PDA

View Full Version : Pinata Party Time - Nov 8, 2016

Eluzyion
11-07-16, 09:39 PM
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c45/eluzyion/other%20games/3375D747-D888-4794-A2F8-D87EB032C43B.jpeg

ABABAU
11-07-16, 10:32 PM
Wow. Really wabt this. Got some super and utra rare animas I want to hatch and breed. I want both. I'm guessing they'll probably have rainbor element.

Alideh
11-07-16, 11:33 PM
Not a huge fan of the theme so I'm definitely not aiming for the top 2 rank spots.
Super curious about the milestones like always. :D

Feenfunke
11-08-16, 01:23 AM
I'm very happy that these animals are not reachable for me - like any other first prices of the bygone leaderboards. The only one that i liked was the very first Torch Bearer. But there were too many players with very high points and i hadn't a chance to get it. I'm ever in groups with high point players - and very happy if i don't like the first price animals. I don't want to spend tons of gold to reach the first price. But i am happy for some nice animals as milestones and hope that we will have again some that i love and don't have.
But i don't love animals like the first and second prize in this Pinata Leaderboard Event - and i don't like animals with clothes or beards or hats, flags or colors like the pinatas - lots of them will stay in my storage forever...

greeneyedalexa
11-08-16, 02:41 AM
Well, if we follow the pattern - If you win or are in first levels on one leaderboard, then in the next one you'll be in group with gem spenders, and will end somewhere in 12-15 level (what happened with me - first leaderboard - win, second - 9 level, third - win, forth - 12 level ) Now I'm supposed to win again? I always win on not so good animals. I've missed the Griffindor Lion only to get this epileptic dog? No, thank you.

and i don't like animals with clothes or beards or hats, flags or colors like the pinatas - lots of them will stay in my storage forever...

Agreed, the dog and badger with clothes from one of the leaderboards are still in my storage, and probably will never be hatched. And I don't really know why I've hatched all american flag animals tho. I should cover them with Trent habbitat in front of their habbitat. With the Party animal, and other color fiascos also there...
I think the only animal with clothes I like is Snape.

poofyena
11-08-16, 05:20 AM
Almost glad I don't really love the animals for this, I have so few apples after the storybook that I don't think I'll have much chance anyway. I am keen to see the milestone animal prizes, I got nearly all of them the last leaderboard and all were new animals for me!

JeffW60
11-08-16, 05:58 AM
Not real wild about this leaderboard. I have a decent amount of food but not enough to get in the top 2 if I am in with a bunch of gem spenders. So I'm not going to waste my food on it. I figure we will have a Christmas themed leaderboard later so I'll just save my food for that one.

Drachenia
11-08-16, 06:27 AM
Oh are the nice prices, only I will be back in a group which will buy a lot of boost. I wish all good luck and please play fair. Please give those where not so much money also have a chance to win. thank you very much :D

haku8cafe
11-08-16, 07:47 AM
I must be the odd one here that only like that pony lol well if that is the grand prize I am going to buy the gem pack since there is a sale for 24hrs which when I wake up tom to know about that :)

Drachenia
11-08-16, 08:02 AM
I must be the odd one here that only like that pony lol well if that is the grand prize I am going to buy the gem pack since there is a sale for 24hrs which when I wake up tom to know about that :)

Hello Hakucafe will be again a leaderboard and no value pack :rolleyes:

Alideh
11-08-16, 08:03 AM
I notice a lot of people don't like this theme, Lucky those who want one of those two spots. Good luck to y'all!

saucysammis
11-08-16, 09:58 AM
I hope no one in my group likes them so I can get them.

Drachenia
11-08-16, 11:28 AM

Yes I agree with you about one, good luck Saucysammis :D

Silverrain1
11-08-16, 11:39 AM
Ok, I'm confused, maybe just me being silly but I see some places talking about pi?ata party and pirates, I'm guessing they are two different events so wen does the pirate one start if the pi?ata one is tonight?

ABABAU
11-08-16, 11:52 AM

Same here

Drachenia
11-08-16, 11:59 AM
Ok, I'm confused, maybe just me being silly but I see some places talking about pi?ata party and pirates, I'm guessing they are two different events so wen does the pirate one start if the pi?ata one is tonight?

Hello Silverrain! Yes, it will not start again a World Event and Pinata Leaderboard. If there is Pirates World Event and Leaderboard together, where are new animals with?

MauiLady7
11-08-16, 12:15 PM

I thought the leaderboards were starting I believe 3 hours ago. Anybody get the events yet?

Well they just started 10 minutes later! Good Luck everyone!!

Natasha_07
11-08-16, 12:40 PM
Already started for me!

MauiLady7
11-08-16, 12:47 PM
Hello Hakucafe will be again a leaderboard and no value pack :rolleyes:

I just got a value pack. It's Timbear, 500,000 coins & 15,000 apples. Too bad the apples and coins weren't reversed! I just got Timbear on a previous event. It's a super, rare nature/earth, 20 hour hatching, 21 hour evolution time for those who missed it.

saucysammis
11-08-16, 01:02 PM
I was #1 for a second, and #2 for 3 seconds. Then the boosters started and I'm down to 12. (or more while I post)I doubt I'll get close to the grand prize! I hope to get to the last milestone prize. I already have the first two prize animals but I'm missing the neopolitiger so I'm very happy but I've got my work cut out for me.

Natasha_07
11-08-16, 01:12 PM
I was #1 for a second, and #2 for 3 seconds. Then the boosters started and I'm down to 12. (or more while I post)I doubt I'll get close to the grand prize! I hope to get to the last milestone prize. I already have the first two prize animals but I'm missing the neopolitiger so I'm very happy but I've got my work cut out for me.

Same nonsense happened to me, I was in 14th place. LOL! :)

poofyena
11-08-16, 01:14 PM
I'm pretty happy with the milestone prizes so I'll chip away at getting them. Not too fussed about neopolitiger but would be a nice element to add

ABABAU
11-08-16, 01:43 PM
This only downloaded later putting me down on the leaderhoard. I have a Mammoth Trunk in evolution flower and hoping to get a log out of that. I've also got some more aninals waiting to get evolved to.

Cdnfroglover
11-08-16, 02:03 PM
I just got a value pack. It's Timbear, 500,000 coins & 15,000 apples. Too bad the apples and coins weren't reversed! I just got Timbear on a previous event. It's a super, rare nature/earth, 20 hour hatching, 21 hour evolution time for those who missed it.

Perhaps did you download the recent update?

Cdnfroglover
11-08-16, 02:07 PM
1st and 2nd are rainbow! I have all the rainbow characters so far but likely have zero chance at these two. Minutes after the start people on my board were boosting! Insane! BUT! Is that the lullabison in the milestones?! That is my goal!

Lisa0107
11-08-16, 02:15 PM
I thought this was going to be a world event. Very disappointed. But I do like the pony so hopefully I will win him. I have an ultra rare going into the flower soon so that will help. And basilisk is hatching soon so that will also help

Silverrain1
11-08-16, 02:44 PM
Thanks for the tips drachenia and mauilady7. Will see what happens with the pirate theme. I am currently first and have gotten the first two milestone prizes of 5000 apples each! Happy with that as I want to take the time to feed and evolve animals that I want to and not the ones I have to.
I just checked again and I'm second. I'm ok tho, I'm not to fussed for the main animals.
Little disappointed in the milestone animals, I only need robber raccoon, I have the rest

Eluzyion
11-08-16, 03:26 PM
just a reminder for those going for the top prize, there are fiesta flags in the shop under buildings that give 20 leaderboard points every 2.5 hours for 200 gems.. its usually on sale toward the end of event, i know some forget about these so thought i would post it :) good luck everyone!

Alideh
11-08-16, 06:50 PM
SUPER happy :D About the milestone animals :D I don't have any and I really want the 5.9 one so I ended up using most of my apples to feed the ones I need to level up and got to 1st place. I don't care about the first two spots so once I hit that 5.9k mark I'll be happy and if there is enough time left to keep evolving I will so that I can get the dog, Not a fan of the theme but I do love dogs so I could just keep that one at a baby level XD

mimzz18
11-08-16, 09:20 PM
Where do you find the fiesta flags???

Eluzyion
11-08-16, 09:37 PM
Where do you find the fiesta flags???

just a reminder for those going for the top prize, there are fiesta flags in the shop under buildings that give 20 leaderboard points every 2.5 hours for 200 gems.. its usually on sale toward the end of event, i know some forget about these so thought i would post it good luck everyone!

Building tab in the shop is where fiesta flags are

hilove69
11-08-16, 10:07 PM
1st - 10,809
2nd - 10,545
3rd - 323

My group is horrible.:mad:

Alideh
11-08-16, 10:09 PM
1st - 10,809
2nd - 10,545
3rd - 323

My group is horrible.:mad:

Ouch... However they are keeping the game alive by buying gems so just think about that and look forward towards the awesome milestones :D We got some really good ones this time :D :D

hilove69
11-08-16, 11:42 PM
Ouch... However they are keeping the game alive by buying gems so just think about that and look forward towards the awesome milestones :D We got some really good ones this time :D :D

yah, this is what they really want...:eek: I'll not waste my gems in this race. thanks storm8.

ABABAU
11-09-16, 12:39 AM
I'm happy cause there are some more specisl element animals. I got the Lemercury a while ago.

Alideh
11-09-16, 12:43 AM
I'm just happy that I finally get a music and a ice cream animal :D I didn't have one of either so definitely happy about that.

Silverrain1
11-09-16, 02:29 AM
yah, this is what they really want...:eek: I'll not waste my gems in this race. thanks storm8.

Oh my, and I thought the pic above was bad.

hilove69
11-09-16, 04:30 AM
yah, very happy get first music animal. Lullabison is very cute !!!

Eluzyion
11-09-16, 06:59 AM
yah, very happy get first music animal. Lullabison is very cute !!!

my first music too! :) so i'm happy now whether i get anything else or not

Drachenia
11-09-16, 07:05 AM

Oh my God, you are in a group where a lot of money is invested. I do not buy Boost or the 200 precious stone Fiesta Flags and be in a better group where not so much money is used. Good luck you all get the milestones to collect :D

hilove69
11-09-16, 09:07 AM
Oh my God, you are in a group where a lot of money is invested. I do not buy Boost or the 200 precious stone Fiesta Flags and be in a better group where not so much money is used. Good luck you all get the milestones to collect :D

I give up the donkey. yeah, I focus on all milesontes to collect. Lullabison & puppy are very cute.

Drachenia
11-09-16, 09:31 AM
I give up the donkey. yeah, I focus on all milesontes to collect. Lullabison & puppy are very cute.

Yes the milestones are really great animals, especially the raccoon from the wheel is my beast which I have long missed. So still a few tips: I collect apples and feed Super Rare and Ultra Rare animals. But the animals from the storybook, event animals and leaderboard animals you get very many points in the development.

Drachenia
11-09-16, 10:33 AM
Pity I'm currently 3rd place, but now it's going on to buy with the boost. A pity it is also unattainable for me the pinata donkey :(

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/img2338o0ujengxyv.jpg (http://www.fotos-hochladen.net)

Silverrain1
11-09-16, 03:33 PM
Yes the milestones are really great animals, especially the raccoon from the wheel is my beast which I have long missed. So still a few tips: I collect apples and feed Super Rare and Ultra Rare animals. But the animals from the storybook, event animals and leaderboard animals you get very many points in the development.

I to am super excited for the raccoon, it's the only one I need with the exception of the new ones. I dont see me being first, so we will see what happens with points!

Drachenia
11-09-16, 03:52 PM
I to am super excited for the raccoon, it's the only one I need with the exception of the new ones. I dont see me being first, so we will see what happens with points!

Yes Silverrain you are right, the other animals I have already. But the raccoons and the new Pinata dog are my favorites. Good luck in the leaderboard :D

Silverrain1
11-09-16, 05:17 PM
Yes Silverrain you are right, the other animals I have already. But the raccoons and the new Pinata dog are my favorites. Good luck in the leaderboard :D

Thanks and you to

Drachenia
11-10-16, 09:10 AM
Hi all, I know it's hard to meet. But I feed the LVL 4 animals in the leaderboard until I can develop them on LVL 10. 1st point in the leaderboard is for me always 1 animal in the development flower to have, I make sure that it is animals from the tournament, Event or Storybook are. 2nd point always have an egg in the nest. So you get enough points for the milestones.

Thank you Silverrain, you have a great forest :D

poofyena
11-10-16, 10:19 AM
Well pretty glad I'm happy with just the milestone animals. I'm in 5th currently and have been non stop breeding, feeding and evolving. Nearly at Robber Raccoon so happy with that. Just waiting on Basilisk to hatch tomorrow to go in the evolution flower and net me some nice points.
Good luck to anyone going for the donkey/pony!

Silverrain1
11-10-16, 10:46 AM
Hi all, I know it's hard to meet. But I feed the LVL 4 animals in the leaderboard until I can develop them on LVL 10. 1st point in the leaderboard is for me always 1 animal in the development flower to have, I make sure that it is animals from the tournament, Event or Storybook are. 2nd point always have an egg in the nest. So you get enough points for the milestones.

Thank you Silverrain, you have a great forest :D

Aw thanks, you are so kind. Yours is great to!

ABABAU
11-10-16, 12:04 PM
I'm now in the 1000s. Though my leaders on 1606

Drachenia
11-10-16, 03:53 PM
Oh hurting, I'm between 2nd place and 6th place slide around. I do not understand why Boost is bought when there are the animals in the market. I am waiting for the Graiffindor lion in the Value Pack, but the Pinata donkey I can not buy unfortunately. I find in so beautiful, especially mus he give an outstanding fighter in the tournament be. Oh the wheel gave me 1x realm runes, coins over coins where I have so many and deco article, when I get points then 25 :(

Drachenia
11-10-16, 04:39 PM
I've always got the bad luck to go into a group where Boost is being bought. I have not won a leaderboard with my main forest

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/img2339vn35lm6481.jpg (http://www.fotos-hochladen.net)

Silverrain1
11-10-16, 06:26 PM
I was second, I looked back and then I was 5th

Drachenia
11-10-16, 07:32 PM
I was second, I looked back and then I was 5th

I'm just in the same place 5th :D

hilove69
11-10-16, 10:36 PM
I am 4th place in my group. ;)

epinederose
11-11-16, 01:03 AM
Hi all,
I dont like the theme either, but some in my group do
In the third hour of the release of the leaderbord, the first poayer used already boosters, and his/her points were 6568....
the second had 3458 and the third player had 856....

and still the first and second use boosts, so I am not playing for the animals, I am just turning the wheel to get the stones to enlarge my habitats.....

I have no interest in playing those leaderboards anymore, the animals are not pretty, and TL want us to spend money (and gems)
It looks like the gladiators in the ancient times, to me...

Good spending of money and gems to those who like the game....

epinederose
11-11-16, 01:05 AM

120 000 points ?????????????????????? :eek:
gossssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!
the first must love the pinata donkey, lollllllllllllllllllll

it is cheaper to buy the donkey for 2200 gems directly......
:D

Pathetic................

Drachenia
11-11-16, 02:37 AM

Hello there is not, what the players money output in yours group. For the money I would have bought the pinata donkey. I'm sorry, you have no chance in such a group. :(

Drachenia
11-11-16, 02:53 AM
120 000 points ?????????????????????? :eek:
gossssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!
the first must love the pinata donkey, lollllllllllllllllllll

it is cheaper to buy the donkey for 2200 gems directly......
:D

Pathetic................

Hello Epinederose! Yes you're right it's pathetic to get so many points 120.953 points just for pinata donkey. Where it is cheaper to buy the Pinata Donkey here:

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/img2340rz7ckiaj0q.jpg (http://www.fotos-hochladen.net)

Silverrain1
11-11-16, 03:45 AM

Just done a double take when I seen that! Wow!

Eluzyion
11-11-16, 04:49 AM
That's a lot.. Over 100k there's only a few reasons I can think of to go that high instead of buying

1) they're using speed breeding and evolve to rack up runes because they need space
2) they feel the trophy is more important than the animal
3) they have some kind of resource hack for unlimited funds so don't care if gems are wasted
4) they are wealthy and can throw money away
5) they are not wealthy but are addicted to cute animals and have spent beyond their means possibly regretting it when the rush is over..

Other than that I have no idea lol

Drachenia
11-11-16, 05:26 AM
That's a lot.. Over 100k there's only a few reasons I can think of to go that high instead of buying

1) they're using speed breeding and evolve to rack up runes because they need space
3) they have some kind of resource hack for unlimited funds so don't care if gems are wasted
5) they are not wealthy but are addicted to cute animals and have spent beyond their means possibly regretting it when the rush is over..

I agree, I don't understand as people so many money for Boost, speed breeding and speed nest can output.

epinederose
11-11-16, 07:27 AM
Well I understand, if they rrrrrrrreally want the first prize....

That's the game.... What I dont like, is when the players spend gems on the last 2 hours of the entire leaderboard....
A crazy race......
It is fair to be clear at the beginning, I dont mind if they have 120 000 points at the beginning.
This is a clear way to tell you not to spend gems because you will loose your time and your money for nothing

But when it is done within the last few hours of the leaderboards, I dont like it....

But I dont care, I dont like this leaderboard, I have all the animals, except the dog and of course the 1st /2nd prize
As I do not like their looking, I dont care....
But it will be great fun to watch the big race a few hours befor the end..
I am looking forward to it

Drachenia
11-11-16, 08:05 AM
Oh yes, it will again be very interesting what money will flow. I'm just trying to make room for new habitats. I hope to get the great Pinata dog and will now look to feed my Ultra Rare and Harry Potter animals on Epic to get the milestones. :D

Clark_Wayne
11-11-16, 07:38 PM

Crazy ! LOL

Alideh
11-11-16, 08:23 PM
Personally I don't mind that people are buying a lot of gems, If it makes them happy and keeps the game going then YAY! I can wait IF they ever do bring back those 1st place winner animals.
I do think it is a bit crazy that they go past 20k points BUT hey if that is their form of entertainment then who am I to judge them, I again don't mind, I get to get milestone prizes and we get the 3 hours spin that gives off runes so that makes me happy.
I do feel bad for the others playing that want the 1st and 2nd place BUT again they do keep the game going and we still get milestones so meh.

That aside I am super happy I got some runes in two treasure chest milestone prizes and then the other two I have opened so far were apples :D Got the first little guy on there and soon will have the beautiful Music animal :D REALLY REALLY happy with these prize animals they added to the list :D

haku8cafe
11-13-16, 07:55 AM
I notice something over leaderboard events as I took a little record since I start playing over placing groups.... I started playing my first when I was below lvl20 so I guess this is how placing works for leaderboard

1)Lvl 27 & below ----- you see yourself placing in here regardless you are playing from day1 or just getting the required level
2)Lvl 29 - 53 ----------this is where most of my 2nd - 4 leaderboard events take place
3)Lvl 55 - 73 ---------- currently my 5th leaderboard taking place

this is just base on assumption as I never seen a lvl55 or higher & lvl27 & below on 2) I always felt the best way to group players is base on their previous score than group them in the next LB... if a player did 100k group them with players with them closing with them likewise to the player who did 1k.

So if the player lvl17 does 20K the next group... group them up with player Lvl100 who does 21k, I felt this is way better to make it more competitive or way fun....

if the lvl17 do not want to keep up with the 20K group & only achieve 1K pts than next LB group up with 1k pts player I am sure the lvl17 player will be top in the group since that is a group who only play to get milestone.

haku8cafe
11-13-16, 08:04 AM

but have you thought about this if the player has 4 gold trophies & do not have rainbow element (example Grand Unicon).... I wonder if they would go for it still even if the LB is 100K my guess is YES :p

Eluzyion
11-13-16, 03:17 PM
but have you thought about this if the player has 4 gold trophies & do not have rainbow element (example Grand Unicon).... I wonder if they would go for it still even if the LB is 100K my guess is YES :p

I was only joking around they can spend all they want however they want lol I commented because #1 & #2 both went over 100k when #3 was only at 24k so my mind went to still getting the animal being #2 without going as high as #1, or since one rainbow milestone was already achieved back at around 8k the money spent to go to 100k could easily buy from shop ;) but however they want to do it is up to them of course, I just had a mind blown moment lol

JeffW60
11-13-16, 07:12 PM
In my opinion the Leaderboard event needs to be restructured. It seems to me that more people would be willing to buy and spend more gems if they had a bit better chance of obtaining the final prize. For only the top 2 to get the prize, a lot of people give up on it pretty quickly and won't even try for it. If say the top 5 got the final prize then I believe more people would be encouraged to try harder, which would consequently cause them to buy and spend more gems. The last two leaderboards I have taken part in, by the 2nd day I have given up because I just can't stay up with the top 1 or 2, and so have the others in my group.

supster50
11-13-16, 07:48 PM
Its my opinion they like to win. who doesn't? They also don't care what we think. And lastly they like being the focus of attention. Just speaking for my self, I want the milestone prizes. As in the critters I don't have and can't get them without getting to 6,900 and most likely won't get other wise. After that its all ice cream next to the apple pie.

Sakrysta
11-14-16, 03:40 PM
I managed to get 2nd last time by waiting until the last couple hours, buying one low boost, and saving most of my feeding until then. The rest of the days leading up to the end, I only fed what I needed to be able to keep the evolution flower occupied. I think I did use gems to speed my last evolution to get the points for it too during the boost.

This gave me all the milestones and, by waiting until the end, I made it as likely as possible that the gems and effort weren't wasted. This time, my bracket had one early booster who is currently just over 10,000. Everyone else is very reasonable - 2nd is around 4500. I'm working the same plan this time - not going to use gems on a boost until the last minute, and only if it might help me get second place.

Drachenia
11-14-16, 08:10 PM
I managed to get 2nd last time by waiting until the last couple hours, buying one low boost, and saving most of my feeding until then. The rest of the days leading up to the end, I only fed what I needed to be able to keep the evolution flower occupied. I think I did use gems to speed my last evolution to get the points for it too during the boost.

This gave me all the milestones and, by waiting until the end, I made it as likely as possible that the gems and effort weren't wasted. This time, my bracket had one early booster who is currently just over 10,000. Everyone else is very reasonable - 2nd is around 4500. I'm working the same plan this time - not going to use gems on a boost until the last minute, and only if it might help me get second place.

I find it not very nice opposite those who are so long 1st place or 2nd place and slide down in the last 30 minutes to 3rd place or lower. This happened to me in the 1st Leaderboard of Fantasy Forest and I was very very sad because I slipped from the 2nd place to the 3rd place despite all efforts. Even now I will not be able to hold my 2nd place again, I have no food and no LVL 1 animals and I also do not use a boost. I try very hard about the fact that I play fair. It is when the timer stops and you are in 2. place, later go back into the game to put your price on the nest. Then the disappointment because you were not the 2nd place, but the 3rd place were. Oh what I was sad, I'm still sad about it.
I have the please to be fair to your fellow players.

haku8cafe
11-14-16, 11:19 PM
I find it not very nice opposite those who are so long 1st place or 2nd place and slide down in the last 30 minutes to 3rd place or lower. This happened to me in the 1st Leaderboard of Fantasy Forest and I was very very sad because I slipped from the 2nd place to the 3rd place despite all efforts. Even now I will not be able to hold my 2nd place again, I have no food and no LVL 1 animals and I also do not use a boost. I try very hard about the fact that I play fair. It is when the timer stops and you are in 2. place, later go back into the game to put your price on the nest. Then the disappointment because you were not the 2nd place, but the 3rd place were. Oh what I was sad, I'm still sad about it.
I have the please to be fair to your fellow players.

fair? so if I boost 100K on day1 is that fair to you? or that make you give up on day1 I am happy to accept any players overtaking me btw :)

this is a game the boost is there for a reason. Grand prize is given to any top 2 players who achieve the HIGHEST PTS there is no fair but getting to the end... some players can log in everytime spin the wheel some players cannot so they choose to boost crazy on day1 than if they have time they boost crazy again on day5 etc.

I understand the feeling of dropping rank 2 on last few seconds but you can always boost to 100K on last hour & you can see if anyone wants to challenge you :p even if I am not spinning often I cannot expect all the 19 players in my group "hey all can you all just spin 1 time a day to be fair or do not use boost because I do not use boost" sorry there is only 2 UR given to 20 players in a group so whoever gets it ... I always tell myself "may the best player win" :)

Eluzyion
11-14-16, 11:38 PM
fair? so if I boost 100K on day1 is that fair to you? or that make you give up on day1 I am happy to accept any players overtaking me btw :)

this is a game the boost is there for a reason. Grand prize is given to any top 2 players who achieve the HIGHEST PTS there is no fair but getting to the end... some players can log in everytime spin the wheel some players cannot so they choose to boost crazy on day1 than if they have time they boost crazy again on day5 etc.

I understand the feeling of dropping rank 2 on last few seconds but you can always boost to 100K on last hour & you can see if anyone wants to challenge you :p even if I am not spinning often I cannot expect all the 19 players in my group "hey all can you all just spin 1 time a day to be fair or do not use boost because I do not use boost" sorry there is only 2 UR given to 20 players in a group so whoever gets it ... I always tell myself "may the best player win" :)

I totally agree, how would it be fair to the other 18 players to say, hey I'm in 1 or 2 spot so let me have it.. Is that fair to them? I don't think so. Like haku said some people choose to gain pts at beginning and some wait til the end depending on their situation.. Doesn't matter the prize is up for all 20 in the group equally, some may boost some may not.. That's how the leaderboard is set up, win some lose some.. That's how I see it anyway

Very well said Haku8Cafe

Eluzyion
11-14-16, 11:42 PM
Btw, I lost valiant lion leaderboard due to game crashing and couldn't get on for 45 mins .. Lost by little over 100 pts which trust me I could've made easily I was ready.. That's the breaks I came in 3rd got runes, needed them :) hoping valiant lion will be re-released, probably at some point it will but oh well would've been nice lol (I had 30k points invested too)

epinederose
11-15-16, 01:31 AM
I totally agree with Haku8Cafe

the idea of the game is to win.... in the case of the leaderboard, it is impossible to win with fairplay...

I lost my first then second place in a previous leaderboard in the last few seconds, because I played fairplay....

I am not angry about that, this is just the game.... If players wait to spend their gems in the last minutes of the LB, so thats what S8 looks for.... it is up to each player to spend or not the gems they have....

This LB does not interest me at all, I got all the animals, except of course the 6900 and first price......
In this LB I am just trying to spin and win runes..... and a bit apples too.......
I am on rank 6 with a bit more thant 4800 points... with no conviction at all.....
What is really weird is that when I boosted in the previous LB, I won only up to 25 points, 35 or 45 points....
This time without conviction, and noooo boost, this spin gives me up between 100 and 280 points... :D
How come !!? is this en encouragement from S8 ???

in my group, Rank 1 is over 12k, and rank 2 is over 7000 points, and rank 2 keeps boosting twice a day, sometimes more.....
this is not well played, because if I boost for 2 hours, believe me I'd play it the way to be worth spending 30 gems !

If I feed my ultra rare animals, I could easily pass over 9000 points in a few minutes..... I am just not interested in this LB, so I wont do that....
But be sure I will do it for an animal that I rrreally want..... I did it for the last LB, and this is just the way to win......

So dont be upset about the players who want to win.... I understand it is disapointing, but it is the way the race-for-the-win is.....

Good luck to all ♥

Alideh
11-15-16, 02:31 AM
3 more milestones and I'll be done doing my best to collect points. Really looking forward to having my first ice cream element animal :D

Eluzyion
11-15-16, 06:44 AM
3 more milestones and I'll be done doing my best to collect points. Really looking forward to having my first ice cream element animal :D

awesome! glad they had it in milestones for you, i also got a first in this LB with Lullabison, music.. glad they do milestones in these leaderboards so if we cant go for the top prize there are usually decent milestones to go for! :)

Drachenia
11-15-16, 08:50 AM

Hello! I'm not talking about the wheel, I can not use the wheel on the first leaderboard. I clicked on it, but it did not react. Only at the 2nd Leaderboard worked for me the wheel, what I get is infinite floor tiles, coins and when I get points then every 25 points and rarely 35 points. I want to feed all my animals on Epic (LVL 15), but there are tournament, event and storybook animals that need so much food. I have just been able to feed again 1. Beauty on Epic, but this is not the main problem. What bothers me so much is buying so many precious stones and then buying boost, nesting and breeding accelerate and you can not do this where you can not get the chance to get the main prize. I have no fun at the leaderboard and I certainly do not give up because of the Mileston prices. I would like to be able to collect so much food, but what I can never do. Here you can look at my forest, I do not know how I get to collect with the food

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83981-Show-Off-Your-Forest!/page6

Silverrain1
11-15-16, 09:22 AM
Only got 40 points for hatching granite golem, was expecting so much more than that! But oh well, I have the only animal I need from mile stones so I'm not really bothered about getting huge amounts of points.

JeffW60
11-15-16, 09:28 AM
Only got 40 points for hatching granite golem, was expecting so much more than that! But oh well, I have the only animal I need from mile stones so I'm not really bothered about getting huge amounts of points.

I've noticed that as well when I hatched a super or ultra rare. I believe the little pop up you see only shows the bonus points you get but not the total points. Hatching an ultra rare ( if it is 48 hours ) should give you 192 + 40 bonus points. If that didn't happen then there is a glitch.

Sakrysta
11-15-16, 10:28 AM
It's not being unfair. It's strategy. I don't buy any boosts until the end, and only if doing so will get me high enough to at least get some runes. I don't buy gems, so I hoard them and use them to the best effect I can.

I got knocked out of a good rank at the last minute the first couple leaderboards too. That's why I changed my strategy. 😉

supermaay
11-15-16, 12:19 PM
It's not being unfair. It's strategy. I don't buy any boosts until the end, and only if doing so will get me high enough to at least get some runes. I don't buy gems, so I hoard them and use them to the best effect I can.

I got knocked out of a good rank at the last minute the first couple leaderboards too. That's why I changed my strategy. ��

Your strategy makes sense. You use boost in the end if you think you have a chance to get yourself to where you like to. You don't have to do if it's not feasible. I saw some players use boosts early in the game or throughout the event to distance themselves from other players in order to earn them the first two places. I won't blame their strategy either. But I won't do it as the prize of an ultra rare animal is not that attractive to me (II have several ultra rare animals in my Storage).

Sakrysta
11-15-16, 01:51 PM
As far as building up food, I've learned not to feed my animals unless it gets me something or is required in a game event. But I constantly plant cherries & nuts, and when my schedule permits, I set a phone timer to remind me to harvest and re-plant. I maintain 6 grand farms and at level 100 with over 800 million coins, it's not hard.

I will often sell an epic animal and replace it with a "fail" baby just to have them later to feed for events. It helps to make breeding fails feel a little less pointless. LOL

sparklegirly
11-15-16, 04:35 PM
Boost sale now live! Fiesta Flags is still 200 gems.

Drachenia
11-15-16, 05:17 PM
Boost sale now live! Fiesta Flags is still 200 gems.

I do not buy it, but I have not won a leaderboard in my forest :(

Alideh
11-16-16, 12:10 AM
awesome! glad they had it in milestones for you, i also got a first in this LB with Lullabison, music.. glad they do milestones in these leaderboards so if we cant go for the top prize there are usually decent milestones to go for! :)

Thank you and yes same! I got that little guy yesterday and now I'm waiting to hit the 5.9k mark. I could almost taste that icecream XD
I'm not sure If I will go for the pinata puppy though :/ I do love dogs and it is cute in baby form so if I do keep trying it and end up getting it, it will stay in baby form.
Congrats to you for getting the Lullabison too :D

Cdnfroglover
11-16-16, 07:16 AM
Am I the only one who feels like I always get shut out by the wheel in the last days of a leaderboard? I've fallen quite far back because I've only gotten tiles and coins from the wheel for nearly two days. I finally spun some points this morning but I may miss out on our icecream friend now as a result! I have a long evolution in the flower at the moment though... hoping that will get me the tiger in the end. For sure won't get the puppy or donkey though.

Drachenia
11-16-16, 09:38 AM
Am I the only one who feels like I always get shut out by the wheel in the last days of a leaderboard? I've fallen quite far back because I've only gotten tiles and coins from the wheel for nearly two days. I finally spun some points this morning but I may miss out on our icecream friend now as a result! I have a long evolution in the flower at the moment though... hoping that will get me the tiger in the end. For sure won't get the puppy or donkey though.

Oh I feel with you, I get from the wheel coins, tiles and when I get 1x points get then 25 and rarely over 25 points. I have now bought food to get my milestones, if I get the donkey tja know the gods :D

poofyena
11-16-16, 09:50 AM
The wheel has annoyed me this time around. I got one wooden chest with over 100 points but I keep spinning the silver chest and getting around 20 points....why?! I thought the better the chest the more points it should be?
Just got 50 odd from a gold chest. I mean it's better than tiles but if it's only going to give me a small amount of points I would rather have runes haha.

JeffW60
11-16-16, 06:57 PM
I'll have a decision to make toward the end of the Leaderboard. I will be able to get the Neapolitiger, but will be short of the final milestone. Going to have to decide if I want to use enough food to get the Pi?ata Puppy.

Decisions decisions.

Drachenia
11-17-16, 08:56 PM
I got the Pinata dog :D

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/img0046ke8cwrx42d.jpg (http://www.fotos-hochladen.net)

Alideh
11-17-16, 10:59 PM
I'll have a decision to make toward the end of the Leaderboard. I will be able to get the Neapolitiger, but will be short of the final milestone. Going to have to decide if I want to use enough food to get the Pi?ata Puppy.

Decisions decisions.

Same here... I can't decide. I love dogs which is why I want it BUUUUT there is a possibility of them having another leaderboards in 10-14 days with winter themed animals and if I want those more then well... I want to have those apples to get all the milestones and possibly the 1st or 2nd place....Decisions.... :/

haku8cafe
11-18-16, 03:29 AM
really wanted the pony for once... but after work I be going out for drinks n stuff .... dun think I have time to spin or guard the leaderboard till the end so I gem to 17K+ that makes me top atm... I am 10k above the second place 7k+(hopefully it is enough) 3rd was 5K+ with the remaining time I hope if I am kick out of my number1 position I could land in second place which still lands me the pony....

but if I am overtaken well at least the players who overtake me won with spending gems :)

sun783
11-18-16, 04:44 AM
After getting another whopping 25 points with the leader board spinning wheel I have decided to give up on Forest story.
Have 40 animals in storage with a remote chance of ever putting in a habitat as these take forever to gather enough rune stones to build. Breeding something worthwhile is also just a faint memory. Tired of getting the same breed over and over when trying to breed for a goal.
Past at least 4 tourneys not completed as I can never get past the last 3 fights. This game has just become far to much effort.

poofyena
11-18-16, 10:46 AM
Got the lulabison but am a fair bit short for Neopolitiger, ah well two new animals I didn't have! Really seem to have struggled with obtaining points this time around despite constant breeding, hatching, evolving and spinning. I am happy with my two new animals though.

Silverrain1
11-18-16, 12:07 PM
I haven't done great points wise either. My main account has struggled to get anywhere and is now in 6th but not by much, dnt think that will hold. My second account is in 10th, I was first last leader board on my second account and now at 10th lol. I was stressing a bit for the neapolitiger on second account as didn't have that, managed to get it by the skin of my teeth! Never got the last one. This is the first leader board I have really struggled with - and never got all animals. My second account needed all animals and only missed the last one, main account only needed first and last and luckily got both but wow, what work!

Drachenia
11-18-16, 12:22 PM
I am now again disappointed, fallen from the 2nd place to the 3rd and now I have still in the last minutes 1. Boost bought and the cheap. I'm not going to work on the next leaderboard, every time on the 2 or 1 place and in the last 10 minutes of the timer you are pushed down. No, I can not do more this disappointment hold out. :(

http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/img0047tc2gaoip5v.jpg (http://www.fotos-hochladen.net)

magicsparklefire
11-18-16, 12:30 PM
For point milestones: The Lullabison is 4.2k, a big treasure chest is 5.0k, and the Neapolitiger is 5.9k.
Does anyone know or remember what is in that 5.0k treasure chest? Or is it random what everyone gets, either apples/coins/points? I just missed it so I'm wondering if I should have went for it or not!

Silverrain1
11-18-16, 12:42 PM
For point milestones: The Lullabison is 4.2k, a big treasure chest is 5.0k, and the Neapolitiger is 5.9k.
Does anyone know or remember what is in that 5.0k treasure chest? Or is it random what everyone gets, either apples/coins/points? I just missed it so I'm wondering if I should have went for it or not!

All cheasts are random but only offer points, runes, apples or coins.
So there's no guarantee of what U will get

JanineQuinty
11-19-16, 06:59 AM
6900 was too much. The first 3 animals I won, were old ones and I had Them all.
With the spinning wheel, I never got more than 50 points; in the previous I got more than 100 points sometimes.
Luckily I managed to end second so I'm breeding the pinata pony now; it's a pretty egg.

poofyena
11-19-16, 12:16 PM
Came in tenth in a low enough group. Need to change my strategy next time apparently as I didn't seem to get nearly as many points this leaderboard yet I was more active with breeding and evolving.

pestory
11-23-16, 02:09 AM
does anyone knows the food costs for the Pony from level 10?