PDA

View Full Version : Peppermint Platty and Mammoth Trunk

ABABAU
11-01-16, 02:05 PM
These 2 animals are back and breedable. I already have Mammoth Trunk so I'll try for Peppermint Platty.

Edit:

Elsa;1363928']The Peppermint Platty isn't breedable. :)

Silverrain1
11-01-16, 02:06 PM
Quiet update for me as I have both animals

[S8] Elsa
11-01-16, 02:14 PM
The Peppermint Platty isn't breedable. :)

Eluzyion
11-01-16, 02:17 PM
Why isn't peppermint platty a "candy" element.. Jus sayin! ;)

Schnoodles
11-01-16, 03:41 PM
How do you get the peppermint platty?

Eluzyion
11-01-16, 04:15 PM
How do you get the peppermint platty?

You have to buy it in the shop for I think 200 gems, it's a rare, earth/fire 8 hour incubation, 12 hour evolution

I think I'm passing on this one, it's a bit much :(

saphiraetti
11-02-16, 06:47 AM
If I get that mammoth trunk I will sell, it reminds me to much of trump, who I am totally against winning.

ABABAU
11-02-16, 11:51 AM

Oh. That's upsetting. I think you should give people chances to breed community prize animals, Leader board event animals and story book animals. Also, candy element would've been cool.

ABABAU
11-02-16, 11:53 AM

Oh. That's upsetting. I think you should give people chances to breed community prize animals, Leader board event animals and story book animals. Also, candy element would've been cool.

goddard7006
11-03-16, 06:26 AM
what is the breeding time for Mammoth Trunk?

saucysammis
11-03-16, 07:45 AM
Peppermint Platty is for sale, not breedable....it was a prize and originally arrived with the Strawbeary, Gummy Bear, Rock Candy Rhino, and Candy Canyon right around Halloween last year. The game put out the Halloween element and the skull element around the same time I think, so that may be why the candy creatures didn't come with a new element.

We've since had opportunity to win the gummy bear, breed for the rock candy rhino, and purchase the Candy Canyon so the Platty offer completes the set on its anniversary. Considering we have just had a glut of possibility to breed several limited animals I can appreciate that this one is offered and for a rather low price.

Link to the World Candy Event in which Peppermint Platty was introduced:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86321-World-Event-Candy-Carnival-(IOS)&highlight=Peppermint+
( first discussed on 2nd page)

And the Link to the recent tourney for Mammoth Trunk:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94099-Mammoth-Trunk-Tournament-September-9-2016&highlight=Mammoth+Trunk

There is an update to the game now in the App Store and it describes a pi?ata party with Candy filled creatures so it seems that a Candy element is on the way. (Also in the update is a promise of a pirate themed something or other).

-this update is being discussed in the Speculation On Updates Thread

MissusEmm
11-03-16, 07:34 PM
what is the breeding time for Mammoth Trunk?

I think it's 25 hours? I've had a CU and electric/fire breeding and it popped up as 25 hours, I cannot find anything anywhere about a 25 hour animal and now it's in the nest I still can't find anything. I also can't find anything about MT anywhere to confirm

MissusEmm
11-03-16, 07:38 PM
After more searching on the forum, it appears I have a MT on my nest.

Silverrain1
11-04-16, 12:39 PM
I have a question, would it be possible for animals that are not breed able to be put in an other format or in an other place in the shop so that we don't try to breed for one we can't actually get. The same for limited animals to.