PDA

View Full Version : Gems Disappeared! Erasing this game from my ipad...

amethyst5139
11-04-16, 07:12 AM
Opened the game this morning and was shocked to see that all my 40 gems disappeared! i started playing about 3 weeks ago and never spent any gem. In fact i even occasionally watched the ads to get more gems since i knew i wouldnt be able to finish any missions with my limited resources and because i only open the game a few times a day. I was busy last week so i hardly played at all. Then i find out this morning that all my gems are lost. This is my first time to visit this forum and from what i see, there are a lot other issues about the game. Obviously the game is set up so that players could accidentally spend gems. If you tap too fast, say bye bye to your hard earned gems! Its a ploy to get them to "buy" gems. For that case, we can complain about the design but we can also say the fault was on the player. However, like in my case (and at least one other i read) if the gems just disappeared because of the game and not because of the player's own doing, that is just disgusting! Deleting this in my ipad now. What a waste of time!

Rynetory2
11-04-16, 07:18 AM
I am sorry this happened to you. :( For loss of gems, please contact Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) for further assistance.

Sorry to hear that you're leaving. Your game will be here if you decide to return.