PDA

View Full Version : My Storm8 games and TeamLava

Oneturtle
11-13-16, 03:33 AM
I'm very frustrated. Every sense they started this hook up about a week ago with Google Play and the Bingo inside of Dragon Story, I have not been able to get in or stay in my dragon story. And I have problems staying in my other Storm8 games, Castle Story, Farm Story 2, etc. Dragon Story is my favorite game. I have played it for about 5 years now. It was my first game. I even deleted the other games, thinking that it would help me get into Dragon Story. It does not. I wish Storm8 and TeamLava would work the bugs out or put it back to the way it was. This is how I unwind at the end of the day. And I'm very disappointed if they're not going to work anymore. I have sent in the troubleshooting ticket to Storm8 and have heard nothing back. I have called Google Play and they have tried to help me figure out from there end. So I don't like the problems that this is causing. When I went into Dragon Story several days ago and was told to download Google Play Store for this new bingo game thing inside of Dragon Story I've been having issues since.

Oneturtle
11-13-16, 03:36 AM
I am level 158 on an Android. Even have a new phone. Deleted my other games. Just to try and play my dragon story. Very disappointed since they added the new stuff in it. Now nothing works.

Passera
11-13-16, 11:20 PM
Since the new update for android(original version) constantly crashing had to download the tropical island version from the play store(doesn't have the adventure league) in order to play. Really hoping s8 gets the bugs out and resolves this issue as I would like to be able to, and should be able to play the original version only!

JMThrive
11-14-16, 01:38 PM
Even the Tropical Island version crashes for me. I have opened so many tickets I can't even count them. Nothing from Storm8 to fix this.

On a side note, for those players who's game doesn't crash all the time, what tablet are you using? I am on LGV700 10" tablet.