PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story : 11/03 Update - Peacock Quest Event | EXPIRED

Pages : 1 [2]

PrincessCelestian
11-08-16, 07:47 AM
I was doing really well until yesterday. I only needed one of each ingredient and I would be able to craft mine. Straw drops were pretty regular. Then yesterday came and all I got were feathers. One feather each from each flyger I fought. So I took someone's advice and did the trick where you click on the goal and then go to the stables. It didn't work for me at all. This morning on my first collection, no flygers. What the heck happened yesterday?!?!? Did they flip the algorithms on us or something?!?!?

caron7
11-08-16, 08:32 AM
I was doing really well until yesterday. I only needed one of each ingredient and I would be able to craft mine. Straw drops were pretty regular. Then yesterday came and all I got were feathers. One feather each from each flyger I fought. So I took someone's advice and did the trick where you click on the goal and then go to the stables. It didn't work for me at all. This morning on my first collection, no flygers. What the heck happened yesterday?!?!? Did they flip the algorithms on us or something?!?!?

Also since yesterday almost exclusively getting one feather. Lucky to get a straw drop. No eggs since day one or two.

LocalNews
11-08-16, 09:10 AM
I got to craft my Peacock yesterday. My first collection was one jewel. I also collected from a stable this morning and got the flyger. I thought that once you got the peacock, the stables pwould not put out additional flygers but I guess I was wrong. Not sure it is worth trying for another peacock although I like the animation.

newzealander
11-08-16, 09:59 AM
Wow there's a lot of people really close - good luck!

I am still several straws and 2 eggs away, and collecting as often as I am able. But that's the key, I think. For those that can collect regularly, every 3-4 hours throughout the day, and maybe even into the night, these random drop events are mostly achievable. But the way the game is designed, for those of us that have jobs that make this difficult to do, it's either spend gems or miss out. I guess that's just the nature of the game, and perhaps it's time for me to look for a game that better suits my ability to play only 2-3 times a day.

Having said that...time's not up yet, and as someone above said....patience, patience, patience!

myhsplace
11-08-16, 10:02 AM

seems that way, no flygers in my last four collections! was getting at least one flyger per two stables almost every collection beforehand (although no eggs ever dropped but, got everything else already)....
what happened?? hmmm well there was a game 'update' to fix bugs and game improvement yesterday!!

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
11-08-16, 10:52 AM
1 egg away since yesterday. All other material is ready.

Queenzod
11-08-16, 11:09 AM
NO EGGS AT ALL! None! Zip! Zilch! Nada!

Anger....rising....

Lyzau
11-08-16, 11:48 AM
What a stunning peacock! Beautiful animation, love the details. Thank you S8!
Keep going everyone, it's soooo worth it! <3

hagypagy
11-08-16, 11:59 AM
Just got my peacock! finally

Beautiful animation Storm8!
The animation and design has really stepped up recently. Kudos!! :D

But it's t's been said before (and i hope this is the last time)
Random drops in timed events exclude players! :mad:

Luckily this event was designed properly and the simple quest was achievable with meagre dedication.
(Unlike Morgaine's quest Day 10 requirements which needed gems for any reasonable person to achieve.)

Good luck to everyone still battling the random drops!!

vickibabes
11-08-16, 12:53 PM
Got home and did my usual trawl of the stables and ...... go figure ........ got a flyger on each stable which both resulted in feathers and straw nests so actually finished the quest!!! Somehow the peacock is bittersweet knowing how frustrating the quest has been for so many people :(

alexium
11-08-16, 12:59 PM
Still another day in my last egg. This is just to torment me now. I'm guessing a second peacock is out of the picture at this point but I have to get one, that would be cruel to me to not let me have just one after collecting on average 4-5 times a day. But I was never and still am not a fan of any random event that does not reward your hard work. Some will easily get 2 while others will get none, and if you play the quest and get nothing to show for it aside from wasted time and frustration then it's just a bad quest in my eyes.

Totally agree - like others I have 0 eggs. I don't understand the random events - to what does it achieve by having some miss out. It just creates frustration and disappointment.

Wonkaland99
11-08-16, 01:35 PM
Could someone who already has a peacock please post how big it is? After making room for the haunted keep and the various other halloween items, I'm not even sure I want this bird.

MoonVillage3
11-08-16, 01:37 PM
Magical Power of Forum Post.. please allow to fall from above.. those peacock eggs for everyone ;)

MoonVillage3
11-08-16, 01:39 PM
Could someone who already has a peacock please post how big it is? After making room for the haunted keep and the various other halloween items, I'm not even sure I want this bird.

It's a 1x1. When you see it you'll love it. The best animation pet so far.

drops: glimmer dust, jewels

transberry
11-08-16, 01:53 PM
Happily planted my flyer in corner of my kingdom

Finished my peacock

And until I have a goal to **** monster my flyer will remain

transberry
11-08-16, 01:55 PM
Totally agree - like others I have 0 eggs. I don't understand the random events - to what does it achieve by having some miss out. It just creates frustration and disappointment.

I've had all 3 eggs since day 3, and I usually only tried for flyers 1-2 times per day

2 stables and got flyer almost every time

Easiest timed quest to complete by far

Andro45
11-08-16, 02:04 PM
Then you are lucky. I worked very hard and still need 3 feathers, 3 straw (which I expect to collect in time) and 2 eggs. I had 1 egg drop on the second day and after that....nothing. Same with my other kingdom, feathers, less straw and 1 egg.
I am almost giving up hope, since I'm not going to spend any gems...

Amarice
11-08-16, 02:06 PM
I had the eggs pretty quick, nests are a bit shy on me for some reason. Still missing 3.

candie1230
11-08-16, 02:10 PM
Anyone else getting fangbeasts pop up on their stables??? I just had one pop up on my collection and I thought it was odd, since we're doing a flyger challenge!!!

Amarice
11-08-16, 02:13 PM
I didn't have any fangbeasts on my stables since the event started. They occasionally spawn from the hatchery though which look very similar and are next to my stables.

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
11-08-16, 02:14 PM
Finally got my 3rd egg and peacock. Good luck to those still working towards it.

Wonkaland99
11-08-16, 03:14 PM

Good news, I'll keep working then. Many thanks for swift reply.

ktorewqas
11-08-16, 03:59 PM

drops: glimmer dust, jewels I got seeds

Queenzod
11-08-16, 04:26 PM
How many flygers have people vanquished so far? I've done 34 with no eggs. How is this possible when some people are working on their second bird or have had all their eggs since day 3?

C'mon, Storm8! This is bullpucky and you know it!

challais
11-08-16, 04:38 PM
The reward for the first purchase was 20 gems.

Side Goal (optional)
One Flew Over the Peacock's Nest
* Buy a peacock nest 0/1 BUY | market, 20 gems, 20 chops
* Slay a ferocious flyger 0/1 FIGHT
Rewards: 20 gems

Any others after that do not give a gem return. Did you get your reward from this side goal? If not, there's a thread in the Bugs section regarding the goal.

Thank you meme1098 for clarifying that for me :) No, I didn't receive the first one. Did send a report to TL....but you kow how that takes t..i..m..e. I have given up on this event - I feel that it is too unrealistic. VERY disappointed as I used SO maNY gems on this :(

jesslau9
11-08-16, 05:26 PM
How many flygers have people vanquished so far? I've done 34 with no eggs. How is this possible when some people are working on their second bird or have had all their eggs since day 3?

C'mon, Storm8! This is bullpucky and you know it!

I forced close the game if i didn't get an egg. After i got all 3 eggs, i just keep slaying flygers and only gotten another egg

Jennerwein1
11-08-16, 07:35 PM
I always force close otherwise other games won't load. Still no eggs, got all straw and nests. Got some fang beasts from my stables, too. This is getting old, it seems to be completely luck based. I will not spend gems on this kind of game design. Pay to play within reason yes, pay to be frustrated, not so much.

cccymaaa
11-08-16, 09:55 PM
33/16/1,, its gets frustrating now. I put timer for collection from stable, and get the flyger most of the time, but no egg in 3 days :(

JojoMoonflower
11-08-16, 09:59 PM
I have not received any eggs yet and I've been collecting since day one of this event. Is it possible that there is a glitch related to the side goal not being finished? When I did the side goal, I did not know I already had a monster on the board. When I clicked to slay a flyger, I was guided to the egg so I clicked on it. Nothing happened and I did not receive my 20 gem reward. The side goal is still there. I have all feathers needed due to mistakenly clicking gem skip on the goal, and I have 12 of 13 straw from collections. What could be the issue here? S8 please help.

mulan12
11-08-16, 10:03 PM
I am with you, this is just another of a long string of storm eight games where you can't get anything if you don't spend a lot of money on Gems!!! I am so tired of starting these ridiculous challenges where it is impossible to finish them, unless maybe you're on your computer 24-7. It's just a waste of time! Those Flygers don't even skip sword strokes so you can **** them faster. I think it must average 35 to 38 strokes to **** one of them off. That's just way too much energy!!! Most of the main threats now take forever, too. I think it's about time I stop playing this game.

Extremely frustrated.

SpiritWind00
11-08-16, 10:41 PM
I have not received any eggs yet and I've been collecting since day one of this event. Is it possible that there is a glitch related to the side goal not being finished? When I did the side goal, I did not know I already had a monster on the board. When I clicked to slay a flyger, I was guided to the egg so I clicked on it. Nothing happened and I did not receive my 20 gem reward. The side goal is still there. I have all feathers needed due to mistakenly clicking gem skip on the goal, and I have 12 of 13 straw from collections. What could be the issue here? S8 please help.
* One thing to note is that there are two different Flygers: Flygers and Ferocious Flygers. Ferocious Flygers only spawn from the Peacock Nests that cost Gems. ****ing a regular Flyger will not count towards the Goal in One Flew Over The Peacock's Nest, as this requires a Ferocious Flyger.

Extract from post 1.

SpiritWind00
11-08-16, 10:44 PM
I am with you, this is just another of a long string of storm eight games where you can't get anything if you don't spend a lot of money on Gems!!! I am so tired of starting these ridiculous challenges where it is impossible to finish them, unless maybe you're on your computer 24-7. It's just a waste of time! Those Flygers don't even skip sword strokes so you can **** them faster. I think it must average 35 to 38 strokes to **** one of them off. That's just way too much energy!!! Most of the main threats now take forever, too. I think it's about time I stop playing this game.

Extremely frustrated.
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95280-Castle-Story-11-03-Update-Peacock&p=1366142&viewfull=1#post1366142 This is my post a few pages back to address one of your comments.

janddolphins
11-08-16, 10:58 PM
Well my peakock was a late bloomer but the third egg finally decided come and he popped his little head out. I am not sure if a second one is possible, but I will try to the end. I have 12/25 feathers, 11/13 for the nests and 0 eggs. It's a long shot with a day, less really to go, but he is beautiful so I will see what I can get and if I can go 50 or less gems I'll be happy. My peacock needs a friend!!!

Ps I agree the animation is beautiful ��

brigadoon365
11-08-16, 11:01 PM

Oh good. I don't need those. I will happily continue ignoring this quest.

adekil40
11-09-16, 03:54 AM
Still no eggs for me and i've been collecting from my stables no less than 5 times a day. What Storm doesn't appreciate is if you put in the effort you should be able to finish this task within 4 or 5 days, then allowing people to spend time restocking items which is near on impossible nowadays as you are forced to play the event for the entire duration with its random poor drops... and on top of that another event will start straight after, so there is hardly any free time between events to stock up. I'm a level 50 with plenty of stock, but it is gradually draining so i feel for the lower level players as they dont stand a chance with the bigger demanding tasks. Do Storm also think we don't play any other of their games, because I do and they require a lot of time too and they should also account for that with their 'luck', 'energy draining' and 'timed' events..

VersaceMorrow
11-09-16, 04:49 AM
Oh good. I don't need those. I will happily continue ignoring this quest.

Glimmer dust and jewels are probably my most frequently maxed items....much as I love the graphics with the peacock opening it's tail every few seconds, it is a last priority for energy consumption.

caron7
11-09-16, 05:09 AM

I finished the side goal, but still have received no eggs since day 1 or 2. So I don't think you are stuck because of that. I have 45 feathers, 19 straw, 2 eggs. I'm checking in every 3 hours. I really don't understand the complete lack of egg drops.

alexium
11-09-16, 07:15 AM
I've had all 3 eggs since day 3, and I usually only tried for flyers 1-2 times per day

2 stables and got flyer almost every time

Easiest timed quest to complete by far

And good luck to you but illustrates my point exactly - some get it all and others miss out. Hardly a fair game

gramietee
11-09-16, 07:52 AM
I have 39 feathers. 19 nests and no eggs. Don't understand how I could not get even 1 egg. Do they not come from the stables?

bald1e
11-09-16, 08:59 AM
Am i right in saying this will end tonight (Wednesday) at midnight UK time or midnight Thursday.

MoonVillage3
11-09-16, 09:17 AM
Am i right in saying this will end tonight (Wednesday) at midnight UK time or midnight Thursday.

It would be your midnight Thursday as it's my 1:00am after your midnight in Central Europe and 4:00pm Storm8 time/ first page said to calculate California.

...there's a time converter there

eam13
11-09-16, 10:58 AM
I finished the side goal, but still have received no eggs since day 1 or 2. So I don't think you are stuck because of that. I have 45 feathers, 19 straw, 2 eggs. I'm checking in every 3 hours. I really don't understand the complete lack of egg drops.

Ditto. I'm starting to wonder why I ever came back to this stupid game in the first place. Just give me my darn egg!

PrincessCelestian
11-09-16, 11:50 AM
Well I guess as a consolation prize to this insane political situation I woke up to this morning, I got my 3rd egg from my flyger so now have a peacock. And my 4th skelecorn showed up in my baron's tent too. Would have been so much cooler yesterday.

caron7
11-09-16, 11:50 AM
Ditto. I'm starting to wonder why I ever came back to this stupid game in the first place. Just give me my darn egg!

Three flygers and a fangbeast later, and I finally got the egg. Crafting peacock now.

This event would have been better if fangbeasts were shut off, flygers spawned more often, and the drop rate for items was proportional to what is needed.

While I won't buy gems any longer due to the great purple Ali sadness, I would spend my hard earned gems to help with the event. If we just knew the drops from the 20 gem nest... Is an egg guaranteed? Frequently dropped? 50 gems each for the three eggs in the workshop means 150 gems for the peacock, which is a bit much, but not more than some other pets. At least we can earn the feathers and some or all of the straw to bring it down to a reasonable cost.

bald1e
11-09-16, 12:06 PM
It would be your midnight Thursday as it's my 1:00am after your midnight in Central Europe and 4:00pm Storm8 time/ first page said to calculate California.

...there's a time converter there

Thanks MoonVillage, I was just not sure if PST was behind or in front of UK time.

I have 5 hrs to get another 7 Peacock Feathers to get my 2nd Royal Peacock. eeek

mayennalee
11-09-16, 12:14 PM
I actually didnt have any trouble getting the eggs ( which for me is hugely surprising). I did buy 3 of the 20gem things though as I wanted to see if they gave a better drop rate - they didnt significantly - as the drop rate from the stable spawed beast was just awful.
In the end I got the peacock by gem purchase. I made the decision based on what I would pay if he was available from the market.

Could we please add this guy to the market and/or the barons tent. That way if you werent successful you could at least earn or purchase him.

EsmeW2
11-09-16, 12:22 PM
Well I started a little bit late, as I was away at the beginning of the quest, but am having no luck with the eggs - still got two to go. I'll think about gem skipping them tomorrow if I really decide I have to have one, but I'm not getting any more flygers for gems as the extra one I purchased didn't give an egg and you could get through a lot of gems for no result. Maybe I'll get lucky with the flyger from the stable.

NorthWoodsKingdom
11-09-16, 12:31 PM
Thanks MoonVillage, I was just not sure if PST was behind or in front of UK time.

I have 5 hrs to get another 7 Peacock Feathers to get my 2nd Royal Peacock. eeek

I'm confused about the time this events ends, too. ... Just saw a notification pop up on my screen which said that it ends TODAY but the first post says Nov 10 @ 4pm PST, which is TOMORROW.... so which is it, S8, today or tomorrow? :confused:

MoonVillage3
11-09-16, 12:57 PM
I'm confused about the time this events ends, too. ... Just saw a notification pop up on my screen which said that it ends TODAY but the first post says Nov 10 @ 4pm PST, which is TOMORROW.... so which is it, S8, today or tomorrow? :confused:

There is a big! difference. from what we know.. correct info is on page #1.
Personally I don't have posts on my guidebook anymore.. after you make the first peacock the goal disappears but it's possible to go ahead collecting more materials and crafting.
Very confused!!? Who can confirm the correct time for the end of event???

MoonVillage3
11-09-16, 01:42 PM

From what I calculated, (based on info on first page #1) we have more than 24hrs left, Thursday is tomorrow. BUT see there is conflict (see post #298) so not sure now until someone from S8 confirms.

phlyps
11-09-16, 01:43 PM
Well I'm still waiting or 2 eggs got the rest my other game I had 4 but this one only 1 will not be happy if I miss out and I bought gem egg hoping it would drop an egg no such luck

caron7
11-09-16, 02:34 PM

I also got this notice. But I was sure this morning my to do goal said two days left. So I am also confused.

Eluzyion
11-09-16, 02:58 PM
steps for an egg drop:

Crinkle your nose
Shift your eyes left to right
Then purse the lips on your mouth real tight
Tap the stable then look to the air..
Act as if you really don't care!
Now tap that Flyger til he's done
Then look for your prize..
An Egg! You Won!

I finally got my first egg lol good luck everyone!

LadyFencer
11-09-16, 03:10 PM
steps for an egg drop:

Crinkle your nose
Shift your eyes left to right
Then purse the lips on your mouth real tight
Tap the stable then look to the air..
Act as if you really don't care!
Now tap that Flyger til he's done
Then look for your prize..
An Egg! You Won!

I finally got my first egg lol good luck everyone!

That should work as well as anything else does. I'm also waiting for two eggs. I've had the other materials for days. However, while it is nice to complete this event, I don't care enough anymore. It's just a nice extra.

msmorg
11-09-16, 03:21 PM
I'm so jealous I have been playing since the goal started and only get flygers 1 out of 3 collections on average and I'm collecting every 3 hours except during the night and still can't get the required nests and eggs for even one peacock. I get feathers but not what I need. It will cost me 80 gems to complete, do those that got it think it's worth it? I haven't seen it on anyone's gameboard.

sheepishjaina
11-09-16, 03:25 PM
I have 41 feathers, 22 straw and 1 egg. This is getting ridiculous

ShibuyaCloth
11-09-16, 03:37 PM
I have 41 feathers, 22 straw and 1 egg. This is getting ridiculous

Lucky you, I have 0 eggs!

labsandboxers
11-09-16, 03:55 PM
Waiting on two eggs Also

FridayFarms
11-09-16, 04:41 PM
34 feathers, 17 straw, 1 egg. Most taps on stables today didn't spawn flygers, and I got 1 fangbeast. I know they want me to spend 100 gems, but for a game that is getting more frustrating with each "event", it's not worth it.

Obviously S8 is now geared toward the spenders and not to people playing for free and trying to win. (Although some people randomly do win just to keep the rest of our hopes up - like in Las Vegas. The house always wins.)

GC5410
11-09-16, 04:57 PM
I still have 0 eggs!! No problem with the feathers or straw.

My timer says 2 days left, is that correct, please? (As in meaning just over 1 day left)

EDIT: yes, it has just turned midnight here in UK and the timer has changed from 2 days to 24 hours left, so 4pm PST 10 Nov (or 11:59pm 10th Nov if you're in UK) is correct end time then :)

Jennerwein1
11-09-16, 05:07 PM
I have one egg (yesterday) enough straw and feathers. 24 hours left. Just checked my stables: no flyger. Another impossible goal. What else is new. This is getting old S8. I will not spend gems on this.

caron7
11-09-16, 05:19 PM
I'm so jealous I have been playing since the goal started and only get flygers 1 out of 3 collections on average and I'm collecting every 3 hours except during the night and still can't get the required nests and eggs for even one peacock. I get feathers but not what I need. It will cost me 80 gems to complete, do those that got it think it's worth it? I haven't seen it on anyone's gameboard.

I happen to like peacocks, so I wanted it. But the drops are not spectacular... Petals, glimmer dust, jewels, I've read. Invite me and stop by to see mine if that helps you decide. But I just got notice of a polar bear we need to convince to stay.... So you may factor that in to your decision. Good luck!

jaymieb2
11-09-16, 06:47 PM
I need 3 more straw nest things! Gah! Wish we could craft 5 feathers into one straw and 10 feathers into one egg!

caron7
11-09-16, 07:03 PM
I need 3 more straw nest things! Gah! Wish we could craft 5 feathers into one straw and 10 feathers into one egg!

A great idea!! Good luck to you. Hope you get them!

hkcorrigan
11-09-16, 07:58 PM
Getting down to the wire. Still need one egg. Have 39 feathers, 20 nests, 2 eggs. Maybe the power of the post will kick in because I really want a peacock. And my last visit to my stables netted me a single feather. Come on forum power. ��

Alohatami
11-09-16, 09:47 PM
Time is running out, and what does my stable spawn? A Fangbeast. Gee, thanks, Storm8! 😕

Ryiiann
11-09-16, 09:58 PM
Only 20 more hours, and I still need 2 egg. :eek:

catpaladin
11-09-16, 10:18 PM
I need 2 eggs as well and have spawned fang beasts or nothing. The Flygers are about 1 in two tries and give me more feathers which I don't need. I'm not spending gems on this either. It is making me mad that I'm working this every 4 hours for nothing. Starting to not care much like I've learned to do on some of the other S8 games.

I just did my last Stables tap before I leave for work. I got nothing. No beasts of any kind.

Still need 2 eggs. Angry at the game setup to make one use gems. I will not. When this happened on the other games, I reset how I played meaning - played less. That's cool. My neighbors are playing less too.

llj_sea
11-09-16, 10:31 PM
I need 2 eggs as well and have spawned fang beasts or nothing. The Flygers are about 1 in two tries and give me more feathers which I don't need. I'm not spending gems on this either. It is making me mad that I'm working this every 4 hours for nothing. Starting to not care much like I've learned to do on some of the other S8 games.

I'm in the same boat. Lots of feathers and nests but short an egg.

lalapu08
11-09-16, 11:36 PM
I'm in the same boat. Lots of feathers and nests but short an egg.

Same here, same here. :( No drops of eggs. I even invested in one peacock egg and the flyger only dropped one feather which I didn't need anymore.

tazdeil
11-10-16, 12:19 AM
I'm another who won't finish this ludicrous event. Still need 2 eggs & 1 nest. All I'm getting are feathers ��

diaara
11-10-16, 02:04 AM
Few hours left and no peacock eggs!:(

SpiritWind00
11-10-16, 03:02 AM
Using the time converter, it should be (hopefully this is right)... 14 hours left to go from the time of posting this.

missharleyO3
11-10-16, 03:20 AM
How is it tat others are on their 2nd or 3rd peacock, while some like me, a multiple times a day player, has yet gotten an egg without having to spend gems?? Ive gotten 1 egg after spending 40gems and now it seems like i wont be able to own a peacock! Such a disappointment and a waste of time, money, and energy! 😨😱😠😡😤😟😢

100Anne
11-10-16, 03:32 AM
I'm feeling like this is not going to happen for me. This is my third day of needing eggs. I have 1. Just 1. It came on the first day. That's 6 days of collecting from Flygers with no egg drops. I play every 3-4 hours. I'm sad that despite all my efforts I just can't see it happening.

Eluzyion
11-10-16, 03:45 AM
I'm feeling like this is not going to happen for me. This is my third day of needing eggs. I have 1. Just 1. It came on the first day. That's 6 days of collecting from Flygers with no egg drops. I play every 3-4 hours. I'm sad that despite all my efforts I just can't see it happening.

Thats whats so frustrating for me too.. no matter how dedicated you are, being velco'd to the game trying every few hours can still leave you empty handed because its totally up to the RNG in drops that you have no control over. if it was spin to win thats fine sometimes you win sometimes you lose, not much effort put in.. events like this where no matter what you do or how hard you work it's totally out of your hands and you can very well just end up in disappointment, not a great way to do an event imo

seascape9
11-10-16, 03:59 AM
I am very frustrated too. I finally got my first egg 2 days ago, been playing furiously since to get the other 2 I need, to no avail. I even sped up my stables today and had to fight off 2 fang beasts instead of flygers, really Team Lava??? Yet another quest that I will not be able to fulfill. So sick of this. Thanks for nothing, again Team Lava.

belbar22
11-10-16, 05:25 AM
I managed to get one peacock in my main account but no eggs in my other. Spawn rate for Flyers on my 2nd account was way below 50% more like 25%. There should not be such disparity.

justmine2
11-10-16, 05:45 AM
Not going to happen for me as well, I did manage to get 2 eggs on the first day! But none since and I play all day!

staciemowrie
11-10-16, 06:05 AM
I got the feathers and eggs I needed, but had to spend 50 gems to buy 5 nesting straw to get my one peacock. I don't regret it, though. He is lovely.

naughtyimp
11-10-16, 06:10 AM
Similar here, I have 38 feathers, 18 straw and 1 egg

Bit under 20% spawn rate for Flyers and no egg from the gem egg purchase. Time is running out so I doubt if I will get the peacock. My husband got his days ago and has eggs to spare but no way to transfer........

LouMagoo
11-10-16, 06:11 AM
I only have one straw to go, but I am getting everything but straw now. It's bedtime here now, so in desparation, I scraped together a few gems that hadn't been lost to gem traps, and sped up one of the stables only to get a fangbeast! This is so frustrating! I hate the randomness of this game! I refuse to set an alarm to check in the middle of the night, so I might well and truly be out of luck now. Grrr.

LadyFencer
11-10-16, 06:35 AM
I have 46 feathers, 22 straws and ONE egg--that's with collecting multiple times a day. I got the egg last Saturday. I figured I had a good shot at getting the other two before today. Nope.

S8 can keep their peacock. I'm not spending 100 gems to get the other two eggs for something that drops stuff I'm usually maxed on. It's beautiful but not worth it. I'm not disappointed, just annoyed that again I spent this much time for diddley squat. Thanks a bunch.

samiam853
11-10-16, 07:22 AM
After collecting at least 4 times a day for the past week I have 43 feathers, 16 straw, 0 eggs.

You can keep the peacock S8. Sucks that everyone is not given a fair chance to get an event animal but certainly not worth 150 gems.

fantaloonastic
11-10-16, 07:45 AM
Y'all can have my eggs, i have 33 feathers, 6 eggs and 11 straw, just collected again, no straw yet again. They're 20 gems to skip and I only have 10 so it's still hanging in the balance :(

dkswong
11-10-16, 08:06 AM
I have 40 feathers and 24 straws. NO EGG. Thank you for another disappointment from S8.

yummy_bistro
11-10-16, 10:00 AM
With 8 hours to finish
I just need 1 more egg!!!
This is frustrating ��

myhsplace
11-10-16, 10:28 AM
lol 7hrs to go and just got my FIRST egg, teasing me is not gonna work, still not spending gems to get the peacock because you made event impossible for some!

this just was not a very good event S8, how many times do we need to complain about your stupid extremely rare random drops for most in 'timed' events..the unfairness of the game just keeps getting more and more ridiculous especially when die hard players are glued to the game and still cannot accomplish tasks! this was a huge energy wasting event with nothing to show for it in the end and quite a disappointment that's for sure :(

justmine2
11-10-16, 10:47 AM
I happen to like peacocks, so I wanted it. But the drops are not spectacular... Petals, glimmer dust, jewels, I've read. Invite me and stop by to see mine if that helps you decide. But I just got notice of a polar bear we need to convince to stay.... So you may factor that in to your decision. Good luck!

Polar bear?

cccymaaa
11-10-16, 10:48 AM
42 feathers, 19 straws and ONE egg. I have been collecting around 6 times each day and my only egg drop almost 5 days ago.
I like the peacock but not for 100 gems. Very disappointing.

fantaloonastic
11-10-16, 11:16 AM
Soooooo, Just collected from my stables again and no flyger so that leaves 1 chance left to get the straw....

Zirilka
11-10-16, 11:26 AM
It's no secret that I don't particularly care about animals but really S8, really, fabulous work done with the peacock. It's so beautiful that I will not hesitate should the peacock bundle appear on sale.

vlspd
11-10-16, 11:42 AM
Guys, what time in NJ does this event expire?

ShibuyaCloth
11-10-16, 11:55 AM
Well it seems I can join the no egg club. Total 0 drop over those 8 days!!!!

MoonVillage3
11-10-16, 12:15 PM
Guys, what time in NJ does this event expire?

there's 4hrs and 45min left.. but don't wait till the last minute!

Queenzod
11-10-16, 12:31 PM
Well it seems I can join the no egg club. Total 0 drop over those 8 days!!!!

I am in the same boat with all these fine folks. No eggs AT ALL. This was an unbelievably poor event, and after nearly four years of playing this game, DAILY, I'm considering quitting.

jackylina29
11-10-16, 12:47 PM
No eggs here either ��

vlspd
11-10-16, 12:49 PM
there's 4hrs and 45min left.. but don't wait till the last minute!

Thank you so much!!! Basically, at 7 pm. I still have time to collect from two stables than.
If I don't get the last egg, i ll pay 50 gems-No biggie:)
I really want that peacock!!! :)

100Anne
11-10-16, 01:09 PM
4 hours left and still need two eggs. Now a new event has started. I'm so annoyed I've wasted all this time for nothing. All I've got is a stack of feathers and nests in my inventory, just something to scroll past later to remind me how much time I've wasted. I even wasted gems on speeding up my stables last night. At a cost of 100 gems I can not buy the peacock. I am so disappointed.

figththefire
11-10-16, 01:12 PM
Thank you so much!!! Basically, at 7 pm. I still have time to collect from two stables than.
If I don't get the last egg, i ll pay 50 gems-No biggie:)
I really want that peacock!!! :)

I did that too. On Tuesday i bought the last needed egg because i had no patience, and just now the flyger gave me the egg, but too late already lol
The peacock tail is so gorgeous , cant stop looking at it :D

kamp58
11-10-16, 02:03 PM
I have 3 games going. You'd think that one of them would get a peacock. In the last 12 collections I fought 1 flyger. On the last day, this isn't right. I'm so tired of fighting beasts. And now another beast fighting quest?

Wonkaland99
11-10-16, 02:27 PM
Ended up short of 1 egg and 2 straw, but not too bothered. What is a lot more important is that the game has been significantly more liable to crash over the last week. It is virtually unplayable at the moment, so I am surprised I got so close.

maz3girl
11-10-16, 02:36 PM
I'm getting tons of flygers w/each collection, however, i'm 1 egg short and only 2 hours or so left (and need 3 hours to collect again...) Oh well. That's disappointing.

caron7
11-10-16, 02:55 PM
I'm getting tons of flygers w/each collection, however, i'm 1 egg short and only 2 hours or so left (and need 3 hours to collect again...) Oh well. That's disappointing.

If you are this close and have gems saved up, you might consider spending 50 on the peacock. It is lovely. Or first use a gem or two to speed up the stables to try for another Flyger. As decor goes, I'd rather spend gems on the peacock than a butterfly hedge, etc. It is totally personal preference though.

Andro45
11-10-16, 03:31 PM
Well, I am dissapointed. With 2 hours to go I had my last egg...the game reloads and the egg is gone. I should have known... Second stable no flyger...In my other game I have too little of everything.

And the reload was for a new event...raccoons? Okay, they look nice, but I would rather have had a peacock. :(

This game is good for learning...especially how to cope with dissapointments, patience, how to save gems and money and decision making.

Now I have to decide, keep saving gems for my goal or use them to either speed up a stable and hope for an egg (doubt it), or spend 50 gems on an egg and wait 50 days longer to reach my goal. Choices, choices...

FridayFarms
11-10-16, 03:52 PM
Wish they would have a warning at the beginning of the quest "drop rates extremely low- only a very few will win the prize, no matter how hard you work" so we would know in advance that setting timers and being dedicated is worthless.

manusing
11-10-16, 04:01 PM
One egg away! Today, I mostly slay fangbeast which does not drop any egg as everyone knows! Flyers did not come often ! Too bad!!!

hkcorrigan
11-10-16, 04:24 PM
Collected from my stables one last time. Had flygers but no egg. One short. I broke down and paid gems for the last egg. I now have a beautiful peacock in my kingdom. On to the next quest. Looks like a stag, a doe, and lots of raccoons! Hopefully the drop rate for this new event is better.

manusing
11-10-16, 04:26 PM
YES!!!! I gemmed one of my stable and guess what? Got a flyger which dropped an egg..... Peacock is close.... ��

hkcorrigan
11-10-16, 04:31 PM
YES!!!! I gemmed one of my stable and guess what? Got a flyger which dropped an egg..... Peacock is close.... ��

Good luck! I didn't trust mine to drop an egg so decided to spend my gems for the "sure thing".

Andro45
11-10-16, 04:34 PM
Good luck! I didn't trust mine to drop an egg so decided to spend my gems for the "sure thing".

Gemmed my stable as well, no flyger...

(My dad wanted a flippopotamus...I think I want one too LOL)

riverly
11-10-16, 04:48 PM
Or a flycoon.

cccymaaa
11-10-16, 05:03 PM
Wasted 8 gems to speed up the stable, got one more feather out of it. 45/19/1. What a waste of energy for a week.
They should just give the peacock to the players with over 40 feathers.

100Anne
11-10-16, 05:11 PM
Well the event is over and I never got more than that one egg. So disappointing. When I log in every 3 or so hours and did nothing but hack away at flygers for a week this should not have been the case. I was holding my breath that at least in the last day they would increase the egg drop rate. So so so so disappointing.

AmaDrac
11-10-16, 05:22 PM
Well the event is over and I never got more than that one egg. So disappointing. When I log in every 3 or so hours and did nothing but hack away at flygers for a week this should not have been the case. I was holding my breath that at least in the last day they would increase the egg drop rate. So so so so disappointing.

Same here. What a waste of time and gems (for extra eggs to chop), with no peacock to show for it. What is the point of this game?

DragonThruTime
11-10-16, 05:43 PM
Same here. One egg after all of that. No peacock.

naughtyimp
11-10-16, 05:44 PM
Ditto, sped up stables and bought an egg -zippo so no peacock 48 feathers 24 straw 2 eggs

ginourmous
11-10-16, 05:48 PM
Darn for days i was missing 1 egg. Now i have to pay 50 gems to finish it. So unfair lately. Losing all my gems to get things done. I log in every time the stables were ready and that last egg never dropped

fantaloonastic
11-10-16, 05:56 PM
Got one straw on my last collection and spent 10 gems on the last one. Seems like everyone was stuck on egg but for me it was straw that didn't drop. Thankfully only 10 gems for my peacock

sharpeirox
11-10-16, 06:21 PM
Unfortunately I missed the first day of this event and have bundles of feathers and straw but have not in the last five days gotten more than two eggs. I set my watch to try for one last time becasue at 6am it said I had 3 hours left but when I went into the game at 8.40 the game had expired. So yeah, hugely disappointed that the timer doesn't show mintues. It seems that these quests dont finish on the hour as expected.

yummy_bistro
11-10-16, 07:10 PM
even spent 20 gems to chop that egg and get flyger still no egg

meh

ShibuyaCloth
11-11-16, 12:22 PM
Can some one post the inventory card of the Peacock? As I had no eggs no way for me to produce the beast!

PrincessCupOButter
11-11-16, 07:05 PM
Can some one post the inventory card of the Peacock? As I had no eggs no way for me to produce the beast!

ShibuyaCloth
11-13-16, 12:35 PM

Thanks, but this is the info part, I need the inventor card. As I don't have the peacock I cannot add to my list.

PrincessCupOButter
11-13-16, 05:12 PM
Thanks, but this is the info part, I need the inventor card. As I don't have the peacock I cannot add to my list.

Oops! Is this the one?

ShibuyaCloth
11-14-16, 12:12 PM
Oops! Is this the one?

Thanks! Collection complet!