PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 11/10 Update - Autumn Racoon Event | *EXPIRED*

SpiritWind00
11-09-16, 07:02 PM
Autumn Racoon Roundup Event
Timed / Optional event

Pictures from ShibuyaCloth: click here! (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95479-Castle-Story-11-10-Update-Autumn-Racoon-Event&p=1367289&viewfull=1#post1367289)

http://i.imgur.com/ORXZZDu.jpg?1

Goals:
Ivy: Slay enough raccoons to create your own raccoon pet to keep!
1: Racoon Roundup
* Slay Autumn Raccoons 0/5 FIGHT (skip 25 gems)
* Collect Autumn Fur 0/20 GO (skip 20 gems) | using 20 gems to skip this goal will only clear the goal in your book. It will not give you any fur or a raccoon. A gem raccoon will cost you 200 gems (20 fur @ 10 gems each)
* Tame an Autumn Raccoon 0/1 GO | Workshop, 10 minutes - 20 autumn fur (10 gems each)
Rewards: 100 coin, 10 xp, 1 Autumn Raccoon
Ivy: What a friendly little critter!

http://i.imgur.com/m79EYPO.jpg?1
http://i.imgur.com/LRwkEvr.jpg?1

Autumn Racoon Trap
Info: Chop to lure an Autumn Raccoon! WARNING: will not work if there is already a monster in your Kingdom!
Found: market, 20 gems
Uses: chop to lure an Autumn Raccoon

Autumn Raccoon can be sold, be careful!
Info: A furry forest friend! This one's been tamed, so it won't eat your crops!
Crafted: prize from Autumn Raccoon Roundup Event, November 2016
Found: collecting from Jeweler (during event only)
Collection time: 1 hour
Drops / Uses: corn, creep tooth, fur, rat tail, sugar cane, tomatoes, wheat
Thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95479-Castle-Story-11-10-Update-Autumn-Racoon-Event)
Skunkupines can spawn on collection

Autumn Fur
Info: The soft fur of an Autumn Raccoon
Found: drops from defeating Autumn Raccoon
Drops / Uses: item in crafting Autumn Raccoon

kdgulle
11-10-16, 01:15 PM
Make sure you do not have another critter on your board or the raccoon will not spawn.

He's so cute he laughs at you.
Slay 5 raccoons skip 25 gems
Gather 20 fur. Skip 20 gems
Tame a raccoon

Craft in workshop 10 minutes. Takes 20 tails to craft
1 tail 10 gems in workshop

You find these cuties at the Jewelers.

sunnygirl634
11-10-16, 01:17 PM
Autumn Raccoons are found at the Jewelers. I had 3 Jewelers out. Each one gave me a raccoon, but only 1 gave me an "Autumn Fur". The goal does say "Autumn Raccoons have a chance to drop this!"

The Autumn Raccoon is made in the Workshop and requires 20 autumn fur.

Timer 22 days.

MoonVillage3
11-10-16, 01:25 PM

88silver
11-10-16, 01:38 PM
I collected from my first jeweler and got a raccoon. It dropped a fur when I finished it. Then I collected from my 2nd jeweler and got a raccoon again. While I was fighting it, my game reset and I was no longer fighting a raccoon. Both jewelers were collected from and my autumn fur that I had gotten from the first one was gone (although the goal says I've slayed one raccoon).

If this is the way this quest is going to go, it's so not worth the effort.

meme1098
11-10-16, 01:45 PM
I collected from my first jeweler and got a raccoon. It dropped a fur when I finished it. Then I collected from my 2nd jeweler and got a raccoon again. While I was fighting it, my game reset and I was no longer fighting a raccoon. Both jewelers were collected from and my autumn fur that I had gotten from the first one was gone (although the goal says I've slayed one raccoon).

If this is the way this quest is going to go, it's so not worth the effort.

I think it's gonna be like the mummy, ghost & werebeast unfortunately. A raccoon will not drop a fur every time I've discovered.

88silver
11-10-16, 01:49 PM
I think it's gonna be like the mummy, ghost & werebeast unfortunately. A raccoon will not drop a fur every time I've discovered.

My problem is that the first raccoon DID drop fur. But then my game reset, I no longer had fur, and the 2nd raccoon I was fighting was gone, despite the fact that the jeweler that spawned it was still collected from.

ashanthya
11-10-16, 01:54 PM
I really don't like any goal that says: object "has a chance to drop." The worst part of this game, for me, is "chance" drops on limited time quests. Raise the number needed and make them guaranteed, that way gem skippers will get them and people who played hard will get them as well. That way hard work pays off. People like when hard work pays off. We don't like when we **** 100 raccoons we only end up with one tail. And when you do "chance" drops with a huge pool of players, someone is going to have abysmal luck and get exactly that. And that's when players quit. :(

ashley224
11-10-16, 01:55 PM
The raccoon may disappear from the workshop after making it. Limit on Autumn fur is 99. I suggest, if possible, to collect 40, or 41 for the hoarders, before making a raccoon. Then make two racoons at the same time.

ashley224
11-10-16, 01:57 PM
I really don't like any goal that says: object "has a chance to drop." The worst part of this game, for me, is "chance" drops on limited time quests. Raise the number needed and make them guaranteed, that way gem skippers will get them and people who played hard will get them as well. That way hard work pays off. People like when hard work pays off. We don't like when we **** 100 raccoons we only end up with one tail. And when you do "chance" drops with a huge pool of players, someone is going to have abysmal luck and get exactly that. And that's when players quit. :(
I completely agree!

meme1098
11-10-16, 01:57 PM
My problem is that the first raccoon DID drop fur. But then my game reset, I no longer had fur, and the 2nd raccoon I was fighting was gone, despite the fact that the jeweler that spawned it was still collected from.

That's so wrong on so many levels. Sorry to hear that.
Next time before clicking the jewelers, sync with the server by opening the Social menu & waiting for the community or nbr list to load. I'm doing this quite often throughout my game play to hopefully avoid S8's dreaded out of sync issue. It seems to be happening way to often to players --- everyday now.

meme1098
11-10-16, 02:00 PM

2nd that! Why are random drops initiated in every goal now, S8.

88silver
11-10-16, 02:01 PM
That's so wrong on so many levels. Sorry to hear that.
Next time before clicking the jewelers, sync with the server by opening the Social menu & waiting for the community or nbr list to load. I'm doing this quite often throughout my game play to hopefully avoid S8's dreaded out of sync issue. It seems to be happening way to often to players --- everyday now.

The sad thing is that after I saw I got a fur on the first try (even with the "chance to drop" warning), I did open the social menu to sync.

meme1098
11-10-16, 02:03 PM
The sad thing is that after I saw I got a fur on the first try (even with the "chance to drop" warning), I did open the social menu to sync.

Oh, no! Dang it! :(

kamp58
11-10-16, 02:07 PM
Another beast fighting quest? We haven't finished the last one. I'm so tired of fighting beasts and not getting the reward because of random drops.

ktorewqas
11-10-16, 02:29 PM
I got a boar from the first jewler now I'm out of energy:p

mayennalee
11-10-16, 04:15 PM
I agree with previous posts about them making money by planning events with limited drops.

For me with these events now, I decide if i want the item and how many gems I would pay for it if I saw it in the market. That way I feel like I make the decision on purchasing it or not. Ie.the peacock cost me 40gems. That is the price I would pay for him in the market as he is just beautifully designed and i was happy to pay that.

I do try to complete these events without gems without going to the extremes of game time that i see here, but as i am usually terribly unlucky with drop rates i have resigned myself to only rarely completing them. I find it lessens the pressure on myself and i still mostly enjoy playing

scotslassuk
11-10-16, 04:52 PM
I've decided since I have the worst luck with these quests I'm just going to play along and if I succeed yay if not....not stressing over it!! One thing won't be spending gems these quests are becoming gem quests as it gets to the stage you've done all the work and your only way off completing is gems!! Well not me am done with gems after the unmentionable event, have nothing against players who wish to pay to play but I've paid enough so it's just time to play!! Good luck all with your event😊

riverly
11-10-16, 05:03 PM
I've played for years with just one jewelry. Not building any extras and playing the sell and build game. If I get it that's ok. If not I don't care.

crystalfire2000
11-10-16, 05:04 PM
I agree too!

EvieandIzzie
11-10-16, 05:14 PM
Exact same thing has happened to me.:mad:
I hope that this is not going to be reflective of the event.

Den8137259
11-10-16, 05:45 PM
// found the raccoon but he's not dropping any fur .. now have to wait for jeweler time to reset to tap again .. sigh ★

yummy_bistro
11-10-16, 07:28 PM
With only 1 jeweller , I am not even going to bother!

When I had 2 stables, still couldn't get a peacock ><

coolssp
11-10-16, 07:50 PM
I've two jewellers and as I've reached my limit for royal buildings, I'm not selling any to get more of them. Clearing both didn't trigger any raccoon so not going to fret much. I did get one peacock with out spending gems so going to rely on my lunch. :)

All the best everyone

PrincessCelestian
11-10-16, 09:24 PM
Sigh. I had to slay my pet flyger. Sad times. Slayed 3 raccoons and got one fur. I gave 6 jewelers. 2 spawns from the 6. Should be pretty doable with the long amount of time provided.

riverly
11-10-16, 11:37 PM
With only 1 jeweller , I am not even going to bother!

When I had 2 stables, still couldn't get a peacock ><i just have one jeweller, and I'm going to try for it. So far I've fought 2 times and got one fur.
I hate that the peacock event ended badly for you and so many others.

totalwasteoftime
11-10-16, 11:37 PM
I've two jewellers and as I've reached my limit for royal buildings, I'm not selling any to get more of them. Clearing both didn't trigger any raccoon so not going to fret much. I did get one peacock with out spending gems so going to rely on my lunch. :)

All the best everyone

I agree, although I lost interest and missed out on the peacock.
And I assume you mean you'll rely on your luck rather than your lunch, but with this game both might be equally as helpful :)

riverly
11-10-16, 11:41 PM
I wondered what lunch had to do with anything. Lol.

nuttyangel_69
11-11-16, 01:16 AM
I completely agree!

I throughly agree with you. I stopped playing for a short time a while back because I got very disheartened with timed quests that did this.

flemlion
11-11-16, 02:33 AM
4 raccoons down and still no fur, is that a bug or just a ridiculous drop rate?

ninjalejones
11-11-16, 03:15 AM
4 raccoons down and still no fur, is that a bug or just a ridiculous drop rate?

Rare drop rate... I dragged out 4 jewellers but I doubt I'll waste much energy on the skunkhunt, cute as it is. I'm going to focus my efforts on Fauna for now and see how that goes.

MeganT87
11-11-16, 04:14 AM
Slayed 6 raccoons and not 1 fur!! Another energy draining event. I need a break lol

FrostyFinn
11-11-16, 04:41 AM
Slayed 6 raccoons and not 1 fur!! Another energy draining event. I need a break lol

Same thing here. Been at it since the event started and have slayed many raccoons and no fur. I have six jewelers out and nothing. I am not sure if it is an error or a very rare drop rate. I will do one more collection and see how it goes. Sigh.

Wildcats2009
11-11-16, 04:47 AM
Does the jeweler have to be at a certein level for that goal?
Mine is at lv.4. I have collected several times by now, and there's not even a raccoon in sight ��

Anaboe
11-11-16, 05:15 AM
8 Raccoons, and 0 fur... Great....

ashley224
11-11-16, 05:59 AM
Mine is at lv.4. I have collected several times by now, and there's not even a raccoon in sight ��

Any level jeweller will work, I got a raccoon with my level 1 jeweller. I have 7 jewellers from the mummy hunting quest. To increase your chances of getting the raccoon, it is best to build as many jewellers as you can.

FridayFarms
11-11-16, 09:56 AM

Same here. Is spawning a raccoon a random event, too?

ShibuyaCloth
11-11-16, 10:07 AM
http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50712.png_2v_31020.png
Autumn Fur (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_AutumnFur)
Info: The soft fur of an Autumn Raccoon.
Type: Material
Source: Event
Requirements: 10 gems
Found: Autumn Racoon
Events: Autumn Racoon - November 2016
Cap: 99
Link: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95479

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb907009.png_2v_31020.png
Autumn Raccoon (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_AutumnRaccoon)
Info: ?
Type: Spawn
Crafted in: Workshop
Size: 1x1
Requirements: 20 Autumn Fur
Drops: ?
Timer: ?
Comments: Takes 10 min to craft. Collect Autumn Fur from Autumn Raccoons!

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb806067.png_2v_31020.png
Autumn Raccoon Trap (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_AutumnRaccoonTrap)
Info: Chop to lure an Autumn Raccoon! WARNING: will not work if there is already a monster in your Kingdom!
Type: Decoration
Size: 1x1
Requirements: 20 gems
Drops: Autumn Raccoon
Comments: Can be cleared in 1 actions.

bebitanuspuneper0864213579
11-11-16, 10:24 AM
After tapping 6 jewelers : 0 racoons but 2 dire boars.

I'm thinking.... if i skip " colect autumn fur" for 20 gems it's a chance to actually get 20 autumn fur and craft the raccoon?

fish63
11-11-16, 10:25 AM
Have collected 12 times and no raccoon. Yes, I closed and reopened! Help!

ladyperidot
11-11-16, 12:07 PM
I'm putting a halt to this one, I can't do two intensive energy events at once right now, so, I'm concentrating on Fauna. I was either not getting raccoons or they didn't drop fur.

rmmorey
11-11-16, 12:27 PM
I agree with you I harvested 6 jewelers got 4 raccoon no fur yet

mayennalee
11-11-16, 02:02 PM
Do we have a thread for the racoon bugs/glitches?

I collected a jeweller. Got a spawn. Collected him. Collected 3 more jewellers and got a second spawn. I was going to park him as i had no energy left when it did the 'syncing thing ' and suddenly I am back to my first guy BUT all my energy was gone. And I should have had some left as I was watching.

GlvtenFree
11-11-16, 02:27 PM
The autumn raccoon craft does stay in the workshop after you make your first one, for those who were wondering. I just made my little guy if anyone wanted to see him in my kingdom :)

stygimoloch
11-11-16, 02:41 PM
I agree with you I harvested 6 jewelers got 4 raccoon no fur yet

I ****ed 8 raccoons before getting my first fur. Drop rate seems to be about 1 in 5 raccoons. Who has time to find and **** 100 raccoons? Now resorting to force-quitting when a raccoon doesn't drop fur, to give that raccoon another chance to come up with the goods.

letf8b
11-11-16, 03:52 PM
So many complaints. My timer has 22 days that means a fur a day and I will get a raccoon. That seems more than fair to me. I am thankful that it gives us a fair chance to get one. Thanks S8

sheepishjaina
11-11-16, 05:27 PM
I've ****ed at least five with no fur drop yet. Me thinks this guy will go the way of the peacock, dumb luck drops :(

VetTechsRock
11-11-16, 09:48 PM
I totally agree, just like the peacock eggs in the last quest. We work hard, use all energy on fighting with no eggs as a result.....which means no peacock for me!! Very disappointing!! Hopefully this will not happen with this quest!!

MoonVillage3
11-11-16, 10:24 PM
The autumn raccoon craft does stay in the workshop after you make your first one, for those who were wondering. I just made my little guy if anyone wanted to see him in my kingdom :)

Thank you for this info..
Confirms the possibility of crafting more than one then.
Of course.. that's if we find the tails :)

hagypagy
11-12-16, 12:39 AM
He's pretty darn cute!

Hope I get lucky with the drops.

Good luck everyone!!

fantaloonastic
11-12-16, 01:09 AM
Racoons dont spawn and once they finally do no fur, feeling a little discouraged here

peachtreeshoppe
11-12-16, 01:29 AM
In four collections from 8 jewelers, I've ****ed four or five raccoons... low rate of getting a raccoon, okay. But 0 raccoon fur.

That can't be right... what gives?

peachtreeshoppe
11-12-16, 01:34 AM
So many complaints. My timer has 22 days that means a fur a day and I will get a raccoon. That seems more than fair to me. I am thankful that it gives us a fair chance to get one. Thanks S8

I usually agree with the sentiment of "hold on, plenty of time, quit whining" but this feels like an oversight or bug. Usually the animal and/or the drop is consistent. To have super rare spawning and super rare drop isn't something I recall in over a year of playing. Even spooky had guaranteed drop of parts from slaying.

I think it's cool and nice to have a shot, but worth the team looking at adjusting spawn or drops, not necessarily both.

meme1098
11-12-16, 06:23 AM
In four collections from 8 jewelers, I've ****ed four or five raccoons... low rate of getting a raccoon, okay. But 0 raccoon fur.

That can't be right... what gives?

Most of the coons we're fighting seem to have a genetic defect... no tails. Kinda funny when you see the tail wagging all the time...:eek:

coolssp
11-12-16, 09:09 AM
Slayed about 15 raccoons with 3 fur, so I guess patience seems to be the keys :)

danzplace
11-12-16, 02:49 PM
If I Use gems and skip collect 20 fur, do I get the 20 fur games n my inventory, or just clear the goal in my goal book? If I get 20 fur then that is the way to go. Does anyone know?

SpiritWind00
11-12-16, 05:10 PM
If I Use gems and skip collect 20 fur, do I get the 20 fur games n my inventory, or just clear the goal in my goal book? If I get 20 fur then that is the way to go. Does anyone know?
***It will only clear the goal in your book. *** just had a visitor message about it, so I know this is accurate.

A gem raccoon will cost you 200 gems (20 tails @ 10 gems each)

GC5410
11-12-16, 05:44 PM
I didn't get ANY eggs for the peacock, but so far I have 7 fur, so this one is going much better for me. I have 12 jewellers and I have collected from each one about 5 or 6 times so far - probably at least 20 raccoons spawned.

danzplace
11-12-16, 06:42 PM
Thanks Spirit Wind!

pattipenguin
11-12-16, 07:50 PM
This is a joke! Clicked on 4 Jewelers twice and got nothing! C'mon man give us something!

fillyna
11-12-16, 09:01 PM
Agree it's terrible. Collected from jewelers 12 times and got 1 raccoon. No fur. Did all the tricks about force closing the game and so on... Still nothing!

arikasi
11-13-16, 12:37 AM
I have 8 jewellers and I am getting 1-2 racoons per collection, mostly 2. I am 1/4 of the way, 5 fur, through on day 4. Hope I dont jinx things but this one seems very doable.

pipsqueak203
11-13-16, 02:15 AM
After tapping 6 jewelers : 0 racoons but 2 dire boars.

I'm thinking.... if i skip " colect autumn fur" for 20 gems it's a chance to actually get 20 autumn fur and craft the raccoon?

I skipped. No extra fur in my inventory, so skipping is just a waste of 20 gems :(

GC5410
11-13-16, 03:54 AM
I just collected from my 12 jewellers - I got 9 raccoons and they dropped 3 fur - this is a higher spawn/drop rate than before.

I have 10 fur altogether now, so I think I might stop collecting from my jewellers as I haven't got very far with the other goals yet and they involve raccoons much later on anyway.

yummy_bistro
11-13-16, 06:44 PM
err only 1 jeweller , collected since game start
3- 4 times a day only seen 1 raccoon *rolls eyes*

riverly
11-13-16, 07:04 PM
err only 1 jeweller , collected since game start
3- 4 times a day only seen 1 raccoon *rolls eyes*Warning! Warning! Warning! Negative remark coming........this is unbelievable. If a goal is in your goal book, it should be obtainable.
Ridiculous!

dng1234
11-13-16, 07:21 PM
I've yet to see a raccoon. I know I'm not checking my jewelers as much as possible, based on the timer, but sheer dumb luck should of popped one up by now. My kingdom must be anti-raccoon...

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
11-13-16, 07:41 PM
3 jewelers here. See raccoons every 2 to 3 collections of all 3 buldings and have only managed a total of 3 furs so far

letf8b
11-13-16, 11:29 PM
Have 9 jewlers I started 2 days late on Saturday I'm collecting 2 times a day I now have 12 fur and its Sunday evening. It seems to be dropping a fur every 3 jewlers. Hope that helps someone. Good luck all

letf8b
11-13-16, 11:31 PM
I've yet to see a raccoon. I know I'm not checking my jewelers as much as possible, based on the timer, but sheer dumb luck should of popped one up by now. My kingdom must be anti-raccoon...
I would force close and make sure you don't have a beast hiding on your board by hitting your troll sparing pit.

Tamochan
11-14-16, 03:11 AM
I have no other monsters on the board, and five jewellers ... I get one racoon each time I hit ALL FIVE jewellers, despite force closing between or not, and since the start of the quest I have a massive (wait for it...) five pelts.... sigh......

ladyknightkeladry
11-14-16, 03:24 AM
Does anyone know what the crafted raccoon drops and what its timer is?

Eilonthay
11-14-16, 03:59 AM
I ****ed 8 raccoons before getting my first fur. Drop rate seems to be about 1 in 5 raccoons. Who has time to find and **** 100 raccoons? Now resorting to force-quitting when a raccoon doesn't drop fur, to give that raccoon another chance to come up with the goods.

By that logic, I should have at least 3. :( I wish that were the case. I've been checking on my one jeweler (can't afford to build another atm and I don't want to anyway) since the raccoon was released, and have fought between 15-20 raccoons (I've lost count). For whatever reason, I almost always get a raccoon to fight, but I have only 1 tail from all that fighting.

One. Tail.

This thing is even WORSE than the peacock event. I only got a single egg from that and caved to buying the two that I needed. I won't be doing that with this guy. I'll still check the jeweler, but all my energy is going toward the other quest and I have a feeling that the materials list for that one is ridiculously immense.

Seriously, S8, I appreciate the raccoon being around for the month, but dialing back the drop rate to such dumb low levels isn't an improvement.

sheepishjaina
11-14-16, 04:03 AM
After a couple of days, ive given up on this. I refuse to spend gems on something that's just a gem grab, with little hope of actually completing it without gems. I've gotten just as many boars as raccoons, and of the raccoons I've gotten, only one tail. He's a cute critter, but not worth the stress, especially with another quest at the same time.

PrincessCelestian
11-14-16, 06:13 AM
Has anyone discovered if we can make more than one raccoon? I have 12 tails now so I am thinking it will be possible for more than one but I am not sure if I can go ahead and create one when I have 20 tails or if I need to wait until 40 and craft 2 at one time.

Tealantern
11-14-16, 06:33 AM
Has anyone discovered if we can make more than one raccoon? I have 12 tails now so I am thinking it will be possible for more than one but I am not sure if I can go ahead and create one when I have 20 tails or if I need to wait until 40 and craft 2 at one time.

The raccoons still spawn after my raccoon was crafted and put out and the option to craft more is still there BUT I haven't been able to get a single pelt at all after about 30 ****s since I crafted my first raccoon (I have been spending gems but it's been such a waste as I think the pelt rate is almost non-existent after you craft your first raccoon).

Amendment: I got a pelt woohoo! It's definitely been harder since getting my first raccoon though. I think everyone who wants two should collect 40 pelts first before crafting and placing).

100Anne
11-14-16, 12:49 PM
I've just managed to craft mine. He dropped wheat and sugarcane.

Lunaticus
11-14-16, 01:18 PM
Still on my 9th. Come racoon come...

sheeveville
11-14-16, 01:19 PM
I have been collecting from jewelers and have not had 1 raccoon. I have been trying since last week when it first appeared.

MoonVillage3
11-14-16, 01:47 PM
Does anyone know what the crafted raccoon drops and what its timer is?

timer: 1 hr
drops: tomatoes, fur, sugarcane

... more or less like Pepe the pet skunk

will pay attention on future drops and add later if any others

100Anne
11-14-16, 02:43 PM
Mine just dropped a tomato and a rats tail

Andro45
11-14-16, 02:44 PM
One fur in 4 days...at this rate I will have about 5-6 in 22 days. Simple math....not worth the effort. So I will not be chasing raccoon actively anymore.

idrispad
11-15-16, 04:36 AM
I was going to wail about the fact that despite collecting from 7 jewellers pretty much as often as I can, I only have 11 tails.

It seems I'm actually doing quite well!!

Betsy0923
11-15-16, 05:34 AM
I stopped playing the timed/random drop events completely. Too annoying. I wouldn't mind if they weren't timed. I kind of like the long term events, but the drops are so rare it is impossible to complete. I also am not thrilled to have all of these random characters wondering around my kingdom unless they are a part of the ongoing story line.

MoonVillage3
11-15-16, 06:44 AM
I stopped playing the timed/random drop events completely. Too annoying. I wouldn't mind if they weren't timed. I kind of like the long term events, but the drops are so rare it is impossible to complete. I also am not thrilled to have all of these random characters wondering around my kingdom unless they are a part of the ongoing story line.

Unless I didn't understand your post correctly, but Autumn Queen Event along with the Raccoon collection are not walking figures. Autumn Queen gives a final carriage and an animated stag or doe.. and the raccoon as we collect jewels for the upleveling of the carriage, we can eventually gain our own animated raccoon. Non of the four prizes are walking figures.. however as you said.. not part of the storyline, just decorations.

danzplace
11-15-16, 10:21 AM
I have 4 tails. Fingers crossed I make it.

jaymieb2
11-15-16, 02:16 PM
Hey! What happened? I am now getting Dire Boars instead of raccoons from my jewelers. What a waste of time and energy and I don't have any extra to spare from this energy intensive event! :-(

janleigh
11-15-16, 03:52 PM
I am only getting coins from my jewellers where are the raccoons?

cookie2crumble
11-16-16, 02:25 AM

Ha ha There I was thinking I was the only one with no raccoons making an appearance. Still no furs this morning

VersaceMorrow
11-16-16, 05:47 AM
timer: 1 hr
drops: tomatoes, fur, sugarcane

... more or less like Pepe the pet skunk

will pay attention on future drops and add later if any others

Same as the other raccoons.... guess I won't be spending gems if I don't get 17 more tails. I already have two raccoons and often skip tapping them and Pepe if I am maxed on crops and fur, which is often.

hagypagy
11-16-16, 08:31 AM
Only 2 tails down so far ...
Have been spending most my energies on growing/chopping Yellow Acers and watering Autumn Blooms tho.
Just about to upgrade the Autumn Carriage to LVL3.
Hopefully I'll get enough tails battling the 60 racoons needed for LVL4 and LVL5...

henrietta57
11-16-16, 09:42 AM

That's fine if you get a fur a day. I'm not even getting a raccoon a day. I get as many boars as raccoons and when I do get a raccoon it doesn't drop a fur. Been playing for a week and still only have one fur

EsmeW2
11-16-16, 11:59 AM
Only 2 tails down so far ...
Have been spending most my energies on growing/chopping Yellow Acers and watering Autumn Blooms tho.
Just about to upgrade the Autumn Carriage to LVL3.
Hopefully I'll get enough tails battling the 60 racoons needed for LVL4 and LVL5...

I think this is what will happen. I've just gone up from 9 tails to 15 in the course of collecting from my stock of jewellers. Most of them spawned a racoon and all the racoons gave me a tail. Up to getting to level 4 I'd only done the jeweller collections occasionally and mostly by mistake - was trying to get one tail a day. Now this bit shouldn't be too hard. And at least it has provided a bit of relief from the endless tree chopping!!!!

Hannah396
11-16-16, 02:19 PM
That's fine if you get a fur a day. I'm not even getting a raccoon a day. I get as many boars as raccoons and when I do get a raccoon it doesn't drop a fur. Been playing for a week and still only have one fur

I agree! I've only gotten 1 fur period. There is no way to complete this goal unless the drop rate is fixed, and SOON! I had given up on timed goals, because they never gave enough time. But I decided to try this. Guess I'll forget this one too...

SpiritWind00
11-16-16, 02:25 PM
They sure are shy about leaving their tails behind! I kind of put this goal to one side too, but now that the fall event requires drops from the raccoons I'm back in the game again! The critters have been a bit more active once I got to the goal in the other event where you need the raccoon jewels. So if you're doing both, take heart it gets a tiny bit easier. Still hardly any fur for me either, but given I'll collect from jewellers again now, the odd of spawning a raccoon are slightly better. (Only slightly! Ha!)

candie1230
11-16-16, 04:07 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one frustrated with the drop rates. I just used 32 energy for one tail. I feel like I'm competeing with other goals just to barely get by; namely the autumn carriage, I'm constantly having to choose between collecting wood, picking flowers or collection my jewellers, and I'm getting no where. On top of that I'm sending out rune trades, I really like the idea of getting rid of extra supplies through the rune trades but I'm usually stuck with one item out of stock, so that just one more thing to collect or make. Ya, ya I know; FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS!!!

Amarice
11-17-16, 02:55 PM
Do we know for sure yet if the fur stops dropping after crafting one racoon and hence finishing that quest part?

SpiritWind00
11-17-16, 03:26 PM
Do we know for sure yet if the fur stops dropping after crafting one racoon and hence finishing that quest part?
it does still drop, yes.

Amarice
11-17-16, 03:31 PM
Woo thanks a lot! I accidentally clicked the forge Racoon instead of forge log and now didn't dare to pick it because I wanted a second. :D Now i can forge with 2 again!

rleethalme
11-17-16, 07:26 PM
4 jewelers, collecting 4 times a day for a week and I got my raccoon tonight without using gems. Just takes persistence and a positive attitude that a fur will drop

hkcorrigan
11-17-16, 09:17 PM
Just got my raccoon! Got 12 of the 20 tails collecting from my jewelers. I also collected the last autumn jewel. ��

jaymieb2
11-18-16, 12:19 AM
Just got my raccoon! Got 12 of the 20 tails collecting from my jewelers. I also collected the last autumn jewel. ��

I don't understand. Where do raccoons spawn from besides the Jewelers?

SpiritWind00
11-18-16, 12:39 AM
I don't understand. Where do raccoons spawn from besides the Jewelers?
Just the jeweller! :)

caron7
11-18-16, 08:26 PM
For those doing the Fauna goals, you do get a goal to fight raccoons. They drop autumn jewels for the Fauna goal and sometimes tails, too. For those sticking with just one jeweler, I think you need to sell level one royal buildings and build additional jewelers for both sets of goals. I have 6 jewelers and just got enough tails, thanks to daily playing and then fighting all those raccoons for Fauna! (And good luck on drops, but I have fought A LOT of raccoons.) my strategy has been collect from adventure every 4 hours, chop trees and pick flowers to keep workshops busy and collect jewelers, fight raccoons in between. Good luck to all. There is lots of time left!!

I do like the fact that these goals intertwine, nice touch! I do not like that a Direboar might spawn from the jeweler instead of a raccoon.

Amarice
11-20-16, 07:26 AM
I have my first racoon and am close to my second without setting timer to click, or anything the like. This was (luckily) a rather doable quest without sweating too much over missing a round of collecting.

Ki250
11-20-16, 10:08 AM
Never mind.

secondlady1
11-21-16, 02:34 AM
When I collect from my jewellers all I get are coins and stars.no racoon items or raccoons.how am I supposed to complete my tasks.....

scotslassuk
11-21-16, 07:43 AM
Ok am still chasing Racoon tails but I've hit some sort of glitch!! When collecting from my jewellers it's spawning wild boars!! Come on S8 this is hard enough with only one In 3 dropping a tail but boars?? How am I expected to collect Racoon tails from boars......yeah I can't work that out either!! This is becoming a farce👎👎👎

scotslassuk
11-21-16, 10:18 AM
Can someone plz explain to me WHY I'm getting dire boars and there is still 10days left?? I can't get the tails from these BEASTS I need RACOONS so were have they moved to?? Am really NOT happy!! Plz somebody answer me??

scotslassuk
11-21-16, 10:20 AM
When I collect from my jewellers all I get are coins and stars.no racoon items or raccoons.how am I supposed to complete my tasks.....

Am getting Dire boars can't get the tails from these beasts am fed up with this!

rleethalme
11-21-16, 11:03 AM

Raccoons do not always spawn. You'll have to try again in 4 hours. This is why it is better to have 3 or 4 jewelers. Level 1 jewelers work fine.

rleethalme
11-21-16, 11:04 AM
Am getting Dire boars can't get the tails from these beasts am fed up with this!

Unfortunately boars can still spawn when clicking on the jeweler. You'll just have to wait and try again. This is why it is better to have 3 or 4 jewelers.

a1mathteach
11-21-16, 11:53 AM
When you finally do craft your pet raccoon, what will it drop? I collected from him only once since I got him and got 50 coins. Pretty disappointing

meme1098
11-21-16, 11:59 AM
When you finally do craft your pet raccoon, what will it drop? I collected from him only once since I got him and got 50 coins. Pretty disappointing

Mine's been dropping an assortment of crops like corn, sugar cane &/or fur.
Are you maxed on crops & fur?

rleethalme
11-21-16, 12:06 PM

The raccoon is basically another Pepe le Skunkupine - drops Coins, XPs, Fur, Rat Tail, Corn, Wheat, Sugar Cane, Tomatoes, and Creeptooth

caron7
11-21-16, 06:04 PM

Also, always check that no other beast is on your board, hiding out by the stables or in the crops. I know to check but forgot and missed getting raccoons that way... Now I am focused on checking first before collecting from the jeweler.

hagypagy
11-22-16, 06:25 AM
Up to 12 tails ...
Don't need any more autumn jewels for the carriage so will slow fighting them for a bit

Hopefully 8 tails in 10 days is achievable...

VersaceMorrow
11-22-16, 07:04 AM
Also, always check that no other beast is on your board, hiding out by the stables or in the crops. I know to check but forgot and missed getting raccoons that way... Now I am focused on checking first before collecting from the jeweler.

Same here... also when the raccoon first spawns if you have a good amount of energy it's helpful to go around the kingdom and collect from dire-boar magnets like mines and ponds, if you need those resources, before starting to attack the raccoon.

scotslassuk
11-22-16, 04:00 PM
Unfortunately boars can still spawn when clicking on the jeweler. You'll just have to wait and try again. This is why it is better to have 3 or 4 jewelers.

Tnx for answering I have 4 jewellers out getting nowhere......FAST👎

EvieandIzzie
11-22-16, 09:46 PM
Well I managed to finish this task but will not be close to the other event.
I was surprised that you could have more than 2 Jewellers, I was struggling until I bought the two extra ones and there did not appear to be any difference between spawning chance and level of the building.

MoonVillage3
11-23-16, 05:30 AM
Well I managed to finish this task but will not be close to the other event.
I was surprised that you could have more than 2 Jewellers, I was struggling until I bought the two extra ones and there did not appear to be any difference between spawning chance and level of the building.

Sorry you didn't find out till after the fact of being able to place more than 1 Jewelers.. it had been advised many times during this event on forum.
We are allowed to have total of 44 RoyalBuildings (limit revised when we got GhostCastle) and if any chance we have reached this limit.. we can sell a low level Royal Building in order to buy another. This is the same with Town Buildings.. we can have a total 40. On our mod SW00 signature, there is a handy link to 'Buildings'.
Spawning rate were the same on both Jewelery levels. I did not have problems spawning Raccoons, but did see alot less RaccoonFurs during the collection of AutumnJewels.

swstar
11-23-16, 08:23 AM
well i am frustrated! i have spawned 50+ racoon and only have 6 furs! Now they only drop jewels! Who ever did this event clearly was not thinking for the average player. I do not have time to be on it all day, another impossible task!

missharleyO3
11-23-16, 12:48 PM
I feel u, player! I play all day long, have 3 jewelers out which spawns about 2/3 every 4hrs and yet cant even get @least one tail a day! There are 9 days left and ive gotten only 9/20 tails. Don't even know if i should keep playing or skip it like i did with the other impossible goal (carriage). Disappointed all around!

EvieandIzzie
11-23-16, 08:31 PM
Sorry you didn't find out till after the fact of being able to place more than 1 Jewelers.. it had been advised many times during this event on forum.
We are allowed to have total of 44 RoyalBuildings (limit revised when we got GhostCastle) and if any chance we have reached this limit.. we can sell a low level Royal Building in order to buy another. This is the same with Town Buildings.. we can have a total 40. On our mod SW00 signature, there is a handy link to 'Buildings'.
Spawning rate were the same on both Jewelery levels. I did not have problems spawning Raccoons, but did see alot less RaccoonFurs during the collection of AutumnJewels.
Thanks for this.
I tend not to look at the steps ahead etc as I feel I am *****ing a bit. I do have my raccoon but for the other event I am nowhere near completing it as my drop rate from the logs and flowers has been very low.

jmterao
11-23-16, 11:22 PM
Well I got my deer. However, now the raccoons no longer drop tails. The task is still open but I ****ed 5 of them and nothing. They were dropping one at least every two or three before I finished the deer.

I just ****ed four more and still nothing.

kattkrazie
11-23-16, 11:44 PM
Well I got my deer. However, now the raccoons no longer drop tails. The task is still open but I ****ed 5 of them and nothing. They were dropping one at least every two or three before I finished the deer.

I just ****ed four more and still nothing.

Just a massive run of bad luck. I'm still getting tails from the raccoons.

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
11-24-16, 10:44 AM
Hold on to hope everyone. I had a couple day run with 3 Jewelers with no raccoon tails, but finally today I got my 20th and crafted my raccoon. There were times I'd go 6 collections with no raccoons and get trolls or nothing instead. Now I just need two more curtains to finish the other goal. Good Luck everyone and Happy Thanksgiving!

jaymieb2
11-24-16, 10:58 AM
I have 18 tails and am one crafted log from level 4. Was hoping I could squeeze in a second raccoon since there isn't so much left on the other goal... Come on Raccoons! Mama needs 22 more tails! ;-)

jmterao
11-24-16, 05:54 PM
Hold on to hope everyone. I had a couple day run with 3 Jewelers with no raccoon tails, but finally today I got my 20th and crafted my raccoon. There were times I'd go 6 collections with no raccoons and get trolls or nothing instead. Now I just need two more curtains to finish the other goal. Good Luck everyone and Happy Thanksgiving!

I am not sure it's worth it. I am getting one tail per 100 energy.

wonderboy9848
11-27-16, 08:06 PM
i have 13 tails only. i was click 4-5 times every days, so i think this task is impossible.

DrP4ever
11-27-16, 09:11 PM
Only 2 furs...so ridiculous.

janf2
11-28-16, 01:12 PM
Only 2 furs...so ridiculous.

Agreed... Impossible when you finally get a raccoon spawn and your reward is a blue star... never ***na get one unless you pay it seems.
I won't be paying.

Andro45
11-28-16, 04:08 PM
I never expected it to happen, but I finally got one. So it really is possible for some people.

roguebee
11-28-16, 08:01 PM
Just collected my 20th fur. Waiting on 1 more before crafting the coon. Hopefully, I'll have him tomorrow.

hagypagy
11-28-16, 08:38 PM
Just got my Autumn Racoon! :D

He looks so great I've had to keep him displayed.

I quite enjoyed this quest despite the random fur drops ... was easy to achieve in the timeframe.

Good luck to anyone still trying to complete.

gracelinda
11-28-16, 10:06 PM
Good luck

tuffyjkitten
11-29-16, 07:42 AM
4 more fur to go. Is irritating when the random raccoon had an even more random drop rate of fur. Still a couple days left so should be fine....

Andro45
12-01-16, 01:38 PM
Ugh, I have to stay up late tonight and then I will be able to upgrade the carriage in my other kingdom to stage 3. Finishing the last autumn beams. No chance of a raccoon in that kingdom :( Too bad. At least the carriage will look decent. Two hours to go, and I'm so tired...zzzzzz

Britilina
12-01-16, 02:07 PM
Ugh. I have had 19 for for a whole day now. I could spend the 10 gems, but that is like giving in to the man... I am not going to have another go round with the jewelers. That ship has sailed.

msmorg
12-01-16, 02:32 PM
Ok I have played this goal every day since it started and had 3 jewelers and just collected for the last time and got 3 raccoons and NO TAILS! So now I'm forced to use gems. Doesn't seem fair.

ashley224
12-01-16, 03:46 PM
Ok I have played this goal every day since it started and had 3 jewelers and just collected for the last time and got 3 raccoons and NO TAILS! So now I'm forced to use gems. Doesn't seem fair.
It isn't!

msmorg
12-01-16, 04:38 PM
What does the Racoon drop???

jbfps116
12-01-16, 04:40 PM
Same as the skunkupine I think.

I was not on cs like a week during these events and still managed to get 2 raccoons!

SpiritWind00
12-01-16, 05:06 PM
Post 1 updated with drops for the Autumn Raccoon. All now in the inventory guide.

***EVENT HAS NOW EXPIRED***

JayUK69
12-01-16, 11:35 PM
I had 7 jewellers and didn't find this one that hard. I even got a second racoon yesterday. The fur was a rare drop, but still managed to complete it without any gems and working full time, so my play was limited to a few hours a day. The same with the fawn, but I was 1 leaf and 2 buckets of seeds away from my second fawn. I had a day or two when not a single flyger appeared.

Andro45
12-03-16, 09:00 AM
Autumn flowers are still dropping autumn blooms even now the event is expired...That doesn't seem normal to me.

And I got a very late request for a bouquet. Three days old.