PDA

View Full Version : How clean is your library

jackylina29
11-09-16, 06:03 PM
I have a level 6 library but am not getting any encyclopedia bestiary from it. I've had goal for a week and none. Anyone else having issue?

SpiritWind00
11-09-16, 06:43 PM
do you have any other libraries? are they dropping any? or do you just have the 1? they are rare, but I'll pass it for checking once I hear back from you... :)

jackylina29
11-10-16, 12:45 PM
I have 2 libraries 1 is level 6 and the other is only level 1 but I have not gotten any form either I raised my library to level 6 a week or so ago because the mission says it drops from higher level libraries and I did not know if level 5 was high enough...ty for looking into this

SpiritWind00
11-11-16, 05:11 PM
Hi, S8 double checked that the L6 library has the ability to drop bestiary books and it does. You just need to keep trying... All levels of liveries can drop the books, but it may take a couple of weeks of continued collections. :) good luck!

jackylina29
11-12-16, 09:09 AM
It just started to yesterday thanks. Another quick question or should I starca new thread...I just had the mission the barons cat where you needed 50 fairies jars and a high number of truffles mushrooms mermaid scales...well I could not complete and stupidly thought I could get all material before time ran out. I gave it all my fairies jars and now I need them for another mission....I don't care about all the other wasted material I used up for nothing cause those are fairly more common to get back but now all the hard work collecting 25 fairies jars since I started playing I am getting nothing is the magical garden the only place to get them? So bummed about this lesson learned but now I need 16 for a glimmergate mission I think and want to know if there are any other ways besides magic garden spawning them rarely to get them for this mission. Spent a lot of money on this game I like it a lot and will keep doing so when I can but wish some of the goals were more realistic or gave you enough time to get the prizes without wasting so much for nothing...thanks for help if you can

meme1098
11-12-16, 11:23 AM
From the Inventory thread in The Hub:

Faerie Jars
Found: Magic garden, Glimmerbulbs, Ivy's hut, Sir Pigglesworth, Faerie bridge, Reindeer Stable, Faerie Pond, Faerie Fountain

Yes, it's always a good thing to hold off loading any items until you have everything.

jackylina29
11-12-16, 01:53 PM
Thanks for responding very helpful for this mission I'll be working toward it seemed like most of my jars came when I bought rainbow pots ands rarely from garden so its nice to know the other ways to get them

Smr1019
11-15-16, 06:31 AM
I'm on the same goal a little over a week now and so far I have managed to get 2 encyclopedias. It takes several tries to get one but they do pop up...eventually.

CocoMom101
12-27-16, 06:05 PM
Does the library have to be at level 6? I have a level 5 library and a level 2. Will they drop encyclopedias?

SpiritWind00
12-27-16, 06:30 PM
Libraries can be any level. :)