PDA

View Full Version : 11/03 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Nov 2016)

NorthWoodsKingdom
11-03-16, 11:38 AM
http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb440000.png_2v_31020.png
The Baron's Tent - Release 18 - November 2016

*NOTE*: The Baron's Tent is considered a "mini game" & cannot be stored OR sold.
This is not a bug.

Click here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92434-The-Baron-s-Game) for answers to FAQs, how the tent works & list of prizes from all previous releases.

GRAND PRIZES: These new & re-release prizes will pop up randomly

Beagle and Autumn Wolf Pup
Found: Baron's Game Tent
Uses/Drops: 1XP, coins, milk plus 1 rat tail or 1 creep tooth or 1 fur
Collection time: 8 hrs
Size: 1x1 ea
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34428&d=1478792869http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34429&d=1478792881
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34292&d=1478220552

Fall Gazebo
Uses/Drops: 1XP, coins, ?
Collection time: 6 hrs
Size: 2x2
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34305&d=1478258724http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34306&d=1478258743

Fall Pond
Uses/Drops: 1XP, $15 coins, 1-3 water plus chance for fish, catfish, blue fish, butterfish, &/or mermaid scales (same drops as a regular pond)
Collection time: 10 mins
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34358&d=1478422783http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34359&d=1478422813

RE-RELEASE PRIZES

Skelecorn (First seen in Baron's Tent in Oct '16)
Uses/Drops: 1XP, $200 coins, 4-10 ENERGY plus chance for glimmerdust (Any add'l 'chance' drops still being determined) Rare chance for 20, 50 or 100 energy!
(*Similar to the Pink & Wedding Alicorns.)
Collection Time: 22 hrs
Size: 1x1
http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb906091.png_2v_31020.png

Frankencore (First seen in Baron's Tent in Oct '16)
Uses/Drops: 1XP, $150 coins, 1-2 manticore whiskers or 1-2 fur or 1 mysterious venom
Collection time: 22 hrs
http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb906089.png_2v_31020.png

Griffina (First seen in Baron's Tent in Oct '16)
Uses/Drops: 1XP, $100 coins plus various multi-drop combos of 3 wheat, 1 rat tail, 1-2 fur, 1 creep tooth, 2 white petals, 1 roast chicken, eggs, a golden egg, a fey crystal
Collection time: 4 hrs
http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb906090.png_2v_31020.png

Mourning Angel (First seen in Baron's Tent in Oct '16)
Uses/Drops: Deco only, no drops
http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb702082.png_2v_31020.png

Ghost Bench (First seen in Baron's Tent in Oct '16)
Uses/Drops: Deco only, no drops
http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb702081.png_2v_31020.png

Black Tiger Kitten (First seen in Baron's Tent in Sept '16, re-released in Oct '16)
Uses/Drops: 1XP, coins, milk plus 1 rat tail or 1 creep tooth or 1 fur
Collection time: 8 hrs
http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb906081.png_2v_31020.png

ShibuyaCloth
11-03-16, 01:27 PM
Pics for this round

TBC

morsith
11-03-16, 03:40 PM
I got a new puppy. Not going to get it.

danzplace
11-03-16, 04:55 PM
I have the ghost on the bench again. Fingers crossed for another skelicorn this month.

FlowerBurst
11-03-16, 05:55 PM
Wolf? Husky?

janddolphins
11-03-16, 08:01 PM
Wolf? Husky?

Whatever he is, he is cute. I always try to go for energy prizes like Ali's, so I will wait and see if there are any, but if not I might splurge on a dog for cuteness

I know they put the Halloween animals away but part of me was hoping some of the deco stayed like the weeping angel which I really want!

katbtodd
11-04-16, 02:05 AM
I got the same skeleton Ali that was out last month

jbfps116
11-04-16, 03:25 AM
Skelicorn this morning

MeganT87
11-04-16, 03:48 AM
I have a pond with little fall color red leaves in it.

sunnygirl634
11-04-16, 04:25 AM
I got the Fall Gazebo. To my surprise, it has a 6 hour timer (24 gem speed up). Size: 2x2. I'll report back with drops.

Update: first two collections just dropped 100 coins total. Still hope there is a chance for something else.

2nd update: has only ever dropped 100 coins.

idrispad
11-04-16, 04:48 AM
I have the ghost on the bench again. Fingers crossed for another skelicorn this month.

Me too. Aaaaggghhhh!

ladyperidot
11-04-16, 06:22 AM
Me too. Aaaaggghhhh!

I got the mourning angel statue. Still hoping for a skelecorn!

Britilina
11-04-16, 07:07 AM
Ooh, excited about these! Waiting to hear drops from the Fall Gazebo.

I am not a fan of Halloween stuff, but I think I am going to focus almost entirely on accumulating Alicorns. I would love a fall one, but I bet they have the Skelecorn and the Christmas Starcorn or something...

ktorewqas
11-04-16, 08:37 AM
I have frankencore in my tent. it seems like Halloween tap items will stay here for another month. Great!:D

janddolphins
11-04-16, 08:57 AM
I got the ghost on the bench! Not getting it but that means there is hope that unlike the post written by one of the mods saying Halloween stuff will not be available in November, that I can still get the weeping Angel which I just though was so pretty and was going to go on my castle courtyard. *fingers crossed*

*edit - unless of course there are better fall decorations with hopefully drops -hint hint-

NorthWoodsKingdom
11-04-16, 10:01 AM
Oh YAY!!! - The H'ween items *are* re-released this month, afterall??! This is awesome news!
I, too, wanted the Mourning Angel (actually 4 of em in honor of 'Blink', lol) but nada has appeared so maybe now I have a chance to get at least ONE.

FYI: One of my Skelecorns just dropped glimmerdust along with its bit of energy & coins, which I wasn't expecting to see (thought it might be a chance to drop BONES, duh, lol), so I'll update first post with that & all other info gathered here so far, soon. :)

*fingers crossed* for those still wanting Skele's or Angels! :)

Oh...and I got the Black Tiger Kitten in my tent, 2nd time re-released.

ps... bet that new gazebo drops petals, like the Flower Power Gazebo does...

NorthWoodsKingdom
11-04-16, 10:28 AM
Grrr! I was able to crop the posted image of the new pond & add it to post #1 but going through the same process for the new puppy that looks like a beagle and I get the "incorrect format" notice & it won't post. Grr! ... anybody have a cropped image of the beagle puppy w/o the entire board of Baron faces included??

meme1098
11-04-16, 11:00 AM
Grrr! I was able to crop the posted image of the new pond & add it to post #1 but going through the same process for the new puppy that looks like a beagle and I get the "incorrect format" notice & it won't post. Grr! ... anybody have a cropped image of the beagle puppy w/o the entire board of Baron faces included??

I wish I could figure out how to get the photos to upload from my iPad! I have to go to my laptop, get them from the cloud, & then edit & post from there. Just a big pain.

There's nothing wrong with the file extension since the png files are listed as acceptable uploads.

NorthWoodsKingdom
11-04-16, 11:11 AM
I wish I could figure out how to get the photos to upload from my iPad! I have to go to my laptop, get them from the cloud, & then edit & post from there. Just a big pain.

There's nothing wrong with the file extension since the png files are listed as acceptable uploads.
I knooooooow, grr!
Since the cropped image for the new pond worked ok for me, I thought my latest iOS upgrade to 10.1.1 fixed the issue but then I got the file ext error on the puppy when I did exactly the same thing!? PFFT!!! ... So dang aggravating!
I have the cloud turned off, don't use it, and not gonna use it or go thru the pain of it all just to post a cropped image, lol.
I'm patient; I can just wait for somebody to post the inventory cards for it, which are better anyway, lol.

icydove
11-04-16, 12:12 PM
I got the fall gazebo once I read it had a timer. What a disappointment! I only got coins. I'm only maxed on one type of petal and I didn't get maxed out warning, either.

Jinc4
11-04-16, 01:48 PM
Oh YAY!!! - The H'ween items *are* re-released this month, afterall??! This is awesome news!
I, too, wanted the Mourning Angel (actually 4 of em in honor of 'Blink', lol) but nada has appeared so maybe now I have a chance to get at least ONE.

'Blink' or rather don't blink....that is exactly what I think of when I look at the Mourning Angel..(one of the best episodes ever!)

Of course the camel (poor thing) would be fine

ninjalejones
11-04-16, 02:29 PM

Just checking if this worked, I emailed the cropped version of a screenshot, from page one, to myself and saved it from there for future reference.

SpiritWind00
11-04-16, 03:35 PM
Have you tried to use the Manage Attachments when you "GO ADVANCED" instead of using the 3rd last icon? That was working for me but I think I had an issue with the size of the file. I think perhaps only url's or bb codes may be your only option if the normal [attach] file way doesn't work...

meme1098
11-04-16, 03:37 PM
Have you tried to use the Manage Attachments when you "GO ADVANCED" instead of using the 3rd last icon? That was working for me but I think I had an issue with the size of the file. I think perhaps only url's or bb codes may be your only option if the normal [attach] file way doesn't work...

I'll have to try that the next time, SW. Thanks for the info.

PrincessCupOButter
11-04-16, 06:04 PM
Stuck on the wolf/dog for the second day in a row....before that I had repeats of last month. I say repeats, although I never once got the skelicorn last month. Just a whole lotta Griffinas and the angel everyone but me seems to want.... I wish we could shuffle the grand prizes.

PrincessCelestian
11-04-16, 06:47 PM
I knooooooow, grr!
Since the cropped image for the new pond worked ok for me, I thought my latest iOS upgrade to 10.1.1 fixed the issue but then I got the file ext error on the puppy when I did exactly the same thing!? PFFT!!! ... So dang aggravating!
I have the cloud turned off, don't use it, and not gonna use it or go thru the pain of it all just to post a cropped image, lol.
I'm patient; I can just wait for somebody to post the inventory cards for it, which are better anyway, lol.

I grabbed a screenshot of the puppy since he's in my tent right now. I'll try and upload from my desktop in the morning. I'll convert it to jpg on photoshop.

NM: just saw someone got it to upload

hagypagy
11-05-16, 02:08 AM

I know right!! So stoked! :D

One of the best episodes of DW ever!!

All I've been wanting last month was a mourning (weeping) angel and I still haven't seen one.
Glad there's still time now.
Such an unnecessary scare saying they wouldn't reappear this month.
Guess we got the "trick" to go with all our treats. ha

Loving the new Autumn Gazebo but don't think I really have a place to put it =(
New expansions are desperately needed.

SpiritWind00
11-05-16, 02:20 AM
Such an unnecessary scare saying they wouldn't reappear this month.
Guess we got the "trick" to go with all our treats.
Yes, it is interesting they are all here again - it's fantastic our feedback has changed the minds of the Devs! (maybe it's grumphrey's present to us!) :)

ktorewqas
11-05-16, 04:17 AM
I have a skelecorn in my tent this morning. I know this might upset some people but it's good news that there is a certain chance to see it for everyone again:)

Stymie52
11-05-16, 06:42 AM
I had the Skelecorn yesterday. Used all my cabbages to get a second one. I bet it will show up in everyone's tent this month!

PrincessCupOButter
11-05-16, 04:35 PM
Stuck on the wolf/dog for the second day in a row....before that I had repeats of last month. I say repeats, although I never once got the skelicorn last month. Just a whole lotta Griffinas and the angel everyone but me seems to want.... I wish we could shuffle the grand prizes.

Aaaannnnd I got the mourning angel. Again. Anybody with a spare skelicorn wanna try to figure out a way to trade? Lol:rolleyes:

GlvtenFree
11-05-16, 04:40 PM
i just got the fall gazebo with my cabbages, i was going to get the pond yesterday but im glad i waited it is so cuuute. i'll probably get the pond next time it shows up i love these fall items

Lyzau
11-06-16, 02:01 AM
34358 34359

10 min. timer. Dropped water for me but looks like it has regular pond drops.

Tealantern
11-06-16, 02:09 AM
Wolf? Husky?

Looks like a corgi to me.
Together with the beagle could be royal as they are both dogs favoured by the Queen?!

janddolphins
11-06-16, 03:46 AM
Well for good or bad I got the mourning angle. I had 16 cabbage saved plus another 4 or 5 from the videos.

Of course I didn't get it until the LAST spot was uncovered and I was so committed at that point and wanted it that I spent the 40 gems for the final 4 spots. Never thought I was spending 40 gems for her, or that 20 cabbage was not enough, but at least I got it I suppose...lol

Tealantern
11-06-16, 04:02 AM
Well for good or bad I got the mourning angle. I had 16 cabbage saved plus another 4 or 5 from the videos.

Of course I didn't get it until the LAST spot was uncovered and I was so committed at that point and wanted it that I spent the 40 gems for the final 4 spots. Never thought I was spending 40 gems for her, or that 20 cabbage was not enough, but at least I got it I suppose...lol

That always used to happen to me - last spot, 40-50 gem spent. Congratulations on getting the Angel. I eventually bought the cabbage hut a few weeks ago and now have been waiting for my cabbages to accumulate whilst missing out on orange carts, moon lakes and more orange carts lol. At least I managed to have a week of cool prizes at the start of October and almost got one or two of everything - but it did cost gems. That's what prompted the cabbage hut purchase lol. Now I'm just getting the lame prizes on offer allowing me to accumulate cabbages.

ladyperidot
11-06-16, 05:46 AM
I got griffina, again, in the tent. I saw a lot of her in October! I already have her, don't need two.

ashley224
11-06-16, 08:59 AM
I believe that there is a limit of 5 skelecorns. If anyone has received more than 5, I'd be interested in knowing. Thanks

ashley224
11-06-16, 09:23 AM

When I am only short a few cabbages, if it is in the morning, I wait until evening when a get offered a few more videos. Then you get the extra few cabbages for playing the videos. When I did this I only had to buy 1 cabbage instead of several.

ktorewqas
11-06-16, 11:29 AM
I believe that there is a limit of 5 skelecorns. If anyone has received more than 5, I'd be interested in knowing. ThanksI have 6:o

federerGOAT
11-06-16, 01:54 PM
I have 6:o

Sigh, still waiting...

If I put out some choice alicorn food, do you think a couple of your skelecorns will be tempted to migrate over and live in my kingdom?
Promise to treat them well.

ktorewqas
11-06-16, 03:34 PM
Sigh, still waiting...

If I put out some choice alicorn food, do you think a couple of your skelecorns will be tempted to migrate over and live in my kingdom?
Promise to treat them well.I hope I can send one to you. Finger crossed for you. Hope one skelecorn will show up in your tent tomorrow :)

ashley224
11-06-16, 04:40 PM
I have 6:o
Whoo hoo! Great for you, thanks for letting me know

janddolphins
11-07-16, 09:20 AM
When I am only short a few cabbages, if it is in the morning, I wait until evening when a get offered a few more videos. Then you get the extra few cabbages for playing the videos. When I did this I only had to buy 1 cabbage instead of several.

Somehow I was oblivious to the videos until now so I have not been saving those in addition. Can you collect them if you are not tossing cabbages?

But I did have the videos for that night and my free cabbage since I always collect at night to get my extra cabbage. So it was my 16 plus the videos (4 or 5?) and all the spot the were a spare cabbage, sadly I just had to hit ever single spot before getting it which was pure unluck. I normally would never spend 40 gems on a deco so she is going to be very special to me haha

ashley224
11-07-16, 10:11 AM
Somehow I was oblivious to the videos until now so I have not been saving those in addition. Can you collect them if you are not tossing cabbages?

But I did have the videos for that night and my free cabbage since I always collect at night to get my extra cabbage. So it was my 16 plus the videos (4 or 5?) and all the spot the were a spare cabbage, sadly I just had to hit ever single spot before getting it which was pure unluck. I normally would never spend 40 gems on a deco so she is going to be very special to me haha
You only get videos for cabbages if you are below 3 cabbages and if you haven't already watched them for other prizes.

PrincessCupOButter
11-07-16, 01:47 PM
Skelicorn finally showed up!! Woohoo!

meme1098
11-07-16, 02:17 PM

Yay!

ladyperidot
11-07-16, 04:36 PM

Me too! Doing the happy dance!!

ktorewqas
11-07-16, 05:15 PM

Skelicorn finally showed up!! Woohoo!woohoo! :D

PrincessCupOButter
11-08-16, 06:36 AM

Yay! Congrats! The magic of the forum worked for us!
I wonder if it's too much to hope for a second one to show up? I'd love to have a pair! ;)

PrincessCelestian
11-08-16, 07:53 AM
Yay! Congrats! The magic of the forum worked for us!
I wonder if it's too much to hope for a second one to show up? I'd love to have a pair! ;)

Use the magic of the forum. Feel the power of the post surge through your veins. 😂😂😂😂😂. It worked for me. Now have 3. Hoping for a 4th to finish out pulling my haunted carriage. It's ****ing me in gems though because I haven't had time in between to replenish cabbages.

hagypagy
11-08-16, 11:09 AM
I'm still waiting for a Mourning Angel!

Any forum magic for me??

MoonVillage3
11-08-16, 12:20 PM
Magic Forum send me some luck.. I'm still waiting on my FIRST skelicorn!
Not complaining, not ranting.. happy for those who could rejoice
I'm just waiting patiently on my 'lucky' drop

Megan1599
11-08-16, 01:57 PM
The Griffin thing showed up in my tent this morning

1flychic
11-08-16, 09:44 PM
Unfortunately my Cabbage Hut is not placing my extra cabbage in the baron tent...Idk what to do. Is it possible that the cabbage somewhere else??? Please help

meme1098
11-08-16, 09:58 PM
Are you saving them every day & not spending any of them.
Start with 3, don't use them, collect from cabbage hut to make it 4.
Continue each day without spending any until you get enough to get the item.

ShibuyaCloth
11-09-16, 12:18 AM
From the previous batch I got Griffina, Ghost Bench, Skelecorn

NorthWoodsKingdom
11-09-16, 12:34 PM
Apologies for my absence, folks, first post now updated. :)

*rolling dice for some forum magic, Mama wants an ANGEL!*

jaymieb2
11-09-16, 07:08 PM
Very glad that the Skelicorn will be around for another month! :-) Hope to see it in my tent! :-)

Lyzau
11-10-16, 08:48 AM
34428 34429

8hr timer

ashley224
11-10-16, 09:34 AM
34428 34429

8hr timer

Let us know if it drops energy. The description seems to be hinting that way. Post one doesn't say it does, so most likely not.

federerGOAT
11-12-16, 01:48 PM
Woohoo!
The skelecorn finally turned up.

Good luck to others still waiting.

ktorewqas
11-12-16, 04:32 PM
��my 7th skelecorn is here:o

CuteTali
11-12-16, 05:05 PM
34428 34429

8hr timer

What does it drop?

ShibuyaCloth
11-13-16, 01:30 PM
Noe one with the Husky so far? I have not see it in my tent.

MoonVillage3
11-13-16, 02:24 PM
34428 34429

8hr timer

only one collection so far: fur
also: rat tail

Lyzau
11-14-16, 06:57 AM
Let us know if it drops energy. The description seems to be hinting that way. Post one doesn't say it does, so most likely not.

4 collections, just milk and a tail or two. Not going to collect anymore for now as I'm saving my energy for the event.

PrincessCelestian
11-14-16, 02:31 PM
So towards the end of October, I thought that I would never get a skelecorn. Then I got two in a row. Then they brought them back for this month. Now I have a whole herd. I am going to have to stop checking my baron's tent! This is ****ing me in gems! I cannot say no to that thing!

ktorewqas
11-14-16, 06:16 PM
So towards the end of October, I thought that I would never get a skelecorn. Then I got two in a row. Then they brought them back for this month. Now I have a whole herd. I am going to have to stop checking my baron's tent! This is ****ing me in gems! I cannot say no to that thing!
Woohoo! Congrats :)

hagypagy
11-15-16, 05:10 AM
Finally got a Mourning Angel!!! :D

idrispad
11-15-16, 05:33 AM
I now have 110 cabbages and still no Skelecorn! Waaaaa!

MoonVillage3
11-15-16, 06:22 AM
I now have 110 cabbages and still no Skelecorn! Waaaaa!

Have faith! My FIRST Skelecorn appeared just this morning.. I couldn't believe my eyes!
It's still there roaming randomly :D

AnisWa
11-15-16, 07:13 AM

I've never seen offers for videos.....where are they posted?

meme1098
11-15-16, 09:12 AM
I've never seen offers for videos.....where are they posted?

When you get down to 2 cabbages, if you haven't watched them from below your goal book, at the bottom of the window you should see the option to view a video & get 1 free cabbage. Usually...you can watch several videos & get several cabbages this way.

AnisWa
11-15-16, 09:39 AM
When you get down to 2 cabbages, if you haven't watched them from below your goal book, at the bottom of the window you should see the option to view a video & get 1 free cabbage. Usually...you can watch several videos & get several cabbages this way.

Thank you, I'll be sure to look for it once I see an item I'm striving to obtain. Much appreciated

SpiritWind00
11-15-16, 02:10 PM
All the info on the tent (including videos) is in the Hub.... ;)

idrispad
11-15-16, 03:30 PM
Have faith! My FIRST Skelecorn appeared just this morning.. I couldn't believe my eyes!
It's still there roaming randomly :D

I do have faith! I believe! I believe!

1flychic
11-16-16, 11:39 PM
Yayyyy it worked! Thank u!

dragomaz
11-17-16, 07:29 AM
im now on 3 skelecorn 1frankencore 1 black kitten 1 red eyed dog not interested in the deco only still havnt seen the griffina

ShibuyaCloth
11-17-16, 01:26 PM
http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb907002.png_2v_31020.png
Autumn Wolf Pup (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_AutumnWolfPup)
Info: This mysterious pup loves to howl at the moon!
Type: Decoration
Source: Baron
Drops: Coins, Milk, Rat Tail, Creep Tooth, Fur
Events: Baron's Tent - November 2016
Timer: 480 minutes // 8 hours
Speed-up: 32 gems
Link: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95290

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb907003.png_2v_31020.png
Beagle (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Beagle)
Info: A high-energy pup with affection to spare!

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb906081.png_2v_31020.png
Black Tiger Kitten (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_BlackTigerKitten)
Info: A cut kitty with a wild side!
Events: Baron's Tent - September 2016, Baron's Tent - October 2016, Baron's Tent - November 2016
Link: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93915

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb702091.png_2v_31020.png
Fall Gazebo (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_FallGazebo)
Info: Kick back and enjoy the fall breeze!
Drops: Coins
Timer: 360 minutes // 6 hours
Speed-up: 24 gems

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb702090.png_2v_31020.png
Fall Pond (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_FallPond)
Info: Can be fished for Water and rare materials.
Drops: Water, Mermaid Scale, Fishes
Timer: 10 minutes
Speed-up: 1 gems

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb906089.png_2v_31020.png
Frankencore (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Frankencore)
Info: A Manticore created by a mad scientist. It desperately wants to be loved despite it's unsightly appearance!
Drops: Coins, Manticore Whiskers, Fur
Events: Baron's Tent - October 2016, Baron's Tent - November 2016
Timer: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
Speed-up: 88 gems
Link: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94652

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb702081.png_2v_31020.png
Ghost Bench (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GhostBench)
Info: A bench haunted by a friendly ghost.

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb906090.png_2v_31020.png
Griffina (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Griffina)
Info: A prettiest Griffin in the Glimmerwood. It wears the flowers carefully plucked by it's delicate beak!
Drops: Coins, Wheat, Rat Tail, Fur, Creep Tooth, White Petals, Roast Chicken, Eggs, Golden Egg, Fey Crystal
Timer: 240 minutes // 4 hours
Speed-up: 16 gems

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb702082.png_2v_31020.png
Mourning Angel (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_MourningAngel)
Info: Who knows why this angel statue is weeping?

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb906091.png_2v_31020.png
Skelecorn (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Skelecorn)
Info: A spooky Alicorn with a skeletal pattern. One night a year it scares citizens of the Glimmerwood to steal their candy.
Drops: Coins, Energy
Timer: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
Speed-up: 88 gems

MoonVillage3
11-17-16, 01:56 PM
im now on 3 skelecorn 1frankencore 1 black kitten 1 red eyed dog not interested in the deco only still havnt seen the griffina

I can swap you Griffina if you send over another Skele in my tent. She's parked there since I got my first Skele and I need another one to pull the spooky carriage! Hoping and believing in the power of posting ;)

Amarice
11-17-16, 03:19 PM
I have 3 Skelecorns. Guess I was lucky. Hoping for the Husky/Wolf now. Though preferably in a couple of days, low on cabbage atm.

idrispad
11-17-16, 11:00 PM
Still no skelecorn. I'm really disappointed with this :(

I've gone for the grey tiger kitten in the hope it might spur the tent into giving me an alicorn - I still have enough cabbages for 4 of fhem should they turn up en masse!

mrootje
11-18-16, 12:43 AM
wow, do you all spend that much gems for earning all those prices?

idrispad
11-18-16, 04:37 AM

I can't speak for anyone else but I bought the cabbage hut when my "earned for free" gems built up. I wanted to spend them deliberately rather than accidentally!

MoonVillage3
11-18-16, 06:35 AM

off topic answer.. but info for question asked.
It's not necessary to buy many gems.
The CabbageHut allows you to save a daily rotten cabbage and some players have two CabbageHuts, so you can save 30 per month or even 60.
If you don't own the CabbageHut yet.. you have only 3 to spend, if I remember correctly, and can't save them.

Then.. inside the BaronsTent, if you have not watched your daily video (which usually gives you a free gem)..
you are invited to watch videos, when cabbages are down to last 2, and will give you a RottenCabbage for every video. This can repeat up to 14 free cabbages for sure, as happened to me. Number of videos offered are random.

ktorewqas
11-18-16, 10:51 AM
off topic answer.. but info for question asked.
It's not necessary to buy many gems.
The CabbageHut allows you to save a daily rotten cabbage and some players have two CabbageHuts, so you can save 30 per month or even 60.
If you don't own the CabbageHut yet.. you have only 3 to spend, if I remember correctly, and can't save them.

Then.. inside the BaronsTent, if you have not watched your daily video (which usually gives you a free gem)..
you are invited to watch videos, when cabbages are down to last 2, and will give you a RottenCabbage for every video. This can repeat up to 14 free cabbages for sure, as happened to me. Number of videos offered are random.
I think I could get six videos for that, usually after all options gone then I will spend gems.

PrincessCupOButter
11-18-16, 03:13 PM
I have 3 Skelecorns. Guess I was lucky. Hoping for the Husky/Wolf now. Though preferably in a couple of days, low on cabbage atm.

I wish we could trade. Sigh. I've had the wolf/husky at least 5 times. And since I 'won' the beagle at the beginning of this week, I've had it 3 more times.... (beagle Monday,Tuesday...ghost bench Wednesday...beagle Thursday, Friday) we need a shuffle button for when the prizes get stuck. :rolleyes:
I just want at least one more skelicorn, so I can have a pair. Posting in hopes that the forum magic will work again!

Amarice
11-20-16, 06:48 AM
I got it! it isn't a husky but a wolf.

The proper name is "Autumn Wolf Pup" if you want to update page 1.

Info:
This mysterious pup loves to howl at the moon!

VersaceMorrow
11-20-16, 07:50 AM

Info:

Is it another milk pet like all the dogs and cats or something different?

Amarice
11-20-16, 07:54 AM

Just only got it. It has an 8 hr timer. I will post what it dropped when it is ready to be collected.

Den8137259
11-20-16, 09:53 AM
★ anyone knows where to get a Firefox? ★ lmk ty (:

ShibuyaCloth
11-20-16, 10:58 AM
★ anyone knows where to get a Firefox? ★ lmk ty (:

Wait until it is put in an event again.

Amarice
11-20-16, 03:20 PM

First drop was a creep tooth.

ShibuyaCloth
11-20-16, 03:55 PM

Info:

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb907002.png_2v_31020.png
Autumn Wolf Pup (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_AutumnWolfPup)
Info: This mysterious pup loves to howl at the moon!

Can you:
+ Post the inventory card?

Thanks

MoonVillage3
11-21-16, 12:27 AM
Baron's Tent..
4th day in a row the AutumnGazebo again!!!
Random choice? Seems it's stuck.
Certainly I would be sooo happy if it got stuck on the Skelicorn.. but he stays away and little time remains to find him.
Power of posting? Not much for Skeli.

PrincessCupOButter
11-21-16, 06:50 AM
Baron's Tent..
4th day in a row the AutumnGazebo again!!!
Random choice? Seems it's stuck.
Certainly I would be sooo happy if it got stuck on the Skelicorn.. but he stays away and little time remains to find him.
Power of posting? Not much for Skeli.

Don't lose heart! After 3 days of Griffina (I could have a herd of those!) and weeks of waiting, I finally got my second skelli this morning!!! Woohoo! Sending skelicorn wishes your way! :o
.....now, (off topic, but mentioning for forum magic:rolleyes:) if those greedy elves would just give up those elusive gold runes......

meme1098
11-21-16, 12:04 PM
Don't lose heart! After 3 days of Griffina (I could have a herd of those!) and weeks of waiting, I finally got my second skelli this morning!!! Woohoo! Sending skelicorn wishes your way! :o
.....now, (off topic, but mentioning for forum magic:rolleyes:) if those greedy elves would just give up those elusive gold runes......

I got another Skelicorn today & think I'll go ahead & get 1 more.
Come on gold runes! LOL... I had to skip this morning's trade cause that greedy bird wanted 15 gold nuggets.

MoonVillage3
11-21-16, 12:44 PM

I got another Skelicorn today & think I'll go ahead & get 1 more.
Come on gold runes! LOL... I had to skip this morning's trade cause that greedy bird wanted 15 gold nuggets.

lots of good news here! my hope is high ;)
(yeah.. Elvens want gold but don't give any themselves. LOL!)

caron7
11-22-16, 11:54 AM
Cannot find thread for Nov update? But today I have a fox. Anyone know what it is? Thanks.

idrispad
11-22-16, 02:06 PM
Skelecorn! Finally! I may have whooped out loud...

caron7
11-23-16, 08:16 AM
Cannot find thread for Nov update? But today I have a fox. Anyone know what it is? Thanks.

Thanks Spirit Wind. There are so many barons tent threads to look through... But it seems I have the wolf posted above. Thanks for directing me here. Good luck all!

AnnirasSweets
11-26-16, 03:02 AM
This morning brought me the Frankencore... for the FIFTH time in 3 weeks. I've been saving all my cabbages for that Wiley Skelecorn but he hasn't shown yet. I'm getting really worried I'll never see him at this rate!

ashanthya
12-01-16, 02:46 PM
Just checked, I got an offer for the Beagle.

tonyjosiah
12-01-16, 02:47 PM
Got another Skelicorn! YES!

kdgulle
12-01-16, 02:48 PM
I got the stone angel with her hands in her face.

idrispad
12-01-16, 03:02 PM
Ghost on a bench for me.

CuteTali
12-01-16, 03:20 PM
I have gryffina showing now. It's pretty, but I don't think it has any good drops, does it?

PrincessCelestian
12-02-16, 06:09 AM
Also got the mourning angel. I am guessing they haven't really updated the tent? So sad. I was so in hopes of a Christmas Ali.

PrincessCelestian
12-02-16, 06:10 AM
I have gryffina showing now. It's pretty, but I don't think it has any good drops, does it?

Same drops as the other Griffins. Rat tails, fur, roast chicken, eggs and wheat are the ones I get most often.

ktorewqas
12-02-16, 06:52 AM
Woohoo, got another skelecorn lol :cool:

PrincessCupOButter
12-02-16, 07:15 AM
I have the Husky/wolf dog again.

meme1098
12-02-16, 07:35 AM
I got the Fall Pond today.

hagypagy
12-02-16, 08:02 AM
I got the Fall Pond today.

Same!
It was it's first appearance for me ... been waiting all month to get one.

I'm guessing the new tent prizes will go live in a few hours alongside the Blizzard Event.

ShibuyaCloth
12-02-16, 12:08 PM
Fall Pond, Frankencore, Autumn Wolf Pup, Black Tiger Kitten. So my guess is that we have not yet gotten the new batch of goodies.

VersaceMorrow
12-02-16, 12:38 PM
I am down to 20 cabbages.... better stop going for the skelecorns every time they have them or I won't have cabbages for the Xmas prizes!

ladyperidot
12-02-16, 09:18 PM
Ghost on the bench for me. I think this is the first time I've seen this prize. Not interested, but at least it's not the black kitty

NorthWoodsKingdom
12-03-16, 07:38 AM
Hmm... I'm still getting H'ween prizes, too.

I just assumed a new round of prizes would hit the tent on Thursday... y'know, since it was the first day of December & all, duh, lol.

SW ~ Mind checking with S8 to see if the tent was actually refreshed on Thursday or Friday?
If not, just remove this thread & I'll start it again next week. Thanks! :)

jaymieb2
12-03-16, 08:04 AM
It is December 3rd here. There was a Ghost Bench in my tent today. Guessing we have another 2-3 days before we get December items. :-)

PrincessCelestian
12-03-16, 08:50 AM
Fall gazebo for me today

bebitanuspuneper0864213579
12-03-16, 10:01 AM
skelecorn yesterday ( is my nr. 8) , today another skelecorn ( only 5 cabbages left ) ..... what to do .... well i try for the nr 9 :rolleyes: is very similar with the past events with a lot of water temed items but the new thing is "deer" and i want them to dominate the herd of deers

SpiritWind00
12-03-16, 04:36 PM
all posts from Dec thread moved back here. Will open Dec thread once new prizes are released. ;) cheers!

CuteTali
12-03-16, 07:51 PM
Same drops as the other Griffins. Rat tails, fur, roast chicken, eggs and wheat are the ones I get most often.

Thanks!

jaymieb2
12-04-16, 06:23 AM
I am down to 20 cabbages.... better stop going for the skelecorns every time they have them or I won't have cabbages for the Xmas prizes!

Me, too! I am up to 11 cabbages, and was offered a Skelicorn in the Baron's Tent. Sad. So very sad. :-( Have not used cabbages for anything not Alicorn related, but I think I have 4 Skelicorns now. (Android - have not had the tent very long). Not enough resources to try for this one. :-( So sorry, little Skelicorn! :-(

VersaceMorrow
12-05-16, 01:33 PM
Me, too! I am up to 11 cabbages, and was offered a Skelicorn in the Baron's Tent. Sad. So very sad. :-( Have not used cabbages for anything not Alicorn related, but I think I have 4 Skelicorns now. (Android - have not had the tent very long). Not enough resources to try for this one. :-( So sorry, little Skelicorn! :-(

And another skelly today. *hem, haw, hem, haw* So tempted with all of these energy demands in this event!

hkcorrigan
12-05-16, 05:03 PM
And another skelly today. *hem, haw, hem, haw* So tempted with all of these energy demands in this event!

I finally had a skelecorn in my tent, got it, and had 20 energy from it this morning!

sheepishjaina
12-06-16, 12:32 PM
I've managed to have three Skelecorns in my tent over the past month and thankfully, the cabbages to get them. Now I'm just hoping for some nice winters animals

VersaceMorrow
12-07-16, 05:04 AM
Fall pond yesterday, I'd get it if it weren't already December....besides for some reason it reminds me of my neighbor's pool when he doesn't clean the leaves lol

And today another skelly, with only 10 cabbages I have to pass on it since buying 10 more cabbages would clean out my gems. I don't have very many left after the Black Friday sale.

VersaceMorrow
12-07-16, 05:06 AM
I finally had a skelecorn in my tent, got it, and had 20 energy from it this morning!

Nice! �� I don't think I've gotten more than ten from mine

PrincessCupOButter
12-07-16, 05:51 AM
I'm starting to think the key to getting skelicorns to appear is to have only about 10 cabbages. Lol
I've had two so far, and have enough cabbages to get at least 3 more. But all I ever get in the tent is the ghost bench, the two dogs and griffina. I wish my tent had gotten stuck on skellies instead of griffina, I could have a whole herd of her by now, but I only wanted one.

Also, I'm hoping we get some December prizes this week. I'm itching to throw some cabbages at the Baron, but other than the elusive skelicorn, I'm not interested in the H'ween stuff, or the fall prizes either.

jaymieb2
12-07-16, 11:31 PM
I hope I don't get ali type items for at least a week. Need to save cabbages!

ktorewqas
12-08-16, 07:17 AM
maybe today there will be an update in tent:)

BufftonHeights
12-09-16, 08:27 AM
It sure is disappointing we still have October prizes in the tent on December 9. :(

PrincessCupOButter
12-09-16, 08:44 AM
It sure is disappointing we still have October prizes in the tent on December 9. :(

Agreed! I didn't want the ghost bench in October and I sure don't want it today. The only October prize I wouldn't mind seeing is the only one that never appears. The skelicorn. But....I'd rather have a reindeer ali. :D Time for the H'ween stuff to go!!

riverly
12-09-16, 12:04 PM
Yes. Reindeer Ali. Yes yes yes.

SpiritWind00
12-09-16, 05:38 PM
New items? Anyone else seeing new prizes? Might be time to reopen Dec thread? I checked mine and it's still the ghost bench...

brigadoon365
12-09-16, 09:53 PM
I have had the black cat for the last three days. Time for some new stock!

brigadoon365
12-09-16, 09:54 PM
Yes. Reindeer Ali. Yes yes yes.

That is what I am really hoping for!

hkcorrigan
12-09-16, 11:35 PM
New items? Anyone else seeing new prizes? Might be time to reopen Dec thread? I checked mine and it's still the ghost bench...

Maybe S8 is waiting another week or so because the items will all be winter-themed, not just Christmas.

mayennalee
12-10-16, 12:53 PM
No. Nothing new here. Still got Halloween stuff - ghost bench and green manitcore

Im really disappointed tbh. I would have spent gems on cabbages to get something from the tent that is Christmassy

comeseecomesah
12-10-16, 04:45 PM
Nope nothing new here yet. Black cat and Manticore.
Come on come on can't wait :D

PrincessCupOButter
12-11-16, 07:33 AM
After complaint and wishing and posting again, the forum magic worked. My tent finally got stuck on skelicorns. Lol!
They have showed up two days in a row after having only 2 show up in 2 1/2 months! Now that I have four, I'll say my collection's complete. I want to have some cabbages in case we ever get any new prizes. :o

comeseecomesah
12-11-16, 05:24 PM
After complaint and wishing and posting again, the forum magic worked. My tent finally got stuck on skelicorns. Lol!
They have showed up two days in a row after having only 2 show up in 2 1/2 months! Now that I have four, I'll say my collection's complete. I want to have some cabbages in case we ever get any new prizes. :o

Congrats ☆ Better late than never.
Weeping angel today in mine.

MoonVillage3
12-13-16, 10:58 PM
Finally found another SKELI.. 3rd for the season. Do I want my 'out of season' Skeli? YES! anything that gives energy is worthwhile lol!

rulerofjennyville
12-14-16, 04:14 AM

I don't have the cabbage tent but my page was selling 22 cabbages as part of its prizes for awhile.

BufftonHeights
12-15-16, 04:35 AM
WHY IS THE GHOST ON A BENCH STILL IN THE TENT ON DECEMBER 14 AND TWO UPDATES THIS MONTH? Please give us holiday stuff to win before the holidays are over!!!

littelprincess0313
12-15-16, 01:10 PM
Still a ghost?! What is wrong with S8???

Lyzau
12-16-16, 04:24 AM
Fall pond.
Winter is not coming?

ktorewqas
12-16-16, 09:27 AM
Forever Halloween :rolleyes: got one more skelicorn lol

Fatcat56
12-16-16, 01:31 PM
Since they put the smell n the tent as a prose 2has only showed up n my tent. I have visited other kingdoms n they have as many as six. I don't think it is very fair at all. I play off n on all day every day. I finish all goals. Am here for my neibors request. I am an invalid. On disability with a limited budget. I can't afford to buy the animals that give energy. And I have noticed the kingdoms that have the s****s r the kingdoms that spend a lot of gems. I am heart broke that to get the smell r gold coins to buy the rainbow Ali u have to spend a lot of money. To b rewarded with Ali's. I am here everyday to support my neighbors that do spend money when they need requests. It is sad n not rite. The other day stormy took 20 gems out of my inventory. I worked really hard for them. N did not spend them by accident. U would think stormy would b more diligent n supporting us long time players who support the gamers that spend their money.

Fatcat56
12-16-16, 01:34 PM
Sorry for the misspelling. Stupid spell check. I mean skeleton Ali's

therealseal1
12-19-16, 04:58 PM
Now should I get my 7th skelecorn or just hold out hope for new stuff soon? Decisions decisions...

brigadoon365
12-20-16, 12:01 AM
Ugh. Black cats, Frankin-manticores, weeping angel. Really? Regretting buying the cabbage hut at this point.

QueenEverly
12-20-16, 08:10 AM
I hoarded all my cabbages so I could splurge on Christmas items so it's really disappointing that there haven't been any yet! I would've thought S8 would get the Christmas stuff out right away because I bet it inspires people to use gems more than a lot of other items. Here's hoping we get a Christmas alicorn sometime this week!

Stymie52
12-20-16, 08:22 AM
I am also waiting for some splendid holiday items. My cabbages are waiting to be spent. Hopefully this week!

MoonVillage3
12-20-16, 09:59 AM
yes.. quite weird we still have halloween offers in the Tent.. but I'm so happy it lasted longer so I was able to get my 2nd and 3rd Skeli. There's a race on who's able to collect more.. I think my nbr with 11 has the record. Brings a smile when I see them in kingdoms, as ugly as they are.. lol!

I wonder who has the max record?

therealseal1
12-20-16, 05:12 PM
yes.. quite weird we still have halloween offers in the Tent.. but I'm so happy it lasted longer so I was able to get my 2nd and 3rd Skeli. There's a race on who's able to collect more.. I think my nbr with 11 has the record. Brings a smile when I see them in kingdoms, as ugly as they are.. lol!

At this rate, we won't be able to set the record in stone till about July next year when new things come out. I'm at 7 currently, and won't buy again for at least 13 days. I only buy now when I get above 50 cabbages saved up.

It's weird how it stopped rotating like clockwork since the cabbage hit blew up.

ashley224
12-20-16, 05:30 PM

One of my nbrs has 12!

ashley224
12-20-16, 05:35 PM
I hoarded all my cabbages so I could splurge on Christmas items so it's really disappointing that there haven't been any yet! I would've thought S8 would get the Christmas stuff out right away because I bet it inspires people to use gems more than a lot of other items. Here's hoping we get a Christmas alicorn sometime this week!

I want a Christmas Ali too!

kajohn345
12-21-16, 12:34 AM
Also wanting Christmas prizes. Very sad..

CuteTali
12-21-16, 01:05 AM
I want a Hanukkah Alicorn!!! Something like the Menoram from FFS.

MoonVillage3
12-21-16, 04:45 AM
At this rate, we won't be able to set the record in stone till about July next year when new things come out. I'm at 7 currently, and won't buy again for at least 13 days. I only buy now when I get above 50 cabbages saved up.

It's weird how it stopped rotating like clockwork since the cabbage hit blew up.
just a curiosity.. what happened to the cabbage hut? it blew up?

therealseal1
12-21-16, 06:57 AM
just a curiosity.. what happened to the cabbage hut? it blew up?

I meant primarily after the second hut became attainable. That is about the time they consistently had alicorns in the tent. So more people started buying them.

MoonVillage3
12-21-16, 07:56 AM
thanks for answering.. yes that's true. the daily Alis are always welcome when we see them in the Baron'sTent. we get them if we can, as they are a useful deco.

VersaceMorrow
12-21-16, 07:58 AM

I have seven, and passed up two when my cabbages went below 20.

They don't look so bad next to the Haunted Keep, Dark Garden and Griselda's Castle. I have them in a separate section away from the pretty things lol

Violetvoo
12-21-16, 03:36 PM
I have seven, and passed up two when my cabbages went below 20.

They don't look so bad next to the Haunted Keep, Dark Garden and Griselda's Castle. I have them in a separate section away from the pretty things lol

I have 7 also and think of them as zebras with wings..lol

Den8137259
12-22-16, 04:16 AM
★ kept seeing recycled prizes in the tent lol ★

BufftonHeights
12-22-16, 06:29 AM
S8, if you are not going to finally give us some December prizes today, at least let us know so we stop being so disappointed about lack of holiday prizes.

rulerofjennyville
12-22-16, 06:57 AM
I am thinking about getting a cabbage hut but all I'm seeing in my baron's tent are manicores and I already have 4. They have to make an alicorn show up at least once for me to get one.

brigadoon365
12-22-16, 09:47 AM
Today is Dec 22nd and I have a ghost on a bench. This is just ridiculous at this point.

ashley224
12-22-16, 09:48 AM

One of my nbrs has 12!

My nbr now has 13!

ashley224
12-22-16, 10:03 AM
I am thinking about getting a cabbage hut but all I'm seeing in my baron's tent are manicores and I already have 4. They have to make an alicorn show up at least once for me to get one.

Remember, you need to collect from the cabbage hut for about 20 days to have enough cabbages to ensure a prize without using gems to buy more cabbages. I know you don't always have to clear all the cards but often you do. Usually one wins an extra cabbage or two but not always. And you can usually watch a few videos for a few more cabbages at the end but only if you haven't already watched for other prizes. If you haven't been collecting cabbages, when the Alicorn does show up, you won't have enough cabbages to get it.

littelprincess0313
12-22-16, 01:20 PM
I still have a ghost- how about others? Finally Christmas items anywhere?

katbtodd
12-22-16, 01:26 PM
Repeat here too

idrispad
12-22-16, 03:56 PM
Having not had a skelecorn at all for Halloween, I now have 5 or 6 and am very happy!

tartarosfalling
12-27-16, 01:50 PM
Prize today that I don't recognise. It's a two tier stone pond with what looks like autumn colored leaves in it. Tried to upload poc but couldn't. Anyone know what this is?

tartarosfalling
12-27-16, 01:55 PM
http://m.imgur.com/zGIpbyU

That's it. Managed to upload to imgur at least

rulerofjennyville
12-27-16, 03:39 PM
Remember, you need to collect from the cabbage hut for about 20 days to have enough cabbages to ensure a prize without using gems to buy more cabbages. I know you don't always have to clear all the cards but often you do. Usually one wins an extra cabbage or two but not always. And you can usually watch a few videos for a few more cabbages at the end but only if you haven't already watched for other prizes. If you haven't been collecting cabbages, when the Alicorn does show up, you won't have enough cabbages to get it.

I also get about seven daily "watch a video for a free cabbage" that I could use. I usually use those on free gems and energy but I could use them on cabbage.

comeseecomesah
12-27-16, 03:49 PM
Can't believe we've had nothing Christmassy in the tent
Tho I got my 14th skelly 2 days ago :)

rulerofjennyville
12-27-16, 03:49 PM
I still have a ghost- how about others? Finally Christmas items anywhere?

I have a weeping angel - is that christmassy?

comeseecomesah
12-27-16, 03:50 PM
Nope but she's pretty

At the moment I have autumn gazebo in one kingdom and Manticore in other

tartarosfalling
12-27-16, 03:54 PM

Anyone recognise this?

comeseecomesah
12-27-16, 04:05 PM
Yes it's Autumn pond. Think it may be only decor but not sure.

Edit... thought I'd better come and right my wrong. It's a Fall pond. I just got mine out of storage, has 10 minute timer and 1st collection was 1x water and 2x mermaid scale.

SpiritWind00
12-27-16, 04:42 PM

Anyone recognise this?
This is a prize from this thread - info in post 1. It's called the Fall Pond. ;)

tartarosfalling
12-28-16, 02:31 AM
Thank you all! That image on the first page wouldn't load, wasn't sure it was the same :)

VersaceMorrow
12-28-16, 05:02 AM
This is a prize from this thread - info in post 1. It's called the Fall Pond. ;)

Also known as my neighbor's pool in October ��

ShibuyaCloth
12-28-16, 12:43 PM
The full list of November:
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95290-11-03-Update-Baron-s-Tent-Prizes-(Nov-2016)&p=1368846&viewfull=1#post1368846

katbtodd
12-29-16, 01:17 PM
Repeat pond

xtinem070672
12-29-16, 01:59 PM
So ready for new items! Dec was a *raspberry*! Nothing says Christmas like a Franken-thing in my tent:p

chewingthecud
12-29-16, 03:23 PM
I know this is not the place to say this but I was very disappointed not to see any Christmas theamed items offered in December. Yes we do not all believe in and celebrate Christmas but seriously, if you want us to pay for Christmas trees and tinsel sheep, then it would also have been nice to be able to buy some Christmas items with cabbages in the tent. - just say'in.

MeganT87
12-29-16, 06:27 PM
I got the mourning angel, again.

sweethutch
12-29-16, 06:43 PM
I have the skeleton unicorn again

rulerofjennyville
12-29-16, 06:54 PM

I have a ghost on a bench.

CuteTali
12-30-16, 02:02 AM
I got the grey cat with black ******s and pink ears. Are you guys sure they even changed the rewards from the tent?

riverly
12-30-16, 02:09 AM
I think they are still on holiday.

BufftonHeights
12-30-16, 06:07 AM
They were on holiday the entire month of December. October and November prizes all month. Very disappointing. :(and :mad:

hkcorrigan
12-30-16, 07:23 AM
A bit surprising that the prizes S8 said were going only going to be available in October ended up in the tent for 3 months so far

MoonVillage3
12-30-16, 12:52 PM
I do wish I got the skelicorn again.. in all this time, he has passed my Baron'sTent exactly 3 times. Some players have luckily seen it 12 or more times.
S8 should know that their 'random selection system' does not work out equal for all players.. not even over a period of 3months. This should be corrected to a rotating system so all players receive the same fair chance of choice.

rulerofjennyville
12-30-16, 12:57 PM
I do wish I got the skelicorn again.. in all this time, he has passed my Baron'sTent exactly 3 times. Some players have luckily seen it 12 or more times.
S8 should know that their 'random selection' system does not work out equal for all players.. not even over a period of 2months. This should be corrected to a rotating system so all players receive the same fair chance of choice.

I've never even had him once. One appearance would convince me to buy the cabbage hut. And I check and play everyday just for the extra resources from the three free cabbages.

MoonVillage3
12-30-16, 01:08 PM
I've never even had him once. One appearance would convince me to buy the cabbage hut. And I check and play everyday just for the extra resources from the three free cabbages.
I do hope S8 reads your post.. to be aware the Baron'sTent does not offer the same possibility to all.

Stymie52
01-04-17, 04:36 PM
Ghost on the Bench today. These October offerings have worn out their welcome. Very anxious for new prizes.

PrincessCelestian
01-05-17, 07:21 AM
Ghost on the Bench today. These October offerings have worn out their welcome. Very anxious for new prizes.

I agree. I was grateful when they decided to keep the prizes through November to allow everyone to have the chance to get a Skelecorn. But now I have 8 or 9 and I am over all of the other prizes. I hope that we will have some new winter themed prizes show up today.

ktorewqas
01-05-17, 12:46 PM
Lol no.14 skelecorn is flying on my land today

MoonVillage3
01-05-17, 12:58 PM
Lol no.14 skelecorn is flying on my land today

Lol! You must be holding the Skelicorn Title! I'm happy though.. I did get my 4th yesterday. Maybe you reach 15th before BaronsTent becomes unstuck? Good Luck!

meme1098
01-05-17, 01:05 PM
Well...looks like nothing new again!!! I just checked the tent & got the beagle...:mad:

NorthWoodsKingdom
01-05-17, 01:28 PM
Well...looks like nothing new again!!! I just checked the tent & got the beagle...:mad:
Yeah, and I just got the black kitty again. This is seriously getting LAME, S8.

littelprincess0313
01-05-17, 02:16 PM
Lol! You must be holding the Skelicorn Title! I'm happy though.. I did get my 4th yesterday. Maybe you reach 15th before BaronsTent becomes unstuck? Good Luck!

I just have one right now cause I wanted to save for christmas/winter stuff - which we never got. So now Im hoping since 3 weeks for a Skelicorn but I dont get one anymore -.- please!!! Give me some of your Skelicorn-luck

SpiritWind00
01-05-17, 03:27 PM
I've asked S8 when new prizes are coming and will post once known. :)

ashley224
01-05-17, 03:51 PM
My lucky skelecorn nbr is up to 17.

maz3girl
01-05-17, 06:26 PM
Can you all share how many cabbages on average it takes to actually "win" a prize? Does it always take all 25? I have a cabbage hut and I've been saving cabbages, but I'm wondering if I should save up 100 before I start using them or if I can go now.... (yes, I'm impatient lol)

SpiritWind00
01-05-17, 06:36 PM
Sometimes it does take all reveals and others close to it. the ones I've done have always been close to turning all plates over or the whole lot. Remember that watching videos through the tent can give you an additional few cabbages. more info in the main thread in the hub :)

PrincessCelestian
01-06-17, 05:58 AM
Did we get a baron's tent update? I have a black kitty again 😔

PrincessCupOButter
01-06-17, 08:27 AM
Green manticore again.

It appears that Halloween is the new Groundhog Day.....we just have to keep reliving it, over and over, month after month. :(

It's strange how the more players ask for something, the less likely it is to happen. Now that players have access to two cabbage huts, the tent prizes are no longer updated. Same with the monster hunts....now that we have the beastbane and the MRC, the hunts have completely stopped.

meme1098
01-06-17, 08:35 AM
Green manticore again.

It appears that Halloween is the new Groundhog Day.....we just have to keep reliving it, over and over, month after month. :(

It's strange how the more players ask for something, the less likely it is to happen. Now that players have access to two cabbage huts, the tent prizes are no longer updated. Same with the monster hunts....now that we have the beastbane and the MRC, the hunts have completely stopped.

And the fortune tellers tent has gone by the wayside like a year ago or more! What's up S8? How about an Ice Ali??? Or Ice something...lol

NorthWoodsKingdom
01-06-17, 10:17 AM
...It's strange how the more players ask for something, the less likely it is to happen. Now that players have access to two cabbage huts, the tent prizes are no longer updated. Same with the monster hunts....now that we have the beastbane and the MRC, the hunts have completely stopped.

And also, the Lorelei Fountain has been in the market as a "Limited Time" offering for 160 gems TWICE now, which makes me suspicious & wonder if there's ever even gonna BE another Monster Hunt, the only time when that fountain has the chance to drop a gold Troll Token.

On the bright side, tho: With the idle tent prizes as of late (& looks like it's gonna be at least another month of these November's Autumn/H'ween prizes,*sigh*), those of us who have the Cabbage Hut (or 2) can build up a good reserve of cabbages for when/if new prizes DO ever hit the tent again.

Guess we'll find out if there actually IS a limit to how many cabbages we can have in our tent's inventory, lol.

meme1098
01-06-17, 12:30 PM
And you would think they'd be smart enough to keep changing the prizes quickly so no one has time to build up any cabbage stores. Thus causing more gem sales for cabbages. SMH Over & over again. LOL

CuteTali
01-07-17, 12:07 AM
I would like to see some Vday related prized in the tent, something that looks like the Garnet Pony from FFS, but drops energy like the skelecorn.

rulerofjennyville
01-07-17, 08:00 AM
I have the weeping angle again. Before that I had some pond that looked meh.

Seriously700
01-10-17, 04:14 PM
Almost 3 1/2 months and I'm still getting Halloween items. If S8 wasn't going to introduce new items for such an extended period of time, they could have at least recycled popular non-seasonal items from previous months.

rulerofjennyville
01-10-17, 04:24 PM
Black cat today, never seen an ali.

ktorewqas
01-12-17, 11:40 AM
14 + 1 = 15 :o

comeseecomesah
01-12-17, 11:52 AM
Manticore

Queen_Kiara
01-12-17, 09:48 PM
Never seen the skelecorn ali for ages. Meanwhile in my other two kingdoms it appears a lot but I have no gems or cabbages there... Am I the only one who hates to see Halloween stuff in the middle of winter. Come on Baron! What are you plotting??!

SpiritWind00
01-13-17, 11:50 PM
Looks like we have changed the prizes, but not sure if all repeats. I've also moved today's posts made here in the new Jan thread (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96461-12-29-Update-Baron-s-Tent-Prizes-(Jan-2017)).