PDA

View Full Version : Zodiac dragon?

jackylina29
11-08-16, 10:32 AM
I am confused about how to get a zodiac dragon. Do I have to buy one in order to start breeding the different zodiac dragons or am I able to get any zodiac dragons by breeding. Same with cosmic and gold fairytale and a few others. I check the wiki and as I was writing this I think I saw that yellow and black may eventually produce a Leo. If that is so has anyone breeder cosmic and gold and if so what type dragons did you breed to get these? Thanks for any help. My I'd is jackylina29

AuroraLava
11-08-16, 11:03 AM
I am confused about how to get a zodiac dragon. Do I have to buy one in order to start breeding the different zodiac dragons or am I able to get any zodiac dragons by breeding. Same with cosmic and gold fairytale and a few others. I check the wiki and as I was writing this I think I saw that yellow and black may eventually produce a Leo. If that is so has anyone breeder cosmic and gold and if so what type dragons did you breed to get these? Thanks for any help. My I'd is jackylina29

You get Leo with Black + Yellow...it takes a long time and I accidentally bred one while trying to get something else. You then use your Leo with other colors to get the other zodiacs.

You get Cosmic with Yellow + Purple. Be prepared for Genie fails. You have to buy Gold dragons..they cannot be bred.

jackylina29
11-08-16, 11:17 AM
Thank you

jagarjag
11-08-16, 02:34 PM
Or...u can try breeding Diamond x Diamond. ..that can potentially give u the zodiacs AND cosmics along with other single colour type like dinos, stones etc.