PDA

View Full Version : Coming Soon: Pirate-themed Events

cardinalpsy
11-02-16, 02:42 PM
Just saw this update on the app. Sounds intriguing.

Pinata Party! Put down the bat and welcome some candy-filled friends into your forest!
Ahoy, Mateys! Yarrr gonna love the new Pirate-themed events coming soon! Sail the high seas with the Salty Dog and battle the infamous Black Bear'd!

edit(add photo from post 3)

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34271&d=1478128482 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34271&d=1478128482)

Eluzyion
11-02-16, 03:58 PM
Thanks for the heads up! Just got the update in the App Store

Buttercup0001
11-02-16, 04:16 PM
Here's a picture of the update. I'm all updated and ready to go. I like the pirate theme

ABABAU
11-03-16, 12:18 PM
Has it already started?

ABABAU
11-03-16, 02:06 PM
I can't get it

Saol_Alainn
11-03-16, 07:18 PM
So I am slightly confused lol. I have 2 versions of FFS (Android user) I have FFS Land before Dragons and FF Magic Masters which was literally just available for me to download, I know that it's for the current events but from what it looks like it will be ending soon. Does it matter which version I use? The same thing happened with the summer games. Seems like we have to download a new version instead of just updating the current one.

saucysammis
11-03-16, 10:42 PM
So I am slightly confused lol. I have 2 versions of FFS (Android user) I have FFS Land before Dragons and FF Magic Masters which was literally just available for me to download, I know that it's for the current events but from what it looks like it will be ending soon. Does it matter which version I use? The same thing happened with the summer games. Seems like we have to download a new version instead of just updating the current one.

The newest version will always have the latest data. Older versions get buggy over time and/or won't have some features.

The splash screen changed for the Magic Masters so perhaps that was a temporary version. It is possibly the S8 way of dealing with the heavy amount of returning Halloween creature data. The upcoming update is probably to get us back to the normal version, or possibly designed with the next round of new and returning holiday data.

ABABAU
11-03-16, 10:49 PM
Thanks for the heads up! Just got the update in the App Store

How do you get it and when will the events start?

saucysammis
11-04-16, 07:21 PM
How do you get it and when will the events start?

I have iOS and I went to the App Store and looked for it in updates.

As far as the events go, the update is teasing us for the future events, they haven't started yet.

I'm guessing one of those future events could start as soon as this storybook ends.... or the tease could be for further down the road.

ABABAU
11-04-16, 09:46 PM
I have iOS and I went to the App Store and looked for it in updates.

As far as the events go, the update is teasing us for the future events, they haven't started yet.

I'm guessing one of those future events could start as soon as this storybook ends.... or the tease could be for further down the road.
Okay. Thanks. My game should update when it happens so that's good and I'm glsd it hasn't started.

Drachenia
11-08-16, 11:02 AM
Oh I wish Captain Hook as Crystal Tier :D