PDA

View Full Version : Land Parcels

Ravenbluffer
11-15-16, 07:09 AM
Just noticed three new land parcels with the taller grass around the Truffle Forest. When I click on the expansion signs they don't highlight for expansion.

Are these being made available to us soon?

syncler78
11-15-16, 03:46 PM
I have seen this too. It showed up just after I reached level 60. Don't know if this is a coincidence? I still have some parcels near the water garden that haven't been unlocked, perhaps the new ones will unlock after I've cleared these other ones? S8?

Rynetory2
11-15-16, 06:37 PM
Just noticed three new land parcels with the taller grass around the Truffle Forest. When I click on the expansion signs they don't highlight for expansion.

Are these being made available to us soon?

I think they may be sneak previews. Here's my reply to another member who asked about it.

I saw that earlier in my farm but couldnt expand. I think the team is giving us a sneak preview of upcoming expansions. ;-) Something for us to look forward to! :)

Rynetory2
11-15-16, 06:40 PM
I have seen this too. It showed up just after I reached level 60. Don't know if this is a coincidence? I still have some parcels near the water garden that haven't been unlocked, perhaps the new ones will unlock after I've cleared these other ones? S8?

The new land plots are still locked for us. Dont worry, it's not due to your plots near your water garden.

WSEagles
01-18-17, 02:52 PM
Can S8 please consider expanding here. I could really use this space!!!!!