PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story : 11/03 Update - Peacock Quest Event | EXPIRED

Pages : [1] 2

SpiritWind00
11-03-16, 04:10 AM
The Peacock Quest Event
Timed / Optional event
Time zone converter (http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com): compare where you are with California

Requires Level 12+
Minimum game version is iOS/Android 1.2.3
Event is live from 11/3/2016 12:00 PM to 11/10/2016 4:00 PM PST

What happens when an event finishes?? Click here to take you to a post called How Community Events Work in the Hub. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75916-How-to-use-the-Hub-to-find-information-and-ask-questions&p=1190378&viewfull=1#post1190378)

http://imgur.com/uJlUjAa.png

Royal Peacock cannot be sold you can have as many as you can craft!
Info: A beautiful Royal Peacock! Drops jewels, piles of seeds, glimmerdust and blue petals
Crafted: Workshop, 10 minutes
Requirements: 25 peacock feathers, 13 peacock straw, 3 peacock eggs
Drops: blue petals, glimmerdust, jewels, piles of seeds
Collection time: 6 hours (speed up in 24 gems)
Thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95280-Castle-Story-11-03-Update-Peacock)

If you wanted to gem purchase a Peacock (using only the workshop), it would work out to be:
Feathers: 125 gems | Straw: 130 gems | Eggs: 150 gems = 405 gems each

Having any issues with the event you need S8 to look into for you? Please post in this bugs thread: click here! (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95111-Issues-about-the-Peacock-Event&p=1361602#post1361602)

Pictures from ShibuyaCloth: click here! (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95280-Castle-Story-11-03-Update-Peacock&p=1364679&viewfull=1#post1364679)

* Make sure there is NOT a monster in your Kingdom! Turn on your sound to be sure!

* FLYGERS ARE SPAWNED ONLY FROM STABLES *
* THEY DO NOT SPAWN EVERY TIME *

* One thing to note is that there are two different Flygers: Flygers and Ferocious Flygers. Ferocious Flygers only spawn from the Peacock Nests that cost Gems. ****ing a regular Flyger will not count towards the Goal in One Flew Over The Peacock's Nest, as this requires a Ferocious Flyger.

Goals:

DialogueRuler: Hey Ivy, what's going on?
Ivy: You wouldn't believe what I've found Ruler!
Ruler: Oh really... what's that?
Ivy: Look at these strange nests starting to pop up around the Kingdom!
Ruler: I wonder what could be inside the eggs?
Ivy: Let's check it out!
Ivy: What are these strange nests popping up? Let's go check one out and see what we find!
1. A Perplexing Perch
* Place a strange nest 0/1 BUY | Nature/Other tab, 500 coins, chop to clear in 1 action
* Investigate the strange nest 0/1 GO | chop the nest, 0/1 chop
Rewards: 10 xp
Congratulations: Ivy: Whoa! What is that thing?

DialogueIvy: Ruler! Ruler! We have an emergency! A travesty! The! Worst! Possible! Thing!
Ruler: Jeez, Ivy! Slow down! You're going to give me a heart attack! What's wrong?!
Ivy: those nests are Peacock's Nests, and flygers are attacking them! The flygers are eating the peacock eggs too! What if they destroy the entire peacock population?!
Ruler: We have peacocks in our kingdom? And what are flygers?
Ivy: I don't know if peacocks have always migrated here, but they're definitely here now! And flygers are big flying cats! Quite majestic but also dangerous and hungry apparently! We have to save the peacocks!
Ruler: Okay! I agree! I'd love to have peacocks around the kingdom. What do we need to do?
Ivy: we need to stop those flygers as soon as possible!
Flygers have been spotted lurking around the stables. What if they attack our animals too?!
2. Peacock Peril
* Slay flygers 0/2 FIGHT
* Search the stables 0/2 GO | Make sure there is NOT a monster in your Kingdom! Turn on your sound to be sure!
Rewards: 1 Peacock Feather
Congratulations: Ivy: I think we scared them away for now!

Dialogue:Ivy: I think with our help the peacocks can recover, but we can do more!
Ruler: What else would you suggest, Ivy?
Ivy: Well, the flygers destroyed most of the peacock nesting ground. We need to find peacock eggs and help them repopulate!
Ruler: Can we really just find peacock eggs lying around?
Ivy: Many flygers have been spotted stealing the eggs. Maybe they're saving them for a feast! Or to feed their young...Hmm. either way, we need to get them back! I think if we recover enough peacock nesting ground materials... we can get peacocks to stay here permanently.
Ruler: That sounds perfect! Let's do it!
Ivy: Let's rebuild the peacock nesting grounds. Maybe a baby will stay in our kingdom!
3. Conservation Efforts
* Gather peacock feathers 0/25 GO (skip 120 gems)
* Gather peacock straw 0/13 GO (skip 130 gems)
* Gather peacock eggs 0/3 (skip 300 gems)
* Tame a Royal Peacock 0/1 GO | Workshop, 10 minutes - 25 peacock feathers, 13 peacock straw, 3 peacock eggs
Rewards: 10 xp
Congratulations: How beautiful! I hope the peacock population keeps growing here!

Side Goal - optional
The majestic Flygers are attracted to Peacock Nests. Pull them away from the real nests with a fake! (Ferocious Flygers drop more peacock items and take less energy to slay!)
One Flew Over the Peacock's Nest
* Buy a peacock nest 0/1 BUY | market, 20 gems, 20 chops
* Slay a ferocious flyger 0/1 FIGHT
Rewards: 20 gems
Congratulations: Old Thomas: These nests are working like a charm!

Strange Nest
Info: what a mysterious nest... (part of the Peacock event (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95280-Castle-Story-11-03-Update-Peacock), November 2016)
Found: market, 500 coins. Can only purchase 1 for coin.
Uses: chop for peacock feather

Peacock Egg 0/150
Info: Gather lots of Peacock Eggs to summon a Royal Peacock pet!
Found: defeating a flyger, 50 gems each in workshop
Uses: item in craft of the Royal Peacock (in Workshop)

Peacock Feather 0/150
Info: Gather lots of Peacock Feathers to summon a royal Peacock pet!
Found: defeating a flyger, 5 gems each in workshop

Peacock Nest
Info: Chop to lure a Ferocious Flyger! These drop even more peacock items and take less energy to slay! WARNING: will not work if there is already a monster in your Kingdom!
Found: market, 20 gems
Uses: 1 chop, 0/20 chops

Peacock Straw 0/150
Info: Gather lots of Peacock Straw to summon a Royal Peacock pet!
Found: defeating a flyger, 10 gems each in workshop

SpiritWind00
11-03-16, 04:10 AM
Pictures

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34384

http://i.imgur.com/OTWnJzI.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/tDJEtPh.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/UuWMG1A.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/IcEtvt8.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/sEJ2Ujr.png

http://i.imgur.com/4IbrX2R.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/gwqrWKE.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/a9HWqeW.jpg?1
http://i.imgur.com/R7HIi3t.jpg?1

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34279
http://i.imgur.com/Z9Kbq0s.jpg?1

PrincessCelestian
11-03-16, 12:20 PM
I really don't know the name of it but it looks way awesome!! So I guess we can park info here until there is an official thread. Times event 8 days to complete.

Fight flygers (flying tigers) to summon your very own peacock. Sounds like spooky trap?

Summon peacock in the workshop

Needed:
25 peacock feathers (5 gems to buy)
13 peacock straw (10 gems to buy)
3 peacock eggs (50 gems to buy)
All rewards from fighting flygers

Craft time: 10 minutes

Goal 1:
Place strange Nest 500 coins 1x1
Investigate strange nest (chop)

MAKE SURE THERE ARE NO MONSTERS ON YOUR BOARD.

produces a flyer (40/40 to defeat) took me about 25 total energy. Reward 1 peacock feather.

Goal 2: Peacock Peril
Slay Flygers (0/2)
Check the stables (0/2)

Side goal: One flew over the peacock's nest
Buy a peacock nest
Fight a flyger
Reward 20 gems

When I did this goal and chopped my peacock nest my flyger only had 20/20 energy but my first had 40/40 ??????? So I am guessing maybe it's a reward for spending the 20 gems to get the peacock nest vs spawning one. I haven't spawned one yet other than the first. So if someone does, please confirm the energy needed when you spawn one.

bigtail2
11-03-16, 12:27 PM
I placed and chopped the nest. Didn't realize there was a troll on my board, so no bueno. Went to buy another nest and they are 20 gems. How many nests is this quest going to take?!

PrincessCelestian
11-03-16, 12:28 PM
There is a side goal and you will get that 20 gems back.

Irma_Isle
11-03-16, 12:31 PM
I Felt tons of regret in my heart. I bought strange nest for 500 coins just one. ONLY ONE. And second goal appear ask for place Peacock Nest and it cost 20 gems. Oh why whyyyyyy I'm not buy many strange nest? It can provide you 1 peacock feather and you can make your own Peacock using 25 peacock feathers.

Regret regret regret. Cry

Seriously700
11-03-16, 12:31 PM
There is another step 2 to buy a peacock nest for 20 gems and chop it. Also to slay a flyger. Nothing happened when I chopped the egg. Waste of 20 gems. Supposed to reward 20 gems once you slay the beast.

Edit - no warning about making sure there were no monsters out! Darned

MoonVillage3
11-03-16, 12:33 PM

PrincessCelestian
11-03-16, 12:33 PM
There is another step 2 to buy a peacock nest for 20 gems and chop it. Also to slay a flyger. Nothing happened when I chopped the egg. Waste of 20 gems. Supposed to reward 20 gems once you slay the beast.

Do you have another monster on your board? If you do then it will not produce a flyger.

RevdKathy
11-03-16, 12:34 PM
The Flygers are gorgeous! I really don't want to **** it!

janddolphins
11-03-16, 12:35 PM
I placed and chopped the nest. Didn't realize there was a troll on my board, so no bueno. Went to buy another nest and they are 20 gems. How many nests is this quest going to take?!

If I remember correctly the first nest we need to place for step one was only 500 coins. The 20 gems is the peacock nest. Can someone confirm?

PrincessCelestian

I know right?!?!?! I want a flyger to come and live in my kingdom instead of a peacock!!!!

Seriously700
Do you have another monster on your board? If you do then it will not produce a flyger.

Yes thanks. That was my problem. S8 usually includes a warning about that.

myhsplace
11-03-16, 12:36 PM
I Felt tons of regret in my heart. I bought strange nest for 500 coins just one. ONLY ONE. And second goal appear ask for place Peacock Nest and it cost 20 gems. Oh why whyyyyyy I'm not buy many strange nest? It can provide you 1 peacock feather and you can make your own Peacock using 25 peacock feathers.

i tried to get two of the 500 coins right off the bat, it only allowed one so no need to regret anything ;)

bigtail2
11-03-16, 12:36 PM
I tri d to buy two but couldn't. So you didn't miss anything.

PrincessCelestian
11-03-16, 12:37 PM
If I remember correctly the first nest we need to place for step one was only 500 coins. The 20 gems is the peacock nest. Can someone confirm?

Yes. It seems that they are different. I will change that. My peacock nest also produced a flyger but it only needed 20/20 instead of 40/40.

jbfps116
11-03-16, 12:39 PM
good grief I'd rather have the tiger [even with those rediculous wings]

Irma_Isle
11-03-16, 12:39 PM
i tried to get two of the 500 coins right off the bat, it only allowed one so no need to regret anything ;)

I tri d to buy two but couldn't. So you didn't miss anything.

Really...?? Ohhh Thank you thank you so much. Now I can settle down myself. I think I'll pass this quest when I check my Workshop and look the requirements.

Now is time for me to get a Pretty Sleep. Its 3.39 am in my country.

MoonVillage3
11-03-16, 12:41 PM

yes.. confirm. but there is a 20Gem reward on completing this part.

littelprincess0313
11-03-16, 12:42 PM

Dont feel regret. I tried to buy more but the game wouldnt let me -.-

GlvtenFree
11-03-16, 12:43 PM
Not sure if the haunted stable will work for this event as i collected from it while i had a flyger spawned so oops. In the workshops the requirements dont seem too bad for this one and you dont have to only spend gems to spawn them from the egg nest things as they spawn from stables and if you have that at level 5 you can hit it up every three hours when your energy is refilled. so with an 8 day timer on this i am betting some people will be getting two! lol

edit: i bought one extra nest for gems just to keep as deco while i see if the stable strategy works!

blackpearl9
11-03-16, 12:44 PM
So I bought this first nest for 500 coins and thought, fine. Finally a quest which allows me to get rid of those 30 Millions of coins. I chopped it down, didn't realize there was a monster already and that this chopping down means to activate a monster - I didn't get anything, then there was again a pop up window which asked me to get a nest, so I bought two other nests (after all, they are just 500 coins, I believed), I chopped those 2 down and now I don't have any more gems :mad:
To get some feathers I need to collect from stables (which I have only 2 and take 4 hours to refill), it is a timed quest and I am out. No fun.

jbfps116
11-03-16, 12:45 PM
three ways to get peacock: wait around for stables and hope to get a 40 hit flyger.
buy the parts with gems in the workshop [405 gems needed]
buy the 20 gem peacock nests and chop for better flygers. if you need more than 20 nests it's cheaper to just buy the parts in the workshop

jbfps116
11-03-16, 12:47 PM
upgrade stables to level 6

oh wait... I just did and IT DID NOT SHORTEN THE TIME!! if it did it was by only 10 minutes or less.
TL PLEASE FIX THAT!!!

MoonVillage3
11-03-16, 12:53 PM
No rushing with this event.. for the time being it's all based in the Stables. We can only have 2 so have to wait reset time. Feathers, Straw and Eggs are all collected in the Stables. Of course.. unless you gem ahead.

ToshiNoMiya
11-03-16, 12:55 PM
I want a Flyger for keeps, too!!!

D_Raho
11-03-16, 12:56 PM

I dont one know if it already said this or they changed the text, but they let you know that the Flygers that come from gem Nests need less energy to slay and drop more items.

sweerfarmer
11-03-16, 12:58 PM
Actually I would like to keep the flyger as a pet in my kingdom rather than peacock as flyger is way to cute than peacock.

jbfps116
11-03-16, 01:00 PM
chopped 4 nests
all gave 2 feathers and one straw. only 20 gems worth of material so no benefit there. the egg must be pretty rare

kattkrazie
11-03-16, 01:01 PM
Apparently, the haunted stable is not participating in this event. It gave me a fangbeast, so probably stay away from it if energy is a problem.

jomykje
11-03-16, 01:05 PM
My first stables gave me a flyger, the second one a fangbeast...So maybe sometimes the haunted stable will give a Flyger and sometimes an fangbeast, but I don't know.

AnisWa
11-03-16, 01:06 PM
To slay the flygers it's possibly 40 taps.....sounds crazy, Again!

PrincessCelestian
11-03-16, 01:08 PM
To slay the flygers it's possibly 40 taps.....sounds crazy, Again!

Mine only took 25 total so it gave back quite a bit.

MoonVillage3
11-03-16, 01:14 PM

honerkowski
11-03-16, 01:17 PM
No rushing with this event.. for the time being it's all based in the Stables. We can only have 2 so have to wait reset time. Feathers, Straw and Eggs are all collected in the Stables. Of course.. unless you gem ahead.

We can only have two Stables? When I wanted to buy more Stables, I was told to Level up in Order to have more of these buildings. But even at Level 50, you can only have two?!

Stymie52
11-03-16, 01:19 PM
Used gems to speed up collecting from my 2 stables. I didn't get any flygers from them. Just used gems to speed up collecting from my 2 stables again. Only one stable gave up a flyger to slay. So clearly, every collection does not yield a flyger.

Radegast1
11-03-16, 01:23 PM

Don't cry only let us buy 1 at 500

ktorewqas
11-03-16, 01:23 PM
This time, the news picture does not show what the peacock give

lindtball
11-03-16, 01:42 PM

You can only buy the first, one, nest for 500, then they are 20 gems a piece. It will not allow you to purchase more than one for 500 coins. Don't feel bad, everyone is in the same boat as they say.

meme1098
11-03-16, 01:52 PM
I just slayed 2 flygers. They were both 40 hitters & I got 1 peacock feather from each but only 1 peacock straw! Took 30+ whacks each and I guess the eggs will be rare drops. Thank goodness we only need 3...lol
Now I have to wait 3 hours. ugh

huntiw396
11-03-16, 01:53 PM
I want a flyger

meme1098
11-03-16, 01:56 PM
I want a flyger

The stables spawn them.

ashley224
11-03-16, 02:07 PM
I want a flyger

The stables spawn them.

I think they meant a pet flyger.

AnisWa
11-03-16, 02:11 PM
Do the stables HAVE to be level 6?

madeinseattle
11-03-16, 02:12 PM
Same thing happened to me..I even used gems to hurry the stables...and nothing

MoonVillage3
11-03-16, 02:13 PM
We can only have two Stables? When I wanted to buy more Stables, I was told to Level up in Order to have more of these buildings. But even at Level 50, you can only have two?!

That's what it says, but max number of Stable, Hatchery, SawMill, Mines, Kitchen, Forgery and whatever resource or crafting building is two... even at Level50.

ashley224
11-03-16, 02:15 PM

No, my level 5 stable worked. I think they levelled up to 6 so that they could collect sooner and therefore spawn more flygers. It only shortened collection time by 10 minutes, not really worth the upgrade.

honerkowski
11-03-16, 02:17 PM

No, I spawned Flygers from my Level 5 Stables.

MoonVillage3
11-03-16, 02:20 PM

I did try to buy second nest at 500coins.. also second and third after. They were placed but game syncronized and they disappeared.. leaving the possibility only for gem nest. So not possible at all. don't feel bad about it.

honerkowski
11-03-16, 02:21 PM
That's what it says, but max number of Stable, Hatchery, SawMill, Mines, Kitchen, Forgery and whatever resource or crafting building is two... even at Level50.

Thanks for the info - at least, I don't have to bother about levelling up in parallel:)

moonchild1987
11-03-16, 02:24 PM
My 500 coin nest/flyger only gave one peacock feather, or maybe it was the goal prize...not really sure. My gem flyger gave 3 feathers, a straw, and a egg. Neither stable triggered a flyger but it seems like one will be doable in 8 days.

nateryd
11-03-16, 02:25 PM
My haunted stable spawned a fangbeast, so I can confirm that I don't think these will take part in the event.

ninjalejones
11-03-16, 02:26 PM
Does anyone know if we can craft for 8 days or does the option disappear after the first craft?

Destiel0918
11-03-16, 02:29 PM

It is for all resource buildings- YES, you can have only two - even on level 50.

Anaboe
11-03-16, 02:42 PM

Thanks for letting us know! I made the same mistake, and am glad that it wasn't possible to begin with - tho it would have been far better if it would have been possible, for I wanted an egg for my inventory and I refuse to buy gems since the Alicorn-fiasco.

AnisWa
11-03-16, 02:46 PM

Thank you....good to know.

MoonVillage3
11-03-16, 02:46 PM
Does anyone know if we can craft for 8 days or does the option disappear after the first craft?

We would have to wait till one of our friendly speeders gem ahead and post to know this answer.

AnisWa
11-03-16, 02:47 PM

No, my level 5 stable worked. I think they levelled up to 6 so that they could collect sooner and therefore spawn more flygers. It only shortened collection time by 10 minutes, not really worth the upgrade.

Thank you, good to hear!

MoonVillage3
11-03-16, 02:59 PM
* Stables do NOT spawn a Flyger at each collection.

* It takes 20/21 hits to slay a Flyger.

* and this does say more possibility of peacock drops and less energy to slay.
(sorry, haven't tried if so)

Sirelie
11-03-16, 03:18 PM
I know right?!?!?! I want a flyger to come and live in my kingdom instead of a peacock!!!!

I agree, flyger is more interesting than peacock :-)

ShibuyaCloth
11-03-16, 03:40 PM
http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb72024.png_2v_31020.png
Flyger
Type: Spawn
Source: Event
Size: 1x1
Found: Stable
Drops: Peacock Feathers, Peacock Straw, Peacock Eggs
Events: Royal Peacock - November 2016
Link: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95280
Comments: 40 HP

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb72024.png_2v_31020.png
Ferocious Fylger
Type: Spawn
Found: Strange Nest
Drops: Peacock Feathers, Peacock Straw, Peacock Eggs
Comments: 20 HP

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb806066.png_2v_31020.png
Strange Nest (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_StrangeNest)
Info: What a mysterious nest...
Type: Decoration
Requirements: 20 gems // 500 coins
Drops: Ferocious Flygers
Comments: Can be cleared in 1 actions.

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50705.png_2v_31020.png
Peacock Feather (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_PeacockFeather)
Info: Gather lots of Peacock Fearthers to summon a Royal Peacock pet!
Type: Material
Requirements: 5 gems
Found: Flygers
Used for: Royal Peacock
Cap: 150

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50706.png_2v_31020.png
Peacock Straw (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_PeacockStraw)
Info: Gather lots of Peacock Straw to summon a Royal Peacock pet!
Requirements: 10 gems

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50707.png_2v_31020.png
Peacock Egg (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_PeacockEgg)
Info: Gather lots of Peacock Eggs to summon a Royal Peacock pet!
Requirements: 50 gems

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb907001.png_2v_31020.png
Royal Peacock (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_RoyalPeacock)
Info: ?
Type: Decoration
Crafted in: Workshop
Requirements: 25 Peacock Feather, 13 Peacock Straw, 3 Peacock Egg
Drops: ?
Timer: ?
Comments: Fight Flygers to earn Royal Peacock items! 10 min to summon in the Workshop.

kattkrazie
11-03-16, 03:56 PM

Just crafted my peacock and still have the craft option for more peacocks. So apparently we can make as many as we want. Great event, S8. The peacock is gorgeous. He has a timer so will let you know what he drops.

Sped up collection. He has a 6 hr. timer and drops blue petal and jewels.

nessa005
11-03-16, 03:59 PM
Tapped my stables, nothing. Waited for them to be ready, tapped, spawned a fangbeast. So not enjoying this! Think I'll just go back to restocking my supplies. I'm certainly not spending gems!

janddolphins
11-03-16, 04:08 PM
Seems like there are many parts so trying to figure out the best strategy. And of course after everything we did, the one thing we begged not to have was another timed event. Oh well. I am not gonna go crazy with this, I have a couple of each minus the final prizes and hopefully I can make it to the end, but I don't have the stamina right now to play 24/7 so whatever can be done 3-5 checks a day

bmg412
11-03-16, 04:13 PM
Ditto

kattkrazie
11-03-16, 04:17 PM
This event can definitely be done in the allotted time and you will only need to check on the game every 3-4 hrs. to collect from stables. If you collect 4 times per day with 2 stables, even a 50% spawn rate would allow you to fight 4 flygers per day. In 8 days, that would be 32 flygers. They drop 1 feather usually and you need 25 feathers. The other parts came easily, so most players should be able to craft a peacock by day 7. Of course, spawn rates may vary. My rate was higher than 50%. Good luck, everyone. The peacock is the most beautiful artwork S8 has ever done in my opinion.

Em_storm
11-03-16, 04:52 PM
The peacock is lovely. Any chance I could just transfer over the peacock and flyger I had in Fairytale Wonderland? (Haha, I know, but you can't blame a girl for trying... That flyger was so cool...)

nateryd
11-03-16, 04:54 PM
Can the stables be any level? Like even level 1?

Amarice
11-03-16, 04:55 PM
I admit I do not like the new event. I hate ****ing the Flygers. :( They are so much cooler than the dumb Peacocks. I'd rather have a Flyger in the kingdom than a Peacock.

robotparade
11-03-16, 05:03 PM
I admit I do not like the new event. I hate ****ing the Flygers. :( They are so much cooler than the dumb Peacocks. I'd rather have a Flyger in the kingdom than a Peacock.

I second that emotion.

SpiritWind00
11-03-16, 05:05 PM
Can the stables be any level? Like even level 1?
yes... :) Earlier posts have upgraded stables only to reduce collection time. Unless the goal specifically asks for a particular level, any level will do.

Goblackcat
11-03-16, 05:06 PM

I am very upset about this!!! Slaying a big tiger WHICH IT REALLY IS but with wings. I don't want a peacock! I want a flyger!!! NOT PLAYING!!!!!!!!!!! Besides I have to slay a flyger bc it's on Ivy's hut...not happy at all! I'm a cat lover! So disappointed! You know tigers are endangered...well I think peacocks are too. Come to think of it, I don't like slaying any of the animals. It feels wrong. :(

nateryd
11-03-16, 05:24 PM
yes... :) Earlier posts have upgraded stables only to reduce collection time. Unless the goal specifically asks for a particular level, any level will do.

Thanks!! Just making ABSOLUTE sure 😉

janddolphins
11-03-16, 05:41 PM
This event can definitely be done in the allotted time and you will only need to check on the game every 3-4 hrs. to collect from stables. If you collect 4 times per day with 2 stables, even a 50% spawn rate would allow you to fight 4 flygers per day. In 8 days, that would be 32 flygers. They drop 1 feather usually and you need 25 feathers. The other parts came easily, so most players should be able to craft a peacock by day 7. Of course, spawn rates may vary. My rate was higher than 50%. Good luck, everyone. The peacock is the most beautiful artwork S8 has ever done in my opinion.

Thanks for doing the math, this makes me feel better that it won't be a crazy energy event like the others. I do agree it's beautiful so I hope it's something I can get without going crazy

Animalioz
11-03-16, 05:59 PM

I can help you with that regret. You see, after participating on some events now, I tried to purchase more than just one nest, just to be tactical and smart (lol). But I wasn't allowed to buy more than just one, I tried to, but it didn't work. So you don't have to feel regret at all :) And you can buy one nest for 20 gems and then get the 20 gems back after you slay the Flyger who spawns. After that your Stables are your best friend xD

transberry
11-03-16, 06:30 PM
I am very upset about this!!! Slaying a big tiger WHICH IT REALLY IS but with wings. I don't want a peacock! I want a flyger!!! NOT PLAYING!!!!!!!!!!! Besides I have to slay a flyger bc it's on Ivy's hut...not happy at all! I'm a cat lover! So disappointed! You know tigers are endangered...well I think peacocks are too. Come to think of it, I don't like slaying any of the animals. It feels wrong. :(

So wrong and upsetting to young children in so many ways

Let's **** an endangered species to win a peacock

This was not planned out well

Em_storm
11-03-16, 06:43 PM

Oh, you mean like, "Hi, little adorable werewolf girl. I just ****ed a hundred of your buddies so you could come and live in my kingdom. Let's play!"

PrincessCelestian
11-03-16, 07:02 PM

I don't think that there will be that many young children that play this game. My daughter is 8 and it's too advanced for her to get to the required level. Granted we don't expose her to technological games very much. I am also a cat lover. But this is a game. And I can totally differentiate between defeating a mythical creature in a fantasyland and my real life. I don't think I'll be hunting any flygers (or tigers for that matter) anytime soon. Just like I am not heading off to spooky hollow anytime soon to rescue a trapped faerie witch. I think the flygers are awesome and if they have gone through the time to create another monster, methinks it will mean that we will get to collect them at some point like the Griffins which I think is superb. Poor s8. I bet they feel like they can never win. Bottom line: it's a game not real life.

Goblackcat
11-03-16, 07:21 PM

I so agree!

Animalioz
11-03-16, 07:27 PM
I don't think that there will be that many young children that play this game. My daughter is 8 and it's too advanced for her to get to the required level. Granted we don't expose her to technological games very much. I am also a cat lover. But this is a game. And I can totally differentiate between defeating a mythical creature in a fantasyland and my real life. I don't think I'll be hunting any flygers (or tigers for that matter) anytime soon. Just like I am not heading off to spooky hollow anytime soon to rescue a trapped faerie witch. I think the flygers are awesome and if they have gone through the time to create another monster, methinks it will mean that we will get to collect them at some point like the Griffins which I think is superb. Poor s8. I bet they feel like they can never win. Bottom line: it's a game not real life.

Well said!! 👏

And yes, poor storm8. But I would think that they already know that when they deal with customers, like we are. There is always someone who is dissatisfied no matter what.

kattkrazie
11-03-16, 07:32 PM

So true. I'm a radical animal lover but I can 'slay' virtual beasts all day long.

Goblackcat
11-03-16, 07:42 PM

It's a game yes but it still sends a message that it's okay. I mean come on..."slay the flyger...poke it in the eye!" That's not cool. Maybe I slayed way too many werebeasts in the last event and it's got me jaded. All I'm saying is that I don't care for it. S8 has drawn the line for me. Go ahead and play your game and enjoy poking the flygers in the eye! I'm tired of slaying beasties in this game especially wolves and flygers (tigers). Please give people a little credit for knowing the difference between a game and real life. In fact, I am going to enjoy real life now. Thanks for putting things into perspective for me. Enjoy! :)

SpiritWind00
11-03-16, 08:09 PM
Whilst I can appreciate the discussion, your suggestions and feedback don't belong in this thread. Happy if someone wants to open a Suggestion Forum thread.

Please stay on topic... :) thanks.

Dragosle
11-03-16, 08:27 PM
My biggest question when this event pop up:

Why can't I have the Flyger but only the Peacock?

Even the game dialogue did said that they look "majestic" :(

Windracer321
11-03-16, 09:01 PM
Me too...forget the peacock, flygers would be awesome!

xtinem070672
11-03-16, 09:15 PM
Maybe I'm just really tired and missed the answer but do the Flygers spawn from any building or just the stables? They can't just spawn from the one building for the entire event, right? :confused:

coolssp
11-03-16, 09:35 PM
Maybe I'm just really tired and missed the answer but do the Flygers spawn from any building or just the stables? They can't just spawn from the one building for the entire event, right? :confused:

Just stables - any level but not haunted one :)

jopik
11-03-16, 09:45 PM
Guys, the event has just started , maybe we should not yet complain???!!!
It's absolutely Optional, more than a week ahead left to complete it.
I think BOTH - the Peacock and the Flyger are absolutely beautiful creatures. I like the peacock even more. great job, game designers!
To slay a monster (poke in the eye or ear or whatever) it's just a game task, just like a monster hunt - we slay certain amount of beats to get the rewards in the end. i see Nothing wrong with it, we're not told to go and **** a real kitten.
we are all adults here - let's act like ones. If you just don't like the quest or want to quit the game because of it, why do you think all of us want to read/hear about it?
Please, if you complain - at least do it on real point or use a special Feedback thread. Let's keep this thread more positive and informative.
I'm pretty sure we have a chance to see the Flyger soon. It might show up in Barons tent - just like raccoon, or in market or in some future quest.

ps. My first two collections from Stables spawned the Flyger each time. One even dropped the peacock egg!
Second round- not so lucky. Spawned just one fangbeast... fingers crossed for next round
Good luck, everyone:)

GlvtenFree
11-03-16, 09:47 PM
for all of us who want a flyger I feel like there may be one in the barons tent either this month or next like when we fought nagas and soon after could win a few different ones from the barons tent so dont get too upset yet! we cant be spoiled and have it all at once that wouldnt be fun

I am quite enjoying this event though its a nice break to just play once in awhile and collect what we need and the colours of the peacock are beautiful!

nateryd
11-03-16, 09:47 PM
This is the MOST BEAUTIFUL creature I have ever won in an event!!!
I L💗VE IT!!! I was only going to go for one ... But she needs a friend 😉

Wow!!! Great design!!!! She opens her tail feathers and everything!!!
Thank you S8!!

riverly
11-03-16, 09:48 PM
The flygers are neat. All we need now are flions and flears. Oh my!!
Sorry bad joke. I'm just about monster mashed out!

riverly
11-03-16, 09:51 PM
I'm glad to hear the peacock is animated. Great artwork lately.

vlspd
11-03-16, 11:02 PM
I think BOTH - the Peacock and the Flyger are absolutely beautiful creatures. I like the peacock even more. great job, game designers!
To slay a monster (poke in the eye or ear or whatever) it's just a game task, just like a monster hunt - we slay certain amount of beats to get the rewards in the end. i see Nothing wrong with it, we're not told to go and **** a real kitten.
we are all adults here - let's act like ones. If you just don't like the quest or want to quit the game because of it, why do you think all of us want to read/hear about it?
Please, if you complain - at least do it on real point or use a special Feedback thread. Let's keep this thread more positive and informative.
I'm pretty sure we have a chance to see the Flyger soon. It might show up in Barons tent - just like raccoon, or in market or in some future quest.

ps. My first two collections from Stables spawned the Flyger each time. One even dropped the peacock egg!
Second round- not so lucky. Spawned just one fangbeast... fingers crossed for next round

Thank you! I agree with every word!!!
and yes, i just saw the peacock and loved it more than any other creature! this is an AWESOME idea for the quest!
it's sooooo cute OMG with it gorgeous fluffy bright moving tail, and that beak sort of poking under the wing, so detaily augh too cute!
definitely going for one or two ...hopefully!!!! :cool:

jabbottscott
11-03-16, 11:12 PM
S8 really has stepped up their game in the art department lately. These new creatures are absolutely gorgeous! I love all the colors and details!

MoonVillage3
11-03-16, 11:13 PM
beautiful peacock! animation is perfect and colors so nicely chosen. I'll try for more than one as they look so good in the kingdom. Perfect Royalty!
not that I don't appreciate the Flyger. they are perfectly designed and more than well animated.. but I prefer peaceful pets rather than ferocious beasts placed around the kingdom. we each have different preferences, but whichever it may be.. compliments to the designers on this great artwork proposed.

letf8b
11-03-16, 11:51 PM
Confirmed

letf8b
11-03-16, 11:56 PM
and the gems are replaced.

letf8b
11-04-16, 12:06 AM
I look at it as slaying/fighting not ****ing they come back to fight again. We have been slaying a cute shrek since the game started.

jopik
11-04-16, 12:14 AM
I look at it as slaying/fighting not ****ing they come back to fight again. We have been slaying a cute shrek since the game started.

Yup, we did that to the cute forest raccoon too lol...
Idk why today it became a major tragedy for some... :confused:

tombero
11-04-16, 12:18 AM
Does anyone know how much the stable collection time reduces by if you upgrade from level 5 to 6? I'm trying to work out if it's worth giving up my spell bound stores and all those carrots. :)

11-04-16, 12:33 AM
Does anyone know how much the stable collection time reduces by if you upgrade from level 5 to 6? I'm trying to work out if it's worth giving up my spell bound stores and all those carrots. :)

I believe it reduces from 3:12 to 3:05
So, 7 minutes if I'm not mistaken.

tombero
11-04-16, 12:37 AM

Thanks, I probably won't worry for that then 😉

janddolphins
11-04-16, 12:47 AM
I haven't seen the animations, but seeing the peacock on the first page had given me some energy to do this quest.

So my understanding is, without gems, we are just collecting from stables and hatcheries? Will that give all the resources needed?
Time to set alarms during the day again lol

To the person who didn't make the storybook and that I tried to help, I hope you have better luck in

SpiritWind00
11-04-16, 01:04 AM
Only stables.....

janddolphins
11-04-16, 01:26 AM
Only stables.....

Even less energy, not sure what made me think hatcheries, thanks for clarifying

joewasicek
11-04-16, 02:09 AM
Has anyone else had problems or issues running the game since this Peacock Event started?? I'm getting a delay like every 20 seconds or so on my Android device. When I tap on something, it cancels out the last action and have to go re-do it again. Problem began as soon as the first Flyger showed up.

rainsunset
11-04-16, 02:25 AM

Don't regret. I tried to buy eggs at once but the game didn't let me. So you can't buy more then 1 egg for 500 coins unfortunately

rainsunset
11-04-16, 02:35 AM
beautiful peacock! animation is perfect and colors so nicely chosen. I'll try for more than one as they look so good in the kingdom. Perfect Royalty!
not that I don't appreciate the Flyger. they are perfectly designed and more than well animated.. but I prefer peaceful pets rather than ferocious beasts placed around the kingdom. we each have different preferences, but whichever it may be.. compliments to the designers on this great artwork proposed.
Yes, you're right! I love peacock but I' m fond of flygers. It's a pity we can't have a flyger too. It's a pity even to **** these gorgeous flygers. But anyway I hope that S8 will give us a flyger. Thank you S8! It's a great quest. Wonderful peacokcs!

Araleth
11-04-16, 03:15 AM
Please give me my 40 diamonds back! I have purchased two nests and ****ed 4 or 5 tiger things and have not gotten my reward of 20 diamonds back either time. The first time it didn't tick off that I purchased the nest and the second time it didn't tick off that I ****ed the Tigers. I'm not playing this game again until I am refunded my diamonds that I spent money on. Not sure what's going on with this game lately but the quality is sure inferior to what it used to be> I have been playing for a long time. Please refund my diamonds. Thank you

mrootje
11-04-16, 03:22 AM
I really wish there was a rune speading up stables! Hint hint ��

MeganT87
11-04-16, 03:26 AM
I don't have any monsters on my board and I've collected from both stables twice and it hasn't spawned a flyger! I'm not going to get a peacock at this rate.

SpiritWind00
11-04-16, 04:09 AM
Please read post 1.... All up to date with info. Thanks.

dmpro
11-04-16, 05:21 AM

We aren't ****ing them. Just chasing them away!

prancinland
11-04-16, 05:43 AM

Lol! So funny! Thanks for the laugh! 🌷🍃Ḧ̤?̤v̤̈?̤ ?̤ g̤̈r̤̈?̤?̤ẗ̤ d̤̈?̤?̤!🍃🌷

rainsunset
11-04-16, 06:07 AM
LOL, endangered flygers�� Have you ever seen anyone? It's the same like endangered unicorns��

Animalioz
11-04-16, 06:12 AM

👏👏

Chaotarch
11-04-16, 06:15 AM
Peacockdrops: glimmerdust

caron7
11-04-16, 06:33 AM
Please give me my 40 diamonds back! I have purchased two nests and ****ed 4 or 5 tiger things and have not gotten my reward of 20 diamonds back either time. The first time it didn't tick off that I purchased the nest and the second time it didn't tick off that I ****ed the Tigers. I'm not playing this game again until I am refunded my diamonds that I spent money on. Not sure what's going on with this game lately but the quality is sure inferior to what it used to be> I have been playing for a long time. Please refund my diamonds. Thank you

I think you need to send in the new support form and request help with this. Or maybe SpiritWind has another suggestion for you? I assume you have force closed? Is the side goal still available in your to do list?

http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Good luck! This should help.

PrincessCelestian
11-04-16, 06:42 AM
I really wish there was a rune speading up stables! Hint hint ��

Yaaaaasss!!!! I would happily give up some of my hundreds of bronze runes to speed up the stables. S8 would probably want gold tho 😹😹😹

AnisWa
11-04-16, 06:53 AM
I have a level 6 & 4 Stable out. When you read about others having eggs drop, I say to myself, "this won't be too difficult ".....then I tap my stables and I get no flygers, only the usual drops from stables more times than not. I have no other monsters parked, etc. it gets irritating.

Oh well, the peacock is beautifully animated. So, I'll keep trying. The flygers are nice....I rather have more peacocks on board. Oh, yes, when I have gotten a flyger to slay, he's been very cheap. 1 feather.
Onward!

gracelinda
11-04-16, 07:42 AM
Just harvested 2 level 6 stables and no flygers....at this rate I will not get the peacock.

fredss8
11-04-16, 08:07 AM
Yesterday I did 2 collections from both stables at the same time and was 50% for flygers. Today I have offset my stable collections by 2 hours and I am 100% for flygers today. Your mileage may vary. Hopefully others find this helpful.

For those who care, my stables are lvl 4 & 5.

caron7
11-04-16, 08:24 AM
Flygers take 40 hits. Mine took 30 hits for a total of 20 energy, with the energy returned. Got 1 feather, 1 straw.

comeseecomesah
11-04-16, 08:40 AM
for all of us who want a flyger I feel like there may be one in the barons tent either this month or next like when we fought nagas and soon after could win a few different ones from the barons tent so dont get too upset yet! we cant be spoiled and have it all at once that wouldnt be funl!

Yes it would be nice to also have a Flyger, but as you say, maybe not all at once lol.

Even tho the way some people express their views on this may seem to be in a complaining way , it is their views but also feedback for S8. How else would S8 know what we think about an event, and what we want and what we don't want if no one says it here. It's not a good idea imo to squash people for THEIR feedback because they may feel uncomfortable and not bother again.

Btw BarfDump the last bit is not aimed at you in any way lol

amerirish
11-04-16, 08:49 AM

Absolutely true because I just upgraded my stables to Level 6 and was quite disappointed in the small amount of time difference :mad:

blackpearl9
11-04-16, 09:12 AM
So - why isn't the Peacock in Stormy's castle so we can all see what it looks like? Is Stormy's Castle not updated any more? Or did I just not see it because it is sleeping right now ....

Animalioz
11-04-16, 09:41 AM
Well, I have gotten 8 feathers, 2 eggs and 4 nests since the event started yesterday. And I still have 4 collections left before I go to sleep tonight. My point is, that this is the most relaxing event I have participate in so far :) I think everyone has a chance of crafting at least one peacock :) With this speed I will already have one crafted in about two days maybe, and then it's still 5 days left :)

fabulus12
11-04-16, 09:46 AM
I'm still getting fangbeasts from my stables, I have 2 at lvl 5. I got 1 tiger and 1 fang-beast.

Animalioz
11-04-16, 09:53 AM
Peacockdrops: glimmerdust

I just added you as neighbor and WOW, the peacock looks amazingly beautiful 😍

Animalioz
11-04-16, 09:58 AM
I'm still getting fangbeasts from my stables, I have 2 at lvl 5. I got 1 tiger and 1 fang-beast.

Yeah, I have gotten two fangbeasts also. But still, if you keep collecting from those two stables every time their ready, i'm almost sure that you will get at least one peacock eventually :) It hasn't even gone one day yet :)

msmorg
11-04-16, 10:38 AM
Does the Haunted stable spawn flygers?

NorthWoodsKingdom
11-04-16, 10:44 AM
THANK-YOU FOR THE PEACOCK, S8!!!

*blowing kisses!*...& a Rah! Rah! & shimmy of my pom-poms!! :D

robotparade
11-04-16, 10:48 AM
Does the Haunted stable spawn flygers?

It doesn't.

The monster generation seems weird right now. I just got a Naga from my Armored Ice Dragon. Haven't seen one of those in a while.

badbunny42
11-04-16, 10:54 AM
I bought that 20 gem nest and smashed it. Have fought four flygers since and not gotten my 20 gems back. Tried various things from restarting game to tapping the fight flyger box in the quest. All that does is prompt me to buy another 20 gem egg (even though that goal is already checked off). Advice/help badly needed.

NorthWoodsKingdom
11-04-16, 11:19 AM
I bought that 20 gem nest and smashed it. Have fought four flygers since and not gotten my 20 gems back. Tried various things from restarting game to tapping the fight flyger box in the quest. All that does is prompt me to buy another 20 gem egg (even though that goal is already checked off). Advice/help badly needed.
Bunny ~ you see that new thread SW made for the forms we have to fill out now, to contact S8? I think you're gonna have to do that, cuz that ain't right.
Here's the link about it:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95236-ANNOUNCEMENT-Contacting-Storm8-Support

badbunny42
11-04-16, 11:51 AM
Bunny ~ you see that new thread SW made for the forms we have to fill out now, to contact S8? I think you're gonna have to do that, cuz that ain't right.
Here's the link about it:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95236-ANNOUNCEMENT-Contacting-Storm8-Support

thanks NW. That's one heck of a long form.

figththefire
11-04-16, 01:22 PM
I don't think they meant to squash somebody at all. Read post # 82 it explains the main idea.
Let's keep a good aura here and stay respectful to forum members and to S8. Otherwise, again- it gets out of topic and out of control...

Best of luck to all!

My third flyger dropped a feather an the egg, so it's not too rare drop i guess! am ready to slay more flygers lol!
I'm thinking to speed up the stables if i run out of patience :rolleyes:

ktorewqas
11-04-16, 02:29 PM
8 feathers, 5 straws and a big fat zero "0" egg. But it's only first day so still good lol

SpiritWind00
11-04-16, 03:41 PM
I created a bugs thread in the Bug Forum yesterday - link in post 1! ;) you can post there before going to the form...

kkstimpson
11-04-16, 06:44 PM
I understand we don't get flyers everytime but twice now I get one & game resets & it's gone...one time I was half done fighting him :(

Nikospets
11-04-16, 06:50 PM
It has been 30 hours and 40 minutes since the peacock event was started. Other than not playing while sleeping I have been going in every 3 hrs. at the latest to tap on my 2 stables. I now have 7 feathers 1 straw and 2 eggs. The last few times that I have tapped I have not gotten flygers. If I get anything it's been fang beasts! At this rate I will probably never get a peacock. Once again my hopes were up thinking I might be able to finish this quest and once again my hope are dwindling! S8 why are we getting fang beasts when doing this quest??? Not a happy camper!!!

kattkrazie
11-04-16, 08:14 PM
It has been 30 hours and 40 minutes since the peacock event was started. Other than not playing while sleeping I have been going in every 3 hrs. at the latest to tap on my 2 stables. I now have 7 feathers 1 straw and 2 eggs. The last few times that I have tapped I have not gotten flygers. If I get anything it's been fang beasts! At this rate I will probably never get a peacock. Once again my hopes were up thinking I might be able to finish this quest and once again my hope are dwindling! S8 why are we getting fang beasts when doing this quest??? Not a happy camper!!!

It's so strange that we all get different results. I have crafted several peacocks and have not spawned even one fangbeast, only flygers. Don't give up hope. The ratio looks good. We need 25 feathers, 13 straw nests, and 3 eggs. We get a feather each time we fight a flyger. I've been getting a straw nest about every 3rd flyger and an egg every 5-6 times. So, theoretically, by the time you fight 25 flygers, you should have the necessary parts.

At least you're doing great with the number of eggs you've gotten. Good luck!

robotparade
11-04-16, 10:03 PM
I got tired of working on the event with poor results, so I ended up using gems to get the ingredients to craft a peacock in the workshop. I got an iTunes gift card as a present; otherwise I'm not sure I would have. But I just wasn't getting enough materials doing the quest and didn't think I'd finish on time.

Originally I didn't think I really wanted a peacock but it's very pretty and I'm glad I got it.

vlspd
11-04-16, 11:41 PM
I got tired of working on the event with poor results, so I ended up using gems to get the ingredients to craft a peacock in the workshop. I got an iTunes gift card as a present; otherwise I'm not sure I would have. But I just wasn't getting enough materials doing the quest and didn't think I'd finish on time.

Originally I didn't think I really wanted a peacock but it's very pretty and I'm glad I got it.

Lol, Day 2 and already tired??! But, honestly, i want that beautiful peacock so bad, im itching my hands to just gem it too!:)��
Yet im holding myself back lol. We still have plenty of time... we just need patience and lots of luck.. congrats on your peacock! :)

robotparade
11-04-16, 11:52 PM
Lol, Day 2 and already tired??!

Haha I know, I burned out early! Guess I just wanted to spend those iTunes bucks fast! ;)

hagypagy
11-05-16, 02:01 AM
The peacock is gorgeous!! Thanks Storm8!
It's gonna look so great next to my new Apothecary. :D

I'm already 12 feathers , 3 straws and 2 eggs in ...
Gonna struggle with the straw by the looks.

Plenty of time tho so I'm not worried.

I found collecting from the stables not together (i.e. not one after the other) increases my Flyger drop.

WorldOfMakeBelieve
11-05-16, 06:02 AM
It's so strange that we all get different results. I have crafted several peacocks and have not spawned even one fangbeast, only flygers. Don't give up hope. The ratio looks good. We need 25 feathers, 13 straw nests, and 3 eggs. We get a feather each time we fight a flyger. I've been getting a straw nest about every 3rd flyger and an egg every 5-6 times. So, theoretically, by the time you fight 25 flygers, you should have the necessary parts.

At least you're doing great with the number of eggs you've gotten. Good luck!
...you did that without gemming?
Your peacocks look great by the way!

PrincessCupOButter
11-05-16, 06:16 AM
So far I have 17 feathers, 13 straw, and 0 eggs. I've used 2 gems (to speed up the last 30 minutes of my stables before bed lol) and I am also getting the occasional fangbeast from the stables, which I don't think should be happening.
I have only bought the one gem egg, which returned the gems spent, but I missed out on the coin egg.....I chopped it with a troll parked, so no flyger from that one. :( I really wish we could buy more for coins, especially since they take twice as much energy to defeat.

Also, for what it's worth, im excited about the peacock...it's gorgeous!....but I want a flyger too!! S8, pretty please consider adding them as pet!!

Irma_Isle
11-05-16, 06:37 AM
The peacock is gorgeous!! Thanks Storm8!
It's gonna look so great next to my new Apothecary. :D

I'm already 12 feathers , 3 straws and 2 eggs in ...
Gonna struggle with the straw by the looks.

Plenty of time tho so I'm not worried.

I found collecting from the stables not together (i.e. not one after the other) increases my Flyger drop.

Same with me. I have 2 stables. 1 level 5 and 1 level 1. Collection time is different so everytime I collect the ready one, it spawn Flyger. Everytime. But when the collection time are same , collect two stables and spawn one only.

So the next it have same time collection I try collect level 1 first (spawn one), quit game, wait for about 30 min since I cant wait any longer.lol, open game collect my level 5 stable and spawn another one. So happy with my spawn ratio. Since it begin I only spawn 2 fangbeast.

Optimis person here. :cool:

Wonkaland99
11-05-16, 07:24 AM
Everyone is doing better than me - spawn rate only about 1 in every 4 stables. Might have to work some night shifts.

AnisWa
11-05-16, 07:46 AM
Everyone is doing better than me - spawn rate only about 1 in every 4 stables. Might have to work some night shifts.

Don't be discouraged. My level 6 stable has not produced a flyger in 9 hours. I even bought the package w/trade tickets, (2) 50 energy crates, and 10 rainbow pots, thinking I'll be ready to slay both beast from each stable {both stables are timed at the same moment to tap}....I've yet to see any peacock eggs from either one. So, just know there are others who are in the same predicament as you!

tonyjosiah
11-05-16, 07:53 AM
I love this peacock. It's just like the one from Wonderland and I really miss and liked that game. Hopefully we can tame a FLYGER as well in the near future

Stymie52
11-05-16, 08:40 AM

You are not alone. My last 6 collections only spawned 1 flyger. My last 4 have given none. Hang in there!

KadeeDid
11-05-16, 08:46 AM

Same with me. I love Flyger!

my2place
11-05-16, 09:21 AM
I'm not having any trouble with the spawning, but I can't seem to get any eggs! I've been collecting since the event started and am at 19/25 feathers, 7/13 straw and 0/3 eggs. Hoping that the luck of posting will help! (and hope that I haven't jinxed myself on the spawning! LOL)

AnisWa
11-05-16, 10:33 AM
Another 3 hrs waiting and Level 6 stable still does NOT spawn the flyger......UGH, Charlie Brown!!

belbar22
11-05-16, 11:30 AM
No flygers all day and no eggs. Starting to get frustrated.

Steffihilson
11-05-16, 11:39 AM
I'm not having any trouble with the spawning, but I can't seem to get any eggs! I've been collecting since the event started and am at 19/25 feathers, 7/13 straw and 0/3 eggs. Hoping that the luck of posting will help! (and hope that I haven't jinxed myself on the spawning! LOL)

Same here, 17 feathers, 8 straws, 0 eggs :(

kattkrazie
11-05-16, 01:47 PM
...you did that without gemming?
Your peacocks look great by the way!

No, I most definitely gemmed. Lol

AnisWa
11-05-16, 02:19 PM
Wow, how lucky are we that we spawn a Fangbeast instead of the Flyger? Geez.....I can't believe that we live in a real world that is so fast pace, AND, in Castle Story we have slow motion.....its seems like forever to collect anything....no peacock eggs, YET!! I realize we have more days but it's so frustrating to see no progress for items!

Nikospets
11-05-16, 02:49 PM
Can someone tell me if you can only use 1 stable? It's been 2 days now and I am spawning either a fangbeast or a flyger out of one stable. I just get the regular items out of the other? It seems like the one that spawns, only gives me a flyger maybe 50 % of the time! Am I unlucky or is anyone else noticing this?

Animalioz
11-05-16, 03:33 PM
Can someone tell me if you can only use 1 stable? It's been 2 days now and I am spawning either a fangbeast or a flyger out of one stable. I just get the regular items out of the other? It seems like the one that spawns, only gives me a flyger maybe 50 % of the time! Am I unlucky or is anyone else noticing this?

I am :) If I collect from a stable, there is an 50% chance for spawning a Flyger. And if one spawns from the first stable, my chances are very low of spawning a new one from the next stable.

Someone shared a tip in here, that he/she collected from a stable, slayed the Flyger if it spawned. Then he/she waited for about 30 minutes before collecting from the last stable. I tried it once without any luck, but maybe I didn't waited long enough :p

ladlasse
11-05-16, 03:39 PM
I'm traveling, so I'm only checking very rarely. This morning, I spawned a flyer from each stable, but this afternoon neither stable gave me one. I didn't wait between clicking on the stables in either case.

Animalioz
11-05-16, 04:06 PM
I'm traveling, so I'm only checking very rarely. This morning, I spawned a flyer from each stable, but this afternoon neither stable gave me one. I didn't wait between clicking on the stables in either case.

Hmm, I guess we can say that it's all up to the randomness then, lol xD

Nikospets
11-05-16, 04:51 PM
I am :) If I collect from a stable, there is an 50% chance for spawning a Flyger. And if one spawns from the first stable, my chances are very low of spawning a new one from the next stable.

Someone shared a tip in here, that he/she collected from a stable, slayed the Flyger if it spawned. Then he/she waited for about 30 minutes before collecting from the last stable. I tried it once without any luck, but maybe I didn't waited long enough :p

I tried this and waited an hour, neither stable spawned anything, I just received the normal items!

Animalioz
11-05-16, 06:50 PM
I tried this and waited an hour, neither stable spawned anything, I just received the normal items!

Yeah, the randomness :p (IMO)

freddy1343
11-05-16, 07:57 PM
Looks like you save six minutes by upgrading to level six.

riverly
11-05-16, 09:23 PM
Does chopping a 20 gem nest guarantee an egg?

Never mind. I just saw a post that answered that question. Should have know that there would be no guarantees offered in this game of randomness.

AnisWa
11-05-16, 11:15 PM
I'm having the same thing happening to me. I even force gem (1) a level 6 stable and it doesn't even spawned items anymore. The level 5 stable has been spawning, (lately) fang beasts........this is frustrating! THERE ARE NO MONSTERS PARKED ANYWHERE IN MY KINGDOM.

vickibabes
11-06-16, 02:34 AM
It's very slow amd frustrating with the stables only giving a 50% change ��

challais
11-06-16, 10:41 AM
I have found that the best way to spawn a Flyer out of the Stable, has been for me to go into the list in the upper left-hand corner (goals) click on that, and then it takes me to the stable where I then "collect". Works 80%+ of the time! JUST found out by reading on here, that I was supposed to be getting gems back when I purchased the egg/nest thingies. SUPER frustrated, as I've purchased many. Contacted support staff....hoping they will ammendment this. Thanks for this page!! Always a big help :)

AnisWa
11-06-16, 10:52 AM
I have found that the best way to spawn a Flyer out of the Stable, has been for me to go into the list in the upper left-hand corner (goals) click on that, and then it takes me to the stable where I then "collect". Works 80%+ of the time! JUST found out by reading on here, that I was supposed to be getting gems back when I purchased the egg/nest thingies. SUPER frustrated, as I've purchased many. Contacted support staff....hoping they will ammendment this. Thanks for this page!! Always a big help :)

Well, it doesn't hurt to try that theory....I have a level 5 stable coming up in 10 mins. Because, so far, it's been another day where I get NADA from either of the stables, just receiving milk or wool. Good luck everyone!

Animalioz
11-06-16, 11:31 AM
Well, I eventually ended up making that horrible mistake too... *Collect from stable*.. No Flyger spawns.... *Discover a monster is already there* :P The worst part is "what if a Flyger wanted to spawn instead" lol xD

fireflyinsummer
11-06-16, 11:34 AM
number of times I've collected from my stable: 6

Number of times I've gotten a Flyger: 0

meme1098
11-06-16, 11:41 AM

The reward for the first purchase was 20 gems.

Side Goal (optional)
One Flew Over the Peacock's Nest
* Buy a peacock nest 0/1 BUY | market, 20 gems, 20 chops
* Slay a ferocious flyger 0/1 FIGHT
Rewards: 20 gems

Any others after that do not give a gem return. Did you get your reward from this side goal? If not, there's a thread in the Bugs section regarding the goal.

letf8b
11-06-16, 11:56 AM
This happens every time change

Thank you, my mistake.? I forgot the time changed.

Zirilka
11-06-16, 01:12 PM
My spawn rate is terrible I have to say. Very often nothing from both stables. Sad face.

AnisWa
11-06-16, 01:15 PM

I have to agree.....today, Nada, a big fat "0" ....no Flyger, just a container of milk......I know we gained an hour in time, but, not here in Castle-Story.....for either stable.....0.....we gained sour milk!

vickibabes
11-06-16, 01:21 PM
Last 3 stable collections I got milk and just now a Fangbeast. What is going on? EVERY other time I've had 50% chance of getting a Flyger, then this afternoon it's all stopped.

riverly
11-06-16, 01:22 PM

Number of times I've gotten a Flyger: 0This just doesn't sound right. Are you sure??? that you don't have another beast somewhere? If you don't have another beast somewhere, you are correct - That is crappy. What is going on here?? Really the odds or algorithms or whatever the math is shouldn't be this far off. It makes no sense.

SpiritWind00
11-06-16, 01:37 PM
* One thing to note is that there are two different Flygers: Flygers and Ferocious Flygers. Ferocious Flygers only spawn from the Peacock Nests that cost Gems. ****ing a regular Flyger will not count towards the Goal in One Flew Over The Peacock's Nest, as this requires a Ferocious Flyger.

Extract from post 1. The gem goal requires you to **** a FEROCIOUS Flyger which is different to a Flyger spawned at the stable.

fireflyinsummer
11-06-16, 01:52 PM
I have to agree.....today, Nada, a big fat "0" ....no Flyger, just a container of milk......I know we gained an hour in time, but, not here in Castle-Story.....for either stable.....0.....we gained sour milk!

I'm positive. I've spawned other beasties but zero flygers. 😡

my2place
11-06-16, 02:11 PM

Getting pretty discouraged here now at 25/25 feathers, 9/13 straw and still 0/3 eggs. This isn't fun anymore.

AnisWa
11-06-16, 02:29 PM
Getting pretty discouraged here now at 25/25 feathers, 9/13 straw and still 0/3 eggs. This isn't fun anymore.

Oh where, oh where, are the peacock eggs drops? Maybe, I should bring out the glimmeregg forge and create my own.....wouldn't that be fav....to make our own peacock eggs? How many days have I've been doing this.....with "0" eggs? Hmmmm!

alexium
11-06-16, 02:31 PM
I hate these random events - some players get it all and others get not too much. Hardly fair or FUN. Events should be achievable especially if you play regularly. In this event, when I do get a flyger, I'm mostly getting 1 peacock feather - not looking too good for finishing with the peacock with only 14 feathers, 5 straw and 0 eggs.

I feel a very negative review coming on...

fireflyinsummer
11-06-16, 03:04 PM
This just doesn't sound right. Are you sure??? that you don't have another beast somewhere? If you don't have another beast somewhere, you are correct - That is crappy. What is going on here?? Really the odds or algorithms or whatever the math is shouldn't be this far off. It makes no sense.

I've has other beasties spawned and stayed. Out of 8 stable collections I've had one Flyger pop up. One. :(

belbar22
11-06-16, 03:13 PM
Limited flygers and no eggs.....on either of my accounts

saidar99
11-06-16, 05:32 PM
There is no way you can finish this event without spending gems.
We can only have 2 stables, which we can only collect from every 3 hours, we are not guaranteed a flyger everytime we collect, if we get a flyger it drops like one item. �� Its stupid.

SpiritWind00
11-06-16, 06:46 PM
There is no way you can finish this event without spending gems.
extract. I disagree. The random factor of drops is and will always be contentious, however I will get my peacock today sometime with NO GEMS spent. It is possible - I am in my game as often as the stables are ready. Not during the night, but daytime yes. There is still lots of time left...

newzealander
11-06-16, 06:50 PM
I'm in the same boat as many of you. After collecting from stables as often as I can, I have:
- 17 feathers
- 7 nests
- NO eggs

However, on the reverse side, I'm grateful to have a challenge that doesn't involve being wedded to the game 24/7 and tapping away at rocks and trees hour after hour. For that...thank you, S8. (But could you please give us some hope with these eggs????)

hkcorrigan
11-06-16, 07:44 PM
4 days left and, as with many, no eggs. Almost have all the feathers and nests needed. Hoping eggs drop soon. I was hoping for 2 peacocks, will be happy to get even one. ��

Eluzyion
11-06-16, 08:46 PM
I'd like to keep the flyger and get a peacock :) however it doesnt look like getting a peacock is in the cards as the only one ive seen in this thread to get the eggs is the mod lol this is a great example why i never spend gems in this game, ive bought gems in FFS and DS but with CS ive never, ever completed an event so having said that, i'll never invest in this game. I want to know i can actually get something in one of these events before i even think of spending money and so far.. nothing. like most 0 eggs have dropped and im certainly not spending 150 gems for 3 eggs because they put the drop rate so low... sooo unless they change they will continue to lose investment by players such as myself

coolssp
11-06-16, 09:22 PM
I was hoping that gems flyger would drop egg but it didn't :( I've 27 feathers and 15 nests but only one egg

haku8cafe
11-06-16, 09:26 PM

well I know the randomness of this game but if this game decides to increase the number of eggs I am pretty much the only one here gonna spend gems so sorry guys but please maintain it because ... I have

23/25 feathers, 2/13 straw and 6/3 eggs

I really wish I can trade my 1 egg for your 10 straws :p

deadpixel
11-06-16, 09:58 PM
well I know the randomness of this game but if this game decides to increase the number of eggs I am pretty much the only one here gonna spend gems so sorry guys but please maintain it because ... I have

Just like one of the Mods, I'm in as often as my stables get ready and I'm quite lucky in that I get 2 Flygers almost every time. Additionally, I've used gems about 4 times but, all I have are 43 Feathers, 27 Straws and NO Eggs.

Would love to trade with you ... if only we could :p

Eluzyion
11-06-16, 10:00 PM

very nice! im so happy to see SOMEONE is getting eggs! guess im not holding my mouth right *makes funny faces* lol

SpiritWind00
11-06-16, 10:42 PM
We need to chant and believe in the 'power of the post'! May eggs (or whatever item you need!) fall in abundance for you!
Well, at least 3 for everyone please S8! ;););)

(Not sure what your new mouth position is, but it did make me smile!)

SpiritWind00
11-06-16, 10:47 PM

Can I check that you have the goals for the event in your goal book? And you're positive you don't have a beastie or if you're on the Glimmergate goals where Greselda is classed as a monster somewhere on your board?

Animalioz
11-06-16, 11:51 PM
Okay maybe I was a bit optimistic earlier :p It's taken longer than just two days, which I guessed. But still, so far so good. I have 21 feathers, 10 nests and 4 eggs. Some days I've gotten 3-6 Flygers and other days 0-2. Hopefully the luck will change for those who still haven't gotten any eggs, some not even a Flyger.

And as others have mentioned here before, turn your game music and sound on to be sure. Then you can here if there's any hidden monsters in your kingdom. Especially if you have recently tapped on different buildings, animals or plots. As monsters spawn very randomly, collecting from something as simple as mushrooms, flowers or ponds, could spawn a monster without you noticing.

I eventually ended up making that mistake too. I harvested some wheat, monster spawned, runned out of energy, closed game, reopened it later, yay energy, yay stable is ready for collection, not so yay when discovering a monster was already there :P I thought I had control, but no xD

Stymie52
11-07-16, 01:28 AM
The randomness of this game is indeed strange. I got the eggs right away. Getting the peacock straw has been difficult for me. There is time left so I bet we all manage to get at least one peacock. I thought I would be able to get 2, but I doubt that will ever happen.

haku8cafe
11-07-16, 03:17 AM
Okay maybe I was a bit optimistic earlier :p It's taken longer than just two days, which I guessed. But still, so far so good. I have 21 feathers, 10 nests and 4 eggs. Some days I've gotten 3-6 Flygers and other days 0-2. Hopefully the luck will change for those who still haven't gotten any eggs, some not even a Flyger.

The randomness of this game is indeed strange. I got the eggs right away. Getting the peacock straw has been difficult for me.

glad I am not the only one going for straws :p

very nice! im so happy to see SOMEONE is getting eggs! guess im not holding my mouth right *makes funny faces* lol

actually I saw 3 of my neighbors having the peacock, one of them is about the same lvl20+ like me but I guess it is the randomness drop.. but I will be really angry if my end result after this whole event ends up like 70+/25 feathers, 12/13 straw and 10+/3 eggs lol

MoonVillage3
11-07-16, 05:23 AM
..... actually I saw 3 of my neighbors having the peacock, one of them is about the same lvl20+ like me but I guess it is the randomness drop.. but I will be really angry if my end result after this whole event ends up like 70+/25 feathers, 12/13 straw and 10+/3 eggs lol

I've already placed a peacock and hope to place the second soon. But.. as I really like them, it's my choice to speed Stables and also to buy the missing Feathers as cheaper than speeding stables.
I do think everyone who collects regularly will be able to obtain 1, more Flygers and eggs have been dropping today and many days are left. But for whoever wishes to have more than one peacock, let's be realistic.. I see the only sure way, not considering luck, will be through gemming.

For those who wish to gem the cheapest way.. I do suggest asking our generous forum speeders for their suggestions. I have not seen any posts reguarding this argument, so that's why I have made this proposal.

Please don't get me wrong.. I know many players do not spend gems for their personal reasons and/or choice, and are fully respected... just like players who do. It would just be nice to read ALL kinds of suggestions.. so we can decide what we wish, or have choice to do... like always.

Sirelie
11-07-16, 05:26 AM
Ach, today, from two collection from my two stables non flyger :-/ It is a pitty, I need only last one feather... I was hoping that I will be peacock this morning.

ninjalejones
11-07-16, 06:01 AM
I like to gamble so I'd speed up the stables when the cost is 4 gems or below, that way I'm plus 1 with a flyger as a feather is 5 gems. But that's just me and of course spawning a flyger isn't guaranteed.

haku8cafe
11-07-16, 06:13 AM
For those who wish to gem the cheapest way.. I do suggest asking our generous forum speeders for their suggestions. I have not seen any posts reguarding this argument, so that's why I have made this proposal.

1) if you want to buy parts the most hurting I believe is the eggs, well IMO not worth it to buy them unless you have a lot of eggs..here is the break down

Feathers: 125 gems | Straw: 130 gems | Eggs: 150 gems = 405 gems each (1 peacock)

Each Feather is 5gems, Each Straw 10gems & Each Egg 50gems

although this is the MOST expensive way but it is the MOST EFFECTIVE way to get the parts you need

2) speeding stable, it cost 7gems, every hour cost differently or cheaper, but if you do not have a good spawn rate this is going to cost you more... which I might recommend... this works for me but I do not know if it works for you... I always click on 1 building than I click on my both stables... my spawn rate is either 2 of them(if I **** one, I again click on another building or haunted stables than stables again) or at least 1 of them spawn rate for doing that...

this method is the LEAST expensive but again the luck for spawning your parts is randomness & a lot of energy needed (if you can afford although you are spending gems)

3) peacock nest 20gems simple as it is... it cost half of the energy needed to **** & you can save the energy on buildings...

this method is not the least expensive or most expensive.

PrincessCelestian
11-07-16, 06:31 AM
I'd like to keep the flyger and get a peacock :) however it doesnt look like getting a peacock is in the cards as the only one ive seen in this thread to get the eggs is the mod lol this is a great example why i never spend gems in this game, ive bought gems in FFS and DS but with CS ive never, ever completed an event so having said that, i'll never invest in this game. I want to know i can actually get something in one of these events before i even think of spending money and so far.. nothing. like most 0 eggs have dropped and im certainly not spending 150 gems for 3 eggs because they put the drop rate so low... sooo unless they change they will continue to lose investment by players such as myself

I have 2 eggs. They dropped back to back from flygers about 2 days ago. I am one ingredient each away from my peacock and haven't spent any gems.

rleethalme
11-07-16, 06:53 AM

Son of a ***! I've had my share of no spawns and fangbeasts so I tried his method. Of the last 5 stable collections I got 5 out of 5 spawns, 2 eggs, and 5 straw! Coincidence? Maybe, but I'm the proud owner of a peacock WITHOUT using any gems :)

Sirelie
11-07-16, 07:35 AM
Last feather come :-) I have a peacock! - And without gems.
Thanks, S8, it is pretty :-)
(Nice animation, it's ridiculous how preening their feathers and tail stretches :-D )

ktorewqas
11-07-16, 07:59 AM
This morning a flyger dropped a feather, a straw and an egg :D (thought they would only give 1-2 materials) now I'm waiting for 3 more straws :cool:

Queenzod
11-07-16, 08:50 AM
I'm getting irritated. I don't have a single egg. I have everything else, I've collected regularly, and not one egg! I know there's still a couple of days left, but if the reason I don't get a peacock is because of random drops that don't show up, I'm gonna be angry. :mad:

MisterBlu
11-07-16, 09:00 AM
PLEASE, PLEASE,PLEEEEEEEASE can we have a Flyger to keep at the end of this goal? It's wonderful. I used to play Fairytale Wonderland before the game was discontinued for some reason and there was a Flyger in that. Also think it would be great as a dragon in Dragon Story.

janddolphins
11-07-16, 09:05 AM
The one missing egg since yesterday morning, he got lost when his brothers came here. I hope he comes before the event comes to an end. In the begging the drops were so great I thought I would get a second one, now I am just hoping I get one. I'm not so sure I believe in random drops. I believe in S8 wanting to make money when players are just one off....

I hope I'm wrong and I can post that I got my third egg! And see lots of positive posts from others :)

msmorg
11-07-16, 09:22 AM

Every timed quest some players do well and get special characters and others do not because the required or special drops just don't come. Every time we complain that all players should get the same rate of drops and that never happens. I guess they want to make sure a certain percentage are forced to use gems. If that's the case it should at least rotate to make sure it's not the same players who never get the special drops or required drops. I don't fault them for finding ways to entice players to spend money but it shouldn't be for completing the basic quest in the time allotted if you play during the daytime without having to speed up resources and if you are giving a special drop everyone should have the same opportunity to get it. Just a thought.

storiadelcastello
11-07-16, 10:33 AM
I have one egg, been collecting 4-5 times a day. Almost got all the nests and have feathers. HATE RANDOM DROPS!

jaymieb2
11-07-16, 11:26 AM

Well said!! 👏

And yes, poor storm8. But I would think that they already know that when they deal with customers, like we are. There is always someone who is dissatisfied no matter what.

Agreed! In this game, we slay beasts and monsters. And when we think they are particularly spectacular, we tell S8 that we want to keep one - like the raccoon!

I think complaining about slaying a mystical beast is over the top. If you want to keep one in your kingdom, share your love for the beast with S8!

Dear S8 - I think your Flyger is spectacular and I would loveto see a pet Flyger in the future! Perhaps in the Baron's Tent or -even better- a character roaming the board! :-)

caron7
11-07-16, 01:02 PM
I've already placed a peacock and hope to place the second soon. But.. as I really like them, it's my choice to speed Stables and also to buy the missing Feathers as cheaper than speeding stables.
I do think everyone who collects regularly will be able to obtain 1, more Flygers and eggs have been dropping today and many days are left. But for whoever wishes to have more than one peacock, let's be realistic.. I see the only sure way, not considering luck, will be through gemming.

Please don't get me wrong.. I know many players do not spend gems for their personal reasons and/or choice, and are fully respected... just like players who do. It would just be nice to read ALL kinds of suggestions.. so we can decide what we wish, or have choice to do... like always.

Moon, I am specifically looking for strategic suggestions. I wonder what the drops from the 20 gem egg have been. I got one egg from the side goal, but does this always drop an egg? If so, this could be a solution to getting the scarce eggs for crafting the peacock. I had hoped the drops from the flygers would be proportional enough that no one would be short on parts, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I also thought the fangbeasts would have been disabled during this quest. My spawn rate for flygers from stables seems to be 1/3 with some of those other times spawning a fangbeast. Seeing something spawn then finding it is a fangbeast is a real let down....

There are still days left and time to keep visiting stables and hoping to bump into a flyger! An egg dropping one, I hope!

PrincessCelestian
11-07-16, 01:34 PM
Argh!!! One straw and one egg to go. "Patience is a virtue, patience is a virtue, patience is a virtue."

ShibuyaCloth
11-07-16, 02:07 PM
Argh!!! One straw and one egg to go. "Patience is a virtue, patience is a virtue, patience is a virtue."

Eggs??? Never saw one. I am sure the Baron is currently cocking them with some bacon he stole from my inventory.

PrincessCelestian
11-07-16, 02:38 PM
Eggs??? Never saw one. I am sure the Baron is currently cocking them with some bacon he stole from my inventory.

I wonder if he is stealing gold runes from Nadina before she manages to get them to me. . .

bald1e
11-07-16, 03:54 PM
Finally I have got my Peacock in my queendom. Love the animation S8.

I have 2 eggs and 6 peacock straw so not sure if I should go for a 2nd Peacock. :confused:

ladyperidot
11-07-16, 04:58 PM
Finally I have got my Peacock in my queendom. Love the animation S8.

I have 2 eggs and 6 peacock straw so not sure if I should go for a 2nd Peacock. :confused:

Just got mine and I agree, the animation is great. Way to go S8!

ShibuyaCloth
11-07-16, 05:21 PM
I wonder if he is stealing gold runes from Nadina before she manages to get them to me. . .

Well everything that shines will end up in his pocket anyway. Same for me, gold runes are just a day dream.

I have more luck with gold nuggets and dragon eggs.

letf8b
11-07-16, 06:06 PM
Does anyone know if you can get 2 peacocks? Maybe if you don't get your first one outer workshop will it be possible. Apologies if someone asked this already. Thanks

letf8b
11-07-16, 06:08 PM
Just got mine and I agree, the animation is great. Way to go S8!
So it is possible peacock is still in workshop?

bald1e
11-07-16, 06:13 PM
Does anyone know if you can get 2 peacocks? Maybe if you don't get your first one outer workshop will it be possible. Apologies if someone asked this already. Thanks

From the first page it looks like you can. ;) Yaaaaa

Royal Peacock cannot be sold you can have as many as you can craft!

SpiritWind00
11-07-16, 06:39 PM
The option to craft remains even after you have crafted 1. :) And, drops are heaps better today - mainly 3 drops, other times 2 drops.

bald1e
11-07-16, 06:52 PM
The option to craft remains even after you have crafted 1. :) And, drops are heaps better today - mainly 3 drops, other times 2 drops.

Lol I just collected and got all 3 items.;););)

SpiritWind00
11-07-16, 06:55 PM
oh YAY! I was hoping someone else would post to confirm a double drop! :)

PrincessCelestian
11-07-16, 07:32 PM

Mine have been worse :-/ I was only one ingredient each away from a peacock and today each flyger has only dropped one feather. So now I have loads more feathers than I need and still need a straw and an egg. Poo.

Stymie52
11-07-16, 08:02 PM
Mine have been worse :-/ I was only one ingredient each away from a peacock and today each flyger has only dropped one feather. So now I have loads more feathers than I need and still need a straw and an egg. Poo.

Mine have been bad too. Needed 2 more straw for a peacock. All day, I only got one straw. I was so annoyed that I got the last straw ( no pun intended) with gems. The peacock is beautiful. Probably the most lovely item in my kingdom.

yummy_bistro
11-07-16, 08:44 PM
on bad day, no flygers from stables both of them

still need 1 egg and 3 straws and 6 feathers :(

janddolphins
11-07-16, 09:26 PM
Still another day in my last egg. This is just to torment me now. I'm guessing a second peacock is out of the picture at this point but I have to get one, that would be cruel to me to not let me have just one after collecting on average 4-5 times a day. But I was never and still am not a fan of any random event that does not reward your hard work. Some will easily get 2 while others will get none, and if you play the quest and get nothing to show for it aside from wasted time and frustration then it's just a bad quest in my eyes.

ncas17
11-07-16, 09:39 PM
Still need 5 feathers, 4 straw, and 2 eggs. I'm hoping I can get the last few items before time runs out but it's been hard to check in when the stables are ready cause of my work schedule.

I'm also annoyed cause I got an egg and feather to drop from one flyger and the game reloaded and they flyger reappeared with 14 hp, and this time I only got one feather from him. And the previous egg that dropped was not in my inventory.

Why don't we get an energy drop when defeating a flyger like you do when defeating all other monsters?

SpiritWind00
11-07-16, 10:52 PM
Sync errors are the worst! I'm so sorry to hear you lost your egg... Flygers do drop energy when you fight them, plus it doesn't really take 40 hits either. It's probably more like 25ish with energy back and multi hits.

yummy_bistro
11-08-16, 12:43 AM
Sync errors are the worst! I'm so sorry to hear you lost your egg... Flygers do drop energy when you fight them, plus it doesn't really take 40 hits either. It's probably more like 25ish with energy back and multi hits.

how does multi hits work? thx

SpiritWind00
11-08-16, 01:02 AM
how does multi hits work? thx
I just mean when you hit them, more than 1 count is taken away... :) eg, start at 40/40, then after one chop it might say 38/40, 36/40, 34/40 so in 4 hits you've eliminated 6 points etc.

dragoniakingdom
11-08-16, 01:19 AM
Still another day in my last egg. This is just to torment me now. I'm guessing a second peacock is out of the picture at this point but I have to get one, that would be cruel to me to not let me have just one after collecting on average 4-5 times a day. But I was never and still am not a fan of any random event that does not reward your hard work. Some will easily get 2 while others will get none, and if you play the quest and get nothing to show for it aside from wasted time and frustration then it's just a bad quest in my eyes.

Same here,just waiting on the 1 egg for a couple of days now.

These random drops are frustrating when others seem to get the drops without problem & can craft 2 peacocks while you are stuck & cannot craft one.

Jennerwein1
11-08-16, 01:26 AM
Have all straw, 22 feathers and 0, that is zero!, eggs. Oh well, I guess no peacock for me, doubt I will get the three eggs needed in the three days I have left. :(

GC5410
11-08-16, 03:01 AM
I'm doing alright-ish for feathers and straw, but no eggs at all :(

jesslau9
11-08-16, 03:27 AM
I force close the game if i didn't get The egg. Luckily we only need 3. I got my peacock within 4 days and am not crafting a second

deadpixel
11-08-16, 04:32 AM
Finally, after chopping at goodness knows how many Flygers I finally get an egg. Only 2 more to go. I'll wait till the last minute to buy Peacock Eggs for the Workshop if necessary but am NOT spending any more gems for the useless Peacock Nests.

Stymie52
11-08-16, 04:54 AM
Have all straw, 22 feathers and 0, that is zero!, eggs. Oh well, I guess no peacock for me, doubt I will get the three eggs needed in the three days I have left. :(

Don't give up. You might get the eggs. I got four right in a row. It is possible.

MoonVillage3
11-08-16, 05:10 AM
Don't give up. You might get the eggs. I got four right in a row. It is possible.

Agree! for a long time you don't see eggs.. then drops all in a row. Keep trying!

Animalioz
11-08-16, 05:30 AM
Yay finally, I have a peacock :D Just wish that I had a nice place to him :( I recently put my kingdom back together after the spooky hollow event. Now I only have 9 empty spots for him haha, but it doesn't looks like he fits in there, need to expand a nice place for him xD Anyway, I then came to think of something. We should get a peacock hatchery in a upcoming event :D A blue, green, purple etc hatchery. Like we did with the haunted stable :)

Animalioz
11-08-16, 05:38 AM
Anyway, I then came to think of something. We should get a peacock hatchery in a upcoming event :D A blue, green, purple etc hatchery. Like we did with the haunted stable :)

Sorry, not upcoming event, that will perhaps be too soon. But in a event later on I mean :)

caron7
11-08-16, 05:56 AM
Finally, after chopping at goodness knows how many Flygers I finally get an egg. Only 2 more to go. I'll wait till the last minute to buy Peacock Eggs for the Workshop if necessary but am NOT spending any more gems for the useless Peacock Nests.

36-16-2. Two eggs from the first day, not one since. Frustrating. No luck with the 20 gem peacock nests? Was hoping they were a source....

gramietee
11-08-16, 06:55 AM
Have not gotten 1 egg since this started. Wondering if they are really out there. Need eggs I have everything else

vickibabes
11-08-16, 07:18 AM
So far today I've collected 3 times from both stables and got ....... MILK.

Not spawned anything other than 1 Fangbeast.

Yesterday it gave me a Flyger on each stable 4 times but now I'm getting zilch. It's so stupidly random. :mad:

Animalioz
11-08-16, 07:23 AM
Sorry, I don't mean to spam lol. But can someone tell me how much time there's left off the event? :) After I crafted the peacock, the timer in kingdom goals went away, obviously :P

scotslassuk
11-08-16, 07:30 AM
Ok so here's my problem.....am not get flygers everytime I collect the rate is VERY VERY Random!! Then when I do get one (eats energy) all I am getting now as a reward is 1 measly feather!!! Come on am knocking my head of a brick wall here!! I am collecting everytime it's due using up my energy. Sorry refusing to spend what gems I have left....oh once again slip of the finger lost 100gems!! When are we going to get a GEM PROTECTION BUTTON?? Surely it's not that hard to implement into the games codes?? That's just another rantwhile am on a roll hereI swear if I have done all this work for the past week and don't get the peacock I will blow up!! I am visiting nbrs who have 3/4 peacocks and am glued to this game and can't get the parts to get one!! Am I doing something wrong or does this game just hate me. I only managed to get MORGAINE because sadly I had a death in the family and was unable to sleep so spent my time planting and chopping!! Come on S8 increase the drops this is becoming too often where we do all the work and end up feeling pressurised into using gems to complete!! Well not now as I refuse to buy them after the unmentionable happened and what I have will be used sparingly until they are done......that's IF I manage to keep them and don't have anymore accidental slips!!OK..........Rant Over bet your glad