PDA

View Full Version : Accelerating Completed Contracts

Machacker
08-16-10, 10:37 AM
1. Why does the Accelerating Completed Contracts dialog come up when I'm trying to collect?
2. Can I get the *four* bills I just spent accidentally for accelerating a completed contract? That did *absolutely* nothing other than deduct *four* bills out of *twelve*.

Unregistered
08-17-10, 06:53 AM
Another four bills for *nothing*! Something to catch that the contract is completed and to not deduct the four bills would be great.

Unregistered
08-17-10, 06:17 PM
This has happened to me to & I had 4 more min. To wait it made me very agree

Hawk 8
08-17-10, 07:00 PM
I have also done this on accident twice , live and learn.

Underegistered
08-18-10, 03:16 AM
I have also done this on accident twice , live and learn.

There is an element of design here that purposefully catches people out, anyone ever tried to buy something without enough cash in Farm Story also? In both cases the menus are fashioned after internet pop-up ads and have large okay buttons where you most expect to close the interruptive box and return to whatever task you were trying to perform.

Sure, you soon learn to look for the little cross in the corner but I would rather ask for a redesign from the developer than a cup of coffee from my drinks maker to keep me alert and on my toes. :)

Underegistered
08-18-10, 03:19 AM
Just an "Are you sure you're not tired and impatiently clicking at this button to close this menu?" question would be enough for me also. An easy fix but at what cost to accidental revenue I wonder?

Machacker
08-21-10, 07:11 PM
Team Lava can only gain by leaving this problem in:

1. Those who keep losing cash will only go and buy more

2. The freeloaders like myself will only get irritated and leave the game, thus reducing server load.

Just like the privacy lawsuit, Storm 8 / Team Lava could get out of this for simply giving what they already give away as incentives. Storm 8 is especially generous on the currency which must otherwise be bought. I figure I've gotten hundred of dollars worth of those kinds of credits, although I would like to shift some of those funds from games where I do not find useful upon which to spend it to the games where I can gamble for items... :)

FYI, I'm up to at least twelve bills as of today. Just did that double click too quickly again... :(