PDA

View Full Version : Cannot buy Thanksgiving BBQ

TasteeTreats88
11-02-16, 09:21 PM
I completed the "Teachers Test" goal from the release today. I am not able to purchase the Thanksgiving BBQ in the " Barbecue Style" goal as it says I still need to complete the Teachers Test goal. Did I miss something?

Update:(KP)

The Thanksgiving Barbeque appliance is awarded after finishing the goal "A Teacher's Test." If you don't see this goal, that most likely means you haven't reached it yet in the questline. Other goals in this questline to reach "A Teacher's Test" are: "Sweet Potato Secrets", "Treats From A Teacher", and "Thanksgiving!".

Hey everyone! We looked at your accounts and it does not appear you have completed the Goal you'll need to complete to unlock this item. In order to complete the Goal you are currently on, you will need to work on other Goals that are assigned to you. Once you complete the other Goals you currently have, you'll unlock the item you need to continue. Hope that helps! :)

Rynetory2
11-03-16, 05:28 AM
Can you check your goal list and see if you still have the "A Teacher's Test" goal? You may want to restart your game and see if it registers.

SavorySTACEYs
11-03-16, 07:39 AM
i had same issue what it doesn't state is that you have 2 Serve 12 Sweet Potato Brownies & Buy 4 Harvest Counters which completes
Sidestep B: Sweet Potato Secrets & There isn't any prize for completing this goal, but it does lead to another additional step - Sidestep C.
where uv got 2 Serve 16 Pecan Tassies & Ask 10 Neighbors for Wood Chips after thats done it unlocks the Thanksgiving Barbecue oven
BBQ Oven needs 5 screws, 5 Paint Brush(Same as that of Autumn Oven) and 5 Springs. Hope this helps have a great day...Stacey

bezame
11-03-16, 08:24 AM
I completed the "Teachers Test" goal from the release today. I am not able to purchase the Thanksgiving BBQ in the " Barbecue Style" goal as it says I still need to complete the Teachers Test goal. Did I miss something?

I am having the same issue.

Meowmeowbeans
11-03-16, 02:59 PM
Hey everyone! We looked at your accounts and it does not appear you have completed the Goal you'll need to complete to unlock this item. In order to complete the Goal you are currently on, you will need to work on other Goals that are assigned to you. Once you complete the other Goals you currently have, you'll unlock the item you need to continue. Hope that helps! :)