PDA

View Full Version : bakery and restaurant story expansion problem.

Unregistered
03-07-11, 08:45 PM
I like to extend my bakery and restaurant, when it says that you need to have 7 or 10 neighbors you can extend it but unfortunately it didnt happen. Can you help me on this. My bakery name is DDs Coffee and my restaurant is DG Cafe. My storm8 id is DonGalo.

Unregistered
03-09-11, 08:32 AM
I like to extend my bakery and restaurant, when it says that you need to have 7 or 10 neighbors you can extend it but unfortunately it didnt happen. Can you help me on this. My bakery name is DDs Coffee and my restaurant is DG Cafe. My storm8 id is DonGalo.

You have to BUY the expansion. It does not happen automatically. The numbers of neighbors is just what you need to have before you are allowed to BUY the expansion.

Unregistered
03-14-11, 11:52 AM
Hello,
I have 10 neighbors and it say i need 10 neighbors to expand. When i click on expand to 13x16 (which is my next expansion size), it says "you don't have enough neighbors. Get more neighbors to proceed"

Does it just take a while to process that I now have 10 neighbors, I just added my 10th today.

Any help?

Thanks in advance

Mel19
03-14-11, 03:18 PM
Hello,
I have 10 neighbors and it say i need 10 neighbors to expand. When i click on expand to 13x16 (which is my next expansion size), it says "you don't have enough neighbors. Get more neighbors to proceed"

Does it just take a while to process that I now have 10 neighbors, I just added my 10th today.

Any help?

Thanks in advance

It may take a while, you never know. My suggestion is to just keep getting neighbours as you will need them for the larger expansions, and it also helps to keep you at a 4 star rating, and you get more tips and gifts. I keep about 50 neighbours, but the number is a personal thing. I find I can cope with about 50. Some people have over 1000.

Unregistered
03-15-11, 11:16 AM
It may take a while, you never know. My suggestion is to just keep getting neighbours as you will need them for the larger expansions, and it also helps to keep you at a 4 star rating, and you get more tips and gifts. I keep about 50 neighbours, but the number is a personal thing. I find I can cope with about 50. Some people have over 1000.

Thank you! i will take your suggestion and keep adding neighbors to see if it processes. I agree 50 would be my maximum as well to be sure to send tips and gifts to everyone frequently.