PDA

View Full Version : Stuff is missing since maintenance

deekathleen
11-08-16, 09:21 PM
I noticed since the update maintenance that stuff i had previously purchased suddenly is showing as never having been bought. Im now wondering what else such as box prizes and gem items is now gone. My trust in using real money in this game is waining right now. For instance all the fall floor tiles i purchased last year and this year show as not purchased. I had to buy the rake wine holders again because it was showing none.

Rynetory2
11-09-16, 06:19 AM
Sorry to hear that. Please contact Support via support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) so an agent can check your game.

TamandraDrake
11-29-16, 07:01 PM
I have a similar problem, but I don't know since when my Christmas decoration from previous years is missing. Wanted to decorate for the holiday and everything is gone: Wallpapers, tiles, deco from goals and purchased items.
I am playing on the same Android device for several years now and usually install the latest version when it comes out and delete the previous one soon after.
Has this been reported before (sorry if I haven't found a post about it) or happened to someone else?
This really bugs me, I often change the look of my restaurant, and I wonder what else might be gone that I don't remember anymore. The Christmas decoration was just so obvious.
Any advice? Is TL able to help?
Btw, I installed the original version just to see if anything is still there, but no luck.

Rynetory2
11-29-16, 07:15 PM
Sorry about that. You can contact Support via support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and see if the agent is able to help.

deekathleen
11-29-16, 07:40 PM
I have started taking screen caps of stuff. I have not bothered to contact, because I just have no faith they would actually do anything about it. :(

Rynetory2
11-29-16, 08:19 PM
I have started taking screen caps of stuff. I have not bothered to contact, because I just have no faith they would actually do anything about it. :(

I've reported this for the team to check but I'm afraid you may still need the Support Agent to investigate into your account.

Rynetory2
11-29-16, 08:21 PM
@ deekathleen and TamandraDrake

Can you list some of the items that you're missing and I'll add to the report? Thanks.

deekathleen
11-29-16, 11:26 PM
Well now I went around wildly repurchasing them before the sale was over. My fall floor tiles, fall wall paper, the gas wall lamps, the wall rake wine glass holders. That is all I noticed off hand. Thanks for letting them know.

Rynetory2
11-30-16, 05:36 PM
A little update on this. The Community Manager has confirmed that anyone who has older seasonal items should still see them, and the only way items can be removed from an account is if they are sold. You also may want to make sure you have checked all the categories and scrolled through all of the pages of the market to see your missing items, as unlocked items may only display at the end.

For those who are missing items, you will need to contact support so that an agent can review your accounts and determine what is missing. Since the missing items are different for each member, the agents can check your accounts individually. Thanks.

deekathleen
11-30-16, 07:18 PM
Well since it is not possible to sell wallpaper or floor tiles, then that would have been impossible to have happened, correct? I understand how items work and how they get moved in the line. I know which items I had and that now items are gone. I purchased fall tiles and wallpaper, after the maintenance those same floor and wall tiles showed none having been purchased, some of them were fall one's purchased last year. If they are telling you to tell us that, that is not possible, then what would be the point in wasting my time contacting them? I wait two weeks so they can give me the same exact response?

Rynetory2
11-30-16, 08:56 PM
The CM was giving us some general info and where to seek help for those affected. They were not the investigation findings. No conclusion until players work with Support to start the investigation. Hope this clarifies. :)

deekathleen
11-30-16, 09:16 PM
The CM was giving us some general info and where to seek help for those affected. They were not the investigation findings. No conclusion until players work with Support to start the investigation. Hope this clarifies. :)

Okay thanks. I appreciate it :)

Rynetory2
12-01-16, 07:12 AM
You're most welcome! :)

TamandraDrake
12-01-16, 11:12 AM
A little update on this. The Community Manager has confirmed that anyone who has older seasonal items should still s5ee them, and the only way items can be removed from an account is if they are sold. You also may want to make sure you have checked all the categories and scrolled through all of the pages of the market to see your missing items, as unlocked items may only display at the end.

For those who are missing items, you will need to contact support so that an agent can review your accounts and determine what is missing. Since the missing items are different for each member, the agents can check your accounts individually. Thanks.

Thanks, I appreciate the effort to help =)
I looked through my items and it seems that the goal decoration from last Christmas is there, but things before that like e.g. Santa wallpaper, carolers, choirs and North Pole HQ seem to have disappeared.

I will double check again and contact support, thanks!

Rynetory2
12-01-16, 08:36 PM
Thanks, I appreciate the effort to help =)
I looked through my items and it seems that the goal decoration from last Christmas is there, but things before that like e.g. Santa wallpaper, carolers, choirs and North Pole HQ seem to have disappeared.

I will double check again and contact support, thanks!

Submit the list to Support, it'll be very helpful for the Agent to investigate further. Thanks for your update. :)

pearlkat
12-09-16, 05:12 PM
A few of my decorations disappeared I was able to recover all but 1 and I can't find it anywhere on the list? How do I get it back?

twospoons
12-09-16, 06:24 PM
if you're absolutely sure it's not in your design tabs, or somewhere out on your floor that you maybe accidentally moved it to, then try deleting the game off your device and reinstalling. all progress is saved on S8 servers, so you shouldn't lose anything else.

if you still can't find it, the customer service form is here: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Rynetory2
12-09-16, 08:22 PM
A few of my decorations disappeared I was able to recover all but 1 and I can't find it anywhere on the list? How do I get it back?

Please reinstall as twospoons suggested. If they're still missing, compile a list of missing items and send it to Support via support form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) so an agent can check your game and items.

Moved to issues forum.