PDA

View Full Version : New IOS Version in App Store

meme1098
11-07-16, 03:35 PM
Just saw my CS being updated. There's a new Castle Story version 1.6.2 in the App Store.

midsom
11-07-16, 06:04 PM
Perhaps the bug fix was the gold rune randomness, maybe it will be now actually be random :p

SpiritWind00
11-07-16, 06:52 PM
Does it look like there are any issues with the upgrade (I know it's only been a couple of hours!)? Game loading ok?

Just FYI for players: The details only say - Bug fixes; Performance improvements.

meme1098
11-07-16, 07:55 PM
I haven't really noticed any difference.

MoonVillage3
11-08-16, 05:15 AM
Does it look like there are any issues with the upgrade (I know it's only been a couple of hours!)? Game loading ok?

Just FYI for players: The details only say - Bug fixes; Performance improvements.

Mine automatically updated just now.. 2 hrs ago it was still halloween icon. All seems ok so far.

PrincessCupOButter
11-08-16, 06:54 AM
Perhaps the bug fix was the gold rune randomness, maybe it will be now actually be random :p

Unfortunately, that hasn't been the case for me. I'm still the proud owner of one gold rune. :-/

The only change I've noticed is that the Halloween icon and splash screen is gone. Oh, and it's probably just a coincidence, but the flygers seem to be a bit more generous with double drops. I'm often getting a feather AND a straw since updating.