PDA

View Full Version : To Infinity and Beyond?

Perry9877
11-06-16, 08:54 AM
Do Runes have a currency exchange rate in their own kingdom? I mean, the must, other wise their Runes have no real value. How many Bronze Runes makes a Silver Rune, how many make a Gold Rune? Once I have enough of the Bronze Runes needed to buy the things I want, I have no need of trading for Bronze Runes. The same follows for Silver, and then Gold. If a trade was added to the exchange house where we could exchange them, even at "black market rates" it would be better than sitting on 2 billion BronzeRunes you have no need of.

meme1098
11-06-16, 09:37 AM
Do Runes have a currency exchange rate in their own kingdom? I mean, the must, other wise their Runes have no real value. How many Bronze Runes makes a Silver Rune, how many make a Gold Rune? Once I have enough of the Bronze Runes needed to buy the things I want, I have no need of trading for Bronze Runes. The same follows for Silver, and then Gold. If a trade was added to the exchange house where we could exchange them, even at "black market rates" it would be better than sitting on 2 billion BronzeRunes you have no need of.

This is a great idea but doubt it will be implemented. Makes it too easy for people to get gold runes. S8 wants you to get irritated & spend gems. :D

I think SW moved your previous post about this to the Suggestions thread.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95370-Exchange-rate-for-Runes&p=1365215#post1365215

SpiritWind00
11-06-16, 01:16 PM
Yes I did move it as it sounded like a suggestion. Closing duplicate thread. I did provide a response to your original post. If you need to find your own posts, click on your name and you can see your latest posts that way. Or go to your profile screen up above.