PDA

View Full Version : Cannot Open Game - Black Screen

lemmiwinks724
11-01-16, 07:15 AM
I've already submitted a report on this but wanted to see if anyone else was having the issue. I have not been able to open the game at all today. It was working last night when I went to bed.

It opens to a black screen for abut 20 seconds and then closes. I've force closed as well as delete and reinstall but getting the same issue.

Starting to go through withdrawals.

SparklyOctopus
11-01-16, 10:27 AM
I've already submitted a report on this but wanted to see if anyone else was having the issue. I have not been able to open the game at all today. It was working last night when I went to bed.

It opens to a black screen for abut 20 seconds and then closes. I've force closed as well as delete and reinstall but getting the same issue.

Starting to go through withdrawals.

Sorry to hear that! Do you have enough memory? Could you check your game to see that you have ample space. If you do not, please delete some applications and let me know if you're able to load the game. If you still have space, please try letting the game load without doing any actions. Let me know if that helps!

lemmiwinks724
11-01-16, 04:17 PM
While there's not a ton of free space, that has never been an issue in the past. I have run into space issues before and the game just has to reload the data.

BUT - this one is resolved. I couldn't get a splash screen or anything so on a whim, i decided to power cycle the phone. Once it booted back up, it loaded right up. So.... I think power cycling your phone should be added to the standard steps of force close and reload for troubleshooting. :)

SparklyOctopus
11-01-16, 04:21 PM
Great to hear that it's fixed for you! :)