PDA

View Full Version : iPad game of Jewel Mania Reset but iPhone version is still ok...?

cruisrad
11-15-16, 01:37 AM
Hi, I have Jewel Mania on both my iPad and iPhone, and they are synced so that progress is carried across and it gives an error if I try to simultaneously plan on both at the same time, which is perfect.

However, this morning when I logged on to my iPad my Jewel Mania game basically didn't recognise me and was completely reset, loading up level 1. I was at the end of level 666.

My iPhone still shows me on level 666.

I've tried logging out of iCloud and GameCentre. I'm not sure which one I've been using and am a bit confused by this.

The only additional information I can provide is a Support ID which I can see on my iPhone game version, which is 8CME54F.

Can you please help?

kooky panda
11-15-16, 10:45 AM
Have you tried logging back into the game center on your iPad?

Also remember to always force close your game when you switch devices.

cruisrad
11-15-16, 11:29 AM
Have you tried logging back into the game center on your iPad?

Also remember to always force close your game when you switch devices.

Yes, I've tried logging in to game centre and also iCloud, to no avail. Is there a specific order I need to do things? I've logged in and out of iCloud and game centre multiple times...

When I open Jewel Mania now on my iPad I encounter the message "Like Jewel Mania? You may have progress saved in the cloud. Login to Game Center or Facebook to sync progress. Ok" I am logged in to both Game Center and Facebook already, to the best of my knowledge.

Are there any specific steps I can follow to ensure all my settings/logins are correct?

[S8] Elsa
11-15-16, 11:40 AM
Log into Game Center on the iPad and complete the tutorial for Jewel Mania. This should force the game to identify Game Center.

cruisrad
11-15-16, 11:44 AM
Hooray!! I completed the tutorial in Jewel Mania and once the next level started it synced with my profile. Thank you for your suggestion :)

[S8] Elsa
11-15-16, 11:50 AM
Hooray!! I completed the tutorial in Jewel Mania and once the next level started it synced with my profile. Thank you for your suggestion :)

Glad to hear it worked out!