previous World event (Halloween), but did worse compare to previous previous event (Masquerade). Hmm...I do like the last dragon, black blue wolf (pretty cool) and that it'll help with coming up Dragon Tales (which I'm not sure if I'll even participate depending on prize and requirements); but also keeping in mind Black Friday is coming up with many rumors about Gold Producing dragons (not even sure if that's even true...). So I highly likely need to save my gold and forego the Frostwolf and just attempt to do my best on DT if I choose to do so. Sux, but what can I do?...

Same boat as you. Done everything. Two dems. Two evolution temples. 500 points still needed. And I noticed no points adding for breeding and posted about it. I gave up on storm support because I didn't get my zodiac Animsl in fantasy forest and I reported it three weeks ago and they can't even reply. This game is ticking me off. The battle arena has a level 12 wave rider that has beaten three that have an 85% chance. WTH. I mean really. It isn't even a tournament merely 5 lousy points towards an event I won't finish anyway. Why doesn't storm 8 understand we play games for escape and reward. I would be far more likely to spend money on a game that gives me reward than one that makes me beat my head against the wall. Just sayin.

AwesomeChefDad
11-21-16, 06:26 PM
I got the last one as well but only by mistake. Somehow I pushed the button while looking at the overall progress and jumped to the first dragon costing me probably 2-300 gold, I for sure did not do it on purpose but I did.

What is really sad is I have 3 nests and two breeding dens and two evolution temples and I would not have made it without that mistake.

S8 is forcing us to either pay to buy the high priced Idol or playing the 20 hour food game plus 2-3 nests and breeding 2 and evolving non-stop. It didnt used to be like this, and there is no dragon reward for the community...just more stuff we dont have room to put on the island.

I also notice more and more people seem to be less and less motivated and feel less and less like a community with the higher costs and more frequent competition which is done to make more money of course.

divanightclub
11-21-16, 08:28 PM
Diva My icon is still there also. Did you screenshot any of your progress in the event that you could send to Storm8 to help your case? Even now screenshot that your icon is missing, mine has just over 23 hours left.

I actually had to delete the game and install it again to see the icon of the event show up( FIRST TIME doing that in about 3 years). So now I'll have to try to get the remaining points needed before the event ends...

Thank you and (S8)Regina for your suggestions, now I know what I need to do IF ever it happens again!!!

freesiawoods
11-22-16, 01:47 AM
I got the last one as well but only by mistake. Somehow I pushed the button while looking at the overall progress and jumped to the first dragon costing me probably 2-300 gold, I for sure did not do it on purpose but I did.

What is really sad is I have 3 nests and two breeding dens and two evolution temples and I would not have made it without that mistake.

S8 is forcing us to either pay to buy the high priced Idol or playing the 20 hour food game plus 2-3 nests and breeding 2 and evolving non-stop. It didnt used to be like this, and there is no dragon reward for the community...just more stuff we dont have room to put on the island.

I also notice more and more people seem to be less and less motivated and feel less and less like a community with the higher costs and more frequent competition which is done to make more money of course.

It is so sad and disappointing the way this game has gone.

Florr06
11-22-16, 04:25 AM
I'm 84 points away from the final dragon and I'll be able to collect a round of Eliteleeks from my farms before the deadline. I also have a 5hr egg finishing soon and have the Nature dragon (21hr) ready to hatch 2 minutes after the deadline, so I'll probably spend the 1 gold to finish that early. Then picking up 5 points from the Cold Idol or from battling should earn me Frostwolf :D
For the record I have 2 nests, 1 breeding den, 1 evolution temple and 7 farms and only spent a few gold bars here and there to speed up eggs and evolutions before going to bed, less that 10 in total I believe.

ksbmommy
11-22-16, 07:36 AM
I'm 84 points away from the final dragon and I'll be able to collect a round of Eliteleeks from my farms before the deadline. I also have a 5hr egg finishing soon and have the Nature dragon (21hr) ready to hatch 2 minutes after the deadline, so I'll probably spend the 1 gold to finish that early. Then picking up 5 points from the Cold Idol or from battling should earn me Frostwolf :D
For the record I have 2 nests, 1 breeding den, 1 evolution temple and 7 farms and only spent a few gold bars here and there to speed up eggs and evolutions before going to bed, less that 10 in total I believe.

Good luck getting there. I finished yesterday and the Frostwolf is in storage. Can't wait to get this one on the nest as soon as one frees up.

My son will not make it, he mathematically eliminated himself yesterday, lol! I looked and even with a little bit of gold spending, he's just too far off. For the record, he has ADHD, so he often gets distracted and just forgets to plant food and/or keep both nests full - I have to go behind him and do it, so he didn't keep things full 24/7. But he got 1 of the 2 dragons so he's happy.

ksbmommy
11-22-16, 07:40 AM
Do you know what I would really, really like for the team to do - once we reach a milestone, allow us to purchase more of the item(s) in the market during the event.

For example, 16 tiles is not enough to decorate a whole lot but if I could buy some (with coins) after I unlock that milestone it would be great! Same with the spin to win prizes - I often don't have enough to decorate with just the 4 tiles I won/spun, but if I could purchase them while they active on the wheel, I'd be really happy!

amerirish
11-22-16, 08:45 AM

So would you advise that we hatch and evolve him as soon as possible or just let him hang in storage?

Florr06
11-22-16, 09:25 AM
So would you advise that we hatch and evolve him as soon as possible or just let him hang in storage?

I would like to know this as well. Will keep him in storage just to be sure.

saghaven
11-22-16, 09:27 AM
I'm not sure I'll get this. I'm still a couple of hundred points behind and not enough hatching, breeding or evolving finished in time to get me over the hump. Debating just spending the gold to buy it at the deadline.

missourijan
11-22-16, 09:42 AM
Well since I won't get frostwolf thanks I think to points not adding up for hatching I guess I won't participate in the next tales event.

starship412
11-22-16, 09:59 AM
I wish I could donate my 500 extra coins to some of you because Frostwolf is kinda high especially for those working with one nest and one evo chamber.

Horseladi
11-22-16, 10:01 AM
Did any one else get locked out of the game and forums yesterday (11/21)? My boyfriend and I couldn't access the game for about 2 hours or so. When we tried it would take forever to load and then it would pop up saying that the game needs internet to play and we both have 4g LTE service so that shouldn't have been a problem. Also the forum would never load for about the same time frame. I missed out on ice coins that might have made it possible for me to get the wolf dragon now I have no chance at all. Not good for us little players that only have 1 of every thing.

amerirish
11-22-16, 11:22 AM
Well we got the final community prize...congrats everyone!

PuppyFrog
11-22-16, 11:30 AM
Why did this event end 5 minutes early? I was going in to make the final individual purchase & the event disappeared!!!! Sooooooooooooooooo unfair!

chuckyt888
11-22-16, 11:33 AM
I just bought the final tickets for the Frostwolf dragon a few minutes ago. I got credit and now the game has taken the dragon away. This is absolutely ridiculous. I've already submitted a ticket. Can any of the mods help with this???

saghaven
11-22-16, 11:34 AM
I chose not to spend my gold on this. Hopefully whatever Frostwolf will be used for in the next event won't be significant.

cocauina
11-22-16, 11:40 AM
I didn't receive the last comunity prize, The Great Beast decor is missing from my storage.

Checked decor and all tabs, nothing is there.

chuckyt888
11-22-16, 11:42 AM
Neither do I and the game took away the Frostwolf dragon I had just purchased the last tickets for. Mods, please notify the developers there are major issues with the last 15 minutes or so of this event. Something has gone awfully wrong.

It looks like maybe the event was ended or rolled back by your people several minutes early that's part of the problem...or major glitches at the end.

I didn't receive the last comunity prize, The Great Beast decor is missing from my storage.

Checked decor and all tabs, nothing is there.

PuppyFrog
11-22-16, 11:43 AM
Hope this time I correctly completed the steps to attach the screen shot.

cocauina
11-22-16, 11:47 AM
Neither do I and the game took away the Frostwolf dragon I had just purchased the last tickets for. Mods, please notify the developers there are major issues with the last 15 minutes or so of this event. Something has gone awfully wrong.

It looks like maybe the event was ended or rolled back by your people several minutes early that's part of the problem...or major glitches at the end.

Frostwolf is in my storage, but the lst community prize is missing, but there are players sayng that we won..

chuckyt888
11-22-16, 11:50 AM
Yes, we won. I saw the prize pop up a minute after I bought the Frostwolf and then the event ended prematurely. Ended up taking the dragon away for me as well.

Frostwolf is in my storage, but the lst community prize is missing, but there are players sayng that we won..

JDanil07
11-22-16, 11:55 AM
I was able to hatch an egg and then buy Frostwolf in the last 60 seconds of the event. Frostwolf and the last community prize are in my storage. Whatever the problem is, it's not universal. (I'm on IOS.)

chuckyt888
11-22-16, 11:58 AM
It's a definitive issue. Device reboot on iOS and game hard refresh several minutes before the end of the event still resulted in the event being closed and not visible with prizes and dragon eliminated from inventory.

I was able to hatch an egg and then buy Frostwolf in the last 60 seconds of the event. Frostwolf and the last community prize are in my storage. Whatever the problem is, it's not universal. (I'm on IOS.)

knowitnot
11-22-16, 12:16 PM
I have Frostwolf on the nest, but I didn't get notification about the final community prize. Don't really care, I guess, since I have nowhere to put a decoration. But it's the principal, ya know?

puppyzt
11-22-16, 12:17 PM
Why did this event end 5 minutes early? I was going in to make the final individual purchase & the event disappeared!!!! Sooooooooooooooooo unfair!

Me toooo. And glitch made me lost harvesting and thanks to that I was short to frostwolf just by 20.

joelynjellybean
11-22-16, 12:28 PM
I also had issues with my game. I was well over 1900 with farms to harvest for 35 points and two eggs ready to hatch so I would have been well over the 1950 for Frostwolf with time and points to spare. Game wouldn't let me in to play. Just kept seeing splash screen. Never got message about no wifi. Tried force close, reboot, etc. Nothing. Other Storm8 games are fine. Now its finally let me in but of course the event is over and even the final community prize is missing. I feel *****ed out of Frostwolf due to Storm8 technical issues. (This was on my other account not the one on this id). It seemed to work fine for this id but I wasn't playing the event on this account.

FireballFarm
11-22-16, 12:28 PM
My stuff is missing, too. I was unable to access the game for the last 15 minutes of the event and my internet was (and is) working perfectly fine. DS is the only thing that was inaccessible, so it's definitely a problem on S8's side (and NOT a wifi issue or a 'synching' issue).
Not happy.

FIREFLY62
11-22-16, 12:29 PM
This event has been nothing but a big frustration for me. Ever since the update to Android with the bingo, my game has been running like poo. But the last couple days of this event have been the worst. Time after time I got the "Dragon Story is an online game" blah blah. And that was right after closing out other storm 8 games.

I do wish I could go back to running the game without bingo. That has made the game run worse.\

I've spent quite a bit of real cash on storm 8 games over the last couple years but I think i'm done spending money on a game that just frustrates me.

delphine0708
11-22-16, 12:54 PM
I also didnt get notification of the last community prize (on android).

I agree since the Android update for Bingo my game randomly crashes and closes. I like the bingo leagues but it a big resource drain, I also think my battery drains faster when in DS now.

It's making the game painful to play :(

chuckyt888
11-22-16, 01:39 PM
Mods,

I know you are likely busy, but is this issue being investigated? It's not a sync issue. Strange things were afoot at the Circle K the last 15 minutes or so and its resulted in lost prizes/dragons for people. With the Tales event starting immediately it would be awesome if this could get resolved quickly.

ragecloset
11-22-16, 01:55 PM
Regina;1368267']
Start playing "Call of the Beast" today!
Min Level 17+ to play :D

http://imgur.com/xMsrwHX.png

What happen with the community event?? Didn't even have enough time to get the first community prize.
And what??? No extention given? What gives?

saghaven
11-22-16, 02:05 PM
I got a notification about the last community prize but since it was just decoration I didn't and don't really care. I'm not sure if it's in my storage or not because I honestly don't even remember what it was.

amuletmoon
11-22-16, 02:16 PM
I didn't get a pop up for the last prize either, and it's not in my storage. I also noticed a large delay in the pop up for the end of the bingo. This is extremely frustrating.

Florr06
11-22-16, 02:18 PM
I don't have the final community prize either, not in storage and didn't get the pop-up

missourijan
11-22-16, 02:46 PM
This event has been nothing but a big frustration for me. Ever since the update to Android with the bingo, my game has been running like poo. But the last couple days of this event have been the worst. Time after time I got the "Dragon Story is an online game" blah blah. And that was right after closing out other storm 8 games.

I do wish I could go back to running the game without bingo. That has made the game run worse.\

I've spent quite a bit of real cash on storm 8 games over the last couple years but I think i'm done spending money on a game that just frustrates me.

I agree. My game had been horrid since the update. And I got no points for hatching for days for this event but sure got leaderboard points which I wasn't even playing.

starship412
11-22-16, 02:56 PM

You can go to the Google Play Store and see if they still have Dragon Story Birthday Bash available - that one has no Bingo and rarely crashes. I uninstalled the new version because of constant crashes and the bingo is just not that interesting to me. It reminds me of Fundraiser (cough, cough, Leaderboard).

missourijan
11-22-16, 03:33 PM
You can go to the Google Play Store and see if they still have Dragon Story Birthday Bash available - that one has no Bingo and rarely crashes. I uninstalled the new version because of constant crashes and the bingo is just not that interesting to me. It reminds me of Fundraiser (cough, cough, Leaderboard).

Sadly I only find one version at the Apple Store.

FieldsLikeB
11-22-16, 10:45 PM
I have not had any problems with running the game since the up date.

This event was frustrating to me only because bingo made it very hard to harvest larger food quantities which scares me considering tales needs a super rare at level 14. I want to earn treasure.

As far as the last prize I do not have it in storage. I got Frost Wold with only ten extra crystal coins. That was very stress ful since its the only dragon I felt was a must have Since the Champion. But I was not going to let go of Black/Blue hybrid.

june_ft
11-22-16, 11:29 PM
No pop up and no community grand prize as well.

lenasdinner
11-22-16, 11:46 PM
I don't have the final community prize either, not in storage and didn't get the pop-up

I dident get pop up eather....but have no idea what to look in storage,I know there was a statue the prize but I have fue of them there and don't know if it is some of those or not at all.

11-23-16, 06:14 AM
I did not get the last community prize from the world Event (decoration), though the North wolf is on my island.

LietuvosRespublika
11-23-16, 07:30 AM
Where is my "last community" prize? :(

Eenie1
11-23-16, 07:43 AM
Is anything being done to correct the glitch that robbed us? I was unable to access to collect the Nordic dragon and never received the final community prize. Have rebooted, etc. Nothing!

Hawk1
11-23-16, 08:08 AM
No pop up and no community prize, I did get the last dragon and consider myself lucky it was on the nest.

FireballFarm
11-23-16, 08:27 AM
I could not access my game for the last 15 minutes of the event, so was unable to harvest my last group of crops and then pay the remaining gold needed to get the Frostwolf, as I was intending to do.

The best solution for everyone would be to send a Frostwolf egg along with the missing community prize, imo. It would cost S8 nothing and would provide a much needed boost to player morale. It's been pretty low around here lately.

freesiawoods
11-23-16, 08:31 AM
I didn't get the last community prize either. Neither did I make the last dragon, quite far from it actually. I thought getting a third nest would make it comfortable but no, it looks like I need a second chamber, roost and extra food to feed those evolutions.

DR0G0N
11-23-16, 11:34 AM
I could not access my game for the last 15 minutes of the event, so was unable to harvest my last group of crops and then pay the remaining gold needed to get the Frostwolf, as I was intending to do.

The best solution for everyone would be to send a Frostwolf egg along with the missing community prize, imo. It would cost S8 nothing and would provide a much needed boost to player morale. It's been pretty low around here lately.[/QUOTE]

Lol...yes...this was exactly my thought, how does one go about telling Storm8, "I was about to spend the last couple of hundreds of gold to get that last dragon, but was unable to due to technical difficulties on your end". Like, hmm...how would they work this out or if they would even work it out.

[S8] Regina
11-23-16, 11:42 AM
Hi everyone~

The team is aware of the Community Prize issue. They are currently working on a fix, thank you for your patience!

[S8] Regina
11-23-16, 11:43 AM
The thread Chucky888 started about the event bug was quickly closed with no answer to what those of us who were locked out of the event and therefore unable to complete it should do. I doubt support will accept, "I was gonna get that Frostwolf dragon, I swear," as a legitimate issue.

The best solution for everyone would be to send a Frostwolf egg along with the missing community prize, imo. It would cost S8 nothing and would provide a much needed boost to player morale. It's been pretty low around here lately.

You can submit a request through support.storm8.com for assistance with your account. They can view how many Event parts you had and help you.

Florr06
11-23-16, 11:44 AM
Regina;1370201']Hi everyone~

The team is aware of the Community Prize issue. They are currently working on a fix, thank you for your patience!

Thanks for the info! :)

chuckyt888
11-29-16, 02:02 PM
The event was closed several minutes early. It's an easy solution for those that were affected by this. I'm not sure they have support anymore judging from the open tickets people are waiting on with no response...on a wide variety of issues.

Lol...yes...this was exactly my thought, how does one go about telling Storm8, "I was about to spend the last couple of hundreds of gold to get that last dragon, but was unable to due to technical difficulties on your end". Like, hmm...how would they work this out or if they would even work it out.

[S8] Regina
11-29-16, 04:30 PM
The event was closed several minutes early. It's an easy solution for those that were affected by this. I'm not sure they have support anymore judging from the open tickets people are waiting on with no response...on a wide variety of issues.

This has been fixed as the team was aware of this matter. For people waiting on their tickets, please check if the agent has responded that their prizes have been credited. If not, please PM me. Thank you all for your patience as the support team works on each case in a timely manner!